Hulk vs Juggernaut who wins?

mike01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A viner was arguing the other day that juggernaut can make him self as strong as he wants and can beat the HULK. I think that's incorrect. You decide

HULK vs juggernaut...who wins?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh boy.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut pretty much won every battle they fought

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my vote goes to hulk

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

KingUranus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, juggernaut can make himself as strong as he wants, but there is a catch. He needs to leave his humanity to get stronger . The more he losses his mind and senses of moral value, the more infinitely his power and strength become. That's pretty much what happened to him during "unstoppable".

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ftw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cheesesticks said:

Not true at all. Name one legit fight Cain's won.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cdiddyman911
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

@cdiddyman911 ..Juggernaut almost died in that fight. Creel saved his life from decapitation.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins by BFR. Otherwise they fight until the world is destroyed.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That makes no sense. What's stopping Juggernaut from pounding Hulk into green paste?

mike01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading Wwh x men where HULK face plants juggernaut. He did not use his momentum against him he just face planted him. Juggernaut comments "that's not possible I'm the juggernaut"

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer said:

That makes no sense. What's stopping Juggernaut from pounding Hulk into green paste?

You serious? Big Green is stopping Juggs from turning him into paste. You know, the guy with a power level so high, it's incalculable.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut! Spite! Apocalypse beat Hulk too.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JohnnyZ256

This has been done approximately 35^5 times, and thus, the thread is surely going to be locked.

My question is this: What if Juggernaut loaned his helmet to Lou Ferrigno Hulk so that Hulk would feel safer playing football against Mr. T, but Hulk lost it? Would Juggernaut get mad? Or would he seek counseling? Perhaps ask Silver Surfer to make him another one?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulk has no ways to stop Juggernaut, he will lose eventually.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cregan_Stark

If BFR is allowed then Hulk wins every time. If not then it's probably a stalemate like most of their fights have been. Hulk does have more convincing wins over Juggs by my count (unless there are newer ones that I'm unaware of), most of their fights are stalemates though.

I also don't believe for a second that Juggs is as strong as Hulk, he hasn't shown the types of feats that Hulk has.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaught can not be beat by physical harm so unless there's BFR or Hulk magically gets TP than hulk isn't winning this

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: there have been instances where Juggs has been beaten physically.

Also it wasn't specified that there is no BFR so Hulk should win everytime.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: do you think hulk can thrown Juggs if so would it really be that far...really? But Juggs is SUPPOSED TO (I would put it in italics instead but I can't) not be able to he's "unstoppable"

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: Lol why would Hulk throw Juggs ? Cain didnt stop his son Skaar from punching him off the planet

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: yes he's done it before and honestly with how strong Hulk is, he should be able to throw Juggs into space.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably juggs. Heard he can't be physically hurt . And has a forcefield THT diesnt even let u touch his body

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kgb725
Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done sooooo much

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut is a jobber.
Hulk isn't.

Take the jobbering away and Hulk will never beat Juggernaut.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@cregan_stark: but Juggs is near that strong or just as strong unless we're talking about WWH or WBH @kgb725: I don't know it I was looking at the right thing but it looked like Skaar had electricity around his fist so I don't know what that was plus Juggs jobbs A LOT and Skaar punching him into space wouldn't happen it Juggs was trying

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Alberto_Weskardo

Look, Stan Lee created both of these guys.
If he says Juggernaut is stronger "because of the limitless power of Cyttorak", then Juggernaut is stronger.

Any statement otherwise is just a biased opinion.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: Yea it wouldve and the okd power was around his fist it amps his powers. But hulk tanked his trillion power punch so im sure he could do the same to cain

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: but I'm almost sure Juggs is just as strong as Skaar

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cdiddyman911: @cheesesticks: Juggernaut has lost to Hulk 4 times in 4 different Incarnations. That statement has nothing true about it. -.-

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RisingBean

@juiceboks: Hulk fought Juggy back in the 70's. Prof X just happened to be in the neighborhood to use TP once Hulk removed his helmet.

PIS saved Hulk.

And in Incredible Hulk 401 or 402 (think it was the latter) Cain flat out KO'ed the Hulk and delivered him to the Red Skull for brainwashing.

Edit: @kgb725 This force field?

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Hulk fought Juggy back in the 70's. Prof X just happened to be in the neighborhood to use TP once Hulk removed his helmet.

