#1 Posted by TheAllOutBrawl (14 posts) - - Show Bio

(I've already made this battle....but no one answered. Let's try this again).

Both are huge, both are heavy, both are strong, both packs a HE** of a punch! And at first, Kalibak is FAR superior in those qualities, BUT WAIT! There's more! Hulk gets STRONGER, FASTER, MORE DURABLE, BETTER STAMINA, A BETTER HEALING FACTOR, AND HARDER FISTS the madder he gets! So who wins???!! Can Kalibak beat the crap outta' Hulk before Kalibaks blows wouldn't be strong enough to TICKLE Hulk???!!!!

Here Wolverine describes how HEAVY Hulks hands are:

Just for fun, here's another feat of Hulks brute force:

Couldn't find any pictures of Kalibaks punching feats, but he hits HARD, I'll tell ya that, even HARDER than Hulk when Hulk's calm!

RULES:

-BFR CAN ONLY BE USED AS A FINAL BLOW!!!!!!!

-WIN BY KNOCKOUT OR KILL!!!!!!!!!

Enough talk, who wins?

#2 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins :)

#3 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH puny TASMANIAN DEVIL LOOK-ALIKE!!!

#4 Edited by tparks (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalibak can win if he takes out Hulk in the beginning of the fight, which I think he can.

#5 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@thealloutbrawl:

Either one of these guys can win this, if KO or BFR are the win conditions. Considering both of their healing factors (and Kalibak's Fourth World longevity), a win by death could take a long time for either/both of them. Kalibak does have the long range attack option locked down via his Beta-Club, though..

#6 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@thealloutbrawl:

Either one of these guys can win this, if KO or BFR are the win conditions. Considering both of their healing factors (and Kalibak's Fourth World longevity), a win by death could take a long time for either/both of them. Kalibak does have the long range attack option locked down via his Beta-Club, though..

Isn't Kalibak immortal?

#8 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: What are some good Kalibak striking feats?

I have got to get a scanner... But he over the course of his career has gone toe-to-toe with Hal Jordan, Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Lightray, Orion, and many more in their weight class. Being the villain, he was triumphed over, but he's smacked lumps on the heads of all these certifiable head-busters from time to time. That, and it took the combined effort of both Lightray and Orion to damage his Beta-Club temporarily. It's that durable, and is capable of being used as a blunt force weapon and a blaster with an optional omni-burst capability.

This is truly a case of who wants it more/who lands the nastiest first hit(couple of hits). Either of these guys can win this unless it's to the death, which again, would take too damn long to be entertaining. IMO.

#9 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix: Isn't Kalibak immortal?

Functionally. As are all of those who hail from the Fourth World. Great question, sir.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Kalibak before he was killed and resurrected as a tiger was stronger than Orion and had psi beams, a gift from his father.

Hulk loses handily

#11 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5689 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#12 Posted by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#13 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Pre 52 Kalibak before he was killed and resurrected as a tiger was stronger than Orion and had psi beams, a gift from his father.

Damn. I forgot about his upgrade in power..

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8873 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Kalibak before he was killed and resurrected as a tiger was stronger than Orion and had psi beams, a gift from his father.

Hulk loses handily

I read somewhere that Orion defeated Kalibak with one punch.

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere that Orion defeated Kalibak with one punch.

He did, before the upgrade......although that in an of itself is inconsistent when Kalibak has held his own against his younger brother on many occasions.

#16 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: I read somewhere that Orion defeated Kalibak with one punch.

This happened before he received extra powers from Darkseid (as @ancient_0f_days pointed out). But lets not forget that Orion both can and on occasions has amped himself physically via Astro-Force manipulation. So the incident in question could have been one of those occasions. Just sayin'.....

#17 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

I'm pretty sure Orion does that all the time, like how Silver Surfer amps his physicals with the Power Cosmic.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: unless you have on panel evidence to support that, don't say it.

#19 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: I'm pretty sure Orion does that all the time, like how Silver Surfer amps his physicals with the Power Cosmic.

You raise an intriguing parallel...

@ancient_0f_days: unless you have on panel evidence to support that, don't say it.

Aw, don't be so hard on him Ancient One. He was probably dovetailing off of the previous theory I discussed in an earlier posting this thread. IMO.