#1 Edited by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio

The Combatants

Hulk vs Giganta

Hulk just pawn in game of life.

Her clothes are extra stretchy.

The Location

The city of Metropolis at midday.

The Backstory

Those eggheads at S.T.A.R. Labs have really done it this time. They got their hands on everyone's favorite irradiated scientist, Dr. Bruce Banner.  And now they are going to see what makes him tick.
Let the disturbing experiments begin.
Most recently, the mighty Hulk, who is being kept in isolation, has been forced (A Clockwork Orange style) to search for the ever elusive Waldo. 
Of course, the scientists erased Waldo's image from the book they gave him.  Oh, don't worry, its all in the name of science. 
After a few days of this, Hulk is pissed. 

HULK SMASH!

And smash he does! Finally breaking his way out of the S.T.A.R. Labs facility, the enraged Hulk finds himself in the middle of a strange city filled with all sorts of breakable things.

Car alarms and sirens.  Hulk getting angrier!
Children yelling and screaming.  Hulk getting angrier!
S.T.A.R. Labs security firing stinging things at him.  Hulk getting angrier!
And a giant woman stomping on a building over yonder!  And, unlike Hulk's ripped and faded purple pants, her clothes fit quite nicely!   Hulk really pissed now!

HULK SMASH!

The Battle

1. The Hulk and Giganta start several blocks apart.
  2. Hulk is really pissed at the big, beautiful woman for having stretchy clothing, and wants to pummel her senseless.
  3. Initially, Giganta is unaware of Hulk's presence.

This is a two-part battle:
  1. For the first part, simply declare a winner, by KO or incapacitation (No BFR).
  2. For the second part, determine which combatant causes more citywide collateral damage during their fight.
#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will Put up a Good Fight in the First round, But Giganta Wins. 
The Second Round will Probably be to Giganta too, since her size gives her a wider range for destruction.

#3 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

giganta is a wonder woman villain, any wonder woman villains would pwn hulk

#4 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

She sits on him :D

#5 Posted by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
"giganta is a wonder woman villain, any wonder woman villains would pwn hulk "

Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.  

Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her.
#6 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2:                                  
She sits on him,simple as that >_<
#7 Posted by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has kept billions of tons on his back...Giganta will be quite the load; but she won't break him. That plan is out the window.
#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2 said:
" Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
While I agree it is too much of a generalization, Wonder Woman would beat the Hulk easily. She's much stronger and faster than him.
#9 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2:
O------------------------O
                  O
#10 Edited by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelJackAss433:

150 Billion tons being kept stable on Hulk's shoulders. Prove to me Giganta is heavier then 150 billion tons or concede to your "sit on him" argument.
#11 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2:
lol
#12 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk.
#13 Posted by God_Spawn (38571 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk takes this one
#14 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (8270 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i will have Troll in this BATTLE lol  as much as i like HUlk i am all about Giganta
I am going to PICK my Favourite Girl in comics Giganta LOL i think i am allowed to use my Rbystji Powers for worthy cause LOL 
I am voting for Giganta i have worthy reason trolling :)

#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#17 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#19 Posted by kumak (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Giganta receives a big, green enema.  The Hulk wins.

#20 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to say hulk  pym was huge and hulk brokeout of his hand and choked him also hit him in the knee and he almost cried

#21 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2 said:
"@mrtrickster said:
Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
hulk can never beat wonder woman 
hulk lift a mountain, wonder woman move one third of earth. wonder woman wins on sheer strength 
now, giganta trade blows with wonder woman and could actually hurt wonder woman.  
hulk would not likely fight smart and engage a direct combat face to face.  
giganta step on the hulk and punch him several time. that kind of force is going to ko hulk
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone actually want to provide evidence for Giganta? Just because she trades blows doesn't make her a match. I have a hard time remembering Wonder woman actually breaking a sweat against her. I can, however, remember when Black Canary put her down with a scream. Hulk would maul Giganta.

#23 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @Spellca2 said:
"@mrtrickster said:
Uh...yeah...not only is that most likely a flawed analysis; it is too much of a generalization. Hulk would bring Wonder Woman to her knees, her villians would most likely go down too.   Giganta may be a special situation considering her size, but Hulk may be able to topple her. "
hulk can never beat wonder woman hulk lift a mountain, wonder woman move one third of earth. wonder woman wins on sheer strength now, giganta trade blows with wonder woman and could actually hurt wonder woman.  hulk would not likely fight smart and engage a direct combat face to face.  giganta step on the hulk and punch him several time. that kind of force is going to ko hulk "
Your line of reasoning is horrible; you're actually saying that Wonder Woman towed one third of the earth because two other people were helping her. It doesn't work like that and I shouldn't have to explain myself. And way to use Wonder Woman's top strength feat and not Hulk's.  A weaker Hulk (Grey Hulk) with help from some springs punched an asteroid twice the size of earth in half.   

Hulk would stomp Giganta, but would lose to Wonder Woman because of Wonder Woman's superior versatility and speed.
#24 Posted by angryvigilante (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#25 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk smash

#26 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk curbstomps

#27 Posted by tensor (5328 posts) - - Show Bio

finally a battle hulk wins

#28 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Hulk. "
#29 Posted by Sherlock (7207 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win Round 1 i think Giganta would cause more desruction though

#30 Posted by pooty (11995 posts) - - Show Bio

Giganta's only showing i have seen is being able to stun WW. Hulk wins

#31 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2 said:
" Hulk has kept billions of tons on his back...Giganta will be quite the load; but she won't break him. That plan is out the window. "
yep
#32 Posted by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: 

Your a troll, man. You did this in another thread. No one with proper logic can conclude that if Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman work together to move a planet; that magically that is a planet-moving feat for each individual character.
#33 Edited by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

"Anyone actually want to provide evidence for Giganta? Just because she trades blows doesn't make her a match. I have a hard time remembering Wonder woman actually breaking a sweat against her. I can, however, remember when Black Canary put her down with a scream. Hulk would maul Giganta. "

the only instance wonder woman engage physically with giganta in v3 was this one. giganta was on a date and never want to fight ww. but hercules did drop giganta pretty easily though.  
however I remember one instance in earlier wonder woman comics where giganta actually hurt wonder woman but i can't find the scan.  
canary put giganta down with scream, that was kinda PIS and i don't see how that related to hulk fight giganta

#34 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2 said:

"@mrtrickster:  Your a troll, man. You did this in another thread. No one with proper logic can conclude that if Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman work together to move a planet; that magically that is a planet-moving feat for each individual character. "

OH I'm sure only mm and superman was moving the planet and wonder woman just stood there pretend to move the planet.  eye-roll
seriously there's three guy, supe, ww, and mm. now even if wonder woman didn't move one third of earth  how much do you thinks she move? 1/300000?  now that's still bigger than lifting a mountain
I'm sure I'm a troll but at least I'm not a hulk fanboy who is dumb enough to believe hulk could beat wonder woman.
#35 Posted by pooty (11995 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:  I agree that WW can beat Hulk. But other than being WW sparring partner what has Giganta shown that makes you think she can beat hulk?
#36 Posted by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

The feat was fine, the logic was poor. You made it too cut and dry and tried to make it in your favor. The three of them pulled a planet, three of them. That is now a feat for Superman, Manhunter and Wonder Woman - you can't cut it up, feats don't work like that. Adding to that, Hulk supported a mountain on his back...he was essentially holding up billions of tons, what was it 109 or something in the 100 range in a military press.  

So...let's go back to the debate: Giganta? Is she heavier then 100 billion tons? Doubt it? Is she heavier thing Fing Fang Foom; if not...she gets thrown into orbit and sufficates in space. So...let's get a better argument then "sit on him" and the best way to do that is to look at Giganta feats and not Wonder Womans, hmmm?

Also, fanboyism and ignorence is two different things; learn that.

#37 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

The feat was fine, the logic was poor. You made it too cut and dry and tried to make it in your favor. The three of them pulled a planet, three of them. That is now a feat for Superman, Manhunter and Wonder Woman - you can't cut it up, feats don't work like that. Adding to that, Hulk supported a mountain on his back...he was essentially holding up billions of tons, what was it 109 or something in the 100 range in a military press.   

learn to do the math. there are three of them and three of their strength are pretty close so no matter what wonder woman was moving a huge portion of earth. and that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mountain get it? so stop nitpicking     

Giganta? Is she heavier then 100 billion tons? Doubt it? Is she heavier thing Fing Fang Foom; if not...she gets thrown into orbit and sufficates in space      

or giganta step and beat the crap out of him. 

let's get a better argument then "sit on him"  and the best way to do that is to look at Giganta feats and not Wonder Womans, hmmm?

did I ever say "sit on him" did I? seriously I'm not feel like debating because people like you pissed me off. you need to watch your damn mouth. 

Also, fanboyism and ignorence is two different things; learn that.      

you are both
#38 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:
lol Wonder Woman is hundreds of times stronger than Giganta,so stop using her in this fight.Giganta fighting ww at all is pure PIS. 
When i said "Sits on him",I was being sarcastic,I know hulk could demolish her.
#39 Posted by Spellca2 (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: 

Ok, Wonder Woman assisted in moving a planet. What does that have to do here? You saying Giganta can do the same...if not, why the hell you keep pushing that point.  

Let's try this again. Giganta isn't heavier then 100 billion tons...she isn't stepping on Hulk when he has supported that weight on his back during Secret Wars. His current incarnation could be stronger then that (<--- Look, a hint I an't a fanboy. A fanboy would know their character's strength level easily). So, she isn't stomping on him...nice try. 

I said "sit on him" because the only logical argument so far in this thread for Giganta's side has been such, which I debunked a while ago. So this is becoming pointless.  

Regardless, believe what you wish. You have no argument for Giganta's side. Get one that I haven't ripped apart or concede.
#40 Posted by Sebastian Dark (221 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins
#41 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @mrtrickster:
Troll!! "
No.
#42 Edited by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk....... Round 1... 

Round 2 either way.......... Leaning towards Hulk because of his mobility.......
#43 Posted by crmidnight (720 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta said:
"i have to say hulk  pym was huge and hulk brokeout of his hand and choked him also hit him in the knee and he almost cried "

Yep, in the Avengers Movie. Besides, Hulk being smaller in this fight would be more evasive. He was able to outspeed Pym and break free from his 
grasps on numerous occasions before busting his knee and such. :P
#44 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca2 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
WW could probably one shot Hulk.
#45 Posted by crmidnight (720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" @Spellca2 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
WW could probably one shot Hulk. "

One Shot, hell no. Beat, yes. With trouble, though. 
I will admit WW is superior in fighting and speed, but she most certainly will NOT one-shot Hulk. 
#46 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Giganta would beat Hulk. She's withstood blows from Wonder Woman and she's hurt her. She could just BFR Hulk.

#47 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (258 posts) - - Show Bio

all hulk would have to do is get angry enough to destroy her.

#48 Posted by X-23_2513 (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Giganta wins
#49 Posted by _slim_ (14804 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#50 Posted by firewrkninja (362 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins the fight.
hulk causes more damage because he throws giganta around and i would consider that him doing the damage in that situation