PIS saved Hulk.

And in Incredible Hulk 401 or 402 (think it was the latter) Cain flat out KO'ed the Hulk and delivered him to the Red Skull for brainwashing.

Between those issues Professor Hulk flat out put him on his knees with a single punch in the stomach too.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

PIS saved Hulk.

Hulk actually threw him and his helmet came off. Neither one was tired at that point so no Hulk wasn't "saved".

It was #402 and Hulk wasn't exactly trying to fight back at all. He actually refused to..plus that was a weaker version of Hulk anyway.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#40 god_spawn  Moderator
@mike01 said:

I remember reading Wwh x men where HULK face plants juggernaut. He did not use his momentum against him he just face planted him. Juggernaut comments "that's not possible I'm the juggernaut"

A depowered Juggernaut. That feat means nothing as Juggernaut came back and was fighting Hulk to a virtual stalemate until Xavier distracted Cain and told him to stop fighting. Hulk side stepped his charge and Juggernaut went into a nearby lake and didn't come back.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RisingBean

@ghostravage: Think it was 403 where Bruce broke the psychic control and knocked Cain's helmet off just in time for the psychic backlash Hulk was experiencing to KO him.

@juiceboks: Hulk was saved in the sense that TP is the only way to shut down classic Cain. Hulk would either have been in a never ending fight or would have fallen.

Granted Prof Hulk isn't the strongest version, but you asked about it and that was a legit loss.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

@risingbean Or one of them would've been knocked into the next continent and the fight would've ended that way. Point is is neither one had a clear advantage over the other.

It wasn't legit because it wasn't an actual fight. Hulk wasn't even trying to fight him back as he thought he was a construction worker IIRC.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: but Stan lee said that he wasn't and he's the creator.mplus which hulk is this if this is one of those buffed up hulks then yeah he's stronger but savage hulk showings wise might be slightly stronger but according to Stan lee he isn't. TBH why is there BFR in the first place Juggs would win hands down if there wasn't

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GhostRavage

@risingbean: Im referring to Incredible Hulk #404 and Hulk breaking out of the illusion had nothing to do with Juggernaut being put on his knees by him. Hulk knocked off the helmet, punched him in the stomach and one of the avengers TP'd him later on IIRC, but im positive about the Hulk's short fight part. That aside, Juggernaut handing Professor Hulk's a$$ to himself a few issues before isn't that great... Professor Hulk isn't known for exploiting Hulk's potential and when that happened he turned back into a brute and savage Banner.

About Hulk's classic days, he exploited Juggernaut's hole in his ability the same way Green Scar did in World War Hulk: X-Men #3, by fighting along with his momentum, it was inconclusive but it was clear as water they were pretty even... The only difference is Green Scar did it consciously whereas Savage Hulk did it by accident.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Hulk hit Cain's helmet off, hit him in the gut, bowing him over then broke free from the mind control Mentallo had put on him. The psychic backlash knocked out Juggs, Hercules, Sersi, Black Knight and whoever else was on site. Vision was the only person standing besides the Hulk.

As for the rest, see below.

@juiceboks: Fair enough, my man.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Still, the backlash had nothing to do with Juggernaut falling on his knees with a single punch, which happens to be the same story arc where a depowered Cain got the best of Professor Hulk. Anyway, i was wrong, it wasn't a TP assault on Juggs afterwards but Vision putting Juggs on ice.

If anything, my whole point is Professor Hulk did WAY better against a full powered Cain than a depowered one in the same story arc.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: No the sucker punch bowed Cain. By Vision putting Cain on ice, do you mean for transport? Because it seems like it's that or you think Vision defeated him. Hulk's backlash is what put Cain down.

I wouldn't say Cain was depowered. He just wasn't wearing his armor is all.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GhostRavage

@risingbean: Cain wasn't using the gem at its fullest in the first issues... IIRC he even mentions it.

I know Juggernaut was knocked out by the backlash. Im just mentioning Professor Hulk did way better against Cain later on in the story arc than he did at first, which was the instance you mentioned when he "flat out knocked out Hulk". Im trying to say Hulk losing like that isn't the best example of how a fight between them would go... Not only it was Professor Hulk, but the fact the second fight, even if it was a lot shorter, Hulk delivered way better punches than before.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Alrighty.

None of their fights don't go as they truly should. They simply don't have the space to let a fight go on that long. It would be like Death of Superman every time they met up.