• 164 results
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MisterGuyMan

WWH has a shot against classic Jugs.  Jugs takes everything else.

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs wins in all of them, poor Hulk he wins nothing.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King Hercules
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" Juggs wins in all of them, poor Hulk he wins nothing. "
So you think Juggy is stronger?
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
So you think Juggy is stronger?"

Juggernaut would beat Hulk in an Arm wrestle that is for sure, just like he would win in tug of war, they are games designed for Juggernaut, his momentum is unstoppable, that means no matter how strong Hulk gets, Juggernaut in the right frame of mind will always be stronger.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King Hercules
" @King Hercules said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
So you think Juggy is stronger?"
Juggernaut would beat Hulk in an Arm wrestle that is for sure, just like he would win in tug of war, they are games designed for Juggernaut, his momentum is unstoppable, that means no matter how strong Hulk gets, Juggernaut in the right frame of mind will always be stronger. "
What does his momentum has to do with arm wrestling? The undeniable power you are referring to is in his forward motion. He's not moving forward in a arm wrestling contest.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momentum has everything to do with arm wrestling, Juggernaut is moving his arm in a direction, and where did you get forward from, in arm wrestling you try to go in one direction, and the direction juggs goes in, is the direction his arm will go.

SP1D3RxV3N0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SP1D3RxV3N0M

Hulk, Hulk, Juggernaut, Juggernaut
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King Hercules
" Momentum has everything to do with arm wrestling, Juggernaut is moving his arm in a direction, and where did you get forward from, in arm wrestling you try to go in one direction, and the direction juggs goes in, is the direction his arm will go. "
His unstoppable forward motion it's described that way.
RONJUGGBROLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RONJUGGBROLY

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT MATCH I THINK IT WOULD BE A DRAW
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cracks
@RONJUGGBROLY: Juggernaut would eventually win in a cool battle due to his magical powers.           %Pr
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mrwenpire

Madder hulk gets stronger he is.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cracks
@mrwenpire: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bor
@cracks said:

" @RONJUGGBROLY: Juggernaut would eventually win in a cool battle due to his magical powers.           %Pr "

Yes he would win for 100 % long term fight coze : (these are Official Marvel info)
- he is the most resistance of all normal super heroes in Marvel
- he can create at will his force field, it will make him even more durable
-on low level of power he showed to be able to overpower physicaly enraged Hulk and even WWH  (push his hands where he wants, get free from Hulk's  catch, punched him better, made catch from Hulk cant get free etc..)- all done on basic level of power but he can have much more power IN LAW ( like he made Thor unconsciouss, unbreathing and almost death by catch only)- then his strength is even more incalculable
-has the best regenerative healing factor (he can fight even as a sceleton and being fired by god-level spells and heals instantly with great quick)
-has totaly limitless stamina, he will never get tired, Hulk can get tired
- he can use momentum with his overhelming strength

Also Jugg can do things such as: altering the size of matter, growing in size, tracking, levitation, absorbing energy, projecting energy, increasing his own strength, and creating portals.

Since i know the facts about Jugg im totaly sure that there is NO possibility Hulk wins any of these matches whenever, whereever. I respect that Hulk have much more fans than Jugg but saying that H wins is a big fanboism.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King Hercules

I'm going to adjust my votes:

1) Stalemate
2) Hulk
3) Juggernaut
4) Juggernaut

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bor

There is no possibilty that Hulk can stealmate with some1 stronger, much more durable to all kind damages, with limitless stamina, much better regenerative healing factor and whith some1 who can create force field at will, then Hulk could do nothing. Classic overpowerd WWH already and Hulk cant with with some1 as before. No possibilty wining for Hulk in fair long term physical fights.  

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor said:
"   There is no possibilty that Hulk can stealmate with some1 stronger, much more durable to all kind damages, with limitless stamina, much better regenerative healing factor and whith some1 who can create force field at will, then Hulk could do nothing. Classic overpowerd WWH already and Hulk cant with with some1 as before. No possibilty wining for Hulk in fair long term physical fights.   "
I'm not going to make this a argument but I will just make my point and let it go because it will be the same old debate. The first would be a stalemate because of the first fight. Neither won and no one had an advantage during the fight. That wasn't classic Juggernaut that fought WWHulk and he didn't him. He did what he can do, push him back because of the power of his forward momentum. Neither can say that one is stronger than the other because it hasn't been proved. They both have the same bio as far as the strength. I know everyone thinks their perspective is correct but that's all it is, an perspective based on how they see things.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bor

But its not my perspective about that :
Jugg 
-has the best regenearative healing factor  (he showed it during fight with super demon and when he lost his eyes which grew back much faster than those of Hulk's and in many other occasions)
- is the most industrictible (without force field) of all super heroes in Marvel
- can creat force field
- has totaly limitless stamina

All these factors are objectively much better than those of any Hulk. Hulk is less durable, can get tired, has worse reg factor and cant create force field. Things about these factors arent debatable coze it his official Marvel bio.

Yes it was Jugg on classic level of power who fought vs WWH. And if r saying that he did nothing to Hulk its not truth coze it was WWH who did nothing to classic but Jugg punched him to the blood.  But using ur perspective here u could say that it was stelmate but Jugg in plus.
And about strength, its obvious that Jugg can have in law level of power with which he can do to Hulk what he did Thor by few seconds catch ( its Thor who said that he is losing his life). But Jugg on basic level of power showed by many actions that he is stronger than enraged Hulk ( get free from Hulk's grisp, push his hands where he wants, unletting him go, stop his punches by hand, punched him better and almost killed Hulk on time). And it was classic Jugg who put WWH's hands in the air with ease with all the strength of WWH trying to stop him (it makes the pressure much more stronger to keeping) (his momentum is one thing but his strength in arms is another).

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor said:
" But its not my perspective about that : Jugg  -has the best regenearative healing factor  (he showed it during fight with super demon and when he lost his eyes which grew back much faster than those of Hulk's and in many other occasions)- is the most industrictible (without force field) of all super heroes in Marvel - can creat force field - has totaly limitless stamina   All these factors are objectively much better than those of any Hulk. Hulk is less durable, can get tired, has worse reg factor and cant create force field. Things about these factors arent debatable coze it his official Marvel bio. Yes it was Jugg on classic level of power who fought vs WWH. And if r saying that he did nothing to Hulk its not truth coze it was WWH who did nothing to classic but Jugg punched him to the blood.  But using ur perspective here u could say that it was stelmate but Jugg in plus.And about strength, its obvious that Jugg can have in law level of power with which he can do to Hulk what he did Thor by few seconds catch ( its Thor who said that he is losing his life). But Jugg on basic level of power showed by many actions that he is stronger than enraged Hulk ( get free from Hulk's grisp, push his hands where he wants, unletting him go, stop his punches by hand, punched him better and almost killed Hulk on time). And it was classic Jugg who put WWH's hands in the air with ease with all the strength of WWH trying to stop him (it makes the pressure much more stronger to keeping) (his momentum is one thing but his strength in arms is another). "
If any of this is true why haven't Juggernaut beat the Hulk like he has Thor? Thor is the greater hero and Marvel would have him not lose before the Hulk. I know your going to say "because the writers don't want him to" or something like that, but it could also be because that neither can truly get the upper hand without some sort of PIS. But again, this is old stuff. Hulk and Juggernaut threads need to be band until something happens it comics that truly makes it clear of which can win. Marvel continues to state that their power rivals one another and i agree with this. 
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By Baldy
@King Hercules said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Hulk, Hulk, Juggernaut, Juggernaut "
I concur "
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bor

Enraged Hulk can rival with Jugg on basic level of power. Since we know that Jugg can have much more of this power in law there is always possibility for Cain to have this. Classic quite easily overpowered Thor in PHYSICAL fights, yes its truth (god always needed to use outside help other hereos or outside power to send Cain to other dimension) but on 8th day level of power he almost smashed Thor with a little effort  by light catch so at this power level we can see that he is easily the strongest normal super hero in Marvel (not saying about omnipotents , they are boring and easy to create and no fun at all). But he can have much more power. He is the most industrictible but it doesnt mean that he cant be roughed. Force field is his ability but writers doesnt show it with fights vs Hulk coze they had to give him a chance to stealmate, but its not hard to see that Jugg overpowered him in their fights (actions i metionded before) and once time he almost kill him, so he beaten Hulk.  Its all truth about his abilities and factors of his body coze its official Marvel info and his reg healing factor we could see when it was regaining every atom of his body with great quick during fight vs D'spayre.

