• 79 results
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

ok this is subject is so talked about its untrue,my angle is who wins in a fist fight when they both only have a pair of pants on,ie normal clothes,no armour for juggs,does this change the battle or make any difference ???? juggs is standard version,hulk is wwhulk 

version.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lord_oraculous016

i think this thread has been done before,, am i right?

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the darknessss
@lord_oraculous016:
i had a little look,but so much H vs J i gave up!! lol.,perhaps though.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@the darknessss:  nevertheless, i think WWH would win.. but barely.. it's like 5.5/4.5
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xan84

The "armour" Juggs has on has nothing to do with his durability. 

Juggs wins.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the darknessss
@Xan:
ok thats what i was not 100% sure with.thanks.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xan84
@the darknessss said:
"@Xan: ok thats what i was not 100% sure with.thanks. "

Np mate. Here look at this. His nothing but a skelet and his still going just as strong. 

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016

i thought it was standard Jugs.. if not, then he wins..

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Goenitz

Done infinity times and Juggs wins

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Goenitz said:
" Done infinity times and Juggs wins "

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

If Hulk can't find a way to outsmart him then I think Juggy wins.  

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the darknessss
@Xan:
@lord_oraculous016:

yep standard juggs,is that version standard juggs???
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the darknessss: Yes.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slimj87d

Current Juggs will lose. He's not respected as his old days, Marvel hasn't been treating him well.

I wonder how he will be treated in the new Thunderbolts comic since he has been confirmed in the next roster along with Crossbones... CROSSBONES! Trying to redeem himself? that sounds stupid to me...

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
" Current Juggs will lose. He's not respected as his old days, Marvel hasn't been treating him well.  I wonder how he will be treated in the new Thunderbolts comic since he has been confirmed in the next roster along with Crossbones... CROSSBONES! Trying to redeem himself? that sounds stupid to me... "
Yes, Marvel is being rather mean to Juggs here. Compared to his old glory days he's pretty much now known as the Jobbernaught.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the darknessss
@TheJuggernautpunch:
ok thanks.
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Goenitz

Keep above Hulk
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Goenitz said:
"
No Caption Provided
Keep above Hulk "
Juggernaut: Why are we listening to Mr.Bad hair day?
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Waffle Fries
@SlimJ87D said:
" Current Juggs will lose. He's not respected as his old days, Marvel hasn't been treating him well.  I wonder how he will be treated in the new Thunderbolts comic since he has been confirmed in the next roster along with Crossbones... CROSSBONES! Trying to redeem himself? that sounds stupid to me... "
What? He just went toe to toe with WWH and more then held his own... until he went into the ocean. And have you read spiderman 629?

I will admit they use him for crap. They like to show off new characters by going against the juggernaut. But he has still shown that nobody can stop him, for long...
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By RavenDark

Only vital piece of armor for the Juggernaut is the helm...and that is used for immunity to telepaths...
In this fight nothing stops the juggernaut...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@RavenDark:
did you see ASM 629? 

He lost his helmet and used mystical powers to form a new one out of some construction materials.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d
@Waffle Fries: 

Yeah, he went toe to toe with Hulk for like a few seconds in both encounters. In Spider-man and the INcrdible Hulk, Marvel opened up a new weakness to him stating that as long as his feet aren't touching the ground he can get owned.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, Juggernaut with respect (Glory days) >>> Juggernaut without respect (as of lately)

He's almost used as cannon fodder for other high levelers to show how strong they are now a days. He shouldn't be treated like so but since the abomination is dead, they have no one else to potentially use as a cannon fodder high leveler to express how strong these new high levelers or what ever are.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By RavenDark
@Jake Fury:  Yep, I read it. I was just referring to his weakness to telepaths until he finds another trashcan to put on his head (Powered By The Amazing Powers of Cyttorak!)
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone needs to lock this 
Cause it's been done many times
Many different ways
But until it happens
I must step up for my boy

No Caption Provided

And he's down for the ten count

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crabtree

hulk trashes him

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

sick and tired of dese jugy fanboys. hulk has and always culd beat juggs. hulk wins  10/10.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By demifiend
@Edamame said:
The Juggernaut can't be hurt via physical attacks. 
yes he can, war hulk and thor did it 
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blob

