#1 Posted by Orbiter (17 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk vs. Full Powered Darth Bane.

Morals off (not that it matters much), bloodlusted. Arena is Mars.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Orbiter (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pope052 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Nefarious (21947 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win.

#6 Edited by King Saturn (224776 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Hulk... though I wonder if a Lightsaber could cut through Hulk's body ? Because if it can then Darth Bane has a much better chance of winning... Heck, he probably would win.

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26189 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Hulk... though I wonder if a Lightsaber could cut through Hulk's body ? Because if it can then Darth Bane has a much better chance of winning... Heck, he probably would win.

I think a lightsaber could cut Hulk but it will take dozens of slashes to hurt Hulk enough to get the win,that is what I am skeptical about I'm not sure Darth Bane could slash Hulk the required times he needs to beat him before Hulk does a thunder clap.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224776 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

I think a lightsaber could cut Hulk but it will take dozens of slashes to hurt Hulk enough to get the win,that is what I am skeptical about I'm not sure Darth Bane could slash Hulk the required times he needs to beat him before Hulk does a thunder clap.

I don't know... I mean a Lightsaber Blade is Pretty Long ( it's basically the length of a Regular Sabre ) so that could be long enough to cut off Hulk's limbs.

#9 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a Lightsabre might go through his skull. Does Hulk have any experience with similar cutting weapons?

#10 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26189 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost said:

I think a Lightsabre might go through his skull. Does Hulk have any experience with similar cutting weapons?

Hulk has been cut with piercing weapons before,Wolverine has been able to do it with his claws:

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't know... I mean a Lightsaber Blade is Pretty Long ( it's basically the length of a Regular Sabre ) so that could be long enough to cut off Hulk's limbs.

With enough strength behind it I say it could amputate Hulk limbs with one swipe,but the problem is Darth Bane needs the strength to drive the Lightsaber through Hulk and kill him with one slash,but he does not posses that kind of strength but he could slash Hulk dozens of times in the same area and do damage. But there are two problems with that:

1)Can Darth Bane dodge Hulk to deliver said slashes?

2) Can Darth bane survive and thunder clap if Hulk decides to do it?

if Darth Bane could do both he would win.

#11 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would win

#12 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightsaber works via heat. The Hulk has tanked Gladiator's eyebeams which were hotter than the sun.

#13 Posted by Herald417 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

If the light saber can cut through the hulk then Bane wins with ease. Due to the force and bane saber skill he will be able to dodge the hulk by using the force to anticipate his moves and will be able to enhance his speed to the point where he he will be able to slash at the hulk multiple times before he can react. Also Bane can use the force to shield himself from the concussive force hulks thunder clap would cause (its debatable though if the shield will hold). Also full power bane has the orbalisks which give him a healing factor and are not able to be broken by brute force allowing bane an pretty easy win

#14 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26189 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightsaber works via heat. The Hulk has tanked Gladiator's eyebeams which were hotter than the sun.

No it does not, heat is just one of it's energy outputs.

#15 Posted by SST (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bane has this, partly due to lightsaber skills, and largely due to immense Force abilities.

#16 Edited by catofellow (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Bane could use a Jedi mind trick and tell Hulk to calm down. Then Bane stomps Banner. Tell me I am wrong.

But now that I think of it, what are their respective abilities on a planet where they cannot breath. Wouldn't they both die?

#17 Edited by JediXMan (31248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not positive who would win in an outright fight. However, in the end, Bane would win, simply because his last-ditch ability is Essence Transfer, which he is not above using to save himself.

#18 Posted by ShootingNova (18693 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I'm not positive who would win in an outright fight. However, in the end, Bane would win, simply because his last-ditch ability is Essence Transfer, which he is not above using to save himself.

True enough, although Bane simply doesn't have the strength to measure up to the Hulk, and without the Orbalisk armor he isn't withstanding more than a few blows before he goes down, assuming he gets hit in the first place.

Darth Bane could use a Jedi mind trick and tell Hulk to calm down. Then Bane stomps Banner. Tell me I am wrong.

It's called a "Jedi mind trick" for a reason. Some Sith have used similar variants, but otherwise, most Sith don't use this sort of stuff. Bane's telepathy is nowhere near sufficient to simply calm down the Hulk, and I don't believe Bane has ever used telepathy in combat anyways.

#19 Edited by SST (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

What does that do? Besides transfer essence.

#20 Posted by Herald417 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@sst:

Banes body would be destroyed with the darkside consuming it and then bane and the hulk would have a battle of wills to see who gains control of the hulks body. With the losers personality being completely erased.

#21 Posted by DeathByAnts (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this

#22 Edited by Orbiter (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@herald417: Uh.... I don't know how this turns out then. Does that happen automatically when Bane dies?

#23 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has practically impregnable TP resistance, he at one point beat the combined willpower of an entire town in a battle of wills. Also since this is Worldbreaker Hulk he'll be emitting bursts of kinetic energy capable of wrecking Fin Fang Foom among others.

#24 Posted by reikai (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightsaber will not hurt hulk. Wolverine's claws are plot-driven and made of a nigh-indestructible material. Lightsabers have been stopped by ray shields, mandalorian iron, phrikite, and several other materials, plus alchemic weapons like Sith Swords and some organic materials.

Basically; Lightsaber's aren't the shit. They're plasma torches. And Hulk can swim in magma and get blasted with solar temperatures. At best you can hope it gives Hulk the equivalent of a sun burn, before he instantly heals from it.

#25 Edited by catofellow (263 posts) - - Show Bio

No one ever considers the venue. Who could survive longer in the low atmosphere and oxygen environment of Mars? Not to mention the very low temperatures and high radiation. I know that Hulk has survived the vacuum of space temporarily. What is Bane's highest end feat in that respect? I say Hulk wins in a stomp on Mars.