• 113 results
#101 Edited by IheartZombies92--defunct (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

WW takes it

#102 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk maybe?

#103 Posted by Teh_pwnerer (171 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the thread, it sounds like Hulk takes it based purely on strength. It also shouldn't matter which Hulk is used.

#104 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44

said:

I can't tell who is being more underrated here...Hulk, she hulk or champion.

Hulk is being underrated because people are making a case against him based on fighting skill when the Champion has never beaten anyone skilled that was in his strength class and he doesn't have a single feat that suggests he's even strong enough to go h2h with the Hulk.

She-hulk is being grossly underrated because on person suggested an entire volume of her comics is PIS which not only makes a complete mockery of battle forums rules but it just a ridiculous though and another posted scans and completely misrepresented what happened in those comics.

The Champion is being OVERRATED because he's never beaten anyone who was a physical match for him and his fighting skill feats are pathetic, yet people are still trying to make a case for him when there hasn't been anything presented to suggest he can actually hold his own with the Hulk . Stuff like this is why battle forums get stale and people end up going to other websites.

This. Champion has only a handful of feats, and all of them portray himself as a brute who wouldn't fight anyone who wouldn't fight the way he wanted them to fight.

#105 Edited by IamUniversalTruth (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Came kinda late to the game, but really is the the hulk the strongest one of them all?.....hmmmmmm nope not really, lest we forget recent infinite events where hulk got his jaw deregulated by a Thanos 1/200th of a mile punch, just imagine if he would have drawn all the way back and put a nice sucker punch on that one,....... dead hulk. Anyways i think i have the truth of this, it has even been noted here in these many comments, Thanos beat Champion, Champion did not really beat Hulk, in fact he punked out, cause he did not want to soil his hands on a savage, (really was afraid of getting his arse 60 feet under). I remember that comic, it was a moment i will never forget, i was totally upset with the writers, but I understand what they did, and why, Hulk would have pulverized the Champion, but of course we could not expect Hulk to fight like a true champion, instead it would looked like a 7 foot green pitbull slanging Champion all around the ring. But i tell you justice is was beautiful at the end of that comic in the form of Aunt Petunia's favorite ever loving blue eyed idol of millions fought with heart, although he was punished and punished and punished and punished by the champion. hmmmmm i digress here, but i will reflect on one other topic on this board before i get to the unparralled truth of the true topic of this topic, (although i have already touched on it) She hulk (just like the thing)(just like any other character in the Marvel universe) has steadily progressed in her growth (and strength) and as such deserves from frikkin respect, if any you naysayers play Marvel Avengers alliance...you would know her fists and her stomp, definitely do a lot of talking for her....so much respect to She Hulik (jenny your a lovely woman.....anytime....anytime).. Oh and yeah World War Hulk totally crushes Champion......nuff said.

#106 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by mace11 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

She-hulk

Superhuman Strength: As She-Hulk, she is proportionally stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gains as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. As a result of her intense training, She-Hulk's calm strength currently surpasses the base strength levels of the Gray, Savage, and Professor incarnations of the Hulk, at least while they're in a calm emotional state. Originally She-Hulk was listed as only "class 50" (this is only a comparison scale regarding which character is stronger than who, and should not be taken literally. For example: Thor was listed as "class 95" at the time, and Hercules at exactly 100). Right after she came back from the first Secret Wars as Thing's replacement in the Fantastic Four she began to workout with Thing's weights and got her strength up to at least class 75 but through her career she continued to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. After prolonged weight-lifting training, she was able to easily defeat the Champion of the Universe, effortlessly supported the Thing's maximum weight with a single arm, was speculated to be stronger than Hercules, and manhandled a Thanos clone. She is currently listed as above "class 100" (Listed equal or stronger than Thor and Hercules ). It has been stated and shown that like her cousin, her strength increases with her emotions, such as fear and rage. She-Hulk's strength has extended into her highly developed leg muscles, enabling her to leap great distances or heights.

#108 Posted by Mr_know_it_all (4 posts) - - Show Bio

the only fights champion ha won is when he has the power gem. plus champion is a pussy because when he fought all those heroes on earth he kept making up excuses. how can you challenge someone to a fight then make up excuses. this thread is pointless because champion would just make up more excuses soon as the fight starts. i bet champion gave himself that name after he found the power gem.

#109 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2101 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats champion (without the gem) no doubt about it. I was never really impressed with Champion (without the gem).

#110 Posted by Detrolord (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk i guess

#111 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2101 posts) - - Show Bio

@detrolord: Champion refused to fight Hulk and Thor, he then got his ribs broken by a Thing IIRC (it's been a long time).

#112 Posted by Detrolord (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

@detrolord: Champion refused to fight Hulk and Thor, he then got his ribs broken by a Thing IIRC (it's been a long time).

i see

#113 Posted by mohammed_alg_92 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk