Hulk vs Kratos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for luke_moonwalker
Luke Moonwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Luke Moonwalker

Regular hulk vs the ghost of sparta.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hulk i don't  thank katos can win hulk wins.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

Sparda but it would be a tough fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Well if Kratos has all his weapons... he has a shot against The Hulk
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can kratos even get with any marvel or dc heroes or villans?,  really kratos  need his own comicbook......can't wait for god of war 3  p.s. what the hell happening to this website?

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

With all his gears Savage Hulk vs Kratos , i guess Kratos would win (Assumption).

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is watching the video coming out about this battle? It comes out this month. It's by MightyRaccoon. They are like Screwattack but only has like 15 videos because they just started. Anyways... Hulk wins this. I like Kratos but Hulk hands down.

No Caption Provided

This is a sneak peek picture of the video. :)

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk casually stomps. He'd no-sell everything Kratos uses on him and then accidentally one-shot Kratos with a sneeze.

Even Grey Hulk would win.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 20damon

Mismatch

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos breaks his Hand Punching Hulk, Hulk breaks the Planet Punching Kratos

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins. And does he mean Savage Hulk?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: please don't tag him, it's not a mismatch and I could argue Kratos could have a decent chance at winning this fight

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: please don't tag him, it's not a mismatch and I could argue Kratos could have a decent chance at winning this fight

No you could not as i have successfully argued for Hulk soloing the entire GOW universe.

It is a mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk blitzes and punches Kratos's head into space. Mismatch.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: yes I can. I can definitely argue against Savage Hulk using Kratos. The problem with this thread is it isn't specific as to what Kratos is limited to, even without time manipulation and hope Kratos can defeat the Hulk or at the very least incapacitate him for a bit

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@hypnos0929: Try me. Use anything you want, it really wont make a difference because Kratos has never and i repeat NEVER affected a being as powerful as Hulk, who has resisted even time manipulation in the comics, oh and resisted spirit stone as well, so no soul affecting attacks either if you are also thinking of that.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: fine an argument here is fine.

First off when the Hulk was turned to stone he wasn't the Hulk we know today. Back then his transformation was based on the setting sun, so obviously the Hulk would be unleashed at night. Today he needs to get angry to transform. Medusa's head takes very little time to turn a man to stone, and Kratos' soul Gorgon transforms people instantaneously. So if Bruce Banner or the Hulk are changed he can't get angry, he will not break out like Kratos can because Kratos will break him. Before you oppose this idea hear me out, when someone is turned to stone in the GOW universe they are changed until they break out, but if they are destroyed before said time he/she are permanently stone on a molecular level. So a broken stone Hulk will lose, no more regeneration for him.

Second, unlike popular belief Kratos is still strong enough to go toe to toe with Hulk at base. Kratos has the capacity to lift the world and carry it just as long as Atlas but to Kratos the world will be harder to carry. So he definitely should be able to give the Hulk a run for his money, maybe not forever but definitely long enough to hurt him.

Third, Kratos has his rage modes which make him unkillable and virtually unmovable. The main rage move I mean is The Rage of The Titans, because at its full power Kratos cant be knocked back and his strength, speed, and damage output increase to some unknown amount (my guess, not a fact, is it only makes him 1-2 times stronger). So once this is activated Kratos tank a punch to the face by the Hulk without moving.

Fourth, Kratos does have the knowledge to fight Hulk smart. Even though Kratos does mostly rely on his brute strength Kratos knows to evade and use momentum against his opponents. Hercules is a good example because several times during the fight Kratos is required to pick up Kratos and run him into a wall because he simply can't be overpowered. The same thing can happen to the Hulk.

Finally, Kratos has the weapons to take Hulk down. The Blades of exile, Claws of Hades, Blade of Olympus, and the Blade of the Gods could arguably penetrate Hulk's skin because of their durability and magical powers. The Blade of Olympus specifically seems to be indestructible and has survived explosions, hundreds of thousands of years, and a fall from Earth to Olympus, which according to Homer is a 9 day fall. So a thrust through the eye will definitely hurt like heck to the Hulk and probably disconnect his cerebral cortex which will put him to sleep if it's left inside

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk casually stomps. He'd no-sell everything Kratos uses on him and then accidentally one-shot Kratos with a sneeze.

Even Grey Hulk would win.

@20damon said:

Mismatch

Kratos breaks his Hand Punching Hulk, Hulk breaks the Planet Punching Kratos

Mismatch

Hulk blitzes and punches Kratos's head into space. Mismatch.

It is a mismatch.

@god_spawn @Jashro44 @jedixman @sc

Another mismatch thread for you guys to lock. Thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, Atheist is going to have so much fun...

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol kratos being wanked as usual.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Time manipulation resistance is what it is. Resistance. Thor can resist telepathy but powerful telepathy like Charles or Jean will out him down. Same goes for the Hulk. While he may have some level of temporal manipulation resistance, people with temporal manipulation can affect the Hulk if it is strong enough. Kratos is far from being one of them. He gets stomped.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:First off when the Hulk was turned to stone he wasn't the Hulk we know today. Back then his transformation was based on the setting sun, so obviously the Hulk would be unleashed at night. Today he needs to get angry to transform. Medusa's head takes very little time to turn a man to stone, and Kratos' soul Gorgon transforms people instantaneously. So if Bruce Banner or the Hulk are changed he can't get angry, he will not break out like Kratos can because Kratos will break him. Before you oppose this idea hear me out, when someone is turned to stone in the GOW universe they are changed until they break out, but if they are destroyed before said time he/she are permanently stone on a molecular level. So a broken stone Hulk will lose, no more regeneration for him.

Um what? Hulk didn't turn to stone, he just transformed into Hulk during the night. Which has nothing to do with todays Hulk, also even Grey Hulk has overpowered getting turned to stone by Gargoyle, who successfully turned Thor to stone.

No Caption Provided

On top of that Medusas head has no feats of even turning someone as powerful as Hulk to stone.

Second, unlike popular belief Kratos is still strong enough to go toe to toe with Hulk at base. Kratos has the capacity to lift the world and carry it just as long as Atlas but to Kratos the world will be harder to carry. So he definitely should be able to give the Hulk a run for his money, maybe not forever but definitely long enough to hurt him.

There is no such thing as base Hulk. Kratos has struggled just to overpower 2 fingers from Atlas, he has no strength to carry the Earth, that's just absurd. Hulk on the other hand is Earths strongest superhero

No Caption Provided

I mean he has a feat of holding the weight of a star and repelling a being larger then Earth from stomping it, as well as several other planetary level feats.

Third, Kratos has his rage modes which make him unkillable and virtually unmovable. The main rage move I mean is The Rage of The Titans, because at its full power Kratos cant be knocked back and his strength, speed, and damage output increase to some unknown amount (my guess, not a fact, is it only makes him 1-2 times stronger). So once this is activated Kratos tank a punch to the face by the Hulk without moving.

The rage modes do not make him unkillable or unmovable, don't apply no limit fallacy's. Kratos has never taken a punch capable of shaking the planet itself causing sinkholes, chasms to appear around the world, volcanos the erupt, oceans to shake, icebergs to fall, etc...

Fourth, Kratos does have the knowledge to fight Hulk smart. Even though Kratos does mostly rely on his brute strength Kratos knows to evade and use momentum against his opponents. Hercules is a good example because several times during the fight Kratos is required to pick up Kratos and run him into a wall because he simply can't be overpowered. The same thing can happen to the Hulk.

I am not sure what running Hulk into the walls would do, especially seeing as Hulk is not GOW Hercules and can easily slap Kratos away, considering he has superior speed. Dodging and catching multiple super sonic homing rockets.

As well as blitzed 3 meta humans who have super speed of their own

Finally, Kratos has the weapons to take Hulk down. The Blades of exile, Claws of Hades, Blade of Olympus, and the Blade of the Gods could arguably penetrate Hulk's skin because of their durability and magical powers. The Blade of Olympus specifically seems to be indestructible and has survived explosions, hundreds of thousands of years, and a fall from Earth to Olympus, which according to Homer is a 9 day fall. So a thrust through the eye will definitely hurt like heck to the Hulk and probably disconnect his cerebral cortex which will put him to sleep if it's left inside

All weapons never shown to hurt someone of Hulks caliber who has tanked magical and godly weapons on a number of occasions in the Marvel universe.

Hulk no sells an attack from Dragonfang twice

How powerful is the sword? Read for yourselves

No Caption Provided

Hulk no sells an attack from the Photon sword, the same sword that went toe to toe with the Ebony blade, the blade that's capable of cutting through anything including primary adamantium

No Caption Provided

Robotic jaws, able to crush even adamantium itself fail to cause any damage to Hulks neck

No Caption Provided

Ares attacks Hulk with his spear and the spear breaks

No Caption Provided

Hulk no sells an attack from Mongu's axe

No Caption Provided

Hulk no sells an attack from Wolverines adamantium claws

No Caption Provided

Even while weakened adamantium bullets can't pierce Hulks skin

No Caption Provided

Hawkeyes arrows break instead of piercing Hulks eyes.

No Caption Provided

On top of that he has been slashed in the eyes and healed in seconds, heck he even healed from decapitation

So i don't see how Kratos is doing anything when a single thunderclap from Hulk is enough to one-shot him as it has one-shot more powerful characters then Kratos like Rulk and Hyperion.