12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By 12marvel12
@Bor:
hell no jugs is not more durable than hulk and no he does not have a better healing factor than hulk..... with his armor he might be more durable but hulk can easily rip off his helmet leaving a weak spot
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Bor
@12marvel12 said:
" @Bor: hell no jugs is not more durable than hulk and no he does not have a better healing factor than hulk..... with his armor he might be more durable but hulk can easily rip off his helmet leaving a weak spot "
Hahah u realy made u smile^^. U dont even know how craps u have just written.
Armor of Jugg has nothing to his resistance. Jugg has MUCH better resistance and healing factor and these are basic information in Marvel (all i written are facts). Jugg also can have force field. If Hulk ripp off his helmet it will do nothing !!! haha coze Hulk isnt a telepath.
Or mayby u know BETTER than writers of MARVEL ?

Cracks- H's anger isnt ofc infinite coze its impossible and after a peak of anger he can only calm down (find it in Marvel info). Infinite anger= death. 
Classic Jugg is a bit stronger than enraged H (at least similiar ) and their strength is incalculible coze is so vast but it doesnt meant that is infinite. Remember that Jugg can have much more power in law (8-th day Jugg smashed Thor without problem!). Jugg can be the strongest hero easily.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Hadrelius
@cracks said:
" @bloodymagic16: Is Hulk's anger infinite? Wouldn't that mean his strength is infinite? Is Juggernaut's strength infinite as well? "

Both have near unlimited strength. Near are infinite. But both have been officailly defined as unlimited in strength, but disagree with the statement on both.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By Static Shock

Juggernaut.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
"Juggernaut. "

Hulk 

I know your surprised by my choice! : )
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
" @bloodymagic16: Is Hulk's anger infinite? Wouldn't that mean his strength is infinite? Is Juggernaut's strength infinite as well? "
Both have near unlimited strength. Near are infinite. But both have been officailly defined as unlimited in strength, but disagree with the statement on both. "
hulk shouldn't even have anything close to his "near unlimited strength" in fights with juggernaut anyway.  What usually makes hulk extremely angry? hurting people he cares about.  When has juggernaut even attempted to do that? never.  So why would hulk ever get that angry against him?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By cracks
@Alpha: I see. Wouldn't Juggernaut have unlimited strength because of his magical powers or is there a limit? What is that limit?  Also is Hulk's anger infinite?            Thanks.            %Pr
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
Both have near unlimited strength. Near are infinite. But both have been officailly defined as unlimited in strength, but disagree with the statement on both. "
hulk shouldn't even have anything close to his "near unlimited strength" in fights with juggernaut anyway.  What usually makes hulk extremely angry? hurting people he cares about.  When has juggernaut even attempted to do that? never.  So why would hulk ever get that angry against him? "
LOL!
Oh, your serious.
One thing would be being hit (wouldn't you get angrier if someone kept hitting you?)
Two thing would be that it's not just anger that increases his strength
Pain and frustration can do it as well
Anything that cause adrenalin rush
I know he likes to say the "angrier hulk gets"

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By cracks
@StrongestOneThereIs: So you are saying that Hulk's anger is infinite, making Hulk's strength infinite?             %Pr
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: So you are saying that Hulk's anger is infinite, making Hulk's strength infinite?             %Pr "
No way.
He anger has limits like everyone else
Giving him a limit in strength
But his upper limits are so high
That they haven't been established yet
That's why he is listed as "near unlimited"
And sometimes "unlimited'

The Beyonder once stated that the hulk had no "finite" limit to his anger
meaning that not even he could see a clear limit
but he definitely has one
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By cracks
@StrongestOneThereIs: However, Juggeraut's strength is infinite correct? Meaning that after a very long battle Juggernaut would make Hulk tire.                %Pr
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
hulk shouldn't even have anything close to his "near unlimited strength" in fights with juggernaut anyway.  What usually makes hulk extremely angry? hurting people he cares about.  When has juggernaut even attempted to do that? never.  So why would hulk ever get that angry against him? "
LOL! Oh, your serious. One thing would be being hit (wouldn't you get angrier if someone kept hitting you?)Two thing would be that it's not just anger that increases his strength Pain and frustration can do it as well Anything that cause adrenalin rush I know he likes to say the "angrier hulk gets"   "
he didnt' become wwh by being hit, now did he?
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Bor
@cracks said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs: However, Juggeraut's strength is infinite correct? Meaning that after a very long battle Juggernaut would make Hulk tire.                %Pr "

Jugg has totally limitless stamina, he cant get tired. Hulk can get tired. Hulk has so vast strength that it can be called incalculible , Jugg in his basic form is even a bit stronger and he can have more power which makes him even stronger than basic, but his strength is not realy infinite ! Its nearly or more nearly unlimitted. Noone has realy infinite power, mayby Jesus or so (ha has been seen in many comics).
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: However, Juggeraut's strength is infinite correct? Meaning that after a very long battle Juggernaut would make Hulk tire.                %Pr "
No, Juggernaut's strength isn't infinite
And yes, I believe that the Hulk would get tired before Juggernaut
But I also believe that the Hulk would achieve levels a strength above what Cyttorak can give Juggernaut

" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
LOL! Oh, your serious. One thing would be being hit (wouldn't you get angrier if someone kept hitting you?)Two thing would be that it's not just anger that increases his strength Pain and frustration can do it as well Anything that cause adrenalin rush I know he likes to say the "angrier hulk gets"   "
he didnt' become wwh by being hit, now did he? "

No, but Juggernaut's blows didn't make him happier  
Neither did Sentry's
He actually was getting angrier from them

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @cracks said:
But I also believe that the Hulk would achieve levels a strength above what Cyttorak can give Juggernaut

" @Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
No, but Juggernaut's blows didn't make him happier   Neither did Sentry's He actually was getting angrier from them "
and he got so mad then that he turned into banner, right?
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By gobstakid777

Hulk

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @cracks said:

" @Alpha said:
" @cracks said:
No, but Juggernaut's blows didn't make him happier   Neither did Sentry's He actually was getting angrier from them "
and he got so mad then that he turned into banner, right? "
He got so mad that he used up his energy beating Sentry
Which is funny since his anger should have just made the energy stronger

I'm not sure what your point is? 

Fighting the Hulk (especially those who can match him)
Is a component to making him angry and angrier
But pain and frustration (as when Onslaught held him down) can be a trigger
I now sadness has changed him back to Banner
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Bor
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

OK u can belive that Hulk is stronger but its totally impossible. I like H as well the same i like Jugg, Herc and Sentry.
But Jugg in his basic form showed to be at least as strong as max enraged H and WWH (we can see some pictures when he can let himself free from H's grisp push H's arms where he wants and etc, and showed to be stronger than enraged H, ok u can say that H can get madder and so on but there is a limit his anger and no matter how angry he is he never realy showed to be stronger than classic Jugg). Jugg can have enough power to flatten Thor with a little effort and even more. So Jugg with high level of power (im not even saying about Trion) would be able to overpower easily classic Jugg. Noone ever (not sayin about gods) overpower Jugg without effort by physical attack, only other Jugg with higher level of power would do that. There is no possibilty that Hulk can get so much strength from his anger that he can even do much to high level Jugg.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bor said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:   OK u can belive that Hulk is stronger but its totally impossible. I like H as well the same i like Jugg, Herc and Sentry. But Jugg in his basic form showed to be at least as strong as max enraged H and WWH (we can see some pictures when he can let himself free from H's grisp push H's arms where he wants and etc, and showed to be stronger than enraged H, ok u can say that H can get madder and so on but there is a limit his anger and no matter how angry he is he never realy showed to be stronger than classic Jugg). Jugg can have enough power to flatten Thor with a little effort and even more. So Jugg with high level of power (im not even saying about Trion) would be able to overpower easily classic Jugg. Noone ever (not sayin about gods) overpower Jugg without effort by physical attack, only other Jugg with higher level of power would do that. There is no possibilty that Hulk can get so much strength from his anger that he can even do much to high level Jugg. "
Trion was not Juggernaut alone as I was told
Something took over his body and took all Cyttorak power
And his feat was more mystical than physical

Now I'm not saying that Juggernaut isn't as strong
He should reach his full potential faster than the Hulk
I just believe that Hulk's full potential is of a higher strength
There is no way to prove that either of them
They both have been stated by others and in official  bio's as unlimited in strength  
WarHulk proved that Juggernaut has a limit
And if you go by feats of strength shown by their own strength (no other power)
Hulk comes out on top

Last. WWhulk wasn't Hulk's max  rage
Even for that series
He was angrier fighting Sentry
And was angrier than that after that fight

We haven't come close to seeing his ax rage
The closet would have been the Hulk that fought Onslaught
With Banner turned off, he had no moderating limiting influence

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bor said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:   Imo WarH didnt proof that Jugg has limit, just made a trick and throw him away. But it was only classic Cain as i remember. Trion Jugg is definied as Jugg with full or almost full power of Cyttorak. 8 th day has about 60-70 % if i remeber well but it was enough to do u know what (smashed Thor in this way is incredible feat, beat the deaom of Cytt , stop and push the umovable item etc. destroy the WTC by single attack). Jugg has much less demonstration of his strength (lifting something) than Hulk. Yes its truth but u ofc know why. he is muuuch less popular than Hulk and doesnt even have his own series ^^. "
He stopped Juggernaut's forward motion
With strength alone (no trick)
And proceeded to throw him around
And Juggernaut could do nothing
That showed limit of strength and his unstoppable motion

Again, Trion Juggernaut was the coupling of two beings
It was not his power alone

8th Day Juggernaut would be a good example of a higher Juggernaut
But it cost him his free will
So far, Juggernaut's best example of strength without other issues
Would be stalemating WWHulk
But again, he still wasn't at his angriest
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Bor said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:   Imo WarH didnt proof that Jugg has limit, just made a trick and throw him away. But it was only classic Cain as i remember. Trion Jugg is definied as Jugg with full or almost full power of Cyttorak. 8 th day has about 60-70 % if i remeber well but it was enough to do u know what (smashed Thor in this way is incredible feat, beat the deaom of Cytt , stop and push the umovable item etc. destroy the WTC by single attack). Jugg has much less demonstration of his strength (lifting something) than Hulk. Yes its truth but u ofc know why. he is muuuch less popular than Hulk and doesnt even have his own series ^^. "
He stopped Juggernaut's forward motion With strength alone (no trick) And proceeded to throw him around And Juggernaut could do nothing That showed limit of strength and his unstoppable motion  Again, Trion Juggernaut was the coupling of two beings It was not his power alone  8th Day Juggernaut would be a good example of a higher Juggernaut But it cost him his free will So far, Juggernaut's best example of strength without other issues Would be stalemating WWHulk But again, he still wasn't at his angriest "
Greenie , you again invent false facts about the Juggernaut ? Arent you tired ? Of course no . You must have fun showing Juggernaut as weakling .
So i correct some of your "facts"
1)War Hulk didnt stop the Juggernaut . He couldnt push him back , so he used red tentacle to tie Juggernaut's leg and throw him into the air . It was Apocalypse tech . Normal Hulk wouldnt do that , because he doesnt have this tech .
2) Trion Juggernaut is the Juggernaut who received more Cyttorak's power ( again , it wasnt walking Cyttorak , just destructive aspect who tried to get free by using Cain's body ) Its his power in law . Dark side of Trion only captured his mind and directed him to conquer the Oktid dimension .
3) I agree that tearing dimensions apart isnt strength alone , it was magic too . But as the part of Cyttorak possesed Cain , it increased his strength and size too .
Maybe Juggernaut doesnt have so much strength feats as Hulk . But its only because he uses his strength mainly in combat , not in lifting things like Hulk . And authors make Hulk lift all those extra heavy things just to remind how strong Hulk is . Strength isnt the only thing needed for the win , you know .
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Bor
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

Yes its 100 % of facts.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: 
He stopped his forward motion 
that's why Juggernaut screamed "impossible"
never said he pushed him back
so what are you talking about
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @TheJuggernautpunch:  He stopped his forward motion  that's why Juggernaut screamed "impossible" never said he pushed him back so what are you talking about "
I've already written .
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:  He stopped his forward motion  that's why Juggernaut screamed "impossible" never said he pushed him back so what are you talking about "
I've already written . "
You didn't say anything new
Or different from what others have said

My position on what the tech did is the same
but thanks for agreeing that Trion wasn't strength 
There is hope for you yet

And what i'm saying is my opinion of things 
that have not been defined or proved
So i'm not making things up
I always point out that its my opinion  
stop acting as though your words are fact
and try doing the same
so there
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
I've already written . "
You didn't say anything new
Or different from what others have said

My position on what the tech did is the same
but thanks for agreeing that Trion wasn't strength 
There is hope for you yet

And what i'm saying is my opinion of things 
that have not been defined or proved
So i'm not making things up
I always point out that its my opinion  
stop acting as though your words are fact
and try doing the same
so there "
I corrected you about the Trion . I'm sure you didnt know all that things about him . Because saying that that was the power of Trion ... Its nonsense . Cain's power in law . Dark dise of those Gods only captured his mind . Maybe they somehow unlocked more access to Cyttorak , but didnt add any new power . All that Cain could do alone if he would be smart enough to reveal his true potential . So dont say " you havent said anything new  " .
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: Still nothing new
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @TheJuggernautpunch: Still nothing new "
So you knew it ? Why did you say that Trion was " a couple of beings " , not the power of Cain ? Ah , i forgot ... You like to invent false facts about the Juggernaut . Keep going .
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Bor said:
He stopped Juggernaut's forward motion With strength alone (no trick) And proceeded to throw him around And Juggernaut could do nothing That showed limit of strength and his unstoppable motion  Again, Trion Juggernaut was the coupling of two beings It was not his power alone  8th Day Juggernaut would be a good example of a higher Juggernaut But it cost him his free will So far, Juggernaut's best example of strength without other issues Would be stalemating WWHulk But again, he still wasn't at his angriest "
you sure about that?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @TheJuggernautpunch: Still nothing new "
thats true, you say the same inane crap every time, even when proven wrong.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Bor said:
you sure about that? "
Yes.
Correct me if i'm wrong
But isn't Trion Juggernaut 
Caine merged with the complete power of Cyttorak
To where he becomes Cyttorak himself?
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By King Hercules

Why does everyone feel that the Hulk was at his max anger when fighting Juggernaut, when it is clear that he was angrier with his fight with Sentry?

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Bor

War H tricked Jugg and push him in the air, now im totally sure coze i borrow comic from my friend^^. And he could do that in this way only coze he had incredibly powerfull powerup from Celestial Tech. It was only classic Jugg who can have mouch more power in law so now i know the facts coze im reading this episode. And now i also sure that Trion is power of Jugg in law.

To the topic:
Classic Jugg vs Hulk , it would be awesome fight but Jugg would win for sure. Even on this low level of power. But ofc Hulk is similiar to him but less industrictible, can get tired, has a bit worse reagenarative healing factor and isnt stronger than him.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bor said:

"  War H tricked Jugg and push him in the air, now im totally sure coze i borrow comic from my friend^^. And he could do that in this way only coze he had incredibly powerfull powerup from Celestial Tech. It was only classic Jugg who can have mouch more power in law so now i know the facts coze im reading this episode. And now i also sure that Trion is power of Jugg in law. To the topic: Classic Jugg vs Hulk , it would be awesome fight but Jugg would win for sure. Even on this low level of power. But ofc Hulk is similiar to him but less industrictible, can get tired, has a bit worse reagenarative healing factor and isnt stronger than him. "

He didn't trick him into the air 
He stopped his forward motion 
Why u think Juggernaut said "impossible"? 
Because he lifted him? He did that before in the first fight.   
Afterwards, he then lifted him using that coil. 
Though he didn't need it, since he lifted him before.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules said:
"Why does everyone feel that the Hulk was at his max anger when fighting Juggernaut, when it is clear that he was angrier with his fight with Sentry? "

Got me 
Even the Sentry fight wasn't he angriest. 
His angriest in that series was after he found out who really destroyed the planet.
BROLYJUGGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By BROLYJUGGY
@Brainiac1.0:
its funny how you didnt show the part when juggernaut recieves his fulll power back and matches up with hulk
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By cracks

50-50.               %Pr

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By King Hercules
@Bor: 

Hulk healing is so great (as the Savage Hulk) that Wolverine believed his skin to be impenetrable. It turned out that he healed so quickly that it seemed that he never penetrated his skin. Since then, there has been fluctuations in the Hulk. He has taken blast from the galactic powered Galaxy master without a show of damage. That show with D'Spayre was a mystical attack to which Juggernaut's is powered by and Cyttorak has a degree of mastery over, so he should come back from an attack like that. But it's hard to judge certain elements of Juggernaut because he usually has the shields up. Have you any  other example that shows his durability and healing that is without his forcefield and is not a magical attack?

Keep in mind that I believe Juggernaut's healing may be slightly greater because of his magical factor, but like I said earlier,  believe the difference would be nearly not worth the effort of saying that it is greater. Also, let's look at the Hulk's better showings because based on them, those lower showings shouldn't have effected him. but we know how some writers can be.  

Where is this official statement that he is the most indestructible of all normal super heroes? Not to question you but those words don't sound like something that would be said officially. I've read where characters have been described as one of the strongest or one of the most durable, but never an actual confession as the character actually being the most
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Bor
@King Hercules said:

" @Bor: 

Hulk healing is so great (as the Savage Hulk) that Wolverine believed his skin to be impenetrable. It turned out that he healed so quickly that it seemed that he never penetrated his skin. Since then, there has been fluctuations in the Hulk. He has taken blast from the galactic powered Galaxy master without a show of damage. That show with D'Spayre was a mystical attack to which Juggernaut's is powered by and Cyttorak has a degree of mastery over, so he should come back from an attack like that. But it's hard to judge certain elements of Juggernaut because he usually has the shields up. Have you any  other example that shows his durability and healing that is without his forcefield and is not a magical attack?

Keep in mind that I believe Juggernaut's healing may be slightly greater because of his magical factor, but like I said earlier,  believe the difference would be nearly not worth the effort of saying that it is greater. Also, let's look at the Hulk's better showings because based on them, those lower showings shouldn't have effected him. but we know how some writers can be.  

Where is this official statement that he is the most indestructible of all normal super heroes? Not to question you but those words don't sound like something that would be said officially. I've read where characters have been described as one of the strongest or one of the most durable, but never an actual confession as the character actually being the most.  "

If u read their bios u will see that only in Jugg's one is written that he is impregnable to all kind of injuries regardless of intensity and magnitude. Also i saw propably in this forum that some1 had a Stan Lee's note that he told that about Jugg. Hulk was injured maany times.
Whenn WWH was hurt by X23 his eyes grew up in much longer time than those of Jugg who was hurt only coze sword was strengthen by misticizm and alien technology. Secondly the whole body of Jugg was regained in just seconds !!! The whole body ! Not small scratch in the skin ! Its not camparable ! When Hulk's leg was broken it took many hours to heal it ! When WWH was hurt in WWH gamma corps he has been recovering more than day. Skin of WWH was damaged by Cyclop's blast and healing took more time than regaining the whole body of Jugg. Its not easy to find other examples of Jugg's hurts, simply coze he wasnt hurt more times (at least i dont know about it). IIt realy shows that Jugg' healing is far better than Hulk's and still much better than that of WWH. But its not strange coze Cain's healing is magician in origin from God. It would be even realy stupid if gamma monster could have better factors than avatar of extremly powerfull god. Writers made Jugg that way to be almost industrictible (almost coze only extremly powerfull magician and misticizm involved attacks made few seconds hurt to him !). He has never had leg broken etc.. That facts realy show that he is more durable and has better reg healing factor than Hulk and WWH. Jugg has never been showed exhausted etc He always  lost only by powerfull mental attacks ! He hasnt been showed healing coze firstly he wasnt injured in other occasions and his reg is so quick that u know what. (even according to comic facts planet ripping Celestials blast did nothing to without force fielded basic level of power Jugg and other such powerfull attacks did nothing).

Actually Jugg rarely had/has his force field on recently and despite that he has never been injured. I know not if there are other examples of Jugg being healing but it doesnt matter coze only highly effective mistic attack can injure him. He heals when he is damaged so if it can only hurt him so his healing works then only. But its not important, its just his reg healing factor which reagins every atom of his body. If WWH needs muuuch more time to heal up from muuuuch less damage ? I dont know if Hulk's reg could regain every single atom not saying even about how quick. ).

Ande i must add one very important thing yet : God Cyttorak (god of brute strength) grants Jugg higher degree of resistance to all kind of physical attacks, so its simple that Jugg has propably even better regenerative healing factor to damages made by these attacks (but they never been shown, propably coze colossal durability+ ultra healing, that way he cant be injured by physical attacks). Cyttorak grants him a bit lower degree of industrictibility to mistic/magic attack (but also almost infinit coze only the most powerfull beings could hurt him) and regenerative healing factor in this case is a bit lower too. But as we see even vs mega powerfull magic/mistic attacks which can hurt without force fielded Jugg are healing in fantastic time (very very guick it regains every atom of his body). So if his healing is so great vs magic attacks (faaar better than that of Hulk and even WWH) it means that (as Cyttorak is god of pure strength, ofc nigh omnipotent but brute phsical strength is his main avatar) his regenerative healing factor works better on physical damage (as i said before- he cant be hurt by physical actions  thanks toalmost infinit dura and healing- mayby some mega powerfull beings can hurt Jugg by physical attacks so badly that we could see damage for second till it would be healed).
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* 

Juggernaut wasn't stopped, just Hulk maneuvering around Juggs and using Juggs' unstoppable motion to shove him into the lake. Big whoop. Juggernaut wins this unless both dudes get tired of fighting (not tired physically as Juggernaut can't get tired, and Hulk would take a darn long time to tucker out) or some plot device makes Juggernaut weaker for no other reason than to let the big G win. 

Otherwise, Hulk will get smashed, not the other way around. I love Hulk though. He gets cool points from me all the way, though I love Juggernaut as well. 8D

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By cracks
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" *sigh*  Juggernaut wasn't stopped, just Hulk maneuvering around Juggs and using Juggs' unstoppable motion to shove him into the lake. Big whoop. Juggernaut wins this unless both dudes get tired of fighting (not tired physically as Juggernaut can't get tired, and Hulk would take a darn long time to tucker out) or some plot device makes Juggernaut weaker for no other reason than to let the big G win.  Otherwise, Hulk will get smashed, not the other way around. I love Hulk though. He gets cool points from me all the way, though I love Juggernaut as well. 8D "
Agreed.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Bor
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" *sigh*  Juggernaut wasn't stopped, just Hulk maneuvering around Juggs and using Juggs' unstoppable motion to shove him into the lake. Big whoop. Juggernaut wins this unless both dudes get tired of fighting (not tired physically as Juggernaut can't get tired, and Hulk would take a darn long time to tucker out) or some plot device makes Juggernaut weaker for no other reason than to let the big G win.  Otherwise, Hulk will get smashed, not the other way around. I love Hulk though. He gets cool points from me all the way, though I love Juggernaut as well. 8D "
Yes its 100 % truth.
Valentino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Valentino
@Ultimate Magneto said:
... You mean big J?
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Bor
@Valentino:  

He means that WWH get smashed in every situatons. WWH could win only if something unbilivible happended to Jugg and make him weaker.
Valentino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Valentino
@Bor said:
" @Valentino:    He means that WWH get smashed in every situatons. WWH could win only if something unbilivible happended to Jugg and make him weaker. "
And I'm being nit-picky. WWHulk wins this, though. He fights smarter than Juggernaut, and doesn't have to stop him when he can just throw him.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Bor
@Valentino: 

Hehe ofc it Jugg smashedm  him the ground, made him bleedy by one light punch, got free from WWH's catch (he needs to have more strength to do that) and smited him by head. WWH did nothing to him. He saw that he couldnt win with some1 much more durable with limitless stamina and when Xavier made Jugg confused by his shouts WWH run off from Cain's path when he was looking at Xavier and then he went away.
Valentino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Valentino
@Bor said:
" @Valentino:   Hehe ofc it Jugg smashedm  him the ground, made him bleedy by one light punch, got free from WWH's catch (he needs to have more strength to do that) and smited him by head. WWH did nothing to him. He saw that he couldnt win with some1 much more durable with limitless stamina and when Xavier made Jugg confused by his shouts WWH run off from Cain's path when he was looking at Xavier and then he went away. "
Which is why regular Hulk once beat classic Juggernaut by throwing him off a cliff. Yup, your arguement makes perfect sense, and has not interpreted the source material incorrectly at all. You might want to actually read the comic, though.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Bor
@Valentino said:

" @Bor said:

" @Valentino:   Hehe ofc it Jugg smashedm  him the ground, made him bleedy by one light punch, got free from WWH's catch (he needs to have more strength to do that) and smited him by head. WWH did nothing to him. He saw that he couldnt win with some1 much more durable with limitless stamina and when Xavier made Jugg confused by his shouts WWH run off from Cain's path when he was looking at Xavier and then he went away. "
Which is why regular Hulk once beat classic Juggernaut by throwing him off a cliff. Yup, your arguement makes perfect sense, and has not interpreted the source material incorrectly at all. You might want to actually read the comic, though. "
Lol i have these comics in my hands^^. Hulk once again did nothing to him, Jugg gave him 2 punches (every single one made Hulk throwing loong distance) and after that Hulk threw him in the mountain ^^ its not a win its just throwing some1 away (everybody who have some degree superhuman strength can do that, lets say more than 2 tonnes). Ofc it s not realistic coze Jugg should catch his hand but writers made it in this way. I was saying about fight Jugg with his classic power vs WWH not when WWH smashed Jugg wihout power.
Valentino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Valentino
@Bor said:

" @Valentino said:

" @Bor said:
Which is why regular Hulk once beat classic Juggernaut by throwing him off a cliff. Yup, your arguement makes perfect sense, and has not interpreted the source material incorrectly at all. You might want to actually read the comic, though. "
Lol i have these comics in my hands^^. Hulk once again did nothing to him, Jugg gave him 2 punches (every single one made Hulk throwing loong distance) and after that Hulk threw him in the mountain ^^ its not a win its just throwing some1 away (everybody who have some degree superhuman strength can do that, lets say more than 2 tonnes). Ofc it s not realistic coze Jugg should catch his hand but writers made it in this way. "
A win is a win. Hulk is smarter than Juggernaut and knows that the easiest way to beat him to to BFR him, so he can easily just toss him a few miles a way. He can definitely come back, but it is like a thread involving Deadpool; he may not stay dead, but killing him still counts as a win. If a version of Hulk who was significantly weaker than WWHulk can toss Juggernaut around with ease, then WWHulk, who is not only stronger but also smarter, will not have much trouble doing the same. Realistically Juggernaut would not catch his hand. Caine has superhuman strength and durability (not speed or reaction time), where as Hulk is quick enough to tag Quicksilver.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Bor
@Valentino: throw him away coze  Yes Hulk can do that only by BFR him, i agree, if  its for you  win then ok u can have ur point of view. But according to comicv facts and their bios ( classic is at least as strong as very enraged WWH but Cain is more durable, has limitless stamins-cant get tired, has better reg healing factor and can create force field ). Jugg has never been killed. Jugg physicaly overpowred Hulk and WWH (better punches, gets free from Hulk's grisp, stops his punches, smashes him to the ground by his hands or ground, make grisps etc) and that way WWH must throw him away. But its the same when Jugg made him a knock out punch - its not win and bfr its not win as well but u have law to have ur point of view. No  matter which Hulk can do that coze for example Rogue could do the same to Jugg etc And no matter how fast Hulk could be its obvious that Cain in normal way woulb catch his body but writers made it in that way to finish the battle coze they know that Hulk cant win with Jugg .