Dafuq

facelessred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By facelessred

Cross universe battles are strange enough, but there is no way any relative feat of Naruto could compare to the planet shattering power of Hulk.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By random_nerd

Its all about avoiding the hulk here. In my personal opinion, the feats for hulk outdo any physical damage naruto characters have ever pulled. The rinnegan technique that bound the ten tails might hold hulk down, but i think in the end their best shot is genjutsu.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mandarinestro
Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama puts hulk to sleep with deep forest bloom Madara rips his soul out with Rinnegan plus they can dance around the hulk fairly easy

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, probably team.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama puts hulk to sleep with deep forest bloom Madara rips his soul out with Rinnegan plus they can dance around the hulk fairly easy

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM. But Why do ppl think hashdara can win fairy easily.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Jestersmiles

hulk easy mode.I love how people think that just any body can mind control hulk. It takes people on Xavier level to accomplishes that.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jestersmiles
Savage Hulk proves to be completely immune to Professor Phobos' mind control
Savage Hulk proves to be completely immune to Professor Phobos' mind control

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk easy mode.I love how people think that just any body can mind control hulk. It takes people on Xavier level to accomplishes that.

Hulk loses his soul.....

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jestersmiles

@milliardo said:

@jestersmiles said:

Hulk loses his soul.....

One punch GG, and which Soul? Banner or hulk? ...right.... Prove that would work against Hulk?..

Hulk survives Transmutation form the high evolutionary. his devices could not develop him
Hulk survives Transmutation form the high evolutionary. his devices could not develop him

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: you do realize prime madara has planetary level mind control equivalent with his third eye genjutsu, meteorites that could potentially life wipe, speed far exceeding the hulk, invisible clones who can't be harmed without sage energy, the ability to rip souls from the body, flight, high end healing capabilities etc...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vintage_spiderman said:

@jestersmiles: you do realize prime madara has planetary level mind control equivalent with his third eye genjutsu, meteorites that could potentially life wipe, speed far exceeding the hulk, invisible clones who can't be harmed without sage energy, the ability to rip souls from the body, flight, high end healing capabilities etc...

Did you see the scan where I proved not any one can mind control the hulk? right?? And you do know that the only thing that Madara has that might work is that one soul trick right.

Can't be hurt without sage power? ok look ma a toy that never breaks .....

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo said:

@jestersmiles said:

Hulk loses his soul.....

One punch GG, and which Soul? Banner or hulk? ...right.... Prove that would work against Hulk?..

he still wouldnt touch their speed feats. they could easily BFR him.

Hash and Tobi both have soul sealing/regular sealing justu. and what do you mean which one? No Hulk = GG. You really think Banner would H2H the 1st AND marada?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

NO ONE CARES. That argument is irrelevant as madara could use gedoumazou or ningendou to remove hulks soul.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

NO ONE CARES. That argument is irrelevant as madara could use gedoumazou or ningendou to remove hulks soul.

all i see is talk and no prove....ok bye.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vintage_spiderman said:

@jestersmiles: limbo clone choke slams hulk repeatedly until ko

No one in the Naruto Universe has the Physical Force to hurt hulk please. This like the Goku vs Supes thing. BUT BUT Goku has Ki...and all it takes is one punch gg Goku. The only thing that saves Madara is that he can only be hurt by someone with Sage power....THE ONLY THING. IF not it be lights out Bad anime villain.

This is Stalemate for Hulk vs Madara because the first Hokage got turned into nothing with one punch by Hulk.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk wanking is strong with this one.

and on that note, i wont continue to debate.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jestersmiles

@milliardo said:

The Hulk wanking is strong with this one.

and on that note, i wont continue to debate.

Show me prove and I will concede, I seen nothing.

From a other Naruto vs Hulk thread.

Hulk has also tanked disintegration beams (I'll try to find the scans), the same beams disintegrated Namor and Doctor Strange.

A quick search for the definition of disintegrate includes: "undergo or cause to undergo disintegration at a subatomic level."

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: I've stated this before in other threads but regardless....who needs physical strength when you can have mystical oneshot haxxx abilities like kamui, like soul ripping, like totsuka blade, like many other haxxx in narutoverse. Sigh -_-

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:

The vintage_spiderman speaks truth, listen to him.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vintage_spiderman said:

@jestersmiles: I've stated this before in other threads but regardless....who needs physical strength when you can have mystical oneshot haxxx abilities like kamui, like soul ripping, like totsuka blade, like many other haxxx in narutoverse. Sigh -_-

Hulk tanks concentrated beams of pure antimatter, and as we all know the reaction between matter and antimatter explicitly occurs on a sub-atomic level.

(These scans are rather crappy since they're dated, but they're the best ones I could find.)

This further reinforces Hulk's durability and his ability to withstand attacks on a sub-atomic level.

As you have mentioned, BFR.

Hulk in several occasions has been BFR'd into dimensions, seemingly impossible for ordinary beings to escape. However, Hulk is no ordinary being, and has often used his strength to destroy dimensions, and sheer strength that allowed him to shatter and escape from dimensions when BFR'd.

Hulk literally tears apart Nightmare's Dimension
Hulk literally tears apart Nightmare's Dimension
In this instance, Hulk shatters the Space-Time Continuum.
In this instance, Hulk shatters the Space-Time Continuum.

There have been other instances in addition to these where Hulk has destroyed dimensions with his physical attacks alone in order to escape (I'll try to find those scans as well). I'm not sure how Naruto/Sasuke's BFR works, if it's trapping him in some pocket dimension then he can shatter it and escape.

@mrunsmiley

Stealing his soul is a possibility.

Hulk shrugs of Ghost Rider's Hellfire, it just makes him angrier. Hellfire burns the persons soul.

Hulk has shown resistance to soul-based attacks, such as the scans showed above. I do not recall Hulk ever having his soul literally taken from his body. So I suppose it is definitely a possibility.

In conclusion:

Bijuu bombs and conventional physical attacks/blasts won't work, Hulk has shown to be too durable.

Mental attacks and/or illusions most likely won't work, assuming genjutsu falls under this category. Hulk is notoriously resistant to telepathy and telepathic attacks, proving his worth when shrugging off and/or successfully breaking free from telepathic and magical attacks from Doctor Strange, The Stranger, Psylocke, Professor X, etc.

BFR, assuming it is trapping him into some pocket dimension, most likely won't work. Hulk has shattered dimensions and the Space-Time Continuum.

Credit goes to MysticMedivh

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

Whatever, he's never survived his soul being ripped out.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jestersmiles

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@JesterSmiles:

Whatever, he's never survived his soul being ripped out.

But he has survived soul specific attacks.. Seriously what more do you want? Granted I come across fanbo ish , I am still providing proof yet all you do is shrug it off and provided nothing or no counter arguments. But w/e I really don't care lol. Keep thinking what you please.

No Caption Provided

Again Hulk one shots First Kage and Stale mate with the possible win to Madara due to only being hurt by people with sage mode/power and the who knows if it will or won't work soul ripping kajigger

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles@

Hashirama tanked a barrage of bijuu dama from kurama and tore madaras susanoo of him, why would hulk one shot hashirama (sagemode precog, high durability and combat speed) would it be a stalemate? in a one on one fight alive (not so6p) madara doesnt stand a chance, except he has kurama to hide on.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

Hashirama tanked a barrage of bijuu dama from kurama and tore madaras susanoo of him, why would hulk one shot hashirama (sagemode precog, high durability and combat speed) would it be a stalemate? in a one on one fight alive (not so6p) madara doesnt stand a chance, except he has kurama to hide on.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Okay I know punchy punchy strong right....hulk can destroy alot of verses but keep in mind naruto characters are not brawlers or hell even ninjas anymore(they used to be) so they will not combat the hulk in h2h which important to note because that for the most part ineffective to the hulk atleast by naruto characters standards(the verse does not focus on physical strength besides gai and lee)

So basically this is the guy who has limitless strength and sub par intelligence vs the guy with genius level intellect, 100+ years of experience, superspeed(approaching speedster levels), pre cognition, flight, and ability to steal souls, not to mention invisible clones who are unharmable by the strong guys attacks.

Tough one...Right

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At their prime?

Space Punisher Hulk obliterates

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jestersmiles

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@JesterSmiles@

High Durabilty? LOL from what? people in the Naruto verse sure, against HULK? LMAO ok w/e One shot erased. Hulk obliterated a Meteor twice the size of Earth LOL.

Again nothing outside the Soul ripping that Might or might not work is the only thing that will harm Hulk. Please.....Read the scans.

The waking in you is strong LOL

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

I'm not wanking anyone, i just feel like standing up for the little guy.

BESIDES SOULRIP.

Theres mugen tsukiyomi AND GEDOUMAZOU EATING HULK...LOL.

The gedoumazou thing was a joke.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Okay I know punchy punchy strong right....hulk can destroy alot of verses but keep in mind naruto characters are not brawlers or hell even ninjas anymore(they used to be) so they will not combat the hulk in h2h which important to note because that for the most part ineffective to the hulk atleast by naruto characters standards(the verse does not focus on physical strength besides gai and lee)

So basically this is the guy who has limitless strength and sub par intelligence vs the guy with genius level intellect, 100+ years of experience, superspeed(approaching speedster levels), pre cognition, flight, and ability to steal souls, not to mention invisible clones who are unharmable by the strong guys attacks.

Tough one...Right

Told you already Nothing outside the soul ripping that might or might not work , is the only thing that will hurt/kill Hulk. At best for Madara is a stale mate. Since Kage can die, he just a an annoyance.

Invisible clone are going to do what too hulk? if they count as astral projections Hulk can see those.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jestersmiles

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@JesterSmiles:

I'm not wanking anyone, i just feel like standing up for the little guy.

BESIDES SOULRIP.

Theres mugen tsukiyomi AND GEDOUMAZOU EATING HULK...LOL.

The gedoumazou thing was a joke.

Already shown you Hulk tanking Soul attacks from Ghost effing Rider........need I say more? Oh yeah WBH destroyed a planet....and survived..like nothing happen...

Round one .... Bye bye Planet...... ummm can Kage survive in space? hell can he survive an exploding planet?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: It's insane how madara actually has viable option to win like many others and hulk fanboys brush it to the waist side as if it's not a possibility.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aee

@jestersmiles: Tell him about Space Punisher Hulk and how he effortlessely shreked a group of watchers.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vintage_spiderman said:

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: It's insane how madara actually has viable option to win like many others and hulk fanboys brush it to the waist side as if it's not a possibility.

Not shrugging off. I showed you a a SCAN of HULK tanking SOUL SPECIFIC ATTACK FROM A GOD... you are the one shrugging off.

Plus I already told you he M IGHT win....stop being so close minded.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JesterSmiles:

Hey, hey, hey. He wouldnt get the chance to bust the planet. As madara can rip out his soul or mugen tsukiyomi.

*Dude, whipping a soul and ripping one out are two different things.

Ppl have survived bullets to the heart long enough to get a heart transplant, that doesnt mean they would survive having their hearts being ripped out of their chests.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aee said:

@jestersmiles: Tell him about Space Punisher Hulk and how he effortlessely shreked a group of watchers.

What the point? he just going to shrug it off. His main and only means to hurt hulk is that stupid Soul crap he keeps repeating like a broken record. I showed him a scan of Hulk tanking Souls Specific attack From Ghost rider , A feat which I might add he repeats in WWH versus zarathos ... but again what the point?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Enough....I grow tired of thee...wank *old English voice*

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: I feel ya, the determination is strong with this one.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jestersmiles

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@JesterSmiles:

Hey, hey, hey. He wouldnt get the chance to bust the planet. As madara can rip out his soul or mugen tsukiyomi.

*Dude, whipping a soul and ripping one out are two different things.

Ppl have survived bullets to the heart long enough to get a heart transplant, that doesnt mean they would survive having their hearts being ripped out of their chests.

lol love it how you want to put the fight in a way that favors you but w/e. Again I proven my point clearly but if you and vintage_spiderman want to do the ignorance is bliss dance go ahead.

Any one with Half a brain would see, I proved my case more than you fanbots ever did.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jestersmiles

@aee said:

@jestersmiles: I feel ya, the determination is strong with this one.

I even met him half way by saying that Madara might win but nothing. W/e I had my fun. Close minded people what can you do?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@JesterSmiles: @Aee:

ThAT doesnt mean he can survive having his soul ripped out.

Again surviving injuries to an organ doesnt mean you'd survive having that organ ripped out.

@vintage_spiderman:

Dont leave.