Hulk vs darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Darkseid hulks not needed in this universe so the beams will make pretty quick work of him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zee crusher

IcePrince_X says:

"Darkseid he is leaning to god powers already."

Lol he is a God.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hulk vs Darkseid

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X

Darkseid he is leaning to god powers already.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

IcePrince_X says:

"zee crusher says:
"IcePrince_X says:

Lol he is a God."

Okay. I stand corrected on this one. "

Lol don't worry either way Darkseid wins. Although hulk would give him so go.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

zee crusher says:

"IcePrince_X says:

Lol he is a God."

Okay. I stand corrected on this one.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"actually since the beam is made of heat and hulk can withstand it since he is invulnerable to heat and cold, plus Hulk can take alot, he is even stronger than supes who withstand the beam."

Wrong. The beam is not made of hits its whatever darkseid wants it to do. If he wants hulk to be turned back to banner then so be it. If he wants to get rid of hulk permanently then so be it. The reason why he can't get rid of superman is cause he has to be in the DC universe. Marvel doesn't need hulk especially when theres captain marvel, thor, i won't say sentry but gladiator. So yeah hulk loses this.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawn The Devil

actually since the beam is made of heat and hulk can withstand it since he is invulnerable to heat and cold, plus Hulk can take alot, he is even stronger than supes who withstand the beam.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Shawn The Devil says:

"actually since the beam is made of heat and hulk can withstand it since he is invulnerable to heat and cold, plus Hulk can take alot, he is even stronger than supes who withstand the beam."

Heat??? I think you have the wrong person! The omega beams are not based on heat! Depending on what Darkseid chooses, he can either erase said being from existance or teleport them where ever he wishes! Darkseid for the win, quite easily! Hulk is quite further down the ladder from someone like Darkseid! And somehow, I doubt the Hulk is stronger than superman as far as withstanding anything and durabiltiy goes!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Heat??? I think you have the wrong person! The omega beams are not based on heat! Depending on what Darkseid chooses, he can either erase said being from existance or teleport them where ever he wishes! Darkseid for the win, quite easily! Hulk is quite further down the ladder from someone like Darkseid! And somehow, I doubt the Hulk is stronger than superman as far as withstanding anything and durabiltiy goes!"

In terms of durability superman takes this by a long shot i agree. Lol for one if hulk was so durable he wouldn't need such a good healing factor.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"superman has a healing factor"

Yeah he does. Yet its a healing factor that heals minor wounds cause thats all he usually gets. In hulk fights you always hear him cry and he always gets hurt so he constantly has to heal because hes only durable not invulnerable. Human torch burns hulks skin off superman goes in stars and such(classic version) you see the difference??

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawn The Devil

superman has a healing factor

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawn The Devil

lordraiden says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Heat??? I think you have the wrong person! The omega beams are not based on heat! Depending on what Darkseid chooses, he can either erase said being from existance or teleport them where ever he wishes! Darkseid for the win, quite easily! Hulk is quite further down the ladder from someone like Darkseid! And somehow, I doubt the Hulk is stronger than superman as far as withstanding anything and durabiltiy goes!"

ARE YOU RETARDED< even superman fan said, jerry Siegel said that hulk is stronger and supes only wins by popularity.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

Shawn The Devil says:

"lordraiden says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
ARE YOU RETARDED< even superman fan said, jerry Siegel said that hulk is stronger and supes only wins by popularity."

he said not stronger in durability. superman hardly ever bleeds but hulk's had his skin flayed off, had his stomach cut open, been shot through with holes from an energy beam... so no hulk isnt as durable as superman.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawn The Devil

actually hulk withstood human torch's super nova and storm's lighting at the same time. and the super nova is the sun temperature plus lightning. It dont phase him only made him bald. and hulk could go on the sun due to it has radiation/gamma rays.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Apparition says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"lordraiden says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
ARE YOU RETARDED< even superman fan said, jerry Siegel said that hulk is stronger and supes only wins by popularity."

he said not stronger in durability. superman hardly ever bleeds but hulk's had his skin flayed off, had his stomach cut open, been shot through with holes from an energy beam... so no hulk isnt as durable as superman.

"

oh really cause i thought that doomsday made him bleed more than ever. but it was the 70's superman the weak one. plus WW Hulk is unstoppable, he demolished juggernaut badly. oh ya zee name the comic where thor beat hulk, i go search and buy them tomorrow and show you he only beat hulk twice while hulk won, five times. I 'll even give you the issues.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawn The Devil

apparition got a point, but Hulk never went to far far far beyond his anger.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

Shawn The Devil says:

"actually hulk withstood human torch's super nova and storm's lighting at the same time. and the super nova is the sun temperature plus lightning. It dont phase him only made him bald. and hulk could go on the sun due to it has radiation/gamma rays. "

hulk's durability increases as he gets angry, so if he is angry enough he can withstand that, but superman can always withstand much more then the sun's temperature.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"actually hulk withstood human torch's super nova and storm's lighting at the same time. and the super nova is the sun temperature plus lightning. It dont phase him only made him bald. and hulk could go on the sun due to it has radiation/gamma rays. "

No your are so wrong. Don't call others retarded by the way when you make up stuff like this. For one in one comic hulk got his skin and most of his muscle burned off by only 1,000,000 degress that human torches nova. Thats no where near the heat of the sun which is at 24,000,000 you know where thors older brother lives. Yeah hulk survived storms lighting but he got knocked out pretty easy by thors lighting and superman stood up to shazams lighting i think shazams own is alot stronger then storms own. Also hulk would burn up in the sun the question is are you retarded the sun emit radiation solar radiation stupid superman absorbs solar radiation not gamma radiation are you insane??? If the sun emitted gamma radiation we would all catch cancer like the radiation emmited from our mircro wave which is why your not suppose to stand to close to it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"Apparition says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"lordraiden says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

"

oh really cause i thought that doomsday made him bleed more than ever. but it was the 70's superman the weak one. plus WW Hulk is unstoppable, he demolished juggernaut badly. oh ya zee name the comic where thor beat hulk, i go search and buy them tomorrow and show you he only beat hulk twice while hulk won, five times. I 'll even give you the issues. "

Stop sounding like a dumbass please you don't have those five issues it was only two hulk lose four times he didn't beat thor five times stop sucking him off.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawn The Devil

go to www. Incredible Hulk: Engine of destruction.com then go to destruction, then feats, then physical resistance, you will see he withstand torch's nova and did not phase him.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Andferne

Darkseid beats the Hulk in a all out fight. No question about it.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

No your are so wrong. Don't call others retarded by the way when you make up stuff like this. For one in one comic hulk got his skin and most of his muscle burned off by only 1,000,000 degress that human torches nova. Thats no where near the heat of the sun which is at 24,000,000 you know where thors older brother lives. Yeah hulk survived storms lighting but he got knocked out pretty easy by thors lighting and superman stood up to shazams lighting i think shazams own is alot stronger then storms own. Also hulk would burn up in the sun the question is are you retarded the sun emit radiation solar radiation stupid superman absorbs solar radiation not gamma radiation are you insane??? If the sun emitted gamma radiation we would all catch cancer like the radiation emmited from our mircro wave which is why your not suppose to stand to close to it."

in marvel universe dim wit, hulk absorb radiation period plus i got the issue and i can show as my agruement. hulk only got his skin flayed off by the u foe's vector, go to the offically hulk site by Stan lee and you'll see. even check wikipedia on hulk's powers and abilities and you'll see. I rest my case. do not respond until you read it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Andferne says:

"Darkseid beats the Hulk in a all out fight. No question about it."

Fanboy thinks differently he even said the sun emit gamma radiation lol so superman absorbs gamma radiation now lol??? How come hulk doesn't get stronger from our sun??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

No your are so wrong. Don't call others retarded by the way when you make up stuff like this. For one in one comic hulk got his skin and most of his muscle burned off by only 1,000,000 degress that human torches nova. Thats no where near the heat of the sun which is at 24,000,000 you know where thors older brother lives. Yeah hulk survived storms lighting but he got knocked out pretty easy by thors lighting and superman stood up to shazams lighting i think shazams own is alot stronger then storms own. Also hulk would burn up in the sun the question is are you retarded the sun emit radiation solar radiation stupid superman absorbs solar radiation not gamma radiation are you insane??? If the sun emitted gamma radiation we would all catch cancer like the radiation emmited from our mircro wave which is why your not suppose to stand to close to it."

in marvel universe dim wit, hulk absorb radiation period plus i got the issue and i can show as my agruement. hulk only got his skin flayed off by the u foe's vector, go to the offically hulk site by Stan lee and you'll see. even check wikipedia on hulk's powers and abilities and you'll see. I rest my case. do not respond until you read it."

I'm the dim wit but you think the sun emits gamma radiation?? Your the one that thinks hulk is more durable then superman?? Wow you sound so stupid. Also is hulk only got his skin flayed off by u foes dude what did gladiator do to hulk with his rays??? This officialy site with stan lee says this huh wow you hulk fanboys never change all the same.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shawn The Devil

you can be a hot head and say whatever yu want, I gave you proof, do i proof my point. say whatever you like but proof is proof. Sweet dreams, twinkle toes.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By Methos

Look, Darkseid wins this one...

he's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful...

he could erase Hulk from existence with a glance

M

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"you can be a hot head and say whatever yu want, I gave you proof, do i proof my point. say whatever you like but proof is proof. Sweet dreams, twinkle toes."

Yeah you really didn't show any proof last time i checked we talked in pms you kept saying the same noobish/ fanboy hulk things while i stated the fights he lost and won. Also your the one that angry is some one says hulk loses galactus you throw a fit i simply saw sounds fair see the difference??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

Methos says:

"Look, Darkseid wins this one...he's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful...he could erase Hulk from existence with a glanceM"

Methos hes a fanboy theres no point in trying anymore. Also he will try and say look at wikipedia to lol. Why go all the way there when were already on the vine??

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30  Edited By Zoom

Darkseid wins without even using his omega beams.

In hand to hand he has defeated Superman several times.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Zoom says:

"Darkseid wins without even using his omega beams.In hand to hand he has defeated Superman several times."

You do have a point there but physical hit only really have and effect when your hoarfen a 50ft tall ice dog and you bite him or your some one who can ko him. I think Darkseid can ko hulk an not really get hit since he got telepathy.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zoom

Well sure, Darkseid could ko Hulk without getting touched but it isn't his style.

He'd want to go at least one round up close and personal with such a supposedly strong fighter.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#33  Edited By EganTheVile1

Darkseid... Superman's tougher then Hulk overall and Darkseid gives him a ton of trouble.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IcePrince_X

zee crusher says:

"Methos says:
"Look, Darkseid wins this one...he's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful...he could erase Hulk from existence with a glanceM"

Methos hes a fanboy theres no point in trying anymore. Also he will try and say look at wikipedia to lol. Why go all the way there when were already on the vine??"

I get my research on characters on Marvel wikia and DC wikia, other than here in the vine as well as wikipedia. Based on all of these references, Hulk still loses.

I guess if one do dreams his hero to win, he can always dream on, right?

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DragonGateAcer

id say darkseid if it is a simple one on one slugfest hulk takes it hes simply to strong but darkseid also has strength plus intelligence and other strengths that will prove to much for the hulk. but on any other day hulk could beat darkseid i mean he did go the distance with sentry overpower and destroy onslaughts armour has unleashed powers which were state this being true or not that he could destroy the planet beneath hes feet. even greg pak has said that hulk now could easily overcome superman. and when people who defend the hulk are called fanboys thats wrong i mean people are always gonna have there favorites and will defend them sometimes its not about whos more powerful its about popularity like in wrestling john cena sucks but is nearly always champion were as people like kane have been busting there ass never get oppurtunities. sorry about going on in a match of power darkseid but on popularity hulk peace out.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zoom

What makes you think Hulk is strong enough to go toe to toe with Darkseid.

