savage hulk

vs

captain cold

prometheus

the joker

lex luthor

taskmaster

black manta

team have 1 week prep and have 3 hours prior to rig the battle field win by ko,incapacitation or death

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kovak

I'd say team.

Cap's cold fields are likely to deal major damage to the Hulk as well as slow him down a hell of a lot. Prometheus and Taskmaster will be able to strike him like a pair of fleas.

Lex in his battle suit may be able to go toe-to-toe with old Jade Jaws. Black Manta is an Atlantian (I think) so has that physiology, may be able to get in some damage too.

The Joker will play a major part in rigging the field. He has some insane deathtraps that could cause the Hulk some major problems.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By protectyournose

This is kind of a mismatch. lol

Hulk would smash all of em into tiny bits.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By loadofmilark

@Kovak: says onhis page he's human but i thought he was atlantian too tbh

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kovak

@protectyournose: You're discounting their prep and their tech.

@loadofmilark: But isn't Aqualad his son? How dafuq?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rpottage

Team 1 6/10. Joker kills his own team 4/10.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rpottage

Sorry, team. Not team 1.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By loadofmilark

@Kovak: he was given powers by xebel who ever they are

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kovak

@loadofmilark: "He"? Who is "he"? There are several "he"s in this battle.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ximpossibrux

hulk 10/10

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XMen1963

@Kovak said:

I'd say team.

Cap's cold fields are likely to deal major damage to the Hulk as well as slow him down a hell of a lot. Prometheus and Taskmaster will be able to strike him like a pair of fleas.

Lex in his battle suit may be able to go toe-to-toe with old Jade Jaws. Black Manta is an Atlantian (I think) so has that physiology, may be able to get in some damage too.

The Joker will play a major part in rigging the field. He has some insane deathtraps that could cause the Hulk some major problems.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By loadofmilark

@Kovak: aqualad since you were wondering how he's black manta's son if black mantas human

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kovak

@loadofmilark: I see. Makes sense.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dextersinister

Lex could come up with a formula that would kill the Hulk in a week probably already has something that could do it. The Hulks been taken out by lesser minds in the comics, the only reason he survives is because they have always wanted him for research purposes.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By loadofmilark

Bump

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Onemoreposter

Team wins. If Cap Cold hits Hulk with a freeze ray he's done. Those beams render anyone inside to the temperature of absolute zero. That means death for the Hulk. Hell, it would mean death for Superman. The team definitely gives Cold the time to hit him too. You didn't specify, but if Lex is in his powered armor he can probably take Hulk on for awhile all by himself.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The temperature of Space is Close to absolute zero (-455 degrees F) which hulk can and has survived,,,also temps hotter than the sun...hulk stomps,,he would destroy lex in his suit as well..anyone else on this team is done hulk 10/10. Absolute zero is -459.67

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk smash them super easy :D

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Billy Batson

Team especially with prep. Snort could do it without it by himself though.
BB

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Onemoreposter

@TheAcidSkull said:

Hulks limitless strength
Hulks limitless strength

@Onemoreposter said:

Team wins. If Cap Cold hits Hulk with a freeze ray he's done. Those beams render anyone inside to the temperature of absolute zero. That means death for the Hulk. Hell, it would mean death for Superman. The team definitely gives Cold the time to hit him too. You didn't specify, but if Lex is in his powered armor he can probably take Hulk on for awhile all by himself.

NOPE!

Don't see the words ABSOLUTE ZERO on that page. Nothing IRL can survive that. It's never been stated that the Hulk can. Maybe you might want to look up the term absolute zero and the character Cap Cold to get a better understanding of things.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DocFatalis

Mismatch to me: Lex Luthor+a one week prep against someone who got his powers from radiations=butchery.

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Biza

@DocFatalis said:

Mismatch to me: Lex Luthor+a one week prep against someone who got his powers from radiations=butchery.

Lex Luthor has had a life time of prep against Superman, and knows his weakness. *kryptonite* virtually makes him a weak homeless man that hasn't had any sustenance besides whiskey for a month and still cant get the job done. Hulk curb stomps this team.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DocFatalis

@Biza said:

@DocFatalis said:

Lex Luthor has had a life time of prep against Superman, and knows his weakness. *kryptonite* virtually makes him a weak homeless man that hasn't had any sustenance besides whiskey for a month and still cant get the job done. Hulk curb stomps this team.

Yes, and Superman has had a lifetime to get rid of a mere man he could have thrown into the sun without a sweat. Yet the mere man in question became president of the USA.

Wanna talk about comics logic and defeats necessary for the story to keep on going?

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Biza

@DocFatalis said:

@Biza said:

@DocFatalis said:

Yes, and Superman has had a lifetime to get rid of a mere man he could have thrown into the sun without a sweat. Yet the mere man in question became president of the USA.

Wanna talk about comics logic and defeats necessary for the story to keep on going?

Im glad you read my post, now read the one I quoted.

Powers from radiation - butchery.

Superman + kryptonite - butchery

See the comparison, yet I don't think Ive seen a Lex Luthor vs superman with the outcome in Luthors favor. but he was a President!

Ive never seen Lex study gamma radiation, Bruce Banner has his entire life. Finally it seems in the latest hulk comic he found a cure for the hulk (yet to be proven but hinted)... That only took a lifetime of dedication, but Lex does have a week..... Maybe he could make some sort of State of the Union pistol and bfr Hulk back to Banner?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

With a week of prep the human team can do it.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DocFatalis

@Biza: It's either you don't understand what I posted or voluntarily ignore the logic implied. In both cases, this is going to be an extremely boring conversation, so have a nice Sunday, my roast is almost ready.

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Biza

@DocFatalis:

Yes I understand what you posted, let me grab a crayon. Lex vs Superman, Superman is no longer vulnerable to Kryptonite. Superman has some form of weakness but It would take a lifetime of research to figure out how to exploit it. Lex Luthor has 1 week of prep time with the help of a bunch of worthless goons that have no mind for science or teamwork. Now replace Superman with Hulk.

Now...

Lex vs Hulk. Hulk has some form of weakness but It would take a lifetime of research to figure out how to exploit it. Lex Luthor has 1 week of prep time with the help of a bunch of worthless goons that have no mind for science or strategy. Who wins?

Comic book logic

Lex Is almost useless but would be the only strategy there is

Captain cold .... seriously?

The Joker.........really?

Taskmaster, really neat character. can mimic any attack, besides superhuman strength.

Black manta, what a 2 - 5 tonner?

Prometheus = their only hope, ghost key.

vs savage hulk

Baseline 100 tonner, no upper limits possibly 1000. Healing factor that can recover from any wound almost immediately, Durability on par with most 125ers baseline.

Enjoy the roast.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dextersinister

@Biza said:

@DocFatalis said:

@Biza said:

@DocFatalis said:

Im glad you read my post, now read the one I quoted.

Powers from radiation - butchery.

Superman + kryptonite - butchery

See the comparison, yet I don't think Ive seen a Lex Luthor vs superman with the outcome in Luthors favor. but he was a President!

Ive never seen Lex study gamma radiation, Bruce Banner has his entire life. Finally it seems in the latest hulk comic he found a cure for the hulk (yet to be proven but hinted)... That only took a lifetime of dedication, but Lex does have a week..... Maybe he could make some sort of State of the Union pistol and bfr Hulk back to Banner?

There are 3 important things that have prevented Lex from killing Superman in the past none of which the Hulk can depend on, Superman himself is also a genius and has used this to to resolve quite a few of Lex's schemes, Superman has depended on his friends and allies at times to help him but the Hulk has no one in this battle and last but definitely not least Superman is Lex's biggest weakness, his obsession with Superman and need to prove to Superman that he is superior has allowed Clark to survive encounters that Lex would have ended much sooner for any other opponent.

There is a massive massive difference between developing a cure that will allow Banner to become human with no lethal side effects and simply developing away to turn an already naturally unstable creatures own biology against it.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Hulk

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jorgevy

@DocFatalis said:

@Biza said:

@DocFatalis said:

I agree with you on the prep thing for Luthor, it would be decisive, but seriously? did you just compare Lex not being able to finish Supes to the vice versa? Supes doesn't kill, Supes is the goody two shoes, obviously he will have trouble stopping Lex without burning him to death with some Heat vision, because he has to go through the legal parameters. Bad analogy.

But I do agree with the rest - Luthor and one week of prep? + Captain Cold? Hulk is toasted

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DocFatalis

@Jorgevy: I over did it on purpose. My point is the following: Superman has a million different ways to neutralize Luthor for good, even legally (think about the kind of evidences someone who sees through walls, has access to the most incredibly advanced technologies and hears everything could do for building up a file), but it's not going to happen because then the story (and money maker, and dream machine) would end. Same with Luthor finally utilizing the K weakness successfully.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jorgevy

@DocFatalis: yeah Luthor won't kill Supes because you don't kill the hero, unless you intend to revive it next summer. But, although I agree Supes could do more, Im not sure how much that "more" he can do will help because of the way legal systems seem to be handled in comic books. but that's a different type of discussions - the thing to retain is that obviously we can't account a nemesis not finishing of the hero or vice versa, as effectiveness on the part of that character because obviously it follows market interests and not the logic of the world it sets in

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DocFatalis

@Jorgevy said:

@DocFatalis: yeah Luthor won't kill Supes because you don't kill the hero, unless you intend to revive it next summer. But, although I agree Supes could do more, Im not sure how much that "more" he can do will help because of the way legal systems seem to be handled in comic books. but that's a different type of discussions - the thing to retain is that obviously we can't account a nemesis not finishing of the hero or vice versa, as effectiveness on the part of that character because obviously it follows market interests and not the logic of the world it sets in

Agreed one hundred percent.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By theTimeStreamer

hulk stomps.

