Hulk vs Cheetah

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RoyalDivinity

If this is Savage Hulk, stalemate. If this is World Breaker, he stomps. Here are 2 fights that portray his power.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Delta1938 said:

I don't do hyperbole feats. But considering gray Hulk's history, assuming the asteroid example was a legit feat, it's as valid as Spider-Man KOing Hulk by throwing a truck at him. Canon, but best left ignored. That thunder clapped a dimension? Wasn't it about the size of a city? So that would make it nuke-equivalent IIRC. Superman actually had a comparable feat Pre-Mongul Jr training.

Throwing Fin Fang Foom? Pre-power-up Superman threw a space ship four times the size of an aircraft carrier into space. An aircraft carrier weighs nearly 100,000 tons.

That shaking reality? Wasn't it because Hulk was in the Crossroads so it was actually capable of happening? Superman basically BROKE reality, which is superior, even if you don't factor in that Superman wasn't in a place that allowed him to pull this off.

And punching through a time line? Wasn't it he was IN the time stream that allowed him to pull it off? Good feat, but still inferior to Superman shattering space/time as a SIDE-EFFECT of his punches even if we ignore Hulk was in an environment that actually let that happen.

Held back the matter/antimatter attraction? It was theorized to be impossible, not stated it WAS impossible. Obviously it wasn't if Hulk did accomplish it. Superman pulled Darkseid from the Source Wall, something he wasn't sure was possible. And he had previously helped move the Moon at near-lightspeed, held a black hole in his hands, and helped slow down the "weight of eternity." All mind-boggling feats, so at least we have something to compare to from his own experience when he said he wasn't sure if it was possible. By comparison, it required the combined efforts of multiple Supergirls(modern Kara, Power Girl, Cir-El, Linda Danvers, and a Kara who was Silver Age in appearance and personality). Sure, you could argue Hulk's stronger than any of those individually. But are you going to argue he's at least as strong as all of them COMBINED?

And Superman has more feats that I didn't mention that are above anything you did for Hulk.

Superman isn't in this thread. Leave him out of this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

Being nearly infinitely strong does not mean a lot when you cannot touch your opponent.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Being nearly infinitely strong does not mean a lot when you cannot touch your opponent.

World Breaker Hulk's strength is able to destroy worlds. Especially during his battle against Red She-Hulk. All he has to do really is destroy the land underneath with a continental busting attack to cause damage and if it comes to this, he can simply destroy the planet. I really don't see anyway Cheetah can possibly win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

World Breaker Hulk's strength is able to now destroy planets. Especially during his battle against Red She-Hulk. All he has to do really is destroy the land underneath to cause some damage and if it comes to this, he can simply destroy the planet.

If he destroys the planet, he essentially BFRs both himself and his opponents. At best a stalemate. Not a victory.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

World Breaker Hulk's strength is able to now destroy planets. Especially during his battle against Red She-Hulk. All he has to do really is destroy the land underneath to cause some damage and if it comes to this, he can simply destroy the planet.

If he destroys the planet, he essentially BFRs both himself and his opponents. At best a stalemate. Not a victory.

Then he simply destroys the continent or does that too count as a bfr? Heck, he can possibly just throw the continent around given his current level of strength and slam it into her.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Then he simply destroys the continent or does that too count as a bfr? Heck, he can possibly just throw the continent around given his current level of strength and slam it into her.

Lol no. He is not lifting a continent, much less swinging one. And since one Cheetah is nearly as fast as the Flash, that would be a useless strategy anyway.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Lol no. He is not lifting a continent, much less swinging one

Why not? He's held down 2 tectonic plates from Planet Skaar which is essentially 10x larger than Earth. A tectonic plate from Earth can range from the sizes of Antarctica or the Atlantic/Pacific ocean. I have no doubt he can actually lift a majority of a continent and actually throw it. With no bfr, it could be a stalemate since Hulk's not allowed to destroy the planet. Unless Hulk outlives Cheetah :P

EDIT: I also want to state that with Hulk's level of gamma radiation in World Breaker form, that alone can cause a lot of damage.

And since one Cheetah is nearly as fast as the Flash, that would be a useless strategy anyway.

If Cheetah's nearly as fast as Flash, does that also imply that her reaction and perception are also on that level? Because if it is, she virtually cannot feel Hulks' strikes then. For example, if her perception on time is so much faster than normal, she will perceive things to move incredible slow so will it actually harm her? It's like a punch is being thrown but you're perceiving that it's so slow that even if it touches you, it will feel as if it were a light graze or a soft push if you avoid it's full impact. It's still a theory though. I believe that you possibly need great levels of superhuman attributes in order to compensate for this theory however.

In other words, if you're moving slow mo and you struck someone in the face at the slowest speeds you can possibly go, will it hurt them? No.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

Why not? Because we disregard PIS, that is why. And we certainly do not try to create our own PIS for battles.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Why not? Because we disregard PIS, that is why. And we certainly do not try to create our own PIS for battles.

How exactly is it pis? With the constant feats of strength shown by current Hulk, it's well in his level of area to preform.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

How exactly is it pis? With the constant feats of strength shown by current Hulk, it's well in his level of area to preform.

Because a tectonic plate would not move under that much force focused in one place. It would just break off where the Hulk was. Meaning he would just have a handful of dirt that he was moving. Think about it.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Because a tectonic plate would not move under that much force focused in one place. It would just break off where the Hulk was. Meaning he would just have a handful of dirt that he was moving. Think about it.

