#1 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's on the team.

#3 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

just cyclops i was saying what team he was from.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horribly unfair. His only chance is a blast like the one pictured below, and he'd have to get it off the second the fight started before Hulk could get strong. He can't even try to out-think him because the longer he thinks, the longer the battle goes on, and the longer the battle goes on, the harder it gets to beat Hulk since his strength will only keep increasing.

#5 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm? i dont no i think scott could dish it out what if he had storm?

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes down to durability,stamina, and mobility. Even if Cyclops and Storm continuously score on Hulk, when they run out of gas, they're threwski.

But what does it take to KO Hulk. Unless its a calming mental attack. It would have to be blitzkrieg. A devestatingly quick and powerful attack which both Storm and Cyclops could conjure if they give there all in the first moments of battle. Enough lightning to turn Redondo Beach into a smoldering glass sculpture and a ruby quartz deluge mighty enough to evaporate Mt. Everest.

That might do the trick, then Storm could conjure an arctic cold front freeze drying Hulk and a Tornado to toss him intothe upper atmosphere somewhere.

While Storm and Cyclops hitchike to In and Out Burger for a recharge.

#7 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"This is horribly unfair. His only chance is a blast like the one pictured below, and he'd have to get it off the second the fight started before Hulk could get strong. He can't even try to out-think him because the longer he thinks, the longer the battle goes on, and the longer the battle goes on, the harder it gets to beat Hulk since his strength will only keep increasing."

Finally we agree on something buck

and Gambler is right this is what the sixth Hulk thread in a week?

#8 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk would easily kill cyclops (though cyclops is cool, he doesn't stand a chance in this fight)

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd lose a LOT more than I'm betting you think he would, but why stop at Marvel and DC? Let him fight people in the WSU.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't be all that tough. Apocalypse held him with nothing but a cable.

#11 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalops is gay!

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for that stunning insight.

#13 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"apocalops is gay!"

You cant even spell Apocolypse. And if he's gay, what does that say about the Hulk?

#14 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

question scott, is quoted "as never using his full powers"

what is this full power? is it enough in a life or death , all or nothing attack?

phoeix ate or needed to feed off his blast, and the phoeixs needs star energy?

the ruby lenes allow his power to be filter and control, they have shown when every he wants to get wild he takes them off?

in civil war aganist bishop , someone controls him(cyclops) a think, but he states all of this, hits bishop with it??

so would such attack be considered a "superstar or stars exploding" (in crude thought)?

this is teh only questions i have, if the answer are no.. hulk will win,

but he he can really unleash that power, than at the start of the fight it may do it,

dam hulk..he just comes back...

#15 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7612/20701-apocalypse_400.jpg Can't be all that tough. Apocalypse held him with nothing but a cable."

what if it was a really strong cable

#16 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is the better choice hans down.

#17 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins 

bumpity bump bump
#18 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

PINGAS

#19 Posted by DaMainMan (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott better bring Jean, Rachael, Alex, both Nates and a lucky rabbitt's foot. Naw, he'd still die!
#20 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops wins by shooting at Hulk's crotch.  That would be too painful for the Hulk to recover from. 

#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Hulk? If Hulk starts at base strength and Scott can take off his visor then I give this to Scott.

#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this one with relative ease
#23 Posted by Lady Loveless (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so heres what I think "Hulk Smash!" cyclops. Then Jean Grey freaks out turns into the phoenix and kills hulk. Then there is an all out war between the X-Men and Avengers....
#24 Posted by DaMainMan (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady Loveless said:
"Okay so heres what I think "Hulk Smash!" cyclops. Then Jean Grey freaks out turns into the phoenix and kills hulk. Then there is an all out war between the X-Men and Avengers.... "

Why would the Avengers care if someone killed Hulk? Some of them try. And even if they succeeded it wouldn't last. He comes back. He always comes back.
#25 Edited by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Cyclops (only scotty) what has the poor guy done to you?.....put your toys back in your pram lol :)