User Lists: 0

colossus juggs lost to red hulk. so yeah, hulk has this

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You have to remember that Colossus threw the fight against Rulk. He positioned himself in a way that Colossus would have killed an insane amount of people above on Utopia if he didn't gain control.

I'd say Hulk could probably win round 1 as Colossus would hold back more, but he'd win round 2.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colossus juggs lost to red hulk. so yeah, hulk has this

DUde, COlossus was beating the red off of Red Hulk, and only gave up due to the massive damage being done to the pillars holding up Utopia. Cytorak Avatar Colossus would smack him like a beotch and Hulk also.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Colossus AND Juggernaut vs Hulk?

If so, Hulk loses both times.

1) He's out numbered by two high tonners

2) Juggernaut can't be harmed unless it's by a telepath or he's BFR'd- and in the case of round one, won't be because he and Hulk are both like 100+ tonners AND he has Colossus' help. In round two BFR is not even allowed, so it'll come down to WHENEVER Hulk tires or reverts back to Banner since no amount of physical blows will affect Cain.

Avatar image for godofthunderrrr
GODOFTHUNDERRRR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage: hulk doesn't really tire anymore and he'd mop the floor with regular colossus. I'd even back him against Cain marko.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

From what I know colossus juggernaut wasn't around for that long (correct me if I'm wrong) and doesn't have many feats. From what I've seen I'll go with hulk.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Idk bro. They're both super strong. Unless Hulk eventually gets mad and strong enough to BFR Juggernaut, he'll never win.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage: I swear to god the misinformation about hulk on comicvine is too much now.

1. Current hulk is arguably the physically strongest hero on marvel earth, and that's at base. He's miles above a hundread tonner now,and has some insane feats, If he gets angry it adds to his already amazing strength.

2. I'd argue that hulk (at base) is stronger than juggernaut but juggernauts durability allows him to keep up with hulk. Juggernauts been brought down by physical damage on so many occasions it's just not funny anymore. Professor hulk beat him with three punches. War hulk (not world war hulk) knocked the crap out of Cain and would've killed him had the absorbing man not distracted hulk, he was even strong enough to stops juggernauts momentum.

Juggernaut can be brought down by physical damage and he has been brought down by it on numerous occasions. Even if hulk couldn't beat him that way (which I think he could) then he'd easily be strong enough to BFR juggernaut.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I can't help it.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Not taking it personal. I'm a fan of comics, but I know many here are bigger fans. Idk of different incarnations and such, I just know Hulk being the uber strong green guy, and Juggs being the muscle dude in brown (I know more, but that's the basic info)

That honestly makes Jugg's story crappy IMO. His whole gimmick was that he can't be stop by physical force alone. You either needed to be telepathic or BFR him to win. Him getting knocked out ruins his whole special trait. -_-

As far as who's stronger, I didn't know they really followed after 100 tonner. (Spudey is like 20, Bane is like 2, Hulk, Jugg, Thing were all like 100+. I just thought that while they were all around 100 tonners, folks like Supes and Doomsday were just considered stronger and that be that) Never knew Jugg was THAT much stronger than Hulk, especially base Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage:

I said hulk is stronger than juggernaut.

And they are both FAAAAAR above a hundread tons. That would be like a feather being thrust upon them. They are absolute powerhouses. I can show you some scans of hulk (I don't have any for juggernaut) if you want?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

That's what I meant. Sorry, it was a typo. I didn't know Hulk was that much stronger.

Yes, if you have scans, I'd like to learn further

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage: he's not on a different level but he's stronger, IMO anyway.

Give me a sec and I'll show some scans.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I swear to god the misinformation about hulk on comicvine is too much now.

1. Current hulk is arguably the physically strongest hero on marvel earth, and that's at base. He's miles above a hundread tonner now,and has some insane feats, If he gets angry it adds to his already amazing strength.

