@Raizex: Feats/stats?

#5 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily.

#7 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds said:

@Raizex: Feats/stats?

Well his only feat as of now is that any damage he does, cannot be healed. Reason why his power is called Irreversible destruction.

#8 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: That's a slightly sketchy statement. Has he used it against someone with a hf and the durability of Hulk?

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#10 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised someone here reads Medaka Box. Idk Iihiko is insane, but has little feats to work with, and so far he's been knocked back(not hurt.) from armored stealth vehicles tanked every attack from a whole team of abnormals called the thirteenth party. Used some guys glasses as a weapon to break someones arm. He is an impressive character. But Hulk seriously outclasses him. Give Iihiko some time too gather feats.

Hulk wins.

#11 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some of his feats.  I also used spoilers because I  copied and pasted, so the images wouldn't take up the whole page.

Must read RIGHT TO LEFT. 

Uses a rubberband to cut someone in half. This person is very strong in lore but I don't want to explain her as she doesn't have much feats to go on.

Beats Medaka to her Jeep. A character so fast that she can make quintuplets of herself and to she even had a good 10 minute head start. 
 Might want to add Medaka has gone so fast that she made no noise and disappeared. I do not know what this means and you disregard if you want.      

Medaka speed feats:

Here is Iihiko beating her too the jeep: 

Simply went past Medaka when she was using the Kurokami Phantom: 

Then after that proceeds dislocate Medaka's shoulder (a person with an amazing HF, heals major injuries within minutes.) and states it will never heal again. 

But like I said not much feats. So Hulk still wins.
#12 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another feat of Iihiko, stating that once he defends himself from an attack, the attack itself gets "broken".

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins