• 164 results
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@SlimJ87D: Yeah, that's why titanium is still used as armor and is the base for a majority of weapons in Marvel. Because everyone can splinter it like toothpicks. I'd have to say I just proved you wrong and now you're trying to cover your butt.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By MKF30

I guess Juggernaut...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By slimj87d
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @SlimJ87D: Yeah, that's why titanium is still used as armor and is the base for a majority of weapons in Marvel. Because everyone can splinter it like toothpicks. I'd have to say I just proved you wrong and now you're trying to cover your butt. "

Prove what wrong? What are you talking about? I'm not even trying to prove anything I'm just trying to get something clarified.

-Juggernaut is said to have unlimited strength thanks to his powers where no one even himself knows the limit
-A large block of adamantium or Vibranium has almost unlimited stress strength where no one knows what it is.
 -Titaniums maximum stress is 236 Ksi, that means it has a limit so Juggernauts motion crap doesn't prove anything with it.

My question is if the unstoppable motion means if he simply moves his finger, nothign can stop it from lifting up off a table? If he moves his arm while sleeping nothing can stop it?

So if he was stuck in an indestructible block and has a little room for motion to his arm to start, nothing can stop it?
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D:  This will end this . No matter what - Juggernaut will break free .
No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@SlimJ87D said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @SlimJ87D: Yeah, that's why titanium is still used as armor and is the base for a majority of weapons in Marvel. Because everyone can splinter it like toothpicks. I'd have to say I just proved you wrong and now you're trying to cover your butt. "

Prove what wrong? What are you talking about? I'm not even trying to prove anything I'm just trying to get something clarified.

-Juggernaut is said to have unlimited strength thanks to his powers where no one even himself knows the limit
-A large block of adamantium or Vibranium has almost unlimited stress strength where no one knows what it is.
 -Titaniums maximum stress is 236 Ksi, that means it has a limit so Juggernauts motion crap doesn't prove anything with it. My question is if the unstoppable motion means if he simply moves his finger, nothign can stop it from lifting up off a table? If he moves his arm while sleeping nothing can stop it?  So if he was stuck in an indestructible block and has a little room for motion to his arm to start, nothing can stop it? "
Explanation - @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @SlimJ87D:  This will end this . No matter what - Juggernaut will break free .
No Caption Provided
"
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By slimj87d
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @SlimJ87D:  This will end this . No matter what - Juggernaut will break free .
No Caption Provided
"
Thanks for giving me some visuals JuggyPunch :)
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: You welcome ;-)
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Obtrusive

I guess it all comes down to if Juggernaut is poking fun at the expense of hulks mother.  Then it would be on.  You think hulk remembered to call his mother today?  That is the important question.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By xan84
@Edamame said:

"They should make a Hulk vs. Juggernaut movie.  "

Why ? So Hulk can be humiliated on the big screen ?
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By xan84
@Edamame said:
"@Xan said:

" @Edamame said:

"They should make a Hulk vs. Juggernaut movie.  "

Why ? So Hulk can be humiliated on the big screen ? "
LOL. Well, not if it would be World Breaker Hulk or War Hulk.  The scan on page seven shows the Hulk humiliating the Juggernaut actually.  "

Hulk can't do creap to Juggs. Juggs is IMMUNE to physical attacks and gues what is the only thing Hulk has ? If juggs puts down a force field there is nothing the Hulk can do to even get to him ... 

Now those scans on page 7 show how Juggs got distracted by Charles and Hulk got out of the way. Now i realy faill to understant where is Hulk humiliating Juggs considering that would have been imposible if not for Charles intervention ...
84taskmaster84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By 84taskmaster84

ok again im way late but his is my 2 centsjuggs and hulk are 2 bada$$ guys ramming headlong into each other now WWh was strong enought to slow juggs the unstoppable to a crawl and then BFR him when he stoppen paying attenition yes juggs can control his momentum but when tring to move forward likk that when hulk moved jusggs had alot of force built up evenif he stopped he wold have slid along ways if i had to guess who is stronger hulk or juggs i vote hulk because hulk can get stronger and stronger and jugs is the avatar of cyttorac and as such has limit to how much power he can use if juggs had unlimited power he could kill his god and become one in turn and kain marko has killed  the juggernaut before wich shows juggs can die the force field does no mske him invincible but highly damage resitante juggs cannot break the world with his foot steps nso WWH wins in my book after a long ass fight for hulk to get mad enought to kill juggs
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not this again.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bump.

Juggernaut

Hulk

Juggernaut in a terrible stomp

Juggernaut

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk first 2,, juggs last 2

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By madrid_san

Juggernaut wins this all the way.

Mannyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mannyd

Hulk First two, then trion juggs last two.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Bo88gdan

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

Hulk, Hulk, Juggernaut, Juggernaut
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Juggernaut wins this without question.

MrBombastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MrBombastic

Juggernut fans (I call them Juggtards) are just like Pacquiao fans (Pactards), they'll continue to ride on their favorite character's stick even when all evidence points to the contrary. Fact is Hulk has whopped Juggernut's azz everytime they fought except for once or twice. Juggtards need to man up and accept defeat like men and stop bching like girls.

Juggernut has "unlimited strength" and can't be moved? lol, yea right.

Hulk wasn't even trying and barely even mad, and this is savage Hulk one of the weakest Hulks there is.

HULK 1 - JUGGERNAUT 0

Here hulk beats his ass again. Juggernut CAN be put on his a$$ despite what the juggtards say.

HULK 2 - JUGGERNAUT 0

yep juggernut sure is invulnerable. he reeeeeally can't be hurt. He sure is "immune" to physical attacks.

HULK 3 - JUGGERNAUT 0

unpenetrable force field my A$$, invulnerability my A$$ what happened to Juggernut's "inpenetrable force field"???

You can say Juggernaut was depowered here, but Hulk wasn't at his strongest either. Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets, and here he was nowhere near as mad as he was when he beat Sentry.

what happened to Juggernut's "inpenetrable force field"??? J

Juggtards UMAD????

UMAD JUGGTARDS????

HULK 4 - JUGGERNAUT 0

Hulk is also smarter than Juggernut as u can see here juggernut is a dumbazz who has no skills watsoever. Hulk is too skilled for him. And since Hulk is not the brightest either, that just goes to show u what a dumb fking character Juggernut is.

OWNED.

HULK 5 - JUGGERNAUT 0

"unstoppable momentum" actually works against juggernut because Hulk can use it against him. Juggernut is too fking dumb to beat Hulk in a fight all u juggtards need to accept that fact. In a fight skill and smarts play a big factor too, but hey I don't expect you Juggtards to know that because you're favorite character Juggernaut is the dumbest character in Marvel.

Juggs gets bfred like the meathead he is.

HULK 6 - JUGGERNAUT 0

And if Juggernaut truly had "unlimited power and momentum" like his idiotic Juggtard fans claim, he would not have gotten stopped dead in his tracks by War Hulk. Yea War Hulk was amped up with Celestial technology but u juggtards always claim that juggernaut is backed by cyttorak and can't be stopped blablablablablabla so why did Hulk stop juggernaut here hmm???

Well, I guess this also proves that celestial technology >>>>>>> cyttorak. oh dear now the cyttorak fangirls will be on top of me like the planet of the apes lol, but hey that's for another time.

Oh and War Hulk would have killed, that's right KILLED Juggernaut, if Juggernut's teammates didn't come save his fat incompetent a$$.

HULK 7 - JUGGERNAUT 0

You think War Hulk vs Juggernaut is unfair? Ok, let's try Mindless Hulk then.

Juggernaut gets trashed by Onslaught and put to a near death state, and begs for his life like a cowardly bch.

While Mindless Hulk took it to Onslaught and ripped apart his armor.

That's why Hulk is recognized by all other characters as the strongest one there is.

Juggtards always claim Juggernut is stronger because Marvel says he has unlimited strength blablablablablabla, well guess what meatheads, marvel has also stated that Odin has unlimited power, it's stated that Sentry has the power of a million suns, it's stated that rhino's charge is unstoppable, and guess what Marvel's has also said?That Hulk has UNLIMITED POWER BECAUSE OF HIS ANGER. Juggtards are such hypocrites smh.

Juggtards need to understand that Juggernaut isn't the only character who's stated to have unlimited power, and that just because a character is stated to have unlimited power does not mean he actually has it.

That is why we go by FEATS AND BATTLES when comparing characters, and so far between Hulk and Juggernaut, Hulk has won like 7 fights and Juggs has won 1.

Suck it up Juggtards, you're favorite character Juggernaut will always come 2nd behind Hulk, who is THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS. Hulk is too smart, skilled, and experienced.

Juggtards all be pissing and farting and raging at me like a buncha teenaged girls. Holler at me, bches. Bring it on, the real man is ready.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#175  Edited By Stronger

Hulk

Hulk

Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

HULK, HULK, JUGGS, JUGGS

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Picallo3798

Hulk, Hulk, Juggs, Juggs

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By New_World_Order

Hahaha the guy from 1 year ago really shown those Juggernaut fans

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrbombastic: You seem to miss the fact during their first fight the x-men showed up & helped Hulk win so not an actual win for the hulk since the fight would've continued ,the world war fight proved Juggernaut was stronger & he got alot more shots in just marvel poorly writing the end to the fight so a lame bfr .The onslaught bit was a mental thing not anything psychical since Juggernaut was said to be Onslaughts biggest threat not Hulk even the watcher claimed Apocalypse was the best guy to stop it as well .Also you forgot Jean grey helped hulk with onslaught but you don't seem to post those scans hahahaha .

Juggernaut with no writer pis/cis slaughters Hulk each & every time .