Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

@moonman78 said:

@pokeysteve:

Come on man cheetah can't do nothing to hulk, nothing. Even if she did shred him he would just instantly regenerate what ever she cut off, do you know how many times hulk has fought wolverine, cheetah if of no use at all here

Logan isn't a near light speeder with strength to match Wonder Woman. The fact that Wolvie is even some what of a challenge to Hulk shows us Cheetah has a REALLY good shot a taking him out.

@gav said:

@pokeysteve said:

Cheetah can shred him. Giganta, Killer Frost and maybe the Furies can provide enough distraction to get Barbs in there. Hulk vs Cheetah is debatable. He can't focus on her when he has all the others going at him. most of them can't hurt him but they don't need to. Just need to get his attention.

I can't believe Cheetah getting short changed here again. Some of you people need to read more.

You mean just make him angrier/stronger? Yeah that's what most of them would be doing until he hits WB and any who survived long enough are done for at that point.

They'll have won by the time he gets that mad. They only need a KO or incap and Cheetah MAYBE Giganta have the strength for that.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@zr0c00l: Yep, she absolutely will solo this battle... Also, if im not mistaken... This is N52... So how does she got an upgrade and she's getting KO'd by a subway -.-?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I gotta say that's cute when Hulk freshly transformed is doing this...

No Caption Provided

And this...

No Caption Provided

That's just a few scans of Hulk being above Cassie... And i consider them low feats for someone as Hulk...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By GhostRavage

@pokeysteve: Should i show how of a challenge Logan is for Hulk... Not to mention Logan only is able to hurt Hulk because of his primary adamantium claws... Cheetah doesn't have that... As for Giganta trying to put down Hulk... Well... I see the same scene as Hulk vs Hank Pym... It didn't end well for Hank...

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Should i show how of a challenge Logan is for Hulk... Not to mention Logan only is able to hurt Hulk because of his primary adamantium claws... Cheetah doesn't have that... As for Giganta trying to put down Hulk... Well... I see the same scene as Hulk vs Hank Pym... It didn't end well for Hank...

Obviously Logan can't beat Hulk. He is able to tag him though. Hulk is way too slow to compete with Cheetah. Her claws cut through Superman. They can cut through Hulk. I'm not saying Giganta beats him by herself. Something along the lines of she steps on him. He catches her foot and while holding her foot Cheetah rips his throat out. This is just with two of the huge group of people he's up against. There are distractions abound and Cheetah is fast enough to get in and out before he knows she's there.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Well... Superman skin is not that great, his invulnerability is overrated for sure... Superman always get bloody noses and bleeding from many attacks from people. His skin is the same as a human, the thing is he has his thick layer of Solar energy that serves as a invulnerability shield.

As for Cheetah cutting through him, well, she obviously will manage to do this, but does it gonna put down Hulk? For some odd reason i can't upload again... Anyway Hulk literally ripped off half his head, and it just grew back... Hulk was disintegrated to bones and he healed back in seconds... Even Wolverine once said, he was getting harder and harder to cut, someone who damaged Thanos with his claws... My whole point is, Cheetah is not the best option for the team to win... More like Stargirl if she can do all what Herald said.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

Like previously stated, even if she rips hulk throat out it will instantly grow back, hulks healing factor is just as good or better than wolverines and its much faster.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: It can grow slow if the threat is slow or fast if the threat is high ! Something as slow as a lullaby as you put it.. Won't effect him at all !

It's not exactly slow. She put an entire building's worth of heavily armed guards out like a light with it in less than three panels. While it didn't exactly have a speedometer in the lower left hand corner of each panel to show us just how fast it happened, it can easily be assumed that they both never stood a chance and they never knew what hit them. It was just naptime (when moments before they were on high alert).

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ghostravage:

Superman skin is not that great, his invulnerability is overrated for sure... Superman always get bloody noses and bleeding from many attacks from people. His skin is the same as a human, the thing is he has his thick layer of Solar energy that serves as a invulnerability shield.

No....just no.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By GhostRavage

@wardemon32: What did i say? I can show scans of people making him bleed easily. And im not talking about gunfire and stuff that simple. Im referring that people always use harming Superman like if Superman is indeed invulnerable... You know who has real invulnerability? Juggernaut... Even in N52 he was harmed by bullets and couldn't fly without his suit... Which makes solar assimilation WAY better...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Wardemon32

@ghostravage:

You just said Superman durability is "overrated" and he easily bleed, I can tell you're going to low ball but scans?

Edit: Thicker layer of solar energy? Same skin as a human? So you're saying that he can get cut by a knife just as a human?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Who mentioned durability? Hulk has uber durability yet people cut him and damage him all the time. The same happens to Superman... He's very resistant to harm but he's not invulnerable, and if hit with enough force he bleeds like normal characters... Even Thanos who is the living representation of comic durability bleeds...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

He's very resistant to harm but he's not invulnerable

I know he's not completely invulnerable but he has invulnerability. But scans of him bleeding easily?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Well... Superman skin is not that great, his invulnerability is overrated for sure... Superman always get bloody noses and bleeding from many attacks from people. His skin is the same as a human, the thing is he has his thick layer of Solar energy that serves as a invulnerability shield.

As for Cheetah cutting through him, well, she obviously will manage to do this, but does it gonna put down Hulk? For some odd reason i can't upload again... Anyway Hulk literally ripped off half his head, and it just grew back... Hulk was disintegrated to bones and he healed back in seconds... Even Wolverine once said, he was getting harder and harder to cut, someone who damaged Thanos with his claws... My whole point is, Cheetah is not the best option for the team to win... More like Stargirl if she can do all what Herald said.

I think you've been misinformed about Superman's skin. A bloody nose isn't a cutting wound.

A simple cut won't put Hulk down. She's fast enough do deal a KO blow and then repeat until he's at least unconscious. You guys make it seem like the Hulk has never been beaten and he has. I don't know why we keep talking about Wolverine either. He's several tiers below Cheetah in almost every category. Hulk wasn't burned to bones. He still had visible flesh and that was Prof. Hulk I think. This team, especially Cheetah, isn't going to stand there and watch him heal. Once they learn of his tremendous healing factor, it's downhill from there.

RAC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By RAC14

@pokeysteve:

I agree with you. The time it takes hulk to throw a punch cheetah could probably cover a city in that time and that is me being considerate. At his strongest Hulk is stronger than any of them but in this fight he is starting from his base. The furies could beat him, Giganta (strong enough to fight wonder woman) and cheetah is the most dangerous to hulk. Even if Hulk can get mad enough to combat the team he will never be fast enough to tag Cheetah unless she mad a major mistake and that's a fact. For someone of Hulks speed and reflexes to beat Cheetah he would have to take out the planet.

Also not sure but couldn't Star Girl reduce the gravity of the Hulk letting him float off the ground? I remember in Red She-Hulk the army had a device that had he floating off the ground rendering her unable to move. They were bragging about for all her strength she would not be able to escape the device because she could not make contact with the ground.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

OP also didn't state whether they're out of character.. And an in Character Savage Hulk.. Bloodlusted or not is gonna have some portion of Banner holding him back !

But this is a really pointless debate ! Hulk doesn't even need WBH power to defeat this team ! A pissed Savage Hulk will do it ! Blood lusted is just over kill ! Can we agree to disagree ?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@heraldofganthet:

Okay ummm let me explain this easy.. And I hate to bring up that God awful Aaron run on hulk.. But when Hulk was tryna figure out wtf banner was up to after Banner finds away to get Hulk to sleep so Banner could take control.. Hulk got tired of it and figured that the best way for him to counter act whatever banner had waiting to put Hulk to sleep with, was to stay angry ! Just stay mad through anything !

Sorry if my wording was hard to follow !

Now this Hulk that's fighting now.. Is bloodlusted... Which means he's already Pissed to the High Heavens ! I don't see Canary putting him to sleep at all ! Just not happening !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I agree... He has invulnerability to certain point... Same as Hulk... Same as Thanos... Same as Silver Surfer... Same as every character in the comic industry... Anyway...

Since im unable to upload ill just tell you the things i have...

1)Darkseid pimp slapping Superman...

2)Hercules hitting slightly soft with his elbow Superman's face... Broken Nose...

3)N52 Wonder Woman hitting Superman against a wall, he bleeds...

With this scans i don't know why people use hurting Superman as a step to empower their arguments... I know he has invulnerability but he has been hurt before... And it didn't take THAT much to hurt him. Im not trying to lowball anyone... Just saying that if your going to use Cheetah's bite because she hurt Superman, take into account those silly moments where Superman bleeds rather easily instead of trying to empower your argument. Because honestly... Most of those moments should be considered PIS including Cheetah's bite...

