imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By imbackwimps

@jwalser3 said:

@imbackwimps:Okay Godzilla was able to take on 2 giant monsters when he was weakened. He would destroy Hulk and wouldn't even realize it, just keep on stomping threw the city.

Godzilla would know when his foot get broken off by hulk
cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By cuddles666

No one stronger than Hulk!

Fight would probably last for like thirty minutes, though.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Vaeternus

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@imbackwimps: Godzilla has fought enemies that could destroy countries. In Destroy All Monsters all of monster islands inhabitants attacked world cities and their forces barely did anything to them(same in Final Wars). Godzilla has fought King Ghidorah a monster who killed all life on mars. Godzilla has leveled cities in a quicker time than hulk could. In my opinion Godzilla wins.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@imbackwimps: really how did the army kill him, no explanatons, i want proof.

Good points and I agree, the army itself never killed Godzilla directly in any film. It's apparent a lot of people in here never watched Godzilla, same as the typical off comic book character threads. People just assume the comic character wins without learning about their opponent..

P.S. for the dude who said Hulk can breath underwater, Godzilla can as well if I'm not mistaken or hold his breath for a ridiculously long time if not breath

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@Vaeternus: That is what i'm saying. its like imbackwimps i asked him a page or so back if hes ever watched a Godzilla vs anything movie cause theirs alot of movies where Godzilla battles and beats monsters far superior to Hulk and he just responds by saying " Well i dont think you've read a Hulk comic." yes i've read up on Hulk, but only thing impressive about hulk is his speed and durability, he has no super powers or anything like the other character gz has beaten.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TERMINATOR1000: Hulk has many powers, if you want i could list the down

what powers? all i've seen is super strength, speed, durability. what powers does hulk have?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Vaeternus

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Vaeternus: That is what i'm saying. its like imbackwimps i asked him a page or so back if hes ever watched a Godzilla vs anything movie cause theirs alot of movies where Godzilla battles and beats monsters far superior to Hulk and he just responds by saying " Well i dont think you've read a Hulk comic." yes i've read up on Hulk, but only thing impressive about hulk is his speed and durability, he has no super powers or anything like the other character gz has beaten.

I know, I agree. It's the same thing with the Hulk vs. Superman topics...lol even though Hulk is way outclassed, the Hulk fans will die saying he can beat Superman some how when in reality he can't. Same goes here, he's not doing anything to Godzilla except annoy him like a fly. lol

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

I know, I agree. It's the same thing with the Hulk vs. Superman topics...lol even though Hulk is way outclassed, the Hulk fans will die saying he can beat Superman some how when in reality he can't. Same goes here, he's not doing anything to Godzilla except annoy him like a fly. lol

I know how that goes, me and a guy i use to work with would argue all the time who would win between the movie hulk vs the Terminator T-1000 lol we would argue it all day.... at the end of the day him and i were fanboys i guess and didnt wanna admitt our beloved characters would lose...lol

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@TheAcidSkull: good points, but imbackwimps showed a scan a page or 2 back of hulk surviving fire and it looked like hulk was in pain.... Godzillas atomic breath has burned down buildings before and i'd imagine that would put a hurt on hulk.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TERMINATOR1000: yes, but hulks durability and powers increase with his rage , at the time he was not mad, and it only probably tickled him, if GZ can KO Hulk quickly he wins, but if the fight goes on for a long time hulk might pull this off

I see what you're saying, but you can't forget, Hulk gets tired too after awhile cause when Godzilla faught spacegodzilla and hedorah, it felt like that fight was going on for hours and hours and when spacegodzilla teleported godzilla, electricuted him and so on, godzilla never got tired, never was in pain and godzilla kept coming, godzilla showed to of taken massive damage and kept coming.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@TheAcidSkull: Godzilla arm was burned down to the bone his eye was damaged and continued fighting Hedorah. He has taken punishment that would kill hulk.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Vaeternus

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

I know how that goes, me and a guy i use to work with would argue all the time who would win between the movie hulk vs the Terminator T-1000 lol we would argue it all day.... at the end of the day him and i were fanboys i guess and didnt wanna admitt our beloved characters would lose...lol

Pretty much lol.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@Vaeternus: @TheAcidSkull:

yeah i gotta wiki here that explains what godzilla has withstood and it says hes been barried under deep cold ice for several years and survived.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla

it also explains that he can survive missles, astroids and nuclear bombs as i mentioned.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@TheAcidSkull:

He was defeated by dormmamu in two moves I believe him surviving all that is PIS.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@TheAcidSkull said:

@joeagentofhand1: no not really, hulk has shown to shrug of nuclear blast and planet shattering impacts easily , he was aslo able to shrug of trillion tons of kinetic shifting lithosphere

so has godzilla

Godzilla stomps

im off here, have fun. lol

stuntpogoer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By stuntpogoer

in marvels silver age godzilla series the avengers couldnt take godzilla as a team. hulk by himsef doesnt stand a chance.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

look its a stalemate and i hope you all know that Godzilla is Japanese and had a manga/Anime but i would seriously have to go with Hulk. Godzilla can't be killed though and is no pushover. Hulk was able to produce unlimited Gamma and The madder he gets the stronger he gets (I know hulk isn't unbeatable) For those of you who love using gameplay mechanics against certain chars don't because i could come with 1000 reasons why Godzilla from Battle for earth could beat hulk and UD's hulk could beat Godzilla. it entirely depends on which one you choose Non canon or Canon though im pretty sure Nc is not allowed or Manga vs Comic either (Im not sure if the Gz manga was canon)

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Hulk also has skin capable of surviving sun temperature and he can take Nukes too but because of Hulk's healing factor it would stalemate. Godzilla has taken punishments that Hulk would probably die from

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#175  Edited By GraniteSoldier

The only thing that ever really seems to end a Godzilla movie is he destroys the monster he's fighting or gets bored with humans and walks away. As I said in previous posts he's recovered from things the Hulk never could (regenerating from just his heart as I've stated before). I'd hate to cheese this thread but in several movies Godzilla has drained nuclear powers plants of their energy to feed himself and become stronger. So the Hulk needs to get in melee range to hit Godzilla, but Godzilla's arms are longer than Hulk, and he could just feed off the Hulks gamma radiation and become stronger, possibly reduce Hulk to Banner. Of course it requires him to hold the Hulk in place, but after a few atomic blasts, tail smacks, bites, punches, claw slashes, etc, I think Hulk would be more than a little woozy.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By imbackwimps

@Vaeternus said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@imbackwimps: Godzilla has fought enemies that could destroy countries. In Destroy All Monsters all of monster islands inhabitants attacked world cities and their forces barely did anything to them(same in Final Wars). Godzilla has fought King Ghidorah a monster who killed all life on mars. Godzilla has leveled cities in a quicker time than hulk could. In my opinion Godzilla wins.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@imbackwimps: really how did the army kill him, no explanatons, i want proof.

Good points and I agree, the army itself never killed Godzilla directly in any film. It's apparent a lot of people in here never watched Godzilla, same as the typical off comic book character threads. People just assume the comic character wins without learning about their opponent..

P.S. for the dude who said Hulk can breath underwater, Godzilla can as well if I'm not mistaken or hold his breath for a ridiculously long time if not breath

dude the vid is up here i put it there go look the army took out godzilla i think you need to go back and watch some zilla flicks

ps. if you read the post about hulk with the water you would know i never said that godzilla cant breath under water the guy said that hulk would drown and i said that he can breath under water so please read up before you talk about something

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@imbackwimps: dude i read that, you and acid made your points........... Someone above also proved their point at Godzilla being able to regenerate a hear and Hulk has never proved to of done such a thing as regenerate a heart, lung, kidney, brain, head or any of that.... I made my point of Godzilla winning, now im not gonna sit here again tonight and drag this out with you... Godzilla Stomps

Have A Nice Night Sir.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#178  Edited By jwalser3

@imbackwimps:Atomic breath and its over. Sorry to break it to you.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#179  Edited By Lantern Prime

Funniest thing.... When Marvel had the rights to Godzilla they were thinking about doing a battle with the Hulk... But it never happened.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@imbackwimps: dude i read that, you and acid made your points........... Someone above also proved their point at Godzilla being able to regenerate a hear and Hulk has never proved to of done such a thing as regenerate a heart, lung, kidney, brain, head or any of that.... I made my point of Godzilla winning, now im not gonna sit here again tonight and drag this out with you... Godzilla Stomps

Have A Nice Night Sir.

boy look who is back i thought you was done when you could not win this debate you took your ball and ran home please dont comment on post i said to other people i debate with grown men not kids who dont like what the other person is saying when you grow up then come and debate ps HULK STOMPS

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By imbackwimps

@jwalser3 said:

@imbackwimps:Atomic breath and its over. Sorry to break it to you.

so sorry please try again sir

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By terry2012

@imbackwimps: Was that Fin Fang Foo?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By terry2012

@King Saturn: Who Reptar?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: You know Reptar from Rugrats

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh Okay. I hardy ever watch The Rugrats

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Wolfrazer
@imbackwimps:  Was that atomic breath or just fire? Looks more just like fire.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By terry2012

@Wolfrazer: Yes it is just fire.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Vaeternus

Godzilla.

I'd also love to know how Hulk's pants don't burn off after that?^ that's how much PIS hulk is apparently his pants are super powered too? lmao.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Vaeternus said:

Godzilla.

I'd also love to know how Hulk's pants don't burn off after that?^ that's how much PIS hulk is apparently his pants are super powered too? lmao.

I always wonder where he gets his pants lol. I mean you think that, they would just completely explode off of him.
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By jwalser3

@Wolfrazer said:

@imbackwimps: Was that atomic breath or just fire? Looks more just like fire.
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By jwalser3

@imbackwimps:It looks like a Dragon. I don't think dragon fire is on the same level as atomic breath. But nice try.

Godzilla(Final Wars) took on almost every single monster on the planet. In one scene 3 at ounce.

Also if Hulk is a 90 tonner he can't do much to Godzilla seeing how 20,000 tons(and that's being nice Heisei era was 60,00) So breaking his foot wouldn't do anything Hulk would just be holding on to is foot. Godzilla even weakened still has a powerful atomic breath.

Also the military made a "Anti-Godzilla ray" and that didn't work.

It just made him mad.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By imbackwimps

@terry2012 said:

@imbackwimps: Was that Fin Fang Foo?

yeah

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By imbackwimps

@jwalser3 said:

@imbackwimps:It looks like a Dragon. I don't think dragon fire is on the same level as atomic breath. But nice try.

Godzilla(Final Wars) took on almost every single monster on the planet. In one scene 3 at ounce.

Also if Hulk is a 90 tonner he can't do much to Godzilla seeing how 20,000 tons(and that's being nice Heisei era was 60,00) So breaking his foot wouldn't do anything Hulk would just be holding on to is foot. Godzilla even weakened still has a powerful atomic breath.

Also the military made a "Anti-Godzilla ray" and that didn't work.

It just made him mad.

fin fang foom

Powers and abilities

The character possesses super strength, the ability to fly via his wings at supersonic speeds, and can spew combustible acid mist from his mouth. Foom is also extremely durable and can regenerate at a rapid rate NOT JUST FIRE READ UP

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By jwalser3

@imbackwimps:Thank you for ignoring the feats and everything else I posted.

Okay cool this fin fang foom seems tough. But that doesn't neglect what I am trying to show you. If Hulk can hold 90 tons and Godzilla is 20,000 tons, he couldn't even hold up his foot.

Atomic breath > acid mist

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk wins easily

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By superman69

Godzilla Destroyes Hulk very Badley that not even I would wanna see it.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jwalser3

@guttridgeb:How so?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By imbackwimps

@jwalser3 said:

@imbackwimps:Thank you for ignoring the feats and everything else I posted.

Okay cool this fin fang foom seems tough. But that doesn't neglect what I am trying to show you. If Hulk can hold 90 tons and Godzilla is 20,000 tons, he couldn't even hold up his foot.

Atomic breath > acid mist

AND YOU ARE IGNORING that the hulk only hold 90 tons is when he is about to change back into bruce that is the lowest but when he is regular hulk 100 tons + easy maybe around the 100,000 people like you forget that and it goes up very fast.let me ask you some and be honest when you get mad how long does it with me i can get there in seconds and the hulk is crazier and madder than anybody out there so with him it would take micro-seconds so you see he could and would break godzilla foot right off