Hulk vs Doomsday (Read description!)

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i know this has been done plenty of times but i wanna see the difference it would make if (and answer each scenario please)

Scenario one: Doomsday is at the level of his first appearance (when he fought supes). Hulk see's doomsday kill betty and pretty much everyone he loves, so he loses his shit and goes worldbreaker. (at least as powerful when he blew up a planet with red she hulk, but probably more because he just saw his loved ones murdered by him, keep that in mind). his morals are off and the slug it out until one dies or K/O's. (also don't say doomsday would win because he would come back, if he dies or get's K/Oed, hulk wins)

Scenario two: War hulk vs current doomsday. (war hulk is the one which went against juggs and beat him.) http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11315/728144-hulk457_juggernaut_super.jpg he broke juggs helmet i think.

Scenario three: Hulk is a mixture of devil hulk and guilt hulk, which would make him utterly evil and WAY more powerful than worldbreaker hulk. at least 150 times more powerful, against current doomsday

Scenario four: same as number 3 except doomsday is at his power level on his first appearance.

thanks

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still dday lol. Round one may go to hulk but all others he loses badly

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hulk_inside

@hyperviper97: Really? Then Scenario 4 hulk would win as well because it's the same fight pretty much except hulk is in a form that is mixed between guilt hulk and devil hulk. Together they are the most powerful incarnation of hulk that is known. Way more powerful than worldbreaker.

mazzmatt89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

but then you have to remember about Doomsday's regenerative state. he's been manufactured to endure pain. So the fact is when he dies whatever pain he endured he will then be immune to afterwards. So hulk would win round 1, doomsday round 2, hulk round 3, then doomsday wound finish him and be left standing in round 4.

So overall Doomsday would be the winner In the end.

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how come doomsday isn't immune to getting punched yet?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

Death of Superman version of Doomsday is the only version that most characters have a shot at killing. If they're strong enough.

So how come doomsday isn't immune to getting punched yet?

He is. He can't be killed with impact force. Since DoS he hasn't been killed that way.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: How inaccurate was that scan of him being beaten to death by a group of Kryptonians? Was that not really Doomsday, or was he severely weakened

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps doomesday in round one.

round 2 i don't know what current doomesday is like so i can't judge but i think this ww hulk could tie h/p doomesday. but i think the hulk from your first discription would be stronger than ww hulk

round 3 hulk stomps

round hulk stomps

and this is a spite to get the majoryity users to admit hulk can beat doomesday which in alot of cases he can so it realy isn't necessary .

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not convinced devil hulk or guilt hulk are any stronger than wb. I remember devil hulk/David banner coming back and getting rocked by hulk

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Raw_Material

Hulk wins all rounds.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not convinced devil hulk or guilt hulk are any stronger than wb. I remember devil hulk/David banner coming back and getting rocked by hulk

@comic_book_fan: it took hulk skar she hulk and red shehulk and i think i am missing someone but it took all of them to beat devil hulk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

@comic_book_fan: They didn't physically beat Devil Hulk, Hulk had to overcome his fear of him to be destroyed

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By TifaLockhart

Hulk wins round one for sure. Doomsday died in OWAW, and the joke running around now is his skeleton with Kryptonian DNA mixed in.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: How inaccurate was that scan of him being beaten to death by a group of Kryptonians? Was that not really Doomsday, or was he severely weakened

I'd have to see the scan. Be skeptical.