And King Hercules u must admit saying that Hulk can take down classic is  a realy big fanboism according to facts and to that the best for WWH we can say that he stelmate vs classic but Jugg did more to him.

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bor
@Baldy said:
" @King Hercules said:
I concur "
"
Good joke that Hulk can take classic, hehe, realy good joke if WWH couldnt win with him.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor said:
" @Baldy said:
" @King Hercules said:
I concur "
"
Good joke that Hulk can take classic, hehe, realy good joke if WWH couldnt win with him. "
If Juggernaut couldn't beat classic Hulk and WWHulk is stronger than classic Hulk and the fact that Juggernaut stalemated WWHulk (at the enraged level he was at their fight), then it is only logical that Juggernaut got a boost as well to handle WWHulk. Therefore he wouldn't be at the same level as the classic one. So that wasn't classic Juggernaut that fought WWHulk. Simple logic.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor said:
" Enraged Hulk can rival with Jugg on basic level of power. Since we know that Jugg can have much more of this power in law there is always possibility for Cain to have this. Classic quite easily overpowered Thor in PHYSICAL fights, yes its truth (god always needed to use outside help other hereos or outside power to send Cain to other dimension) but on 8th day level of power he almost smashed Thor with a little effort  by light catch so at this power level we can see that he is easily the strongest normal super hero in Marvel (not saying about omnipotents , they are boring and easy to create and no fun at all). But he can have much more power. He is the most industrictible but it doesnt mean that he cant be roughed. Force field is his ability but writers doesnt show it with fights vs Hulk coze they had to give him a chance to stealmate, but its not hard to see that Jugg overpowered him in their fights (actions i metionded before) and once time he almost kill him, so he beaten Hulk.  Its all truth about his abilities and factors of his body coze its official Marvel info and his reg healing factor we could see when it was regaining every atom of his body with great quick during fight vs D'spayre.  And King Hercules u must admit saying that Hulk can take down classic is  a realy big fanboism according to facts and to that the best for WWH we can say that he stelmate vs classic but Jugg did more to him. "
I restated my opinion and said that classic and classic would stalemate (as they did).
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bor
@King Hercules:  Its Juggernaut with full basic  level of power and its classic level of power. Its info about WWH comics. Classic once almost killed Hulk, and many times he did classic Hulk more than Hulk him. Even Strongestonethereis knows that it was classic level of power in WWH, Overpowering physicaly some1 its not only killing or knocking out, overpowering means to be able to do some actions during the fight which classic did (i metioned before),
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bor said:
" @King Hercules:  Its Juggernaut with full basic  level of power and its classic level of power. Its info about WWH comics. Classic once almost killed Hulk, and many times he did classic Hulk more than Hulk him. Even Strongestonethereis knows that it was classic level of power in WWH, Overpowering physicaly some1 its not only killing or knocking out, overpowering means to be able to do some actions during the fight which classic did (i metioned before), "
Ah Nope.
It was a boosted Juggernaut fighting WWHulk
Why would it be otherwise
And the time Juggernaut beat the Hulk was PIS
Just like later in that same series Hulk beat Juggernaut with PIS 
And he didn't over power him with strength 
It was his unstoppable momentum
And even then WWHulk stood up to it
Only being pushed back a few inches

Even I can agree with King Herc that a true winner has never been without some plot setup
They always go back and forth then something happens before a true good fight and winner shows 

Sometimes I wish marvel would go ahead and let one lose
Even if it's the Hulk
Tired of the argument 

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Bor

Nah its not boosted Jugg since it has never been said  so its Jugg with full of basic power.  Its classic Jugg. And he pushed him short distance coze he looke at Xavier , no other reason (and it was very short time). Secondly im not saying about his momentum !!!! I m saying that he has strength to keep WWh's hands in the air whan standing as well with all pressure of WWH against him. Its strength in arms.  The same classic strength let him to get free from Hulk's catch, pushes his hands, catch him, punched him better make grisps. Mayby writeres dont want to make clear winner but Jugg has always made actions which showed that he is anyway stronger (i wrote it before what actions during the fights). Dont compare fight vs War H which was strenghed enormously and hi still didnt to much. It was normal Jugg who almost kill Hulk. If we are according to the their bios, Hulk will never have a chance vs Jugg (his factors i wrote some posts before) but writers do that in this way.

Anyway Jugg is the strongest super hero in MU as 8th day and its not still all his power (since writers let him to have more power of god).

Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cauldron Boy

hulk

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bor said:
"  

Nah its not boosted Jugg since it has never been said  so its Jugg with full of basic power.  Its classic Jugg. And he pushed him short distance coze he looke at Xavier , no other reason (and it was very short time). Secondly im not saying about his momentum !!!! I m saying that he has strength to keep WWh's hands in the air whan standing as well with all pressure of WWH against him. Its strength in arms.  The same classic strength let him to get free from Hulk's catch, pushes his hands, catch him, punched him better make grisps. Mayby writeres dont want to make clear winner but Jugg has always made actions which showed that he is anyway stronger (i wrote it before what actions during the fights). Dont compare fight vs War H which was strenghed enormously and hi still didnt to much. It was normal Jugg who almost kill Hulk. If we are according to the their bios, Hulk will never have a chance vs Jugg (his factors i wrote some posts before) but writers do that in this way.

Anyway Jugg is the strongest super hero in MU as 8th day and its not still all his power (since writers let him to have more power of god).

"
You are the perfect example of how a person's perception is all that matters
It clearly shows WWHulk pushed back slightly, but you say it was because he looked at Xavier
It's clear that the WWHulk is more powerful than classic Hulk 
And classic Hulk actually did better against the Juggernaut (being that he picked him up and threw him away like a rag doll)
So if WWHulk is more powerful he should have done even better
Why not? Again, simple logic would be that Juggernaut was boosted as well.
And you want to say he wasn't cause it didn't say so. 
Do comics have to explain everything that is common sense.
Didn't Juggernaut asked for the power to deal with WWHulk
And you want to say WarHulk didn't do much. 

This is why I agree with King Herc that Hulk vs Juggernaut threads should be banned
For cryin out loud dude
Just stop
I'm done
See what you like

Hulk is strongest one there is in the Marvel U!

"Nuff Said!"
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor: 
@StrongestOneThereIs:
You both made some good points and it would be great to see your individual perspectives discussed farther without the fanboy glimmer in each of your eyes.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bor
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

Strongest i m just saying about  obvious facts.
I must  add that its truth that he looked at Xavier and its obvious that it made him confused and then WWH run off from his path. And Hulk sometimes threw Jugg but everybody who can lift more than one ton can do that. But it was Jugg who made many actions which showed that he is stronger (its written in earlier posts). And all his body factors are written in official Marvel info not by me but by Marvel writers. If they do fight according to their bios even only classic will easily win with every Hulk due to his durability, stamina,force field and reg healing factor mostly coze classic is only a bit stronger that Hulk. But its Jugg who can have so much power that he is the strongest in MU , easily. And it was showed since that he is the strongest.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Bor
@King Hercules said:
" @Bor: 
@StrongestOneThereIs: You both made some good points and it would be great to see your individual perspectives discussed farther without the fanboy glimmer in each of your eyes. "

Very well said mate.
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#82  Edited By kenshiroo
@King Hercules said:

" @Bor said:

"   There is no possibilty that Hulk can stealmate with some1 stronger, much more durable to all kind damages, with limitless stamina, much better regenerative healing factor and whith some1 who can create force field at will, then Hulk could do nothing. Classic overpowerd WWH already and Hulk cant with with some1 as before. No possibilty wining for Hulk in fair long term physical fights.   "