I'm well aware of that. It's like lifting a pyramid with one hand when logically, it'll crumble. Let me elaborate "lifting the continent" thing. I meant lifting a majority of it and creating a rock slide and massive earthquakes really. Now since we're talking logic, what would happen logically if someone as strong as the Hulk strikes the ground once? What would happen logically if Superman fights beings such as Black Adam? Fact is, beings with super strength around this level would destroy cities with the vibrations and the reverberations of their strikes.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

Hulk is not going to pick up a section of land and use it like a whip either. When Black Adam fights just about anyone, the environment usually gets wrecked anyway so you have not really proved your point using him as an example. It is not even logic. It is just common sense. If Hulk destroys the battlefield, there is no battlefield. Self BFR is not a sound strategy if he wants to win.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Hulk is not going to pick up a section of land and use it like a whip either. When Black Adam fights just about anyone, the environment usually gets wrecked anyway so you have not really proved your point using him as an example. It is not even logic. It is just common sense. If Hulk destroys the battlefield, there is no battlefield. Self BFR is not a sound strategy if he wants to win.

I never stated he can use it like a whip. What I'm stating with the Adam logic is that the environment should be destroyed further more than what was portrayed given his level of speed and strength. Comics don't have common sense unfortunately. Technically, Hulk would stand on a floating piece of rock in outer space :P Like he was in the last scan I posted.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

It is possible to stand on a rock in outer space.... assuming there is enough room to "stand" on it.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#116  Edited By Billy Batson

stalemate
BB

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

It is possible to stand on a rock in outer space.... assuming there is enough room to "stand" on it.

Really? I didn't know that (Sarcasm)

carver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By carver9

Hulk stomps...why is this still going on?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

But you said Hulk did it in order to reinforce your argument that comics do not contain much common sense. So if you already knew that, why did you try to say such a thing lacked common sense when Hulk did it?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

But you said Hulk did it in order to reinforce your argument that comics do not contain much common sense. So if you already knew that, why did you try to say such a thing lacked common sense when Hulk did it?

I was joking. I wasn't trying to reinforce my arguments because I stopped after you stated that she's close to Flash's level of speed.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

Ah. Well then I guess this is appropriate for me then:

No Caption Provided
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik:

Punkmastaflex 1, Erik 1. We're even now.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik:

I hate ties. Flip a coin for the winner.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik:

I hate ties. Flip a coin for the winner.

Not risking it.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By super_psycho

@carver9 said:

Hulk stomps...why is this still going on?

becoz no one takes you seriously...

There is no way hulk is going to touch cheetah..

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

I will give you the better odds of heads. 51%!

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

I will give you the better odds of heads. 51%!

Ok I flip.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blackadam2

people are claiming hulk fought three herald level characters and won, and took on a skyfather with his thunderclap, when was this? and show some proof at least.

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By rico_3088

@Erik: They are speedsters, not starting nothing just asking. My vote is for hulk thunderclap will slow them down enough for the smash, unless they are speeders like flash.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rico_3088 said:

unless they are speeders like flash.

Cheetah is.
mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the hulk.

IF it's savage hulk then maybe a stalemate,but world war hulk or worldbreaker hulk,she will lose normally.

End of story.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They won't hurt Hulk , but it's a chance he can get lucky & have one of his hits connect .

Avatar image for thefatherthesontheholyspirit
thefatherthesontheholyspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By uugieboogie

@agent41: omg your everywhere leave me alone lol . Do you really go around defending female characters everywhere ? Lol . Cheetahs strength is nowhere near Hulk strength . On top of that Hulks durability & healing factor are off the charts she's not hurting him .

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Stezzy

@agent41:

I know comicviners would rather cut off their own dicks than admit a DC character would lose to a Marvel character but Cheetah being almost as strong as WW doesn't mean crap against a guy who destroys planets via shoclwaves. WW isn't even as strong as WB Hulk sonidk why you keep bringing her up

Hulk punches the ground, Cheetah dies along with then planet they're on

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@stezzy said:

@agent41:

I know comicviners would rather cut off their own dicks than admit a DC character would lose to a Marvel character but Cheetah being almost as strong as WW doesn't mean crap against a guy who destroys planets via shoclwaves. WW isn't even as strong as WB Hulk sonidk why you keep bringing her up

Hulk punches the ground, Cheetah dies along with then planet they're on

Someone seems a tad bitter about something.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Awesomedude

@stezzy: Says the guy who can't even spell "Shockwaves" right.

Hulk gets Blitzed.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cheetah.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk will cause earthquake or thunder clap her after she cuts him a few times then while she is stunned hulk will get a hold of her and thats all she wrote.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: You think an Earthquake/Thunderclap can actually stun someone who freaking Blitzed Flash. Cheetah can blitz and cut Hulk's throat/maybe KO him before hulk reacts.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah is simply too fast for him

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: doomesday has shook the ground and made flash fall hulk can do the same to cheetah and she can't do enough damage to keep him down.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: You think an Earthquake/Thunderclap can actually stun someone who freaking Blitzed Flash. Cheetah can blitz and cut Hulk's throat/maybe KO him before hulk reacts.

I was thinking the thunder clap would be a very viable tactic for Hulk. Is there anything to suggest she wont get sent flying into a building after Hulk Thunderclaps ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_winchester: But can he do it before getting KOed? Also, Cheetah can possibly outrun the Thunderclap.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomedude: she can't knock him out she can cut him up but he will heal too fast.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Doomsday took down Flash who wasn't moving at the speed of light. Cheetah will move FTL here considering the morals are off.