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

You know you just kind of unintentionally made that feat for Hulk more impressive ! Hulk had all his muscle mass and most of the tissue on his body flawed off.. But regret it all over the course of a couple panels as the Prof. hulk... Hulks second Weakest incarnation ! The one that gets weaker as he gets angrier ! Thank you for the help :)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By GhostRavage

@imnemothegemini: Hell no! I agree with you... I thought WBH wasn't necessary to beat this team. But yea... we can disagree from Hulk turning WBH...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

So because you bleed that means you've been seriously hurt? What happened after Darksied slapped Superman? And how do you know they didn't have a fight beforehand?

Superman bleeds rather easily instead of trying to empower your argument

So taking an elbow from a angry Hercules is rather easy? Superman was already taking hits before Wonderomwan kicked him so that wasn't "easy". Their all near the same power levels so it would be like a human v human. If you get hit you're going to bleed. Doesn't mean it really hurt you, you can't prevent or stop bleeding but you can get used to pain.

And that is low balling considering the fact he takes full fledged punches to teh face from Darkseid and doesn't just spout out blood.

Anyways, who cares is someone bleeds or not?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

So because you bleed that means you've been seriously hurt? What happened after Darksied slapped Superman? And how do you know they didn't have a fight beforehand?

Superman bleeds rather easily instead of trying to empower your argument

So taking an elbow from a angry Hercules is rather easy? Superman was already taking hits before Wonderomwan kicked him so that wasn't "easy". Their all near the same power levels so it would be like a human v human. If you get hit you're going to bleed. Doesn't mean it really hurt you, you can't prevent or stop bleeding but you can get used to pain.

And that is low balling considering the fact he takes full fledged punches to teh face from Darkseid and doesn't just spout out blood.

Anyways, who cares is someone bleeds or not?

No... I've never said that if you bleed you've been seriously hurt... However, that means you've been hurt... Because people don't start bleeding out of the blue, they bleed when they get hurt by something/someone... Again, never said taking a Hercules elbow to the face is easy... Im just saying, why using Cheetah's bite because it hurt Superman if Superman has been hurt by things like i've mentioned before... If you consider the bite PIS then i consider those silly moments PIS as well... However, using the bite as not PIS is easily countered by the scans i've mentioned... Im not lowballing anyone... Im playing smart. And i agree... who cares if he bleeds lol :D

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By zr0c00l

@ghostravage: i didnt like it any more than you did, but fact remains she one shotted freaking elder god trigon across a city. He wasnt koed and neither would the hulk, but if she wanted him in space i think she could do it espescially if he was distracted and never did i say she solos i said with the team distracting she can bfr at anytime with blitz.

Edit-also the scan doesnt show her being hit by the train coulda been background image i mean im pretty sure superboy is a harder hitter than a sunway train, why take her there when he could just punch her once........ So idk bout that being valid. As it doesnt show what it was that koed her.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@immortal777 said:

Cheetah has equal stats to WW while being faster than Superman she should solo.

No Caption Provided

There's no way in hell that statement is true... not one word of it.

Mostly because she's not part of the battle, dur.

Also, HULK slaughters.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini:Okay ummm let me explain this easy.. And I hate to bring up that God awful Aaron run on hulk.. But when Hulk was tryna figure out wtf banner was up to after Banner finds away to get Hulk to sleep so Banner could take control.. Hulk got tired of it and figured that the best way for him to counter act whatever banner had waiting to put Hulk to sleep with, was to stay angry ! Just stay mad through anything !

I haven't read these issues of the Hulk that you speak of, but since Hulk and Banner share the same body so to speak, and have a long standing feud, it's not unthinkable that he (Hulk) would be paranoid about Banner seizing control of their shared existence. Do you remember the method(s) that Banner used to try and facilitate Hulk's defeat? I ask because, again, I never read the issue.

@rac14: Also not sure but couldn't Star Girl reduce the gravity of the Hulk letting him float off the ground? I remember in Red She-Hulk the army had a device that had he floating off the ground rendering her unable to move. They were bragging about for all her strength she would not be able to escape the device because she could not make contact with the ground.

I was thinking Neptunian orbit, but this works too, I'd imagine...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#226  Edited By nickthedevil

A few of the ladies can solo

SpiritedAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By SpiritedAway

@gav said:

@carter_esque said:

@immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

+1

I've only been here a few days so i might be out of place...but it seems like a lot of these battles or rulings on people are done simply by how much you like or dislike a character. The cold hard facts are that Barbara goes toe to toe with Diana frequently and does just fine. She is often shown to be around the same strength while often being depicted as both faster and more agile. She has also kept pace with FLASH who was only able to beat her by temporarily stealing some of her speed. Those downplaying cheetah to the level of slightly above human strength and speed are flat out wrong, if this were true diana would have splattered her against the pavement long ago.

Now, could cheetah kill the hulk, or even severely wound him on her own? Probably not ; however, she wouldn't get rofl stomped like others are saying, especially with nine other allies

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Oh man ! You want me to relive those terrible memories ?? Okay lol lemme check !

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Ok.. Banner was on some "Mad scientist" type stuff.. He was truly pissed at hulk for having Doc. Doom separate them !

Banner would set hulk up to revert back to Banner whenever Hulk did what banner needed !

Banner never actually made Hulk revert through chemical or mental means per se.. He did drug him once but hulk had to be tired out by thing and wolverine for the drug to effect him.. Banner made hulk revert back to him by having a bunch of gorilla men bow and show love to him.. With the threat of being trapped in space... Or something stupid would happen and Hulk would lose focus on staying angry and revert ! Yes.. That 15 issue run was god awful ! Just terrible ! Lol

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

You know you just kind of unintentionally made that feat for Hulk more impressive ! Hulk had all his muscle mass and most of the tissue on his body flawed off.. But regret it all over the course of a couple panels as the Prof. hulk... Hulks second Weakest incarnation ! The one that gets weaker as he gets angrier ! Thank you for the help :)

Actually with Savage Hulk not showing any healing abilities on that level it really hurts the "he'll just heal from everything" argument. Hulk's problem is his 50 different versions. Even if we include that feat though, it won't help him if Cheetah continually saws at his throat. Which she will when she notices that that he is healing from everything.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By gav

@gav said:

@carter_esque said:

@immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

+1

I've only been here a few days so i might be out of place...but it seems like a lot of these battles or rulings on people are done simply by how much you like or dislike a character. The cold hard facts are that Barbara goes toe to toe with Diana frequently and does just fine. She is often shown to be around the same strength while often being depicted as both faster and more agile. She has also kept pace with FLASH who was only able to beat her by temporarily stealing some of her speed. Those downplaying cheetah to the level of slightly above human strength and speed are flat out wrong, if this were true diana would have splattered her against the pavement long ago.

Now, could cheetah kill the hulk, or even severely wound him on her own? Probably not ; however, she wouldn't get rofl stomped like others are saying, especially with nine other allies

Not out of place at all, I appreciate your perspective and always here to learn!

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

You know back in the day it was implied that Wolverine could not cut Hulk's skin because with every slash... There would e no blood or scratch on the Hulk in the next panel (This is savage Hulk) ... It has been soft retconned that Hulk literally heals to fast for wolverine to do lasting damage.. Depending on the writer it can be damn near instantaneous or up to a second or 2 ! With that said.. All the Hulk versions get there strength n power from how mad he is.. (except grey and Prof. Hulk) ... Depending on Hulks rage.. All his stats get buffed ! Not just strength .. Healing durability speed quickness and sometimes even intelligence and battle savvy rise exponentially, so if the Prof. Hulk.. Who starts at a certain strength level and stays there.. Can't go passed.. Which means all his stats are on a constant level... Can heal from having over half his body mass torn away in a matter of seconds... What makes you think Cheetah will do any lasting damage to a Hulk who's

A. Already extremely pissed.. So his healing is working on a level far beyond wolverine..

B. durability on par.. Or maybe a level below that of Supes and Wonder Woman..

C. With every bite and cut Cheetah delivers he'll only be getting angrier ! She's going to be working against herself ! That hack and slash tactic won't bring Hulk down !

Just for extra reference.. In the Planet Hulk arc.. Hulk allowed his neck to be snapped just to prove that his opponents couldn't kill him ! And hulk was weakened from the warp portal !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: He couldn't punch her because he was lassoed... He flew through the Subway tunnel to KO her with the hit of the Sub... Read the dialog... Also, im not saying she didn't do that to Trigon... But she got KO by a train... Hulk hits 10 times maybe 100 times harder than a train freshly transformed... Im sorry... But she gets one shot'd here and its totally a non-factor in this fight.

