• 113 results
#51 Edited by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Thor: I know what happened. She still had him dazed, WHICH IS STILL PIS. She-Hulk does not have the strength feats nor the fighting skills to even hurt someone as durable as Thor. She Hulk is a 75 tonner, while Thor has lifted things as heavy as planets. Until I see She Hulk show planetary level strength, she dazing was bad writing.

Hercules: I couldn't find the scans of the fight so I showed that instead. What proof do you have that says She-Hulk had strength on Hercules a level at the time. Sure She-Hulk was amped, but still what feats would put her on Hercules level? I'll tell ya, none. Until I see feats feats from Jennifer, that show she has thiskind of strength , its PIS IMO.

Abomination: Nerve strikes from a 75 tonner shouldn't faze someone who has traded blows with an Enraged Hulk. Again PIS. Weapon? I've read that whole comic and haven't once seen a weapon being used. And you accuse ME of making up stuff

Unless she actually have feats to back up her hurting them then its PIS. I suggest looking that up before insulting people and accusing them making up stuff.

Seriously. Stop doing this to yourself. You should have just admitted that you didn't know what you were talking about and moved on. Dazing Thor isn't out of the range for She-Hulk. She Hulk didn't become class 100 until She-Hulk Volume 1. She was fighting characters that are in that strength class long before that and proving that she could cause them pain. How you can call PIS on something that She-Hulk has done repeatedly is beyond me. Thor's lifting feats have nothing to do with his durability. At all. Most of She-Hulk's villains have always been stronger or as stronger as her. 

I don't have to prove to you that She-Hulk had a strength upgrade. You're just dodging the fact that you lied and tried to mislead anyone based on a scan that you found and not actually reading the comic. When She-Hulk's gamma was out of control that's when she beat up the Champion, lifted The Thing's full strength with one hand and arm wrestled Hercules. At least if you're not going to read the comics at least read a damn bio or something. I'm sure it's in there.

She-Hulk wasn't class 75 when she fought Abomination. So seriously what are you talking about?  And don't tell me you've read the comic and she didn't use a weapon because she did. Obviously you didn't see the other pages. She ripped a lightpost out of the ground and used it as a staff.

Don't tell me to look up anything. You've been lying the entire time. Maybe try reading comics before making a case against a character.
#52 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: So I think its his fault.

EXACTLY. but he wants the reader to feel stupid for his bad story telling. Never had this problem with Christopher Priest. lol

#53 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: In my post to other people i admitted that Champion has no on-page feats. But just his history alone should tell you that no man who has done nothing but train and fight for BILLIONS of years is going to get beat by a girl whos spent most of her life being a lawyer. He has went to countless planets and destroyed the inhabitants with his own hands. Champion is shown as a joke when he should not be. I also saw Spiderman beat Firelord and Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an arm lock. Is it canon? Yes. Is it also BS,PIS,WIS. Yes. Just like She-Hulk's book.

Oh that's nice. Just skip over the fact that I used the word consistent and go straight to canon. Also purposely bring up instances of PIS instances and compare them to She-Hulk beating someone she's has better fighting skill feats then and was alot stronger than. That makes sense...somehow.She-Hulk was trained by Captain America & Gamora and actually has feats to back up her training, and not only do you admit that the Champion has NO comparable feats you some how think training for billions of years matters when he has nothing to show for it? Since when did battle forums work like that? Since when do we call things PIS when they are totally explainable? Did you read She-Hulk's book...it seems like i'm the only one who didn't just look at scans and whine about them.
#54 Edited by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna go with Champion cause he is an elder. Surfer couldn't even beat them (But he did range Champion) so im not sure what Hulk can do. I am just guesstimating though.

#55 Edited by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@gravitypress said:

Im gonna go with Champion cause he is an elder. Surfer couldn't beat scratch them so im not sure what Hulk can do. I am just guesstimating though.

Silver Surfer has beaten the Champion (I believe).
#56 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Yes but he ranged him from the air. Hulk wont be able to do that.

#57 Edited by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@gravitypress said:

@Captain Danvers: Yes but he ranged him from the air. Hulk wont be able to do that.

Hulk doesn't need to to do that because without the Power Gem Hulk is way stronger than him.Being an Elder doesn't save him from getting curbstomped.
#58 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers said:

Seriously. Stop doing this to yourself. You should have just admitted that you didn't know what you were talking about and moved on. Dazing Thor isn't out of the range for She-Hulk. She Hulk didn't become class 100 until She-Hulk Volume 1. She was fighting characters that are in that strength class long before that and proving that she could cause them. Pain. How you can call PIS on something that She-Hulk has done repeatedly is beyond me. Thor's lifting feats have nothing to do with his durability. At all.

SERIOUSLY. She Hulk does not have the strength to daze someone who can withstand the weight of planets and take shots from Celestials. Who has she fought that was in this strength class? Hulk? Hulk has eaten one shotted Jennifer and beat her with little to effort. She Hulk has not fought anyone durable as Thor and caused them pain. AND YES ITS PIS, HER DAZING THOR WAS PIS BECAUSE HE HAS TOOK ON FAR WORSE.

I don't have to prove to you that She-Hulk had a strength upgrade.

Then how am I supposed to believe you? Take your word for it? Uh,no.

You're just dodging the fact that you lied and tried to mislead anyone based on a scan that you found and not actually reading the comic.

I'm not dodging anything and I didn't lie. I have read these comments and know the whole story.

When She-Hulk's gamma was out of control that's when she beat up the Champion, lifted The Thing's full strength with one hand and arm wrestled Hercules.

Again proof that she was amped?

. At least if you're not going to read the comics at least read a damn bio or something.

I find your insulting of my intelligence to be quite childish. Also flagged.

@Captain Danvers said:

I'm sure it's in there. She-Hulk wasn't class 75 when she fought Abomination. So seriously what are you talking about? And don't tell me you've read the comic and she didn't use a weapon because she did. Obviously you didn't see the other pages. She ripped a lightpost out of the ground and used it as a staff. Don't tell me to look up anything. You've been lying the entire time. Maybe try reading comics before making a case against a character.

That was the weapon you were refering to? The LAMPPOST? *Jesus Christ* She didn't even really hurt with that.

Maybe you should try to stop accusing people of lying when you have a distorted view on their strength level. You have not proven anything the only thing you proven is that you're a troll. Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. She Hulk is a character of BS, has no business defeating the people she beats, and has been poorly written time and time again. Why do you think her Ongoing got cancelled?

#59 Edited by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio

SERIOUSLY. She Hulk does not have the strength to daze someone who can withstand the weight of planets and take shots from Celestials. Who has she fought that was in this strength class? Hulk? Hulk has eaten one shotted Jennifer and beat her with little to effort. She Hulk has not fought anyone durable as Thor and caused them pain. AND YES ITS PIS, HER DAZING THOR WAS PIS BECAUSE HE HAS TOOK ON FAR WORSE.

I don't have to prove to you that She-Hulk had a strength upgrade.

Then how am I supposed to believe you? Take your word for it? Uh,no.

You're just dodging the fact that you lied and tried to mislead anyone based on a scan that you found and not actually reading the comic.

I'm not dodging anything and I didn't lie. I have read these comments and know the whole story.

When She-Hulk's gamma was out of control that's when she beat up the Champion, lifted The Thing's full strength with one hand and arm wrestled Hercules.

Again proof that she was amped?

. At least if you're not going to read the comics at least read a damn bio or something.

I find your insulting of my intelligence to be quite childish. Also flagged.

@Captain Danvers said:

I'm sure it's in there. She-Hulk wasn't class 75 when she fought Abomination. So seriously what are you talking about? And don't tell me you've read the comic and she didn't use a weapon because she did. Obviously you didn't see the other pages. She ripped a lightpost out of the ground and used it as a staff. Don't tell me to look up anything. You've been lying the entire time. Maybe try reading comics before making a case against a character.

That was the weapon you were refering to? The LAMPPOST? *Jesus Christ* She didn't even really hurt with that.

Maybe you should try to stop accusing people of lying when you have a distorted view on their strength level. You have not proven anything the only thing you proven is that you're a troll. Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. She Hulk is a character of BS, has no business defeating the people she beats, and has been poorly written time and time again. Why do you think her Ongoing got cancelled?

Go do your research then come back. You're wasting my time.You lied and I caught you. Case closed.
#60 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Being an Elder means he is immortal. Champion is a better fighter but what matters is how strong and durable.

#61 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: No one is arguing with you about feats.

1. I'm saying She-Hulks entire book was consistently PIS. If you want to say it's believable and well written then fine. It was the Loeb-Rulk comic of it's time. yeah i saw Rulk drain a Silver Surfer and punch a Watcher and kill an immortal elder of the universe. He did that stuff consistently. But it only shows stupidity can be consistently written.

2. If Marvel created Champion to be the best at what he does, they should portray him that way.

#62 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: No one is arguing with you about feats.

1. I'm saying She-Hulks entire book was consistently PIS. If you want to say it's believable and well written then fine. It was the Loeb-Rulk comic of it's time. yeah i saw Rulk drain a Silver Surfer and punch a Watcher and kill an immortal elder of the universe. He did that stuff consistently. But it only shows stupidity can be consistently written.

2. If Marvel created Champion to be the best at what he does, they should portray him that way.

Right, you're not because you can't argue with me what the Champion hasn't done. Nothing can be "consistently PIS", that's an oxymoron.She-Hulk is stronger and a better fighter than the Champion. Deal with it.
#63 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Glad you realized She Hulk is trash.

#64 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

The downplaying of She-Hulk's feats in this thread is the worst i've ever seen. Between misrepresenting scans and calling entire volume of someone's book PIS I don't know what's worse.

Moderator Online
#65 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

The downplaying of She-Hulk's feats in this thread is the worst i've ever seen. Between misrepresenting scans and calling entire volume of someone's book PIS I don't know what's worse.

QFT

#66 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Glad you realized She Hulk is trash.

You're just responding to be doing it now. If you wanted to save face responding wasn't a good move.
#67 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Don't mind him. He's the same guy who said that Eclipso'd Superman's pointy ears were an artist mistake.

#68 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Captain Danvers: Don't mind him. He's the same guy who said that Eclipso'd Superman's pointy ears were an artist mistake.

LMFAO.
Moderator Online
#69 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

LMFAO.

I never said that.

#70 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

the champion should win. stronger and more durable initially and has control over the power primordial

#71 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyperlight said:

the champion should win. stronger and more durable initially and has control over the power primordial

None of this is true.
Moderator Online
#72 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Hyperlight said:

None of this is true.

He doesn't have control over the power primordial?

#73 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have control over the power primordial?

No.The Power Primordial is the source of his power but he has no control over it.It would be like suggesting Superman has control over the sun.
Moderator Online
#74 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: I just gave you an example of Rulk being consistently PIS. She-Hulks book was garbage from beggining to end. But if you read her crappy book more carefully it even says she beat Champion because he had become to reliant on the power gem and let himself go. He stopped training and working out. So what you saw in She-Hulk's book was not the "normal or classic" version of him. So yes she beat him fair and square at that moment when he was out of shape. But if you saw Champion in Deadpool Corps, he is back to his normal, Classic self. When she beats current Champion She-Hulk will get some credit.

@venomoushatred1001: I wouldn't say She-Hulk is garbage. She has skills. But not enough to beat Classic or Current Champion. Also, he can utilize the Power Primordial to give him strength, stamina, etc.

#75 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@venomoushatred1001: I wouldn't say She-Hulk is garbage. She has skills. But not enough to beat Classic or Current Champion. Also, he can utilize the Power Primordial to give him strength, stamina, etc.

I know this, I'm just sick of her always being written terribly. She is in no way, shape, or form strong enough to beat some of the people she has beaten.

I never said that.

You do realize that everything you post is kept on this board if someone does enough digging, right?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-lobo-mano-a-mano/639808/

You never read the issue in question, did you?

Stay on topic.

#77 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Nice dodge. Your credibility must be at an all time high.

#78 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio

She is in no way, shape, or form strong enough to beat some of the people she has beaten.

Her showings prove otherwise. 

@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: I just gave you an example of Rulk being consistently PIS. She-Hulks book was garbage from beggining to end. But if you read her crappy book more carefully it even says she beat Champion because he had become to reliant on the power gem and let himself go. He stopped training and working out. So what you saw in She-Hulk's book was not the "normal or classic" version of him. So yes she beat him fair and square at that moment when he was out of shape. But if you saw Champion in Deadpool Corps, he is back to his normal, Classic self. When she beats current Champion She-Hulk will get some credit.

Red Hulk isn't consistently PIS so I don't know what your point is.Your personal opinion about She-Hulk's book doesn't change the fact that her feats are consistent.The Champion doesn't have any feats therefore you don't have a case and you never did. You let me know when the Champion beats someone that is Hulk\She-Hulk caliber and then we can have an actual debate. 
#79 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Who has she beaten that she should not have? When she fought Champion he was lazy, out of shape. So its possible to beat him in that state. Abomination was iffy i admit. She can put him down quickly but against the Hulk she gets one-shotted.

@venomoushatred1001: @Captain Danvers: This is Hulk not she-hulk battle. Hulk has never shown the skill She-Hulk has. So her fight with Champion is actually irrelavant.

#80 Edited by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: This is Hulk not she-hulk battle. Hulk has never shown the skill She-Hulk has. So her fight with Champion is actually irrelavant.

The Champion doesn't have any skill feats so your post is irrelevant.I love how you're overlooking how much stronger Hulk is than the Champion too. That's awesome.
#81 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: really? cause i thought the champion was billions of years old and controlled energies that originate from the big bang? Seems like such a brute isnt meant to win.

#82 Posted by Chaos Rosso (44 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyperlight said:

@Vance Astro: really? cause i thought the champion was billions of years old and controlled energies that originate from the big bang? Seems like such a brute isnt meant to win.

You're just describing what the power primordial is. The Power Primordial is what gives him his abilities but he has no "control" over it.
#83 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah u right. just read about it

#84 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: Champion beat Colossus, Thing and Sasquatch. Those are 3 people in She-Hulks strength range. Who has She-Hulk beat? ANd don't say Champion because he was at his worst. It's even stated in those crappy She-Hulk books you read.

Champion is powered by the Primodal power which he can use to augment his strength, stamina to limitless levels. So he is not lacking in that department. I'm can tell you didn't read anything with Classic Champion in it. Nor did you read when he was recently in "Deadpool Corps". His skill is still leaps ahead of any Hulk has shown. Hulk has no skill feats

#85 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: Champion beat Colossus, Thing and Sasquatch. Those are 3 people in She-Hulks strength range. Who has She-Hulk beat? ANd don't say Champion because he was at his worst. It's even stated in those crappy She-Hulk books you read.

Champion is powered by the Primodal power which he can use to augment his strength, stamina to limitless levels. So he is not lacking in that department. I'm can tell you didn't read anything with Classic Champion in it. Nor did you read when he was recently in "Deadpool Corps". His skill is still leaps ahead of any Hulk has shown. Hulk has no skill feats

If the Champion was at his worse why to you insist it was PIS? Who cares if he was at his worse..he was still class 100. I also love how you left out the fact that when The Champion fought those characters you named they were all weaker than She-Hulk is now.  

The Champion doesn't have any credible fighting skill feats nor is he strong enough to go hand to hand with the Hulk.I'll say this again..let me know when the Champion beats someone Hulk level. Class 70 Colossus, Class 85 Thing and Sasquatch aren't on that level. Not to mention the Thing broke his ribs in their fight.But somehow he's supposed to not only be able to physically handle the Hulk but his skill matters? GTFOH...
#86 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

He's certainly no "Rasslor" from Dial M for Monkey. That guy was impressive.

#87 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Danvers: I said her entire series was PIS. I then stated that She-Hulk beat him fair and square. How do you know Champion was Class 100? His strength is dependent on his training. No training. No strength. But if you believe he is Class 100. Then that is enough to fight Hulk. When Hulk starts beating skilled opponents come back around. Don't hurry tho.

#88 Posted by jashro44 (21851 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't tell who is being more underrated here...Hulk, she hulk or champion.

#89 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: I said her entire series was PIS. I then stated that She-Hulk beat him fair and square.

Which is contradictory but Ok. 

@pooty said:

How do you know Champion was Class 100? His strength is dependent on his training. No training. No strength. 

Where is this stated? 

@pooty said:

When Hulk starts beating skilled opponents come back around. Don't hurry tho.

The Hulk fights characters in his strength class. Most class 100's AREN'T skilled but the Champion has never in his entire career beaten anyone Hulk level and had his ribs broken by class 85 Thing. Stop reaching for an argument ,You don't have one.
#90 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Danvers - 1

Hulk-haters - 0

#91 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

Hulk is being underrated because people are making a case against him based on fighting skill when the Champion has never beaten anyone skilled  that was in his strength class and he doesn't have a single feat that suggests he's even strong enough to go h2h with the Hulk. 

She-hulk is being grossly underrated because on person suggested an entire volume of her comics is PIS which not only makes a complete mockery of battle forums rules but it just a ridiculous though and another posted scans and completely misrepresented what happened in those comics. 

The Champion is being OVERRATED because he's never beaten anyone who was a physical match for him and his fighting skill feats are pathetic, yet people are still trying to make a case for him when there hasn't been anything presented to suggest he can actually hold his own with the Hulk . Stuff like this is why battle forums get stale and people end up going to other websites.
Moderator Online
#92 Posted by jashro44 (21851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: I agree with you about hulk and she hulk but the thing once said that no body ever hit him so hard in his life. He specifically mentions hulk and silver surfer. This was an older comic granted so I suppose you can't compare hulk back then to what he is now.
#93 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Green Lantern once said Kalibak hit him harder than he'd ever been hit. Granted, this was early in Hal's career, but still.

And I know it's not admissible here, but Superman claimed Thor might've been the single toughest opponent he ever...

#94 Edited by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@Vance Astro: I agree with you about hulk and she hulk but the thing once said that no body ever hit him so hard in his life. He specifically mentions hulk and silver surfer. This was an older comic granted so I suppose you can't compare hulk back then to what he is now.

The Thing also broke the Champion's ribs at class 85.
Moderator Online
#95 Posted by jashro44 (21851 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Wow I had no idea Hal said that...You may have a point.
#96 Posted by jashro44 (21851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: true.
#97 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I'm trying to figure out who is winning here in votes hulk, champion or she-hulk ..hmmm

#98 Posted by jashro44 (21851 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

I'm trying to figure out who is winning here in votes hulk, champion or she-hulk ..hmmm

lol yea. Champion doesn't have much outside of combat feats so the only way to gauge his strength is by seeing how well he did with other opponents.
#99 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk....i think?

#100 Edited by Cregan_Stark (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins