Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@thedailybagel said:

@agent41: cheetah isn't as fast as flash. Period.

Cheetah is compared to Flash in speed in all her appearances and gets the best of him in all their fights,that has been the standard for CHeetah for 2 decades already.

Lies. And you know it.

deny the evidence of all Cheetah's appearances with Flash and all the statements on panel that say she is in that speed level,go ahead and deny it.

I'll tag @dredeuced to see if he knows more about these fights.

Depends on the Flash.Wally speed stole and one shotted her in the only time I can remember them fight earnestly -- though she was injuring him a lot ( can't remember how she originally caught Wally but she had Zoom's help there, as well). Barry got wrecked pretty hard by her in the New 52, though this is the Justice League where Aquaman's villain can one shot Wonder Woman and Superman if the plot calls for it. He saw her coming and still couldn't stop her from crippling him for the rest of the comics.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@dredeuced: honestly though. Do seriously think cheetah is on par with Wally?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Dredeuced

@thedailybagel said:

No.

@agent41 said:

@dredeuced said:

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@thedailybagel said:

Cheetah is compared to Flash in speed in all her appearances and gets the best of him in all their fights,that has been the standard for CHeetah for 2 decades already.

Lies. And you know it.

deny the evidence of all Cheetah's appearances with Flash and all the statements on panel that say she is in that speed level,go ahead and deny it.

Depends on the Flash.Wally speed stole and one shotted her in the only time I can remember them fight earnestly -- though she was injuring him a lot ( can't remember how she originally caught Wally but she had Zoom's help there, as well). Barry got wrecked pretty hard by her in the New 52, though this is the Justice League where Aquaman's villain can one shot Wonder Woman and Superman if the plot calls for it. He saw her coming and still couldn't stop her from crippling him for the rest of the comics.

Zoom unlocked her mental block allowing her to reach her full potential,Cheetah's speed was still compared to that of the Flash in the battle she had with Wonder Woman.

It wasn't comparable, atleast not in the grand scheme of things. Wonder Woman, while blind, could still fight her evenly (though she could catch Zoom, too. Everyone was kind of jobbing to blind Wonder Woman I guess). Whereas Wally has, on multiple occasions, moved too fast for Diana to perceive.

The only time she ever fought Wally she got a surprise attack on him, injured him greatly, had the overwhelming advantage and still got crushed when the issue came to an end. Flash, crippled and unable to move, pretty handily stopped her from blitzing Diana by grabbing her tail, then once the story wound down, Flash did something he could've done from the very start to get around being too injured to move (speed steal) and beat her handily. I don't see how you can learn, from that comic where Flash was never able to use his speed, that they were even. As soon as Flash wasn't crippled Cheetah wasn't even a threat to him.

Frankly, Cheetah gets her ass kicked by Diana like five more times after this power up before the New 52 happens. Someone who Wonder Woman pretty handily beats and keeps up with is not as fast as The Flash who Diana has stated a few times (and has been shown WAY more times) can move so fast that she's a relative statue compared to him. She's specifically said, when Flash was mind controlled, that he could whale on her all night and there's nothing she could do to stop him (until she figured out a pattern and the starro controlled Flash ran into her outstretched arm).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#257 frozen  Moderator

She's not.

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@thedailybagel said:

Lies. And you know it.

Thanks for clarification, I'd suspected though that Wally would've beaten her (as you said).

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: There's nothing to suspect. Cheetah was given an enormous head start in the fight and Wally still won.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cheetah ftw.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the hulk wins. he is strong and has a healing factor.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By christianrapper

@Erik said:

@Killemall said:

FTL when? He has never regularly shown that kind of speed so I am calling PIS or conditional factors.

Well buckshot showed me this scan.

No Caption Provided

IT says circling earth at a speed faster than radiowave, so its FLT.

PIS? that i dont know man i dont even know which issue this is from.

it was later said he wasn't going that fast.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: you still showed nothing that says she's fast as flash . Even that , your not taking Hulks durability & healing factor seriously . Only a few ppl KO him they just BFR him .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: if would be ultimate proof if you actually proved it . You basing your argument on speculation once again . You still haven't shown anything that says she movies FTL . & your still not talking Hulks durability or healing factor into account .

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Dredeuced

@agent41: What? No, I know for a fact that the first fight they have after the Max Lord incident has Diana fighting and reacting to Cheetah fairly easily before just beating her down face to face. The only distraction was some dumb guards that Cheetah got rid of who had no effect on the beating Diana gave Cheetah.

Cheetah has never done anything that compares to what Flash has done. If the best you've got is "Wonder Woman compared her to Flash," then I don't know. Cheetah's never been so fast that Diana was a statue compared to her. Wally's done that very thing many, many times.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Hulk.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: What? No, I know for a fact that the first fight they have after the Max Lord incident has Diana fighting and reacting to Cheetah fairly easily before just beating her down face to face. The only distraction was some dumb guards that Cheetah got rid of who had no effect on the beating Diana gave Cheetah.

Cheetah has never done anything that compares to what Flash has done. If the best you've got is "Wonder Woman compared her to Flash," then I don't know. Cheetah's never been so fast that Diana was a statue compared to her. Wally's done that very thing many, many times.

Your always going by speculation & assumption. You have nothing that says Cheetah is FTL or flash level speed. Your doing comparisions which is what you do in ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENTS

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: the doesn't even show fast flash was going , it didn't even look like he took off yet . All she did was trip him . You don't have a scan that she is cheetah herself moving FTL . Just cause she blitzed superman doesn't mean she moves FTL .

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Dredeuced

@uugieboogie said:

@dredeuced said:

Your always going by speculation & assumption. You have nothing that says Cheetah is FTL or flash level speed. Your doing comparisions which is what you do in ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENTS

What? Was this addressed at me?

@agent41 said:

@uugieboogie said:

@dredeuced said:

i showed you feats of Cheetah being faster than WW and tagging Flash,i have the scan where Cheetah speedblitz Superman as well,so there is enough proof that Cheetah is too fast for hulk.

Lots of people can tag Flash with surprise -- it was very specifically an ambush. That doesn't make them lightspeeders. Again, later in the fight, Flash disables and one shots her fairly easily. Your exact words were that Cheetah "blitzed" Flash, which is such a gross misrepresentation of what happened. You say things like "Cheetah tags Flash in all their fights" -- which is a total of 1 relevant fight I can remember. You keep repeating that her speed gets compared to Flash's. You know who else's speed has gotten compared to Flash's? Superman. Wonder Woman. And they've both been shown time and time again to be significantly slower. Being compared to someone isn't the most pertinent thing when it's been directly overridden by literally dozens of feats.

It is very, very misleading to say Cheetah is as fast as Flash and as strong as Wonder Woman.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dredeuced: Cheetah is faster than WW,so hulk is not tagging her,and here is the proof of Cheetah's strength.

No Caption Provided

That's not what I was arguing. I was very specific in pointing out how your argument that she is as fast as Flash is really bad.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#279 frozen  Moderator

@saren said:

Hulk.

Interesting. Can you elaborate? I'm interested in hearing your take on it.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By uugieboogie

@dredeuced: no directed at agent i highlighted what you said so he/she could definitely see it

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: give up, please; you make every WW and Cheetah thread last forever.

Hulks's duarability give's him the edge and his superior strength.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Her speed does give her an edge, but Hulk will hit her; and will win, whereas Cheetah cannot beat the Hulk here.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk claps his hands. Why is this thread still going?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Kingant27

@agent41: Explain her getting tagged by much slower characters then; you can't say she is Flash speed, then WW speed; but get tagged by stret levelers as well.

PIS or not, you can't except her top feats all the time without acknowledging the bottom tiers; Cheetah does not have what it takes to keep the Hulk down.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Stezzy

@agent41:

Do you not know what thunderclap is? It's a aoe attack that Hulk does and it was powerful enough to knock out Fin Fang Foom the dragon who was literally eating gamma nukes

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: because every thread that has WW , Cheetah or a female character in it agent41 comes to defend their honor .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: lol Hulk can DEFINITELY one shot her lol

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By OkRaider88

Guys, @agent41 is making a valid point here. This is the old Cheetah who was ORIGINALLY shown to be WW's equal in terms of strength. That is not true of later versions however (I've been doing some reading). That's why there are some WAY lower showings for her later. The character's main power remained, and remains, her speed.

The Hulk has fought super-fast opponents, reacted to weapons fire, can do an AoE attack (thunder clap to disorient her). Once he starts pummeling Cheetah, this one's over. Your arguments are that the Hulk will NEVER hit her at all? Live in that world, but I bet it's lonely.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: her being in WW strength means nothing . How about you show some of her durability feats . Hulk outclasses WW in raw strength