Hulk vs Giganta

Hulk just pawn in game of life.
Hulk just pawn in game of life.

Her clothes are extra stretchy.
 Her clothes are extra stretchy.

The Location

The city of Metropolis at midday.

The Backstory

Those eggheads at S.T.A.R. Labs have really done it this time. They got their hands on everyone's favorite irradiated scientist, Dr. Bruce Banner.  And now they are going to see what makes him tick.
Let the disturbing experiments begin.
Most recently, the mighty Hulk, who is being kept in isolation, has been forced (A Clockwork Orange style) to search for the ever elusive Waldo. 
Of course, the scientists erased Waldo's image from the book they gave him.  Oh, don't worry, its all in the name of science. 
After a few days of this, Hulk is pissed. 

HULK SMASH!

And smash he does! Finally breaking his way out of the S.T.A.R. Labs facility, the enraged Hulk finds himself in the middle of a strange city filled with all sorts of breakable things.

Car alarms and sirens.  Hulk getting angrier!
Children yelling and screaming.  Hulk getting angrier!
S.T.A.R. Labs security firing stinging things at him.  Hulk getting angrier!
And a giant woman stomping on a building over yonder!  And, unlike Hulk's ripped and faded purple pants, her clothes fit quite nicely!   Hulk really pissed now!

HULK SMASH!

The Battle

1. The Hulk and Giganta start several blocks apart.
  2. Hulk is really pissed at the big, beautiful woman for having stretchy clothing, and wants to pummel her senseless.
  3. Initially, Giganta is unaware of Hulk's presence.

This is a two-part battle:
  1. For the first part, simply declare a winner, by KO or incapacitation (No BFR).
  2. For the second part, determine which combatant causes more citywide collateral damage during their fight.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

Hulk will Put up a Good Fight in the First round, But Giganta Wins. 
The Second Round will Probably be to Giganta too, since her size gives her a wider range for destruction.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mrtrickster

giganta is a wonder woman villain, any wonder woman villains would pwn hulk

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

She sits on him :D

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spellca2
@mrtrickster said:
"giganta is a wonder woman villain, any wonder woman villains would pwn hulk "

Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.  

Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Spellca2:                                  
She sits on him,simple as that >_<
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spellca2

Hulk has kept billions of tons on his back...Giganta will be quite the load; but she won't break him. That plan is out the window.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MrDirector786
@Spellca2 said:
" Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
While I agree it is too much of a generalization, Wonder Woman would beat the Hulk easily. She's much stronger and faster than him.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Spellca2:
O------------------------O
                  O
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Spellca2

@MarvelJackAss433:

150 Billion tons being kept stable on Hulk's shoulders. Prove to me Giganta is heavier then 150 billion tons or concede to your "sit on him" argument.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Spellca2:
lol
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
Hulk.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

hulk takes this one
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Achilles.

Hulk

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By termiteone4ever

I think i will have Troll in this BATTLE lol  as much as i like HUlk i am all about Giganta
I am going to PICK my Favourite Girl in comics Giganta LOL i think i am allowed to use my Rbystji Powers for worthy cause LOL 
I am voting for Giganta i have worthy reason trolling :)

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Hulk

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AMS

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

kumak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kumak

Giganta receives a big, green enema.  The Hulk wins.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By vegeta

i have to say hulk  pym was huge and hulk brokeout of his hand and choked him also hit him in the knee and he almost cried

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrtrickster
@Spellca2 said:
"@mrtrickster said:
Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
hulk can never beat wonder woman 
hulk lift a mountain, wonder woman move one third of earth. wonder woman wins on sheer strength 
now, giganta trade blows with wonder woman and could actually hurt wonder woman.  
hulk would not likely fight smart and engage a direct combat face to face.  
giganta step on the hulk and punch him several time. that kind of force is going to ko hulk
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom

Anyone actually want to provide evidence for Giganta? Just because she trades blows doesn't make her a match. I have a hard time remembering Wonder woman actually breaking a sweat against her. I can, however, remember when Black Canary put her down with a scream. Hulk would maul Giganta.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@mrtrickster said:
" @Spellca2 said:
"@mrtrickster said:
Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
hulk can never beat wonder woman hulk lift a mountain, wonder woman move one third of earth. wonder woman wins on sheer strength now, giganta trade blows with wonder woman and could actually hurt wonder woman.  hulk would not likely fight smart and engage a direct combat face to face.  giganta step on the hulk and punch him several time. that kind of force is going to ko hulk "
Your line of reasoning is horrible; you're actually saying that Wonder Woman towed one third of the earth because two other people were helping her. It doesn't work like that and I shouldn't have to explain myself. And way to use Wonder Woman's top strength feat and not Hulk's.  A weaker Hulk (Grey Hulk) with help from some springs punched an asteroid twice the size of earth in half.   

Hulk would stomp Giganta, but would lose to Wonder Woman because of Wonder Woman's superior versatility and speed.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By angryvigilante

Hulk ftw

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vegeta

hulk smash

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Hulk curbstomps

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tensor

finally a battle hulk wins

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the darknessss
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Hulk. "
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock

Hulk should win Round 1 i think Giganta would cause more desruction though

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty

Giganta's only showing i have seen is being able to stun WW. Hulk wins

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By karrob
@Spellca2 said:
" Hulk has kept billions of tons on his back...Giganta will be quite the load; but she won't break him. That plan is out the window. "
yep
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spellca2
@mrtrickster: 

Your a troll, man. You did this in another thread. No one with proper logic can conclude that if Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman work together to move a planet; that magically that is a planet-moving feat for each individual character.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrtrickster
@AtPhantom said:

"Anyone actually want to provide evidence for Giganta? Just because she trades blows doesn't make her a match. I have a hard time remembering Wonder woman actually breaking a sweat against her. I can, however, remember when Black Canary put her down with a scream. Hulk would maul Giganta. "

the only instance wonder woman engage physically with giganta in v3 was this one. giganta was on a date and never want to fight ww. but hercules did drop giganta pretty easily though.  
however I remember one instance in earlier wonder woman comics where giganta actually hurt wonder woman but i can't find the scan.  
canary put giganta down with scream, that was kinda PIS and i don't see how that related to hulk fight giganta

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mrtrickster
@Spellca2 said:

"@mrtrickster:  Your a troll, man. You did this in another thread. No one with proper logic can conclude that if Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman work together to move a planet; that magically that is a planet-moving feat for each individual character. "

OH I'm sure only mm and superman was moving the planet and wonder woman just stood there pretend to move the planet.  eye-roll
seriously there's three guy, supe, ww, and mm. now even if wonder woman didn't move one third of earth  how much do you thinks she move? 1/300000?  now that's still bigger than lifting a mountain
I'm sure I'm a troll but at least I'm not a hulk fanboy who is dumb enough to believe hulk could beat wonder woman.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty
@mrtrickster:  I agree that WW can beat Hulk. But other than being WW sparring partner what has Giganta shown that makes you think she can beat hulk?
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spellca2

The feat was fine, the logic was poor. You made it too cut and dry and tried to make it in your favor. The three of them pulled a planet, three of them. That is now a feat for Superman, Manhunter and Wonder Woman - you can't cut it up, feats don't work like that. Adding to that, Hulk supported a mountain on his back...he was essentially holding up billions of tons, what was it 109 or something in the 100 range in a military press.  

So...let's go back to the debate: Giganta? Is she heavier then 100 billion tons? Doubt it? Is she heavier thing Fing Fang Foom; if not...she gets thrown into orbit and sufficates in space. So...let's get a better argument then "sit on him" and the best way to do that is to look at Giganta feats and not Wonder Womans, hmmm?

Also, fanboyism and ignorence is two different things; learn that.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mrtrickster

The feat was fine, the logic was poor. You made it too cut and dry and tried to make it in your favor. The three of them pulled a planet, three of them. That is now a feat for Superman, Manhunter and Wonder Woman - you can't cut it up, feats don't work like that. Adding to that, Hulk supported a mountain on his back...he was essentially holding up billions of tons, what was it 109 or something in the 100 range in a military press.   

learn to do the math. there are three of them and three of their strength are pretty close so no matter what wonder woman was moving a huge portion of earth. and that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mountain get it? so stop nitpicking     

Giganta? Is she heavier then 100 billion tons? Doubt it? Is she heavier thing Fing Fang Foom; if not...she gets thrown into orbit and sufficates in space      

or giganta step and beat the crap out of him. 

let's get a better argument then "sit on him"  and the best way to do that is to look at Giganta feats and not Wonder Womans, hmmm?

did I ever say "sit on him" did I? seriously I'm not feel like debating because people like you pissed me off. you need to watch your damn mouth. 

Also, fanboyism and ignorence is two different things; learn that.      

you are both
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@mrtrickster:
lol Wonder Woman is hundreds of times stronger than Giganta,so stop using her in this fight.Giganta fighting ww at all is pure PIS. 
When i said "Sits on him",I was being sarcastic,I know hulk could demolish her.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spellca2
@mrtrickster: 

Ok, Wonder Woman assisted in moving a planet. What does that have to do here? You saying Giganta can do the same...if not, why the hell you keep pushing that point.  

Let's try this again. Giganta isn't heavier then 100 billion tons...she isn't stepping on Hulk when he has supported that weight on his back during Secret Wars. His current incarnation could be stronger then that (<--- Look, a hint I an't a fanboy. A fanboy would know their character's strength level easily). So, she isn't stomping on him...nice try. 

I said "sit on him" because the only logical argument so far in this thread for Giganta's side has been such, which I debunked a while ago. So this is becoming pointless.  

Regardless, believe what you wish. You have no argument for Giganta's side. Get one that I haven't ripped apart or concede.
Sebastian Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sebastian Dark

hulk wins
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @mrtrickster:
Troll!! "
No.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By velle37

Hulk....... Round 1... 

Round 2 either way.......... Leaning towards Hulk because of his mobility.......
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crmidnight
@vegeta said:
"i have to say hulk  pym was huge and hulk brokeout of his hand and choked him also hit him in the knee and he almost cried "

Yep, in the Avengers Movie. Besides, Hulk being smaller in this fight would be more evasive. He was able to outspeed Pym and break free from his 
grasps on numerous occasions before busting his knee and such. :P
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Theodore
@Spellca2 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
WW could probably one shot Hulk.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By crmidnight
@Theodore said:
" @Spellca2 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
WW could probably one shot Hulk. "

One Shot, hell no. Beat, yes. With trouble, though. 
I will admit WW is superior in fighting and speed, but she most certainly will NOT one-shot Hulk. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pcbh168

I actually think Giganta would beat Hulk. She's withstood blows from Wonder Woman and she's hurt her. She could just BFR Hulk.

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

all hulk would have to do is get angry enough to destroy her.

X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By X-23_2513

Giganta wins
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By firewrkninja

hulk wins the fight.
hulk causes more damage because he throws giganta around and i would consider that him doing the damage in that situation