@imnemothegemini said:

@pokeysteve:

Actually with Savage Hulk not showing any healing abilities on that level it really hurts the "he'll just heal from everything" argument. Hulk's problem is his 50 different versions. Even if we include that feat though, it won't help him if Cheetah continually saws at his throat. Which she will when she notices that that he is healing from everything.

The thing is... Hulk hasn't been ret-conned ever... That old Hulk is the same Hulk we have today, so those feats can be used for Hulk... As for Cheetah just staying there cutting him... Well, Hulk will manage to grab her and squeeze her face grape style... He did something similar to Wolverine, he just waited for Wolverine to jump and tried to cut his eyes, then grabbed him and beat him into a pulp. I can see the same happening if he manages to grab Cheetah just once... And hurting Hulk with things that won't kill him its not the best way to beat him... He will get stronger and stronger as time passes...

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team win easily

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve:

You know back in the day it was implied that Wolverine could not cut Hulk's skin because with every slash... There would e no blood or scratch on the Hulk in the next panel (This is savage Hulk) ... It has been soft retconned that Hulk literally heals to fast for wolverine to do lasting damage.. Depending on the writer it can be damn near instantaneous or up to a second or 2 ! With that said.. All the Hulk versions get there strength n power from how mad he is.. (except grey and Prof. Hulk) ... Depending on Hulks rage.. All his stats get buffed ! Not just strength .. Healing durability speed quickness and sometimes even intelligence and battle savvy rise exponentially, so if the Prof. Hulk.. Who starts at a certain strength level and stays there.. Can't go passed.. Which means all his stats are on a constant level... Can heal from having over half his body mass torn away in a matter of seconds... What makes you think Cheetah will do any lasting damage to a Hulk who's

A. Already extremely pissed.. So his healing is working on a level far beyond wolverine..

B. durability on par.. Or maybe a level below that of Supes and Wonder Woman..

C. With every bite and cut Cheetah delivers he'll only be getting angrier ! She's going to be working against herself ! That hack and slash tactic won't bring Hulk down !

Just for extra reference.. In the Planet Hulk arc.. Hulk allowed his neck to be snapped just to prove that his opponents couldn't kill him ! And hulk was weakened from the warp portal !

I understand what you're saying but I don't think fully understand what Cheetah is capable of. It'd be like Flash with a razor blade that cuts Superman level characters. Hulk won't even be able to perceive a quarter of what she does to him. She'll get in a thousand lashes before he knows she's there. With the distractions from the rest of the team she can circle him and just keep sawing or even hitting because she has the strength, till he's out. Even for just the slightest moment. It's a win. Meanwhile, he'll never touch her.

This isn't Planet Hulk. That was a damn good read though. I couldn't stop.

@ghostravage I know most of the Marvel U hasn't been retconned but their power levels still varied with the ages. That should be taken into account. Then you have Hulk who has various incarnations. Prof., Savage, WW, WB and so on. With him grabbing Cheetah, I just don't see it happening. Logan is barely faster than a human. Cheetah hangs with DC's top speedsters. Her durability is eons above Logan's as well.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk puts the 'D' in 'DC women'

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Classic Hulk (Savage) best feats are on planetary scale... As for Cheetah, i said if she stays there cutting his throat... Nonetheless, i don't see cutting him as a strategy... Hulk will just become powerful enough to overcome that cut because lets get real... Her claws are not adamantium... And about Logan's durability... He's a hell of a guy in those matters... He has nearly infinite stamina and his regeneration makes him almost impossible to put down... Does Cheetah has regeneration?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Yes.. That 15 issue run was god awful ! Just terrible ! Lol

Whoa. That's a lot going on in that story you mentioned. Sorry you had to relive that on my account;) Would it be too far fetched for me to say that since the Hulk has apparently gotten smarter over the years, that he is aware of Banner's both attempts to undermine his domination of their body AND his attempts to nullify the Hulk's existance from the face of the Earth? What I'm saying is, since he (Hulk) is constantly trying to thwart Banner's schemes, if little more than on a subconscious level, he would be more resistant to them since he's constantly on alert for them. What he knows nothing about are his opponents in this particular battle. He's never seen them before. He's never heard of them, and he doesn't know their powerset(s). Assembled against him are 5 super-strong super-speedsters, a giantess, a cosmic warrior, etc... Certainly he's faced difficult odds before, but with all of the chaos going on, him having to absorb and/or try to dodge attacks from all angles, how would he/could he possibly know that Canary is launching a stealth attack on him from across the street or from around the corner? Especially if he doesn't even know she's a part of this battle, can't even hear her lullaby to know that covering his ears is the best course of action against it, and its rapid result window? Remember, I'm trying to resolve this with as few trips to the infirmary as possible. Naptime would go far to achieve that outcome.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

I promise you ! Nap time is a coming when these ladies make a wrong step and are flying miles across the city .. Lol but seriously ! You just answered your own question there really ! Amongst all the Chaos.. All the attacks and blasts and insults thrown at the Hulk... All these things adding stress to him.. Cheetah slashing him.. Stargirl giving him a mean right hook ! And whoever else on the team could possibly make Hulk feel the slightest bit of pain... His body will be consistently working against any outside force acting on him ! Cuts get less and less effective.. Blunt force starts to barely budge the Jade giant.. And the unheard Lullaby rocking Hulk to unconsciousness never quite gets the job done because "HULK HATE ROCK A BY BABY" lol his rage at high levels has always been a cope out for any physcological or mental or even things trying to coax him to sleep.. You have to realize that putting Mr. Hulk to bed is just not going to happen !

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

You're missing the point.. If less powerful versions of the Hulk have Incredible showings of power and durability and healing... Then what makes you think a version that's exponintionally more powerful would have any trouble replicating the feat. That a WEAKER version performed hundreds of not thousands of times more effectively ?

I used planet Hulk as a reference .. If a weakened Hulk can survive a neck snap.. Heal it within a couple panels (not sure on the exact panel count) Then Win the fight.. Then Cheetah slicing out Hulks throat will have no effect other tha. Just making Hulk madder and more efficient at not letting the same attacks work !

The neck snap feat also kind of proves that cutting hulks head off won't kill him.. If your neck is snapped.. Your brain can't send signals to the rest of the body to heal.. But somehow he still healed ! Great feat ! Lol

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@imnemothegemini: You are a funny guy @imnemothegemini! I chuckled more than a couple of times at your posting! Good stuff. There is a Plan A- Plan C method for peaceful resolution to this conflict.

• Plan A: Canary launches her lullaby from offsite at the earliest onset of the staredown between her teammates and the Hulk. 5-20 seconds later, he's out. Fight over, no collateral damage.
  • Plan B: The superspeedsters rush in and all perform a simultaneous uppercut, sending the Hulk who knows how many miles away, removing the threat he posed to that neighborhood entirely. No collatral damage. No loss of property values.
  • Plan C: Stargirl pretends the Hulk is a rifle bullet, and flings him into orbit around Jupiter. No collateral damage. No loss of property values. No babies crying over all the noise outside. Everybody on the DC team goes out for smoothies. ;P Cause smoothies are tasty!
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Hulk stomps.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Plan A would work if the OP hasn't have made Hulk blood lusted from the get go !

Plan B wouldn't work because a few miles isn't effective BFR.. He can come back in relatively short time.. Less the 5 minutes easily since his casual leaps were clocked in at 474 miles per hour..

Now C... If performed the way you said.. Hulk lunging at some one and Stargirl sending him off on his way to Jupiter could work ! I'm on the fence about conceding defeat for 1 out of the 10 battles.. But.. It boils down to how ofte. Does she use anti gravity powers.. And has she ever sent someone out of orbit.. If so. How powerful ?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: You're just ignoring Hulk's side completely. We don't have proof that the Lullaby will work on Hulk... What if Hulk thunderclaps from the very beginning as he sees himself surrounded by 10 angry females... Not to mention only Cheetah could be considered somehow untouchable here... About Stargirl BFRing i would like some scans as well... But i see that option pretty viable...

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk:

How?

Graviton BFR isn't in character for star girl but I expect if somebody died shed do it

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thedarklordpandamonium: Basically Banner tells The Hulk that he can tear off his hand and throw it in the opposite direction of where he needs to go.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@godtriggerhulk:

Yeah I read all that ! And I agree.. A thunderclap that knocks Stargirl off balance or out would stop his travel to space. But the way he just described her taking him out by using his momentum against him seems plausible ! That's why I asked for feats of her doing such a thing !