Hulk vs. DC and Marvel

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By T.M.O.E.

Due to unknown assailant the two universes have combined once again DC and Marvel are now in the same universe and are approaching each other Earths mightiest heroes of both worlds are trying to discover a way to prevent the merge

Hulk has met with a man by the name of Access who has lost his ind due to gamma radiation exposure from the Hulk he has since died and given his powers to the Hulk

Recently Hulk has been spotted in the DC universe killing members of the Lantern Corps, the Batman family (excluding Batman), and has destroyed Apokolips (Darkseid survived) and has stolen its technology

Heroes and villains alike have been going missing

Wolverine has been endowed with the title of Captain Universe

It has been estimated that there are only 7 days till impact

During this time Heroes and Villains have banded together to protect their respected territories and are planning to protect their home of both DC and Marvel

With the Two universes soon to collide the stability o both worlds has been in question peoples with powers and abilities seem to grow weak upon the wait of the collision

Thanos, Apocalypse, Brainiac, and gorilla Grodd have pledged their allegiance to The Hulk and look upon him as their master

Hulks intelligence has been increasing as the worlds come closer and closer he has learned the secrets of both DC and Marvel universes his power is being increased by artifacts in both Marvel and DC worlds

The greatest minds of the world seem to be of no use as the Hulk is weaning off their intelligence

2 days till impact

Hulk has again stolen the rings of the Lantern corps from the entire emotional spectrum, he has taken the infinity gauntlet, the cosmic cubes, ebony blade, the ultimate nullifier, the nega bands, stormbreaker, ultron, and Dr. Dooms time machine

Hulk has used the time machine to steal the Maestros empire, the core of krypton( along with stealing kryptons technology), and prevented Cain Marko from becoming Juggernaut by taking it himself(gem of cyttorak

IMPACT

the Impact wasn't as destructive as everyone had thought the worlds seemed to just become one without everything becoming like the Amalgam universe

Hulk has established an entire city over the Pacific Ocean his strength has been augmented 5x from once it was and still retains the knowledge of both their universes

The collision has left the unpowered community weak and unstable they have lashed out and began to riot against the heroes for not preventing the disaster

Earths superheroes and villain alike of both the DC universe and Marvel universe have banded together to once and for all take on the green menace known as the Hulk

who wins in the end
Post Edited:2008-06-01 22:56:42

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

HAHAHA...aAHAHAHAHAHHAA...HAHAHAHAHAHA wow totally blew away whatever pre conceptions i had about this battle HAHAHAHA

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Apparition

T.M.O.E. says:

"who wins in the end
Post Edited:2008-06-01 22:56:42"

who cares?

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.M.O.E.

oh come on people i put a lot of hard work into it for everybody here so please post your response

Hillmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hillmen

WOWZERS!! thats a mouthful T.M.O.E. this was alot more than i expected i have to hand it to you

in the end i say the combined forces of DC and Marvel would take the hulk down

the good guys always win :)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

T.M.O.E. says:

"oh come on people i put a lot of hard work into it for everybody here so please post your response"

So?? This is stupid. Send silver surfer down, Superman prime new version. Hell even send that one human guy who beat hulk but throwing those stick at him lol.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 23:35:28

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T.M.O.E.

Post Deleted.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

Too many variables. The artifacts he has are mostly from the Marvel universe, and who's to say how powerful they would be in this amalgamation universe? He would have pretty complete control over space/time from the Infinity Gauntlet alone. The rest is mostly overkill. The Infinity Gauntlet usually takes the whole of the Marvel U's biggest players to neutralize. Thanos, Apocalypse, and Braniac are likewise pretty unnecessary. It's a tall order, there are a lot of Cosmic characters that would still probably be able to bag and tag him though; Living Tribunal, The One Above All, maybe Spectre, probably more I'm forgetting.

In the end, I can't really say how it would go without knowing how effective those characters will be, and also if other artifacts like the Heart of the Universe can still be found by someone opposing Hulk. Magic could also be a factor, but again there are too many variables there. Hulk's intelligence and level of omniscience are also factors. If he was intelligent and informed enough on both realities, simply getting certain items like the IG of the Heart of the Universe under his control pretty much ensures his success. This would be played on a Cosmic scale, so most regular heroes are out right away. The Earth would be destroyed in any conflict involving that kind of power. There's just too much to account for, haha. I need to stop typing. It's a cool concept, it's just a little too much to fit into a thread. It's like trying to summarize the biggest crossover that ever took place.

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By T.M.O.E.

thnx

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

two words, Anti-Monitor. 

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW
Dreadnaught said:
"two words, Anti-Monitor. "

Not happening if Hulk has the IG and the Nulifier and the Cubes its game over if they all work. The nullifier itself can erase universes. the onlt slight outside chance anyone has is to find THOTH, or if the Presence and TOAA combine to stop him other than that noone or no team has a chance.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom

Just trying to read the background made me laugh too much to participate.

Taking down GLs and destroying Apokalypse.  BWAHAHAHAHA :-D

Oh, Hulk fanboys.  You guys are funny.

EDIT: I tried reading on.  Apocalypse pledges his loyalty to Hulk.  *snigger*  I can't help it dude.  It's just so far fetched.  Apocalypse would never bow to the Hulk.  He's totally beat him down and made him his slave.  Thanos and Brainiac doing the same?  To laugh.

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GodOfDoom
Zoom said:
"Just trying to read the background made me laugh too much to participate.

Taking down GLs and destroying Apokalypse.  BWAHAHAHAHA :-D

Oh, Hulk fanboys.  You guys are funny.

EDIT: I tried reading on.  Apocalypse pledges his loyalty to Hulk.  *snigger*  I can't help it dude.  It's just so far fetched.  Apocalypse would never bow to the Hulk.  He's totally beat him down and made him his slave.  Thanos and Brainiac doing the same?  To laugh."

i feel the same way. lol

but just for the hell of it.......

TOAA, the Presence, LT, Beyonder, Parallax, Anti-Monitor.........all the most powerful beings of both universes and Metron will be able to beat this hulk.

doesn't Scott Free have the anti-life equation..........would that work?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zoom

Empress has a piece of the anti-life equation.  That would work if she was fighting out of character.

"Hey Hulk.  Kill yourself."

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"Empress has a piece of the anti-life equation.  That would work if she was fighting out of character.

"Hey Hulk.  Kill yourself.""
hey Zoom leave the man alone your a sadistic dumbass
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By cpt_linger

this is overkill hulk gets curbstomped here

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Zoom said:
"Empress has a piece of the anti-life equation.  That would work if she was fighting out of character.

"Hey Hulk.  Kill yourself.""
hey Zoom leave the man alone your a sadistic dumbass"
Go home.  Nobody likes you here.  I'm an arrogant jerk to just about everybody and I bet there's not a person on this site (excluding people with Hulk avatars as they aren't really people) who would rather have a conversation with you than me.

Why don't you go buy some lottery tickets?  You've got about the same chance of being right there as you do here but if you get lucky, you're a millionare.  If you get lucky here, I'll still just make fun of you.
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Havoc@

Lol....Hulk doesn't have the brains to pull it off.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jeronimo

As much as I love the the Hulk, the above poster is correct - Hulk's intellect could NOT handle his new toys. 

I see Hulk pulling a Nebula - i.e. Infinity Gauntlet
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hellos

This is a fanfic that turns the Hulk into some rediculously powerful being not a battle.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blackadam
@Hellos said:
"This is a fanfic that turns the Hulk into some rediculously powerful being not a battle. "