Hulk vs darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
" Well if you want my source go to google and type in the tempreture of the sun pretty much any site can tell you how the three different degrees of the sun from the surfer the core and the other one. So you don't tell me to never assume something when i don't make up stuff theres no point to making up things. What source do i have about darkseid being stronger well for the soul fact its been stated by dc for the few evil beings stronger then superman that are evil darkseid was there mongoul at times was there doomsday was there gog was there so he is pretty much stronger then superman."
But where is the quote (site link, written word etc) that states that Darkseid is physically stronger than Superman ? Here are some other sites that deal with the suns temperature and the temperature ranges noted, http://www.solarviews.com/eng/sun.htm 4000 – 15000000 deg C http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun Surface 5505 deg C, Corona ~ 5000000 deg C, Core15700000 deg C The site you actually quoted, http://library.thinkquest.org/J002809/sun1.html relates the following information, “How Hot Is the Sun? The sun is very hot. At the core it is 15 million degrees Celsius or 27 million degrees Farenheit. Using a magnifying glass, we can see the very hot heat and the light of the sun. Please do not do that because it can hurt your eyes. This makes the light very bright and the heat is so hot it could start a fire.” As you can tell this is a detailed scientific text. The key point I will draw your attention to however is that is states the Suns temperature to be 15 millions deg Celcius, which is what I said it to approximately be. You have mistaken degrees Celcius for degrees Farenheit. There is a big difference between them as you can see from the figures (15 vs 27). Please ensure that when dismissing someone else’s points you check your facts first as I asked you the following, “Actually the sun has a range of temperatures, that vary from it’s core to the outer layers. At the surface the temperature is approx 6000 deg Celcius but rising to 15000000 deg Celcius at the core” Specifically degs Celcius. "
And you basically repeat everything i just said why?? Just admit i was right all you did was put it in a different format either way i was right. The sun or the part i was talking about was no where near 1,000,000 degrees so yeah your just said what i said."

Stop trying to deflect the issue.

Again, what source are you using that states Darkseid is physically stronger than Superman.

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"In Strength, Darkseid will not beat Hulk, if it is a Battle of Strength, Now even as if I a a Hulk fan, Darkseid can win with The Omega Beam, It depends on which hulk and what Level he is at. Mindless Hulk trust me when I say did He can withstand the Omega beam, his Strength and Invulnerable is off the Charts, I mean beyond Superman's. So it depends on how Long they are fighting for. Dreadnaught go play Dungeons and Dragon, because you are being really annoying."
Why do you guys argue with this fanboy?? He doesn't know logic he hasn't read any hulk comic let alone darkseid comic as you can see he gets all his info from wiki. He won't even try and get it from here. He says the same thing and uses the worst points and hes the only one in the thread that thinks hulk wins. Just ignore him we all know the truth and maybe one day it shall kick in to him to."

Many say the same thing about you.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"hmm I'll call it a draw then Shock."

Lol he pwned you. There was no draw here."

I wanted to let him know, but I'm sure he felt that he was pwned anyway.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Static Shock says:
"I think that Superman being able to hold a black hole in his hand is ridiculous. LOL. But, oh well."
wtf... when? M"

Holding a black hole in one hand; then producing sufficient static electricity (via rubbing his hands) for Green Lantern to corral into a temporary containment force; then actually throwing the black hole into another black hole. (JLA 81 or 82)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"IcePrince_X says:
"Darkseid he is leaning to god powers already."
Hulk has faced gods before and won. Hercules and Thor are names that come to mind. "
Not even close to the same thing."
You saying Thor is no where near Darkseids level? A guy who is beaten by Superman on the regular. A guy that Doomsday smack around like he was nothing. "
Except Superman doesn't beat Darkseid regularly. Just the opposite. Superman has "beaten" Darkseid twice IIRC. Once, he "beat" him because Supergirl flew between them once and took the blast that would have killed Superman. Then Wonder Woman took the killing shot and reflected it back at Darkseid. That was hardly a win. Without his friends, Superman would have died twice in that issue. The other time, Darkseid got knocked into the source wall. Not exactly a common feature in your average comic book battle. With just his own powers, Superman doesn't come even close to beating Darkseid. Darkseid owns the likes of Validus who can handle three kyrptonian level characters at once without breaking a sweat. So yes, Darkseid would beat Thor and badly at that."

How about the time in Action Comics where Superman moved in front of his own omega beams? And there has been other time where it would be counted win. Superman has beatebn Darkseid more times than he has beaten him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#155  Edited By Zoom

What issue?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Hadrelius

Action Comics #586

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"What issue?"

The one by John Bryne when Superman was brain washed to working for Darkseid and fought Orion. After Orion was able to break him from it, Supes got pissed and went after Darkseid. Give me a moment and I'll have the issue number.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"IcePrince_X says:
"Darkseid he is leaning to god powers already."
Hulk has faced gods before and won. Hercules and Thor are names that come to mind. "
Not even close to the same thing."
You saying Thor is no where near Darkseids level? A guy who is beaten by Superman on the regular. A guy that Doomsday smack around like he was nothing. "
Except Superman doesn't beat Darkseid regularly. Just the opposite. Superman has "beaten" Darkseid twice IIRC. Once, he "beat" him because Supergirl flew between them once and took the blast that would have killed Superman. Then Wonder Woman took the killing shot and reflected it back at Darkseid. That was hardly a win. Without his friends, Superman would have died twice in that issue. The other time, Darkseid got knocked into the source wall. Not exactly a common feature in your average comic book battle. With just his own powers, Superman doesn't come even close to beating Darkseid. Darkseid owns the likes of Validus who can handle three kyrptonian level characters at once without breaking a sweat. So yes, Darkseid would beat Thor and badly at that."
How about the time in Action Comics where Superman moved in front of his own omega beams? And there has been other time where it would be counted win. Superman has beatebn Darkseid more times than he has beaten him. "

Note quite true! only in recent years has superman got the upper hand on darkseid and generally seems to get the better of him! Darkseid seriously got downsized post CoIE, dont forget, darkseid's been around a long time, and pc, darkseid was well above superman and had no problems or issues slapping him around, after coie, not so much as they watered him down somewhat!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By lordraiden

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

I wanted to let him know, but I'm sure he felt that he was pwned anyway."

Lol its okay he gets pwned on a daily basis you would think he stops now.

Stop trying to deflect the issue.

Again, what source are you using that states Darkseid is physically stronger than Superman.

Either way if i tell you your gonna go by lies and estimates but i shall say it anyway. Dc its self and all the fight darkseid demonstrated he was stronger then superman in.

Many say the same thing about you.

Also i'm a thor fanboy and every debate i been in about thor i have yet to you see you there. So the thing is you are a fanboy of kalibak. Trust me you said hes 40x stronger then hulk you are a fanboy no matter what after that.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Lol its okay he gets pwned on a daily basis you would think he stops now. Stop trying to deflect the issue. Again, what source are you using that states Darkseid is physically stronger than Superman. Either way if i tell you your gonna go by lies and estimates but i shall say it anyway. Dc its self and all the fight darkseid demonstrated he was stronger then superman in. Many say the same thing about you. Also i'm a thor fanboy and every debate i been in about thor i have yet to you see you there. So the thing is you are a fanboy of kalibak. Trust me you said hes 40x stronger then hulk you are a fanboy no matter what after that."

It's not good enough to say DC says Darkseid is stronger than Superman.

What site or current continuity comic (so not pre-crisis) say this fact ?

Let's see the evidence that you are presenting to support your case.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Lol its okay he gets pwned on a daily basis you would think he stops now. Stop trying to deflect the issue. Again, what source are you using that states Darkseid is physically stronger than Superman. Either way if i tell you your gonna go by lies and estimates but i shall say it anyway. Dc its self and all the fight darkseid demonstrated he was stronger then superman in. Many say the same thing about you. Also i'm a thor fanboy and every debate i been in about thor i have yet to you see you there. So the thing is you are a fanboy of kalibak. Trust me you said hes 40x stronger then hulk you are a fanboy no matter what after that."
It's not good enough to say DC says Darkseid is stronger than Superman. What site or current continuity comic (so not pre-crisis) say this fact ? Let's see the evidence that you are presenting to support your case. "
See there you go again. How can you say its not good enough to say dc says that?? You don't make any sense. When marvel doesn't say something it doesn't count but when dc says it you can't always go by it??? I don't see the point of proving you wrong any more. Just go back and read the other post of someone else they or every one else pretty much state the same thing. Besides i don't know if you read any classic darkseid comics but he was obviously stronger."

So DC says so.

Was that a member of their editorial staff or a copy boy or a cleaner ?

Post evidence to show what you post is correct.

Like posting a strength figure i.e. Thor is class 100 strength.

Where does it say that Darkseid is stronger than Superman - let's see this evidence.

And this thread did not specify classic Darkseid - so it should be considered the current version.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

It's not good enough to say DC says Darkseid is stronger than Superman.

What site or current continuity comic (so not pre-crisis) say this fact ?

Let's see the evidence that you are presenting to support your case.

"

See there you go again. How can you say its not good enough to say dc says that?? You don't make any sense. When marvel doesn't say something it doesn't count but when dc says it you can't always go by it??? I don't see the point of proving you wrong any more. Just go back and read the other post of someone else they or every one else pretty much state the same thing. Besides i don't know if you read any classic darkseid comics but he was obviously stronger.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
It's not good enough to say DC says Darkseid is stronger than Superman. What site or current continuity comic (so not pre-crisis) say this fact ? Let's see the evidence that you are presenting to support your case. "
See there you go again. How can you say its not good enough to say dc says that?? You don't make any sense. When marvel doesn't say something it doesn't count but when dc says it you can't always go by it??? I don't see the point of proving you wrong any more. Just go back and read the other post of someone else they or every one else pretty much state the same thing. Besides i don't know if you read any classic darkseid comics but he was obviously stronger."
So DC says so. Was that a member of their editorial staff or a copy boy or a cleaner ? Post evidence to show what you post is correct. Like posting a strength figure i.e. Thor is class 100 strength. Where does it say that Darkseid is stronger than Superman - let's see this evidence. And this thread did not specify classic Darkseid - so it should be considered the current version. "
Everybody knows that there all placed at 100 tons and stopped doing the exact amount. The last person that had and exact amount was wendigo at 150tons. So i don't care i stated what i need to you don't believe dc but the guy you see in the mirror i'm done."

Can't post any evidence again so support your statements - again.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

So DC says so.

Was that a member of their editorial staff or a copy boy or a cleaner ?

Post evidence to show what you post is correct.

Like posting a strength figure i.e. Thor is class 100 strength.

Where does it say that Darkseid is stronger than Superman - let's see this evidence.

And this thread did not specify classic Darkseid - so it should be considered the current version.

"

Everybody knows that there all placed at 100 tons and stopped doing the exact amount. The last person that had and exact amount was wendigo at 150tons. So i don't care i stated what i need to you don't believe dc but the guy you see in the mirror i'm done.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Queen Kong

Why is this still an argument?

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By White Phantom

OK, I will post some basic logic that hopefully will put an end to this crazy fight. Hulk just has strength, durability, and a healing factor. Superman might not of been shown to beat Hulk in something cannon, but it makes logical sense, does it not? And Darkseid is a match if not stronger then Superman. So what hope does Hulk have? What could Hulk really do without seriously downplaying Darkseid? Simple logic states Darkseid, how can you argue with simple logic in something like this?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Queen Kong

White Phantom says:

"Why is what still an argument?"
White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By White Phantom

Why is what still an argument?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By warlock360

Darkseid nuff said

mandrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By mandrake

I'm going to go with Darkseid, whom showed no trouble fighting superman,batman, and super girl.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By gunswordfist

Darkseid curbstomps while having his arms behind his back.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TruePwnge
IcePrince_X said:
"

Darkseid he is leaning to god powers already.

"
How? By falling down a stairs? Getting Ko'ed by WonderWoman?
Darksied is a joke these days, DC should put him out of his misery until they figure out what to do with him
The big D was once scary, but it was a long, long time ago and if only DC knew how to return him to those Kirby days

Hulk on the other hand never had much except his whole HULK SMASH thing, like a kid with a bad temper tantrum once you put up with his brawling Hulk doesn't have much else in him

I'm inclined to vote for Darkseid because he's the lesser of two losers, and the big D beats Hulk on energy projection and intelligence, maybe even strength since there's many a time Supes didn't even flinch when Hulk was hitting him

Big D falls down a stairs and his fatass lands on Hulks head
Darkseid wins by default
mandrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By mandrake
TruePwnge said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"

"
How? By falling down a stairs? Getting Ko'ed by WonderWoman?Darksied is a joke these days, DC should put him out of his misery until they figure out what to do with him"
LMMFAO
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#175  Edited By Korg

This isn't even a battle, I can't believe it went 6 pages. Darkseid could kill Hulk by accident.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By AtPhantom
TruePwnge said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"

"
How? By falling down a stairs? Getting Ko'ed by WonderWoman?Darksied is a joke these days, DC should put him out of his misery until they figure out what to do with him"
I think we're looking at an addition to the poo poo list...
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Darkseid.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#178  Edited By claws

darkseid ftw

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By BatDance

Darkseid sucks, he fires his OmegaEffect at Hulk but Hulk just gets angrier and angrier. Hulk beats him like Doomsday did.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
BatDance said:
"Darkseid sucks, he fires his OmegaEffect at Hulk but Hulk just gets angrier and angrier. Hulk beats him like Doomsday did. "
... This is brought back for this.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#181  Edited By claws

darkseid ftw...Oe would have big effect on hulk

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Zee and Creator battles, classic...

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Magicalmoment

darkseid ftw

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Triumphant

Darkseid definitly wins this

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By AtPhantom
BatDance said:
"Darkseid sucks, he fires his OmegaEffect at Hulk but Hulk just gets angrier and angrier. Hulk beats him like Doomsday did. "
You brought three threads back from the dead just to tell us you hate Darkseid?

Congratulations for making it on the troll list. If you want to debate about Darkseid further, please read a book with him.

Darkseid still stomps.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By BatDance

Is this battle Classic-Darkseid or Jobberseid?

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By marvelrules2011

darkseid whoops this brute a**

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#188  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

There was absolutely no reason to bump this.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#189  Edited By nefarious

Hulk can't even beat Thanos. What makes you think he can beat Darkseid?

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By jimroote99

@Shawn The Devil: the sun does not emmit gamma rays you idiotic waste of life. it doesnt matter if he could take his heat, the sun is WAY hotter than that and hulk would get vaporized

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jimroote99 said:

@Shawn The Devil: the sun does not emmit gamma rays you idiotic waste of life. it doesnt matter if he could take his heat, the sun is WAY hotter than that and hulk would get vaporized

you bumped this thread to comment on a post made several years ago ... why?

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jimroote99 said:

Well, to be fair if he made a new topic, someone would have said "this has been done" in the snarkiest way possible.XD

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@venomsapprentice said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jimroote99 said:

Well, to be fair if he made a new topic, someone would have said "this has been done" in the snarkiest way possible.XD

He bumped this to call someone who hasn't been on this site for who knows how long an"idiotic waste of life" ... thats like, so retarded ... anyway it's a spite thread anyway .... Darkseid stomps. He should have either come up with something better or just shut his computer off

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By blackadamFTW

Darkseid roflstomps.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By greenteaforme

This was not worth a bump.

Current forum members would agree this not not only a stomp, but also a mismatch.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By YoungJustice

Ugh...........I am not even going to waste a flag on this.

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jimroote99 said:

He bumped this to call someone who hasn't been on this site for who knows how long an"idiotic waste of life" ... thats like, so retarded ... anyway it's a spite thread anyway .... Darkseid stomps. He should have either come up with something better or just shut his computer off

Yeah I know. But something compels me to play devils advocate sometimes. Just look at my avatar.XD

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By MasterJohn

Oh my goodness! Darkseid stomps! Boom, Omega beams and sends Hulk into a black hole.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By grimlock

@Vance Astro said:

So i'm sure nobody is making a case for Hulk right?

i wish there was a way to make a case for the hulk on this one but in a straight up fight DS destroys him real quick real bad