2. I'd argue that hulk (at base) is stronger than juggernaut but juggernauts durability allows him to keep up with hulk. Juggernauts been brought down by physical damage on so many occasions it's just not funny anymore. Professor hulk beat him with three punches. War hulk (not world war hulk) knocked the crap out of Cain and would've killed him had the absorbing man not distracted hulk, he was even strong enough to stops juggernauts momentum.

Juggernaut can be brought down by physical damage and he has been brought down by it on numerous occasions. Even if hulk couldn't beat him that way (which I think he could) then he'd easily be strong enough to BFR juggernaut.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I can't help it.

Poor writing dude. I can tell by your avatar you a little HULKLING, HULKAMANIAC, etc. But Juggernaut cannot be stopped with phsyical force. He will kick Hulks green ass every time unless the writing team is bad.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

@copete

I guess that means that almost any writer that ever wrote juggs is a bad writer?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete:

That was always my impression.

That Hulk regenerates, gets stronger and has a high durability for telepaths, whereas Jugg can't be stopped once in motion and was invulnerable to physical attacks. As far as strength, they're both HIGH tonners, lifting mountains and all that jazz.

Is that what you believe too?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By copete

@thedailybagel said:

@copete

I guess that means that almost any writer that ever wrote juggs is a bad writer?

When he joined the X-men, another thing he lost some of his power due to Cytorak felt betrayed (he wants destruction and carnage, etc)

But at full power Juggernaut wins

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage Here you go

No Caption Provided

This is hulk pulling sakaar (a planet bigger than earth back together), its worth to not that he was greatly weakend during that instance. After that he had a huge power amp (core breach) so he would be much stronger now.

No Caption Provided

This a more recent instance of hulks raw strength being used to power a force field that managed to hold off exitar who is a celestial and is much larger than earth.

No Caption Provided

This is hulk single handedly lifting a mountain that weighs 150 billion tons. He lets she hulk hold a small fraction of it but the strain is far too much for her.

No Caption Provided

This is hulk resisting the weight of a star being thrust on his back. Admittedly this combined with a spear that can cut through atoms was enough to bring hulk down but its still a good feat nonetheless and he wasnt exactly "angry" at that point.

These are all just lifting feats (the last one is also a durability feat) and there are tons more than what i have shown. I didnt use striking feats or anything like that although there really is plenty of them as well.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@copete: at full power (which is trion juggernaut I think) he'd stomp most of the marvel universe.

And when juggernaut loses he isn't always depowered.

War hulk almost killed him (he would've if crusher creel didn't intervene) and juggernaut was at normal power levels.

Professor hulk brought juggernaut to his knees in three blows.

And as for the little HULKLING thing.... Maybe I am? Problem?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk. And on a side note, does anyone have the Rulk vs Colossus Juggs full fight?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@oreoassassin: i don't but I've seen scans tossed about. They should be in one of the threads involving colossus juggernaut (apart from this one obviously).

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thedailybagel

War hulk almost killed him (he would've if crusher creel didn't intervene) and juggernaut was at normal power levels

He didn't almost kill Cain with a Celestial sword Hulk doesn't have here..Cain can't die according to Cytorrak and has the feats to suggest this is so.

Professor hulk brought juggernaut to his knees in three blows.

Cain also K.Oed Professor Hulk without much of a problem a few issues earlier..so it goes both ways. Being humbled so easily by one of the weakest incarnations of Hulk is also an inconsistent showing considering how durable Cain has been consistently portrayed to be. His more recent fight with Skaar for example left him in a far better condition despite tanking much more powerful hits. Hell, his fight with WWH shows that even more clearly.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@juiceboks: I was just giving examples and there's many more.

And arguing whether it would have killed him or not is irrelevant, the writer clearly intended for it to be a threat to cains life.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Collosanuat wins, he was humiliating Rulk, until Utopia almost sunk, which was where Rulk knocked Collosanuat out; as he let him; and one due to plot.

Collosanuat was clearly superior to Rulk, and as the Utopia bit isn't involved in the OP here; the same would happen with Hulk and Collosanuat.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:

@juiceboks: I was just giving examples and there's many more.

And arguing whether it would have killed him or not is irrelevant, the writer clearly intended for it to be a threat to cains life.

I know that. Just like there's more example of why Professor Hulk knocking down Cain in three hits a low showing..

The writer clearly intended for Hulk to believe he was a threat to Cain's life. Whether he really was or not is a different story altogether and what one writer writes in a comic is not gospel. According to Garth Ennis, Wolverine can oneshot Spider-Man with a single kick even though consistency tells a very different story. Based on what has failed to kill Cain in the past(like the Fear Lord D'Spayre with the Crimson Gem) I can make the assertion that a simple sword slash would not have killed him.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AfricanWilds

Colossonaut was one of most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Pretty sure it's synonymous to "overkill".

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@juiceboks:

There's also examples to show it's not a low showing.

And you have to take writers intentions into consideration when reading a comic. It's clear the writer intended for the sword to be a threat to cains life. Cain stopped talking and clenched his teeth as if preparing for the inevitable. Yes it's a debate in its self whether it would have actually killed Cain but in that instance the writer clearly intended for the sword to be a threat to cains life.

There's a difference between a writers opinion like Greg saying if he was thor he wouldn't of wanted to be in sentrys position during world war hulk, and a writer clearly intending something, like Greg pak writing world breaker hulk in a way that's howled him as being able destroy a planet if he wanted to. It was clearly the writers>intention<for the sword to be a threat to cains life, not an opinion like Garth Ennis thinking Logan can one shot peter.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks:

There's also examples to show it's not a low showing.

And you have to take writers intentions into consideration when reading a comic. It's clear the writer intended for the sword to be a threat to cains life. Cain stopped talking and clenched his teeth as if preparing for the inevitable. Yes it's a debate in its self whether it would have actually killed Cain but in that instance the writer clearly intended for the sword to be a threat to cains life.

There's a difference between a writers opinion like Greg saying if he was thor he wouldn't of wanted to be in sentrys position during world war hulk, and a writer clearly intending something, like Greg pak writing world breaker hulk in a way that's howled him as being able destroy a planet if he wanted to. It was clearly the writers>intention<for the sword to be a threat to cains life, not an opinion like Garth Ennis thinking Logan can one shot peter.

You already said that.

See, we're not even agreeing on his intention much less whether he was right or not. Both are debatable..and we're not seeing eye to eye on either of them. As far as I can tell..this whole back and forth is pointless.

That example isn't really relatable here because Greg created the incarnation of the character and there's nothing to suggest what he wrote about WBH isn't true. There is, however, direct evidence against the idea that Hulk with Celestial armor could kill Juggernaut because it's been stated and shown that an Avatar of Cytorrak is immortal. Even if you're right on Greg's intention..that's still his opinion in the context of the story he wrote much like Garth's opinion on Spider-Man's durability or Cornell's opinion that Wolverine becomes a lily-livered wussy when he loses his healing factor. All three of which directly contradict the history of the characters and make very little sense even in context.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@juiceboks: I was showing the example you provided isn't a writers intention but is a writers opinion, there's a big difference.

I guess we should just agree to disagree on this, we're not getting anywhere.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: I was showing the example you provided isn't a writers intention but is a writers opinion, there's a big difference.

I guess we should just agree to disagree on this, we're not getting anywhere.

I know that. The writer's opinion can be(but aren't always) reflected in the stories they write..that's what I was saying. Hickman can intend to show that Doom thinks he's smarter than Reed Richards..but that doesn't mean he is or that Hickman personally believes that. Garth and Cornell obviously don't know that much about Wolverine..and that's why they believe what they do which is reflected in their writing and was revealed in an interview IIRC.

Best course of action I suppose.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossonaut

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3e40c6be63
deactivated-57d3e40c6be63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossonaut, even regular Colossus is quite powerful...

With the power of Cyttorak, he is above Hulk.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers