@zakman55719: 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

Where are they fighting as gladiator has all the means to defeat hulk as gladiator held to his power level hulk shouldn't be able to touch him .

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zakman55719

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zakman55719

that guy think the same as me

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mrtrickster

hulk did defeat gladiator before. but i think gladiator could probably bfr him no problem

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe this hasn't been done
Depends on the Hulk

I think Gladiator would beat Savage
Andmaybe even Prof Hulk
But not Mindless, WWHulk or Worldbreaker

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@zakman55719:
Saw that video,That guy is hillarious.Has he made any new videos?
zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zakman55719
@MarvelJackAss433: no it sucks to cuzz im a big fan
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@zakman55719:
Well....Maybe he went underground to mate with mole people *zing*
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mrtrickster said:
" hulk did defeat gladiator before. but i think gladiator could probably bfr him no problem "
Gladiator was weakned in that fight. 

He is Marvel's Superman in everything. Speed, reflex, strength, heat vision, durability... They have only other weakness. So Hulk lose horrible.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" hulk did defeat gladiator before. but i think gladiator could probably bfr him no problem "
Gladiator was weakned in that fight.   He is Marvel's Superman in everything. Speed, reflex, strength, heat vision, durability... They have only other weakness. So Hulk lose horrible. "
Where was this Superman level power against Thor?
Where was it against Hyperion?
Even Wonder Man gave him a fight
Colossus stood up to him for a round
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By HellionVulcan

@StrongestOneThereIs: I'll break it down for u

Where was this Superman level power against Thor? - he has held his own against thor very easy hes lost & kinda won at times but its like saying superman could defeat thor all of the time it aren't happening
Where was it against Hyperion? - Gladiator destroyed him broke his break sure the fight was equal but gladiator proved he can defeat superman-ish characters with his strength & fighting ability.

Even Wonder Man gave him a fight - Gladiator wasn't sweating wonderman i mean thor was the only person there who can/could've stopped him.

Colossus stood up to him for a round - Taking afew punches & getting ko'd isn't lasting a round .

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zakman55719
@StrongestOneThereIs:@czarny_samael: i think sentry is  the superman uf marvel right?
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By goldenkey

this is an endless debate.  If you're gonna go with the whole 'Madder Hulk gets Stronger Hulk gets' then Hulk wins.  A crafty writer could come up with a way for either character to win.  This one is up to the writer,

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By goldenkey
@HellionVulcan: I'd like to see that book.  Where did Hyperion fight Gladiator? 
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By mrtrickster
@czarny_samael: 

Gladiator was weakned in that fight. 

I was refering to the op's video but yeah gladiator wins
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

@zakman55719 said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:@czarny_samael: i think sentry is  the superman uf marvel right? "

Sentry is far below Superman/Thor/Gladiator.

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @mrtrickster said:
Gladiator was weakned in that fight.   He is Marvel's Superman in everything. Speed, reflex, strength, heat vision, durability... They have only other weakness. So Hulk lose horrible. "
Where was this Superman level power against Thor? Where was it against Hyperion? Even Wonder Man gave him a fight Colossus stood up to him for a round "

???

Thor is also Superman level + he has Mjlonir that allows him to fight with much powerfull guys.
Hyperion in his fight with Gladiator showed the same level of power. I can post You that fight and show how much energy they've shown and in which speeds they were fighting. 

I don't see a point of this. 

Gladiator had problems with confidence in the past. Currently he is a king of Shi'Ar thanks to which he has to be loyal only to himslef and his people (that is why he killed so many peoples in WoK,RoK and TI).
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HellionVulcan said:
"  @StrongestOneThereIs: I'll break it down for u   Where was this Superman level power against Thor? - he has held his own against thor very easy hes lost & kinda won at times but its like saying superman could defeat thor all of the time it aren't happening .Where was it against Hyperion? - Gladiator destroyed him broke his break sure the fight was equal but gladiator proved he can defeat superman-ish characters with his strength & fighting ability.Even Wonder Man gave him a fight - Gladiator wasn't sweating wonderman i mean thor was the only person there who can/could've stopped him. Colossus stood up to him for a round - Taking afew punches & getting ko'd isn't lasting a round . "
Superman (based on his power level and feats) would beat Thor every time
There was nothing easy about his fight with Thor
Hyperion held his own against him
Wonder Man sent him flying with one punch
Colossus went down not from just blows from Gladiator but a building fallen on them as well
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

" Superman (based on his power level and feats) would beat Thor every time There was nothing easy about his fight with Thor Hyperion held his own against him Wonder Man sent him flying with one punch Colossus went down not from just blows from Gladiator but a building fallen on them as well "

1.This isn't Thor vs. Superman. And Thor has a ways to defeat Superman.
2.Colossus? Really? PIS or lack of confidence. Planet busters and light-speeders don't lose to Colossus. Next You will say that He losed Cannonball...
3.Hyperion isn't weak nor is Wonder Man. Wonder Man just isn't that powerfull. I would also like to see that fight.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By kheranlord12
" Can't believe this hasn't been done
Depends on the Hulk

I think Gladiator would beat Savage
Andmaybe even Prof Hulk But not Mindless, WWHulk or Worldbreaker "
I agree with you a 100%.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By PowerHerc
@zakman55719 said:
"i give this 1 to hulk "

The Hulk can win if he causes Gladiator to lose heart.   

I like your avatar.  Hulk vs. Thing:  One of the all-time great classic match-ups in the history of fiction!  Bravo! 
zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zakman55719

lol thank

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DrTyrannical
@HellionVulcan said:
"  @StrongestOneThereIs: I'll break it down for u   Where was this Superman level power against Thor? - he has held his own against thor very easy hes lost & kinda won at times but its like saying superman could defeat thor all of the time it aren't happening .Where was it against Hyperion? - Gladiator destroyed him broke his break sure the fight was equal but gladiator proved he can defeat superman-ish characters with his strength & fighting ability.Even Wonder Man gave him a fight - Gladiator wasn't sweating wonderman i mean thor was the only person there who can/could've stopped him. Colossus stood up to him for a round - Taking afew punches & getting ko'd isn't lasting a round . "
Good post.

@czarny_samael said: . 

Gladiator had problems with confidence in the past. Currently he is a king of Shi'Ar thanks to which he has to be loyal only to himslef and his people (that is why he killed so many peoples in WoK,RoK and TI). "

I don;t even think the confidence issue matters. His confidence has held strong against Tyrant, Odin, Thor, Quasar, Black bolt, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Supreme, etc. Even when he was losing in some of these fights, he never lost confidence. Especially Tyrant. Gladiator thought he was surely going to put Tyrant down and Tyrant shrugged it off and smacked him. Gladiator stood tall and was put down afterward.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@DrTyrannical said:
" @HellionVulcan said:
Good post.

Gladiator had problems with confidence in the past. Currently he is a king of Shi'Ar thanks to which he has to be loyal only to himslef and his people (that is why he killed so many peoples in WoK,RoK and TI). "

I don;t even think the confidence issue matters. His confidence has held strong against Tyrant, Odin, Thor, Quasar, Black bolt, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Supreme, etc. Even when he was losing in some of these fights, he never lost confidence. Especially Tyrant. Gladiator thought he was surely going to put Tyrant down and Tyrant shrugged it off and smacked him. Gladiator stood tall and was put down afterward. "
It matters when he is sure that his enemy is weak and he is suprising him or when he is fighting for bad guys.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @HellionVulcan said:
Good post.

I don;t even think the confidence issue matters. His confidence has held strong against Tyrant, Odin, Thor, Quasar, Black bolt, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Supreme, etc. Even when he was losing in some of these fights, he never lost confidence. Especially Tyrant. Gladiator thought he was surely going to put Tyrant down and Tyrant shrugged it off and smacked him. Gladiator stood tall and was put down afterward. "
It matters when he is sure that his enemy is weak and he is suprising him or when he is fighting for bad guys. "
That actually makes sense. However, he knows the Hulk isn't weak. =)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@DrTyrannical said:
" "That actually makes sense. However, he knows the Hulk isn't weak. =) "
What is even morefunny, Hulk is weaker then Cannonball, because Sam in his fight against Kallark (I am not expert of him, so I don't know that this is permanent), had unbreakable force field and could absorb any attack and then use it's energy. That is how he defeated Gladiator.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
What is even morefunny, Hulk is weaker then Cannonball, because Sam in his fight against Kallark (I am not expert of him, so I don't know that this is permanent), had unbreakable force field and could absorb any attack and then use it's energy. That is how he defeated Gladiator. "
He defeated Gladiator by using Gladiator's own momentum against him if I recall correctly.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
What is even morefunny, Hulk is weaker then Cannonball, because Sam in his fight against Kallark (I am not expert of him, so I don't know that this is permanent), had unbreakable force field and could absorb any attack and then use it's energy. That is how he defeated Gladiator. "
He defeated Gladiator by using Gladiator's own momentum against him if I recall correctly. "
If I recall correctly Cannonball didn't even defeat Gladiator.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
What is even morefunny, Hulk is weaker then Cannonball, 
This is completely false.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
He defeated Gladiator by using Gladiator's own momentum against him if I recall correctly. "
If I recall correctly Cannonball didn't even defeat Gladiator. "
Yea my bad. You are correct. Gladiator was completely fine. 

Here's the scan though.

So Gladiator stopped his own punch, basically.
zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zakman55719

so hulk win this 1 or what

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DrTyrannical
@zakman55719 said:
" so hulk win this 1 or what "
No. IMO Gladiator wins.
Avatar image for cyberdynesystems
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CyberdyneSystems

Gladiator... He one shotted the Juggernaut on the Fox X-Men Show lol

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DrTyrannical
@CyberdyneSystems said:
" Gladiator... He one shotted the Juggernaut on the Fox X-Men Show lol "
Which is non-cannon.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1

hulk unless glads bfr
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CyberdyneSystems
@DrTyrannical said:
" @CyberdyneSystems said:
Which is non-cannon. "
@DrTyrannical:  You're right but you gotta admit it was a cool scene and the old X-Men Cartoon Rules X )... Anyway who do you think is better out of Glads & Juggs?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DrTyrannical
@CyberdyneSystems said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Which is non-cannon. "
@DrTyrannical:  You're right but you gotta admit it was a cool scene and the old X-Men Cartoon Rules X )... Anyway who do you think is better out of Glads & Juggs? "
Potential wise? Marko. Standard versions? Kallark. He's too versatile with flight. He's also an extremely well trained fighter. 

And ya - I do admit it was cool. It was actually drawn up into a comic - non-cannon of course.
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CyberdyneSystems
@DrTyrannical said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Which is non-cannon. "
@DrTyrannical:  You're right but you gotta admit it was a cool scene and the old X-Men Cartoon Rules X )... Anyway who do you think is better out of Glads & Juggs? "
Potential wise? Marko. Standard versions? Kallark. He's too versatile with flight. He's also an extremely well trained fighter. 

And ya - I do admit it was cool. It was actually drawn up into a comic - non-cannon of course. "
@DrTyrannical:  I see thanks for the input. I choose Gladiator to win in this Forum.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Freefa11

During Operation Galactic Storm, Gladiator defeated Wonder Man incredibly easy. It was barely even a fight. Sure Wonder Man got a hit in, but I don't think Gladiator really cared. And it's not like Wonder Man is weak either; he's given Thor a rough time in the past. 

Anyway, I just don't see how Gladiator's supposed to lose this. Sure, if Hulk is really, really mad he'll be strong enough to take Glads out. But how's he supposed to hit him? Gladiator can fly and regularly employs super-speed in his fights. Without PIS or gross negligence on Gladiator's part (which he would have no excuse for since he should be well aware of Hulk's capabilities), there is absolutely no reason Hulk should be capable of tagging Gladiator at all. Gladiator also has powerful long range attacks, so he could just hover up in the air and fry Hulk from a distance.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666

@Vance Astro said:

" @czarny_samael said:
What is even morefunny, Hulk is weaker then Cannonball, 
This is completely false. "

You misunderstood me, I mean that Hulk don't have powers that can really affect Gladiator, like Cannonball have (this absrobing power and invulnerability). Of course that Hulk is more powerfull, but on this fight Hulk has less chance than Sam (with that powers).

@FLCL1 said:
" hulk unless glads bfr "

Is it serious or You said that just because You have a fight with someone about Gladiator? ;)
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By termiteone4ever

Gladiator has this . 
I have seen the scans with Gladiator beating down/ KO Hyperion 
Gladiator winning and losing to THor. 
I dont see Hulk beating this Dub Superman. He is the cloest thing Marvel got to Superman even the name Kallark /   Clark / kal el. Even the powers except the confidence . While superman is all about Will. 
Gladiator Got this,
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FLCL1
@czarny_samael: nah im not serious. glads wins handily
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DrTyrannical
@termiteone4ever said:
" Gladiator has this . I have seen the scans with Gladiator beating down/ KO Hyperion Gladiator winning and losing to THor. I dont see Hulk beating this Dub Superman. He is the cloest thing Marvel got to Superman even the name Kallark /   Clark / kal el. Even the powers except the confidence . While superman is all about Will. Gladiator Got this, "
Good post.
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By weaponxx

Gladiator!

TheSupremer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheSupremer

I've never seen Gladiaotor get beat down so bad the way the Hulk beat him  HULK ALL THE WAY
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSupremer said:
I've never seen Gladiaotor get beat down so bad the way the Hulk beat him  HULK ALL THE WAY

NO.

Gladiator wins.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlackDove
@Freefa11 said:
During Operation Galactic Storm, Gladiator defeated Wonder Man incredibly easy. It was barely even a fight. Sure Wonder Man got a hit in, but I don't think Gladiator really cared. And it's not like Wonder Man is weak either; he's given Thor a rough time in the past.  Anyway, I just don't see how Gladiator's supposed to lose this. Sure, if Hulk is really, really mad he'll be strong enough to take Glads out. But how's he supposed to hit him? Gladiator can fly and regularly employs super-speed in his fights. Without PIS or gross negligence on Gladiator's part (which he would have no excuse for since he should be well aware of Hulk's capabilities), there is absolutely no reason Hulk should be capable of tagging Gladiator at all. Gladiator also has powerful long range attacks, so he could just hover up in the air and fry Hulk from a distance.

I agree. There is no reason why Gladiator should not win this fight.