He's beaten the tar out of Superman more than once without even using his omega beams and the only times Superman has ever beaten Darkseid were when the fight wasn't one on one or the terrain greatly helped Superman.

Without Wonder Woman to reflect omega beams or a source wall to throw DS into, Superman doesn't have a prayer and he's smarter, faster and more versitile than Hulk by far.

Without using all his powers, without any planning, in just a straight up hand to hand brawl, Darkseid still completely owns the Hulk any day of the week.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zoom

And as a sidenote, just because Greg Pak says that Hulk could beat Superman doesn't mean it's so.

Pak only writes for Marvel, especially the Hulk. He's obviously biased.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

So i'm sure nobody is making a case for Hulk right?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Queen Kong

Malvor says:

"Superman is stronger than hulk he has beaten him already, read the damn comics, hulk doesn't compare, he has got to get pretty damn angry to even phase supes, I mean hulk has had a tough time with thor and has lost to silver surfer before, where as supes has broken the armor of imperix, whom wikipedia stats as the d.c. equivalent to galactus, he even through down juggernaut in a single punch, sorry but darkseid wins by far, simply because he has torn up the man of steel."

Superman beating Hulk isn't cannon,therefore I don't think you can use that.Superman is stronger than him though.What Supes did to Juggernaut is also not cannotical.Darkseid wins but you don't have to stroke Superman's ego.

Malvor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Malvor

Superman is stronger than hulk he has beaten him already, read the damn comics, hulk doesn't compare, he has got to get pretty damn angry to even phase supes, I mean hulk has had a tough time with thor and has lost to silver surfer before, where as supes has broken the armor of imperix, whom wikipedia stats as the d.c. equivalent to galactus, he even through down juggernaut in a single punch, sorry but darkseid wins by far, simply because he has torn up the man of steel.

Malvor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Malvor

Queen Kong says:

"Malvor says:
"Superman is stronger than hulk he has beaten him already, read the damn comics, hulk doesn't compare, he has got to get pretty damn angry to even phase supes, I mean hulk has had a tough time with thor and has lost to silver surfer before, where as supes has broken the armor of imperix, whom wikipedia stats as the d.c. equivalent to galactus, he even through down juggernaut in a single punch, sorry but darkseid wins by far, simply because he has torn up the man of steel."

Superman beating Hulk isn't cannon,therefore I don't think you can use that.Superman is stronger than him though.What Supes did to Juggernaut is also not cannotical.Darkseid wins but you don't have to stroke Superman's ego."

Indeed.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Another crushing defeat for Hulk. He's becoming the whipping boy of the Battles forum.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Actually the sun has a range of temperatures, that vary from it’s core to the outer layers. At the surface the temperature is approx 6000 deg Celcius but rising to 15000000 deg Celcius at the core.

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
in marvel universe dim wit, hulk absorb radiation period plus i got the issue and i can show as my agruement. hulk only got his skin flayed off by the u foe's vector, go to the offically hulk site by Stan lee and you'll see. even check wikipedia on hulk's powers and abilities and you'll see. I rest my case. do not respond until you read it."
I'm the dim wit but you think the sun emits gamma radiation?? Your the one that thinks hulk is more durable then superman?? Wow you sound so stupid. Also is hulk only got his skin flayed off by u foes dude what did gladiator do to hulk with his rays??? This officialy site with stan lee says this huh wow you hulk fanboys never change all the same."

The sun does emit gamma radiation, as it emits along the entire Electromagnetic spectrum, running from radio waves to visible light and all the way up to gamma radiation.

zee crusher says:

"Methos says:
"Look, Darkseid wins this one... he's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful... he could erase Hulk from existence with a glance M"
Methos hes a fanboy theres no point in trying anymore. Also he will try and say look at wikipedia to lol. Why go all the way there when were already on the vine??"

