• 64 results
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Hulk is tearing though New York, causing intense carnage when Nick Fury dispatches a team to bring him in, dead or alive.

Movie versions. Win by death or ko. Battle takes place in Times Square at midday, begin 40 feet apart, battle ready.

Hulk vs :

• Captain America - Leader
  • Storm
  • The Invisible Woman
  • Wolverine
  • The Thing

The team gets 5 minutes prep for strategy. Cap is the only one with in depth knowledge of the hulk. The rest know he is an immensely strong brute, have seen a picture of him + whatever Cap tells them.

No Caption Provided

vs

Cap
Cap
Storm
Storm
The Invisible Woman
The Invisible Woman
Wolverine
Wolverine
The Thing
The Thing

Round 1: Morals on.

Round 2: Morals off.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Movie versions of those characters aren't too impressive so I'm going Hulk in a beat down.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on: Hulk. No way to put him down, while he smashes them.

Morals off: Team. Invisible Woman suffocates him with an invisible bubble around his head, or makes him explode with an expanding force field from the inside.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YodaPrime

Hulk stomps

Movie versions where "meh"...

and to address Sue; Hulk doesn't really need oxygen.

Also I can't imagine a scenario where Sue would be able to have him pinned long enough to "explode" him without him bashin her face in. Not to mention his massive durability and healing factor would give her hella trouble accomplishing this regardless.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: invisible woman was NOT that powerful in the movies, she honestly didn't have many impressive feats

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: She did contain a Supernova at the end of the first one. And she wouldn't even need to be that powerful to create a force field around Hulk's head

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

Round 1:Hulk.Sue and Storm are the most powerfull people in the team however they have strong morals that prevents then for killing so Hulk gets the victory here.After all Hulk had no problem b!tch slapping Black Window.Round 2:Sue and Storm will go all out on Hulk.Hulk just cant handle combination of theyr powers and then theres is a morals off Thing that will bring the globoring to the Hulk.Also i dont see what Hulk can do to a guy that survived a nuke(and yeah thats wolverine)

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Hulk

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is useless in this fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sweet fight.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@stormdriven: but she couldn't handle shots from Doom. I feel like the power levels were pretty inconsistent in that movie

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: agreed! Here's to hoping the reboot movie is much better (which I have my doubts about)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Onemoreposter

Gonna go with the team. Wolverine cuts his head off.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. All day everyday.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. All day everyday.

Hughverine snikt's his claws and one shots!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RisingBean

@wolverine08: If by "one shots" you mean his pants when he realizes the Hulk is going to smash him? I agree. :P

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can't put Wolverine down. His healing Factor was pretty good in the movies. I think team can pull it off.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgibs13390: My brain exploded.

You realize Wolverine gets knocked out an average of twice a film, right? How does he beat the Hulk?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: If by "one shots" you mean his pants when he realizes the Hulk is going to smash him? I agree. :P

Hulk will want to smash Hughverine after he sees his muscles.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team as wolvie could chop his head off while sue,thing and cap hold him down

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgibs13390: My brain exploded.

You realize Wolverine gets knocked out an average of twice a film, right? How does he beat the Hulk?

He did managed to avoid an embarrassing blunt force knock out in The Wolverine.

Yay?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@wolverine08: This is the truest example of Hulk vs Wolverine I know.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Wolverine was temporarily knocked out by a bullet in the head, Hulks punch would destroy him. He has gotten beaten up in pretty much every movie and truly struggled with Blob, again Hulk destroys him. He's a non-factor here, the true question is Sue and her power levels.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Pft, Hulk knows what goes down when Wolverine steps into the ring with him!

No Caption Provided

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Is that what Logan pretends he did so he can get his share of Bieber fangirls?

Also.

No Caption Provided

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the movie the thing is fairly strong and wolverine is really great, i think the team could win

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xo10: Thing got knocked around by Doom with a pole and Wolverine got KO'd by a bullet while Hulk one shotted an alien space ship with armor so thick that a Iron Man's best weapons couldn't scratch it.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Movie versions Hulk wins.

Comic versions team wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Captain America is straight up useless.

Storm's lightning.. pfft ineffective.

Sue's shields won't win the fight.

Wolverine will share the same fate as Steve.

And Thing? Where are your ears?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on: Hulk. No way to put him down, while he smashes them.

Morals off: Team. Invisible Woman suffocates him with an invisible bubble around his head, or makes him explode with an expanding force field from the inside.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk with ease.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

People are seriously underestimating the team. Cap isn't there to beat Hulk, he can act as a diversion, like Emil Blonsky, Sue with her shields can cause Hulk serious problems obviously, Thing can crumple cars and hold up 2,100 tons, he will be able to tango with the Hulk, just not win. Thing can fastball special Wolverine into the Hulk's skull.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps, unless morals are off, in which case Sue could suffocate Hulk or bubble him up and throw him into space. Storm could probably pummel him into submission with a lightening and tornado overdose, too. Cap, Wolveriine and Thing aren't much use here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Morals on Hulk continues his rampage

Morals off Hulk is pinned down and has his heart, brain and whatever else ripped out.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolverine008

@monsterstomp said:

Hulk.

Captain America is straight up useless.

Storm's lightning.. pfft ineffective.

Sue's shields won't win the fight.

Wolverine will share the same fate as Steve.

And Thing? Where are your ears?

I don't think that Chris Evan's Captain America and Hugh Jackman's Wolverine are completely useless in a sense even though we all know they aren't major players. The Captain is the only guy here whom has extensive experience with Hulk, and it will play a hand here. He showed in the final battle of Avengers that he's pretty great at on the go improvisational strategy, and with the allotted 5 minutes prep time, I could see him using his knowledge on Hulk to identify his team's strong suits best suited for dealing with Hulk. Even then, if all else comes to fail, I don't see it out of character for Chris Evan's Cap to be willing to play bait for a while to set up the big hitters like Invisible Woman and The Thing.

Hugh Jackman's Wolverine is more of a wild card, and arguably less effective than Captain America here. He has the damage out in the form of his adamantium to be effective, but given his horrible blunt force soak throughout the X-Men films(Logs, car crashes, bullets, being thrown into a tree, etc. all knock him out) it remains to be seen if he can last long enough to be consequential to the fight. He can't be very useful if when Hulk accidentally backhands him while dealing with others, and ends up knocking him unconscious for five hours.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MonsterStomp

I don't think that Chris Evan's Captain America and Hugh Jackman's Wolverine are completely useless in a sense even though we all know they aren't major players. The Captain is the only guy here whom has extensive experience with Hulk, and it will play a hand here. He showed in the final battle of Avengers that he's pretty great at on the go improvisational strategy, and with the allotted 5 minutes prep time, I could see him using his knowledge on Hulk to identify his team's strong suits best suited for dealing with Hulk. Even then, if all else comes to fail, I don't see it out of character for Chris Evan's Cap to be willing to play bait for a while to set up the big hitters like Invisible Woman and The Thing.

Hugh Jackman's Wolverine is more of a wild card, and arguably less effective than Captain America here. He has the damage out in the form of his adamantium to be effective, but given his horrible blunt force soak throughout the X-Men films(Logs, car crashes, bullets, being thrown into a tree, etc. all knock him out) it remains to be seen if he can last long enough to be consequential to the fight. He can't be very useful if when Hulk accidentally backhands him while dealing with others, and ends up knocking him unconscious for five hours.

Captain America has experience fighting alongside Hulk but he hasn't got experience in the field of actually fighting Hulk. I think Widow is the closest one to come to that and she was in shock after that. Aside from that, Captain America literally can't do anything to Hulk.

Not sure if Wolverine's adamantium claws will be effective on Hulk as they are in comics. Hulk hasn't faced adamantium yet.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: That is the problem. Sue and Storm can't put Hulk down regardless of what some of the ill informed users commenting in this thread think. Thing, Wolverine and Cap are diversions. There is no real way without an environmental win (and I'm thinking Cap would need to use a plan and Reed or Stark tech to do so as powerful as the Hulk is) to put down the Hulk.

@wolverine08 makes some valid points above. But whether or not morals are on or not, the end should be a victorious Hulk 90% of the time.

Hulk is too strong, too fast and too mobile.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Based on the movies, Hulk can KO Wolverine with a rock to the head. He can crush Cap. Storm hasn't shown anything great except, well, storms and I somehow don't see some lightning bolts putting Hulk down. Sue might be able to hold Hulk for a little bit, but the strain on her to maintain the field is going to be significant. Thing will probably be the rock Hulk KO's Logan with...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: lol thanks a lot, now I can't stop picturing Hulk beating Wolverine to death with Thing.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: That is the problem. Sue and Storm can't put Hulk down regardless of what some of the ill informed users commenting in this thread think. Thing, Wolverine and Cap are diversions. There is no real way without an environmental win (and I'm thinking Cap would need to use a plan and Reed or Stark tech to do so as powerful as the Hulk is) to put down the Hulk.

@wolverine08 makes some valid points above. But whether or not morals are on or not, the end should be a victorious Hulk 90% of the time.

Hulk is too strong, too fast and too mobile.

Cap's a diversion, but Wolverine is actually one of the most useful here imo, simply because he has the best chance of puncturing the Hulk. If he gets his brains it would be lights out.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I agree he is the best hope. If a headshot did drop the Hulk, swell. There is no promise of that though. Also if Hulk knew he was coming it's over. Way too fast for his size. One shot and Logan wakes up hours later in a new zip code.

Between you and me, I like to imagine him pulling a Loki-esque ragdoll on the Wolvster, and @wolverine08 crying his eyes out.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I agree he is the best hope. If a headshot did drop the Hulk, swell. There is no promise of that though. Also if Hulk knew he was coming it's over. Way too fast for his size. One shot and Logan wakes up hours later in a new zip code.

Between you and me, I like to imagine him pulling a Loki-esque ragdoll on the Wolvster, and @wolverine08 crying his eyes out.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#48  Edited By Fallschirmjager

people are extremely underestimating Sue's shields. she and ben 50/50'd the london eye, that's 1000 tons a piece, people.

they're also pretty much blind-faithing the lightning bolt argument, despite Hulk never having been hit by one. Or that Storm could throw him into the sky with a Tornado and drop him from the sky which can KO him.

Or that Cap will know all of this about him.

Thing could probably Throw Wolverine like Colossus did too.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people are extremely underestimating Sue's shields. she and ben 50/50'd the london eye, that's 1000 tons a piece, people.

they're also pretty much blind-faithing the lightning bolt argument, despite Hulk never having been hit by one. Or that Storm could throw him into the sky with a Tornado and drop him from the sky which can KO him.

Or that Cap will know all of this about him.

Thing could probably Throw Wolverine like Colossus did too.

1. Sue lifted something heavy. Still don't think she is containing Hulk. Doom broke her shield. Hulk has shown a ton more output then Doom did.

2. Hulk still tanked energy blasts from the Chitauri, conventional and sonic attacks from the U.S. Military, hard, hard physical attacks from Thor and Abomination. Not a big step to see him tanking lightning. Storm can toss him with a tornado and make him somebody elses problem. Oh except that isn't very heroic. And It's a reprieve at best. Hulk is fast enough to return to the battlefield as fast or faster then Storm has ever shown herself to fly. Once he hits the edge of her output he just fights his way back in, getting madder all the while. She'll gas before he will. As for the KO from falling. That is theory. Many assume that after the Hulk directed himself at a deserted area and was out of Loki's sphere of control that he didn't have an urge to fight anymore. Thus he calmed down and reverted to Banner. And that concept is more plausible then being knocked out seeing as How Hulk got hit by harder and didn't go down.

3. Cap has reasonable knowledge. I'm sure they know a lot about hurricanes. It doesn't mean they can stop one (outside of Storm, of course.) That is the thing about forces of nature. You just need to ride them out most times. You ever see video of Mike Tyson in his prime box? Lets assume so. Lets also assume you're pretty decent at tactics and prepped for a fight with ol' Iron Mike. I'd bet money you still lose. You'd be overwhelmed like other boxers were. Hulk is like that times 1000.

4. Indeed. But that doesn't mean the Hulk won't leap out of the way, bat Wolverine out of the ballpark, or take some injury, and then take out his aggression on Logan and Ben. Hulk was a lot thicker then Logan's claws were long. He isn't getting decapitated or losing limbs. Best bet is he takes head trauma and that puts him down. I personally wouldn't count on it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sy8000

Hulk.