Brutal and long fight but I say WWH eventually wins.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baltoro
@Waffle Fries said:

@SlimJ87D said:

What? He just went toe to toe with WWH and more then held his own... until he went into the ocean. And have you read spiderman 629?  I will admit they use him for crap. They like to show off new characters by going against the juggernaut. But he has still shown that nobody can stop him, for long...
He still lost to World War Hulk.  His punches looked ineffective on Hulk and if Hulk got a bit stronger he would have punched Juggernaut to a different state for a BFR win anyways.  He might beat regular Hulk though since he gives up quicker than his WWH counterpart.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By HellionVulcan

If its classic level he wins thunderbolt version loses badly thou .

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Baltoro said:
@Waffle Fries said:

@SlimJ87D said:

What? He just went toe to toe with WWH and more then held his own... until he went into the ocean. And have you read spiderman 629?  I will admit they use him for crap. They like to show off new characters by going against the juggernaut. But he has still shown that nobody can stop him, for long...
He still lost to World War Hulk.  His punches looked ineffective on Hulk and if Hulk got a bit stronger he would have punched Juggernaut to a different state for a BFR win anyways.  He might beat regular Hulk though since he gives up quicker than his WWH counterpart.
Juggernaut was winning that fight during that dread awful world war hulk event but Charles distracted him as Juggernaut would've ended WWHULK very easy .
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Baltoro
@HellionVulcan said:
@Baltoro said:
@Waffle Fries said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Juggernaut was winning that fight during that dread awful world war hulk event but Charles distracted him as Juggernaut would've ended WWHULK very easy .
World War Hulk's healing factor was so amped that the damage Juggs was not substantial.  We saw what happened at the end of WWH, his potential was at the World Breaking level.  If the fight went on with Juggs and he got to his tectonic plate busting with his footsteps level then Juggs would be getting punched into space by him.  Juggs is durable but he's got pillow fists unfortunately.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spiderbuck1
@Baltoro said:
@HellionVulcan said:
@Baltoro said:
@Waffle Fries said:

@SlimJ87D said:

World War Hulk's healing factor was so amped that the damage Juggs was not substantial.  We saw what happened at the end of WWH, his potential was at the World Breaking level.  If the fight went on with Juggs and he got to his tectonic plate busting with his footsteps level then Juggs would be getting punched into space by him.  Juggs is durable but he's got pillow fists unfortunately.
Well said.  
spideriron1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34  Edited By spideriron1

Hulk would probably win. I think this because Juggernaut really only has the armor and if he doesn't have that he is screwed. So there is one point then the other is that Hulk can probably break Juggernaut's armor then Hulk smashes hi  through a wall and keeps attacking him until he dies. Know if we look at how Juggernaut could beat Hulk it basically is only his hands legs and head going for him. So he could probably just hit Hulk in the head and then you just get Hulk to go rage and kill Juggernaut so there you have it!  

ThePwnist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThePwnist

Hulk would win because im pretty sure hes one of the only guys who can stop jugs running...

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Boobster

Draw.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Killemall
@Boobster said:
Draw.
one has physical vulnerability and the other heals faster than u could hurt him (maybe not so fast but he is pretty damn fast) + gets stronger the angrier he gets. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boobster
@Killemall said:
@Boobster said:
Draw.
one has physical vulnerability and the other heals faster than u could hurt him (maybe not so fast but he is pretty damn fast) + gets stronger the angrier he gets. 
Juggernaut can get stronger as well, with rage. Juggernaut is Hulk's superior, actually, he is like Hulk, but only better, he is immune to harm while Hulk is not, and he has healing factor as well. Plus, back in the days Juggernaut displayed a plenty of magic skills. 
Anyway, it's either a draw or Juggernaut winning in the end. But their fight would probably destroy the whole planet.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall
@Boobster: i didnt know juggernaut could grow stronger with rage. Well then its juggernaut for the win in my book :)
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Boobster
@Killemall said:
@Boobster: i didnt know juggernaut could grow stronger with rage. Well then its juggernaut for the win in my book :)
The more evil he is, the more power he gets from that gem. Still would be one hell of a fight.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
Many different ways
But until it happens

No Caption Provided

fro  where is this awesome scan
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Boobster
@higher_evolutionary said:
Many different ways
But until it happens

No Caption Provided

From Hulk #404.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall
@Boobster: Ok cool .. but cyttorack(pardon my spelling) himself is only as powerful as galactus right? so i suppose that at least gives a cap to his utmost powers. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Boobster
@Killemall said:
@Boobster: Ok cool .. but cyttorack(pardon my spelling) himself is only as powerful as galactus right? so i suppose that at least gives a cap to his utmost powers. 
No, Cyttorak is nowhere near Galactus power.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By alexandrinus

Jugs wins this. He just keeps being written badly. He can't be stoped. The only ones who did it were Thor and Hulk (powered by some technology that made him War Hulk (not to be confused with WWH)). 
In the WWH figth between the two, none of them took the uperhand. Juggs was figthing as if he wasn't feeling Hulk's punches. Hulk just tricked him. Used Juggs powers to his own benefit (again more CIS used - we couldn't have Hulk trashed in one of his arcs, rigth?) and "pushed" Juggs into a river or whatever and Juggs couldn't stop running for a while.  
In a figth with no PIS nor CIS Juggs will win against the Hulk. Only magic can render Juggs to be hurt (or celestial technology - like the one used to power War Huk). 
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By alexandrinus
@Boobster
Actualy Cyttorak may be even more powerful than Galactus. Remember that there several Galactus in other dimensions/universes while there only one Cyttorak in all existence. I'm not very familiar with Cyttorak but I heard that he did many impressive things even far beyond anything Galactus did.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boobster
@alexandrinus said:
@Boobster: Actualy Cyttorak may be even more powerful than Galactus. Remember that there several Galactus in other dimensions/universes while there only one Cyttorak in all existence. I'm not very familiar with Cyttorak but I heard that he did many impressive things even far beyond anything Galactus did.
Cyttorak has done nothing. Galactus would one-shot him.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By alexandrinus

Cyttorak has many Universes under his own rule and can influence thousands more. Galactus can only influence the 616 Universe. He his an Universal threat. Cyttorak is a multiuniversal threat. Cyttorak is said to be omnipotent in his own domain (of course in the Marvel Universe omnipotency is something meseurable) and Galactus in his full power his not even described like that. Has a character I like more of Galactus but he keeps getting owned by beings that should be way less powerful than he is. It's rather impossible at this time to really measure Cyttorak's powers because he hasn't much feats. But I think we should leave this discussion to a Galactus vs Cyttorak thread.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boobster
@alexandrinus said:
Cyttorak has many Universes under his own rule and can influence thousands more. Galactus can only influence the 616 Universe. He his an Universal threat. Cyttorak is a multiuniversal threat. Cyttorak is said to be omnipotent in his own domain (of course in the Marvel Universe omnipotency is something meseurable) and Galactus in his full power his not even described like that. Has a character I like more of Galactus but he keeps getting owned by beings that should be way less powerful than he is. It's rather impossible at this time to really measure Cyttorak's powers because he hasn't much feats. But I think we should leave this discussion to a Galactus vs Cyttorak thread.
Cyttorak has never shown to rule universes and was owned by his own avatar plenty of times. Plenty of beings, like Mephisto or Agamotto are omnipotent in their realms, but Galactus still pwns them. Galactus has feats that put to shame most of the abstracts. The reason why he loses is because he is the most "popular" abstract. In fact he can one-shot pretty everyone save for the highest cosmic forces.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Baltoro
@Boobster said:
@higher_evolutionary said:
Many different ways
But until it happens

No Caption Provided

From Hulk #404.
Was that an illusionary Juggernaut?  It says he's tearing down the illusion right in the scan.  I understand you are a Hulk fan but I need to keep this fair and balanced.  I can agree with you that Juggernaut has pillow fists and Hulk hits a lot harder, but if he is invulnerable (fully backed by Cytorrak) Hulk can't just punch him in the stomach and have him collapse.  That is just a bad showing there.