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Biza

@DocFatalis said:

@Jorgevy: I over did it on purpose. My point is the following: Superman has a million different ways to neutralize Luthor for good, even legally (think about the kind of evidences someone who sees through walls, has access to the most incredibly advanced technologies and hears everything could do for building up a file), but it's not going to happen because then the story (and money maker, and dream machine) would end. Same with Luthor finally utilizing the K weakness successfully.

You have either missed my point entirely, or flat out ignored it. In other words, Luthor being able to come up with a cure for the hulk *KILLING HIM OR NOT* in one weeks time is laughable. Luthor is smart, but is he on the level of Bruce Banner? No, in the interest of gamma radiation he is not. One weeks prep is not enough time to create a weapon that some of the brightest minds (Illuminati) couldn't come up with. Their solution? Shoot him into outer space and pray to Jesus he doesn't come back. Superman wont kill Luthor, I agree with you. That is how he remains his nemesis, but the Hulk? Hulk has killed before, in his own title ffs. So now, one thunderclap and the entire human team is dead along with the "booby trapped" battlefield. The rules are ko/incap/death right? One thunderclap, one punch, one stomp... Call the meat wagon, autopsy is at six.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sideslash

@Biza: Captain Cold's cold fields absorb kinetic energy to the point where they stop bullets, slow the Flash down to the point where Cold can hit him. A normal human tried to punch Cold through one of those fields, his arm was instantly frozen, and Cold snapped half his forearm off.

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Biza

@Sideslash: Bullets and a normal human punch... OMG YOUR RIGHT HULK IS FUCKED!

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sideslash

@Biza: Just saying, it saps a lot of kinetic energy and can freeze things solid and make them really brittle. Hulk doesn't punch a whole lot faster than a normal human.

EDIT: Also, no need for the bitchy attitude dude.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The temperature of Space is Close to absolute zero (-455 degrees F) which hulk can and has survived,,,also temps hotter than the sun...hulk stomps,,he would destroy lex in his suit as well..anyone else on this team is done hulk 10/10. Absolute zero is -459.67 The freezing argument is folly!! It won't work at all,,just thought I would repost this even though it's on page one...captain cold would be stomped,along with his team

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 80sBaby

@Sideslash said:

@Biza: Just saying, it saps a lot of kinetic energy and can freeze things solid and make them really brittle. Hulk doesn't punch a whole lot faster than a normal human.

EDIT: Also, no need for the bitchy attitude dude.

Actually, Hulk moves A LOT faster than a normal human.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sideslash

@80sBaby: Not as fast as the Flash, and cold fields severely slow the Flash down as well.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Israphael

If the team works together I can see them taking this 8-9/10.

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Biza

@Sideslash: The flash doesn't weigh 2,000 pounds, nor has the strength of a god.

And yes the hulk hits a lot faster than a normal human.

No Caption Provided

Relax flash fan-boys, this is for hulks speed only... Flash is much faster than QS.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sideslash

@Biza: You don't understand the weak points of that feat. Let me give you a quick list of reasons why H could tag Pietro there.

1. He knew Quick was trying to blitz him.
  2. Quick ran straight at him, which is what Flash tried to do through a cold field, and Flash got slowed to the point where Cold, a normal human, could tag him.
  3. Quick isn't very quick, Hulk has a history of fighting people much faster than Pietro.
DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DocFatalis

@Biza: Who talked about a cure? Using all kinds of radiations to weaken transform or annihilate strong opponents is what Luthor has been doing for decades, that's all.

The Illuminati business lead to what is generally considered by Marvel fans like the stupidest most PIS stuffed story of its era: WWH. At the exception of a few Hulk fanboys, people, including Marvel writers, tend to prefer to ignore this story. Whenever they address it, it's to retcon what happened because of how stupid this all was (wow, BB was a skrull all this time then?).

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Biza

@DocFatalis: I should elaborate on a "cure". If you remove all the Gamma Radiation from the hulk he reverts back to Banner. Thus a cure, whether it be temporary or permanent.

Also I never said WWH was the best story of all time did I? It just shows how powerful the hulk can become... By the way he can become more powerful than that.

Show me a scan of Lex Luthor doing anything with Gamma Radiation. Using radiation to hurt the hulk??? Read up on what makes the Hulk well.. the HULK. You cant use radiation to hurt the hulk, but draining it seems to work for some writers. Furthermore one could argue that draining the hulk of radiation is PIS. Like rulk draining hulk, or gamma grenades reverting hulk back to banner, Or even the Satellite they used to end WWH (PIS you said it yourself, and I agree a stupid ending).

One thunderclap, still standing behind this.

CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CharlesMartel

Lex solos