I'm not going to make this a argument but I will just make my point and let it go because it will be the same old debate. The first would be a stalemate because of the first fight. Neither won and no one had an advantage during the fight. That wasn't classic Juggernaut that fought WWHulk and he didn't him. He did what he can do, push him back because of the power of his forward momentum. Neither can say that one is stronger than the other because it hasn't been proved. They both have the same bio as far as the strength. I know everyone thinks their perspective is correct but that's all it is, an perspective based on how they see things. "

I don't think so, Herc remenber the facts, Juggernaut lost the first time because he didn't have full powers (like Juggernaut has destructive power is he: an avatar of destruction), but when he stroke a deal with the gem of Cyttorak to fully recover his old destructive powers like the strongest one (to beat the Hulk), he regained his old destructive power as The Classic Juggernaut exceeded WWH force in his new confrontation. Juggernaut was not boosted, he used his old destructive powers like the avatar of destruction he represents (this appears in the comic) The prove: Juggernaut gave him good hits that would be interpreted as a beating, and during the test of the strength Hulk loses the test of the strength and he only managed Juggernaut by a “cheater” BFR.

Why?

Hulk used his cunning when he was suddenly stepping aside from the Juggernaut who was distracted by scolding of Xavier. Hulk can't stop the Juggernaut momentum again and he used the owns Juggernaut unstopability against himself. Hulk seems like a coward because he said first he would kill the Juggernaut and he can't do nothing. If Hulk not has done this, he would have ended up like Colossus with his twisted arms.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kenshiroo
@Bor said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:    Strongest i m just saying about  obvious facts. I must  add that its truth that he looked at Xavier and its obvious that it made him confused and then WWH run off from his path. And Hulk sometimes threw Jugg but everybody who can lift more than one ton can do that. But it was Jugg who made many actions which showed that he is stronger (its written in earlier posts). And all his body factors are written in official Marvel info not by me but by Marvel writers. If they do fight according to their bios even only classic will easily win with every Hulk due to his durability, stamina,force field and reg healing factor mostly coze classic is only a bit stronger that Hulk. But its Jugg who can have so much power that he is the strongest in MU , easily. And it was showed since that he is the strongest. "

Yes Bor I agreed with you in all, because WWH didn't do anything against Juggernaut. The facts were very clearly: Juggernaut instead humbled Hulk with a few strokes and Won in the Test of Strength. Hulk has a great arrogance about who is the strongest one, if WWHulk ( The Hulk strongest of all them ) has been more powerful than Juggernaut he had won the Test of Strength, but unfortunately he didn't, he couldn't do for two simple reasons: One, WWHulk wasn't match for Juggernaut, he didn't beat him. Second Marvel Writers have always shown a preference for Juggernaut as the only opponent to beat him physically and they have demonstrated in each ones of their battles.

Keep it up my friend!! ^___^

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Bor

And its clear that WWH was pushed on short distance coze it was just beginning their walk showed  on one picture after that Xavier shouted at Cain to stop.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kenshiroo
@Bor said:

" And its clear that WWH was pushed on short distance coze it was just beginning their walk showed  on one picture after that Xavier shouted at Cain to stop. "

Yes it Did.  
WWHulk can't stop the begining of juggernaut's walks (Juggernaut unstopability strength), is in this the moment when WWHulk loses the Test of Strength (Hulk was pushed back by a force greater than him, it shows he can't stop the Classical Juggernaut unstopability strength). No matter how slightly Hulk was pushed back because it was just the beginning of Juggernaut's advance in his unstopability strength. Therefore WWHulk seeing that he can not stop him, he used his cunning as soon (he was stepped aside from Juggernaut suddenly) when he saw Juggernaut distracted by the nagging of Xavier.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By mrwenpire
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Bor said:
"  

"
It clearly shows WWHulk pushed back slightly, but you say it was because he looked at Xavier
And classic Hulk actually did better against the Juggernaut (being that he picked him up and threw him away like a rag doll)

This is why I agree with King Herc that Hulk vs Juggernaut threads should be banned
For cryin out loud dude
Just stop
I'm done
See what you like

"Nuff Said!""

I agree with you man.  Except for the last part, haha, but everything else was pretty logical.  WW Hulk would own an unboosted Juggy, no doubt about that, and I dont see why people would argue that either.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Bor said:
"  

"

For cryin out loud dude
Just stop
I'm done
See what you like

"Nuff Said!""

and the same old trend of being wrong continues...
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Bor
@mrwenpire: 

Even if max enraged WWH were equal strength classic Jugg he will never win in long term fight. Dont u know that Jugg is more durable, cant get tired at all, has better reg healing factor, has some magic skills and can create force field ? Bah its impossible. He cant own classic coze he didnt do that even in terms of strength. If u read  my posts u will see that my arguments are logical about matters (what actions classic did to show that he is stronger than enraged Hulk, i wont write it once again but its clear) and others, coze other factors are written in official Marvel info that Jugg has the best those of. The same since 8th day its Jugg is easily and clearly the strongest super hero in Marvel, coze u can argue that Hulk may closely rival vs classic.

chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By chunjacktao
@Bor said:
" @mrwenpire: 

Even if max enraged WWH were equal strength classic Jugg he will never win in long term fight. Dont u know that Jugg is more durable, cant get tired at all, has better reg healing factor, has some magic skills and can create force field ? Bah its impossible. He cant own classic coze he didnt do that even in terms of strength. If u read  my posts u will see that my arguments are logical about matters (what actions classic did to show that he is stronger than enraged Hulk, i wont write it once again but its clear) and others, coze other factors are written in official Marvel info that Jugg has the best those of. The same since 8th day its Jugg is easily and clearly the strongest super hero in Marvel, coze u can argue that Hulk may closely rival vs classic.

"
WW Hulk STARTS OUT with strength ravalling classic Jug.  I repeat, STARTS OUT.  Hulk has LIMITLESS strength because of his direct rise in power based on his anger.  Also, Jugg can't heal.  He has virtual invulnerability because of his force field, but for example if you cut off his head, he cant grow em back.  So Juggs is tough but once he's hurt fatally he's done.  Jugg has limitless stamina, true, but Hulk can regenerate his stamina while he uses them.

Jugg deoesn't run out of stamina, HULK GETS MORE STAMINA, as his anger rises.  Jugg's power doesnt run out, Hulk's power INCREASES.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By cracks
@chunjacktao: Hulk's anger is not infinite though.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chunjacktao said:
" @Bor said:
" @mrwenpire: 

"
WW Hulk STARTS OUT with strength ravalling classic Jug.  I repeat, STARTS OUT.  Hulk has LIMITLESS strength because of his direct rise in power based on his anger.  Also, Jugg can't heal.  He has virtual invulnerability because of his force field, but for example if you cut off his head, he cant grow em back.  So Juggs is tough but once he's hurt fatally he's done.  Jugg has limitless stamina, true, but Hulk can regenerate his stamina while he uses them.

Jugg deoesn't run out of stamina, HULK GETS MORE STAMINA, as his anger rises.  Jugg's power doesnt run out, Hulk's power INCREASES. "

yay, more ignorance.
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kenshiroo
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @chunjacktao said:
" @Bor said:
" @mrwenpire: 

"

Jugg deoesn't run out of stamina, HULK GETS MORE STAMINA, as his anger rises.  Jugg's power doesnt run out, Hulk's power INCREASES. "
yay, more ignorance. "
LOL yeep!!
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Doorknobs

Not sure why some of you are mentioning his forcefield and is healing factor when its an arm wrestling match :/

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Bor
@chunjacktao: 

Anger of WWHulk has limit its obvious fact but even almost max enraged did less to classic than Jugg to him so Jugg overpowered him, the same as Jugg catch his hands in the air (when he pushes him by his momentum he need to have more strength in arms to keep WWH's hands in the air with all pressure). Jugg cant get tired... Hulk CAN get tired as it was showed many times (for example during levering mountain or fights). Jugg is the most industrictible witout force field (all his body factors are  written in official marvel info) (he whishtanded a CELESTIALS planet ripping blast when his force field was off without any brusie) but with force field he is even more durable.  No matter how angry Hulk ever was he never overpowered Jugg but Jugg did it to him (  get free from Hulk's grisp, push his hands where he wants, unletting him go, stop his punches by hand, punched him better and almost killed Hulk on time ).
You realy made me laugh saying that Jugg cant heal haha when he has the best reg healing factor in MU (when leg of Hulk was broke it took many time to recover, Jugg regained every atom of his body within seconds and even under god-level spells of super demon D'spayre). Hulk starting strength rival with classic Jugg ? haha then Jugg can lift 90 tonnes haha it even bigger crap than that Jugg doesnt have reg healing factor buhaha. Jugg easily physicaly overpowered a few times Thor who lift Midgard serpent and by some actions showed that is stronger than max enraged Hulk and very enraged WWH. 
And since Jugg can have more power in LAW of god he almost killed Thor by few second catch but Thor was saved then Jugg is clearly the strongest normal super hero. If he has force field on ( but he didnt have it during fights with Hulk and depsite it Hulk didnt hurt him) he becomes even more durable and then Hulk will do even less to him.

During fight vs WWH , Hulk was extremely enraged during looong fight vs all the X-men and Jugg did more to him (made him bleedy and about arms as i wrote before and get free from WWH's catch)

Thanks to ur post u have just won the reward for the best joker of the year.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hadrelius
@Doorknobs said:
"Not sure why some of you are mentioning his forcefield and is healing factor when its an arm wrestling match :/ "

Hulk and Juggernaut fans don't care what the rules are to the thread, They will make it out to be a fight between the two and neither will give an inch to how the fight would truly go. And that is like always, no clear winner without PIS.
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By kenshiroo
@Bor said:
" @chunjacktao: 

Anger of WWHulk has limit its obvious fact but even almost max enraged did less to classic than Jugg to him so Jugg overpowered him, the same as Jugg catch his hands in the air (when he pushes him by his momentum he need to have more strength in arms to keep WWH's hands in the air with all pressure). Jugg cant get tired... Hulk CAN get tired as it was showed many times (for example during levering mountain or fights). Jugg is the most industrictible witout force field (all his body factors are  written in official marvel info) (he whishtanded a CELESTIALS planet ripping blast when his force field was off without any brusie) but with force field he is even more durable.  No matter how angry Hulk ever was he never overpowered Jugg but Jugg did it to him (  get free from Hulk's grisp, push his hands where he wants, unletting him go, stop his punches by hand, punched him better and almost killed Hulk on time ).
You realy made me laugh saying that Jugg cant heal haha when he has the best reg healing factor in MU (when leg of Hulk was broke it took many time to recover, Jugg regained every atom of his body within seconds and even under god-level spells of super demon D'spayre). Hulk starting strength rival with classic Jugg ? haha then Jugg can lift 90 tonnes haha it even bigger crap than that Jugg doesnt have reg healing factor buhaha. Jugg easily physicaly overpowered a few times Thor who lift Midgard serpent and by some actions showed that is stronger than max enraged Hulk and very enraged WWH. 
And since Jugg can have more power in LAW of god he almost killed Thor by few second catch but Thor was saved then Jugg is clearly the strongest normal super hero. If he has force field on ( but he didnt have it during fights with Hulk and depsite it Hulk didnt hurt him) he becomes even more durable and then Hulk will do even less to him.

During fight vs WWH , Hulk was extremely enraged during looong fight vs all the X-men and Jugg did more to him (made him bleedy and about arms as i wrote before and get free from WWH's catch)

"
WELL SAID!
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo said:
" @Bor said:
" @chunjacktao: 

"
WELL SAID! "
I agree too .
BROLYJUGGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By BROLYJUGGY

nothing but juggernaut baby
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#99  Edited By Bobby X
@Alpha said:
"@Doorknobs said:
"Not sure why some of you are mentioning his forcefield and is healing factor when its an arm wrestling match :/ "
Hulk and Juggernaut fans don't care what the rules are to the thread, They will make it out to be a fight between the two and neither will give an inch to how the fight would truly go. And that is like always, no clear winner without PIS. "

So very unfortunately true
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By why so serious
@Bor said:
"@chunjacktao: 

"
Here's Hulk beating the tar outta depowered Juggs.  There's a scan of Hulk talking out Juggernaut at his strongest too I'm trying to find it I'll post it tomorrow.