#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk whould have it, that armor was a joke.

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

In World War Hulk #1, Hulk already beat Iron Man in that armor.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i know but in comics they make people win or lose when they can win and i'm just asking

#7 Posted by Negator7 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would win, the hulk busting armor was made at a deff. class lvl, hulk can just keep getting stronger and stronger...

#8 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash!

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote tall green and ugly.

#10 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

to many noobs posting on this thread.

#11 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win eventually although it would be a hard fight as the armour is intially stronger, more duarable and has a boat load of weapon systems all designed to hurt/kill the hulk.

With the improved World war Hulk on the case (a more focussed fighter than before) he would evetually win through.

#12 Posted by wwhulk1 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

well hulk just made a antimantuim sword lol and can smash any armor iron man has to bring... so green alll the way

#13 Posted by wwhulk1 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Hulk would win eventually although it would be a hard fight as the armour is intially stronger, more duarable and has a boat load of weapon systems all designed to hurt/kill the hulk. With the improved World war Hulk on the case (a more focussed fighter than before) he would evetually win through."

lol yeah that wwhulk busting armor did a lot.... of getting smashed and had a lot of ineffective weapons on it.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"The_Creator says:
"Hulk would win eventually although it would be a hard fight as the armour is intially stronger, more duarable and has a boat load of weapon systems all designed to hurt/kill the hulk. With the improved World war Hulk on the case (a more focussed fighter than before) he would evetually win through."
lol yeah that wwhulk busting armor did a lot.... of getting smashed and had a lot of ineffective weapons on it."

yea thats true

#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

how the hell do you stop being a noob? you have to start out somewhere.

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

what i did was know what i'm talking about and get more posts

#18 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"what i did was know what i'm talking about and get more posts"
lol yeah same here. but the people that start out on this site get trashed for starting out or even trying. pisses me off.
Post Edited:2007-07-02 16:15:17
#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

well just ignore them

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i do but its discouraging to the people that start out on here. we have the same prob with people posting decks and combos on essential magic.

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i went through it to the best thing to do is ignore and when you get to like 500 post they back off

#22 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

wwhulk1 says:

"well hulk just made a antimantuim sword lol and can smash any armor iron man has to bring... so green alll the way"

An adamantium sword is not going to make him unbeatable.

#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"acewasp23 says:
"The_Creator says:
lol yeah that wwhulk busting armor did a lot.... of getting smashed and had a lot of ineffective weapons on it."
yea thats true"

Yeah, but again thats down to the writers. The armour was supposed to be a hulk destroying armour. Stark has more than enough info on the hulk to build it accordingly. I think that this was just a way again of reinforcing the hulks World War Hulk stance and stomping on everyone else (easily).

#25 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

so many noobs on this thread

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@-000 said:

In World War Hulk #1, Hulk already beat Iron Man in that armor.