Zee, you believe Darkseid to be stronger than the Hulk ?

Avatar image for deathvalley_warriors
DeathValley Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all depends on what Darkseid's intentions are. Though if this was really to happen iin a comic book I know that Darksied would have to put up a fight. I mean its not tha easy to erase someone with limitless strength. hulk has a 25% chance out of 100%

DeathValley Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone who tries to argue for hulk called a fanboy?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the creator

DeathValley Warriors says:

"Why is everyone who tries to argue for hulk called a fanboy?"

They are not.

A fanboy is someone who ignores very obvious facts or logic to stick with their pet character winning.

DeathValley Warriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM sorry but thats not how I have been seeing it specially with this Zee guy and some other people too. But every times someone tries to argue on Hulks side they are considered a fanboy I just dont find that fair.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By the creator

DeathValley Warriors says:

"IM sorry but thats not how I have been seeing it specially with this Zee guy and some other people too. But every times someone tries to argue on Hulks side they are considered a fanboy I just dont find that fair."

In this instance it would appear that Darkseid starts the fight stronger than the Hulk.

He is faster, an educated fighter, plans encounters to achieve a win (from many months / years in advance), is very clever and even more durable than the Hulk.

This is before we get to Dakseid's Omega Beams effect. Originally presented as a 'contium control' effect, that was capable of targeting an opponent from across a galaxy, that was always home in on it's traget, that you could not dodge or escape/avoid, that could disintegrate virtually an opponent and could ressrrect opponents that he had killed with his beams.

Nowdays this has been reduced in scope. It can be dodged or deflected (only by beings as fast as Superman / Wonder Woman) and beings hit by it who are less durable than Superman are instantly disintegrated (unless they are essential to the DC Universe).

Even with these reductions is Hulk essential to the DC Univerese ? If he is not then he will be hit by the beams (he is not fast enough to dodge them) and he is not durable enough to resist it's attack.

Thus Hulk should lose.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"DeathValley Warriors says:
"Why is everyone who tries to argue for hulk called a fanboy?"
They are not. A fanboy is someone who ignores very obvious facts or logic to stick with their pet character winning. "

Shawn the devil is a fanboy he said that hulk is more durable then superman and said hulk beat thor five times and thor only beat hulk twice so what were those two fights hulk won to thor and the other four he lost??? Shawn is a fanboy.

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Actually the sun has a range of temperatures, that vary from it’s core to the outer layers. At the surface the temperature is approx 6000 deg Celcius but rising to 15000000 deg Celcius at the core. zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
I'm the dim wit but you think the sun emits gamma radiation?? Your the one that thinks hulk is more durable then superman?? Wow you sound so stupid. Also is hulk only got his skin flayed off by u foes dude what did gladiator do to hulk with his rays??? This officialy site with stan lee says this huh wow you hulk fanboys never change all the same."
The sun does emit gamma radiation, as it emits along the entire Electromagnetic spectrum, running from radio waves to visible light and all the way up to gamma radiation. zee crusher says:
"Methos says:
"Look, Darkseid wins this one... he's stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful... he could erase Hulk from existence with a glance M"
Zee, you believe Darkseid to be stronger than the Hulk ? "

Actually the core tempreture is 24,000,000 degrees after that its about 8 million or 8 million then the other is not to hot but he said hotter then the sun so i count all the tempretures. Also Darkseid is stronger then hulk seeing as how hes stronger then superman who is about the same level as hulk when mad enough.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

”Actually the core tempreture is 24,000,000 degrees after that its about 8 million or 8 million then the other is not to hot but he said hotter then the sun so i count all the tempretures. Also Darkseid is stronger then hulk seeing as how hes stronger then superman who is about the same level as hulk when mad enough."

What is your source for the 24 million deg Celcius ?

Never assume that is what someone meant as this can lead to mistakes.. Question to understand the meaning to provide a better answer.

I can say that a 1 million deg Clecius flame balst is as hot as the Sun. It is, but only a part of it.

What source do you use for Darkseid being stronger than Superman ?