The Combatants Hulk vs Giganta
The LocationThe city of Metropolis at midday.
The BackstoryThose eggheads at S.T.A.R. Labs have really done it this time. They got their hands on everyone's favorite irradiated scientist, Dr. Bruce Banner. And now they are going to see what makes him tick.
Let the disturbing experiments begin.
Most recently, the mighty Hulk, who is being kept in isolation, has been forced (A Clockwork Orange style) to search for the ever elusive Waldo.
Of course, the scientists erased Waldo's image from the book they gave him. Oh, don't worry, its all in the name of science.
After a few days of this, Hulk is pissed.
And smash he does! Finally breaking his way out of the S.T.A.R. Labs facility, the enraged Hulk finds himself in the middle of a strange city filled with all sorts of breakable things.
Car alarms and sirens. Hulk getting angrier!
Children yelling and screaming. Hulk getting angrier!
S.T.A.R. Labs security firing stinging things at him. Hulk getting angrier!
And a giant woman stomping on a building over yonder! And, unlike Hulk's ripped and faded purple pants, her clothes fit quite nicely! Hulk really pissed now!
- The Hulk and Giganta start several blocks apart.
- Hulk is really pissed at the big, beautiful woman for having stretchy clothing, and wants to pummel her senseless.
- Initially, Giganta is unaware of Hulk's presence.
This is a two-part battle:
- For the first part, simply declare a winner, by KO or incapacitation (No BFR).
- For the second part, determine which combatant causes more citywide collateral damage during their fight.