• 155 results
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sandiego008

I looked up this and can't find this fight done.

Fight takes place on a deserted planet no morals both bloodlusted to k.o.

No BFR is allowed.

Who wins and why?

Hulk starts off as world war hulk

Hulk
Hulk
Champion
Champion
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Champion wins.

He starts out much stronger and more durable than the Hulk and he's the most skilled fighter in the universe.

Using his skills, the Champion can and would defeat the Hulk before his strength could increase to the point where he'd have a chance.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By emperorznb

Start off with World War Hulk and this could be an interesting fight...

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb: edited so he starts off as wwh

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

@PowerHerc said:

Champion wins.

He starts out much stronger and more durable than the Hulk and he's the most skilled fighter in the universe.

Using his skills, the Champion can and would defeat the Hulk before his strength could increase to the point where he'd have a chance.

USING HIS SKILLS!! I hate the way they write champion

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

@PowerHerc said:

Champion wins.

Yeah... what kind of skills that puts him above on Hulk? The only good feat I remembered from Champion was when he fought She-Hulk. He did win but he had the power gem which is an unbalanced fight. Thanos had also fought the Champion with the power gem and won. If this is normal Champion vs WWH... I'd say Hulk can outmaneuver Champion in one way or another.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

Champion stomps obviously Hulk can start as Worldbreaker and still will get himself stomped

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

Hulk doesnt win here. . The Key is to be strong all the time or get angry to get Strong sometimes ?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

Didn't champion all ready defeat hulk?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: I don't think so. He made up excuses so he didn't have to face Hulk.

@emperorznb: He has no shown skills but his bio says he is one of the first beings in the universe and he has done nothing but fight. He is powered by the Primordial Force which is more powerful than the power cosmic. He has taken over entire worlds just using his fist. He should have no equal. But he has no feats

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blacktimus

When Champion beat She-Hulk the first time, he did have the power gem, but when he fought her the second time without it she won. She-Hulk is NOT stronger than WWH, and she lost to him after he started the initial fight against him and his Warbound. I don't see how Champion is going to win against WWH when She-Hulk isn't even on WWH's level.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By KainScion

@Blacktimus said:

When Champion beat She-Hulk the first time, he did have the power gem, but when he fought her the second time without it she won. She-Hulk is NOT stronger than WWH, and she lost to him after he started the initial fight against him and his Warbound. I don't see how Champion is going to win against WWH when She-Hulk isn't even on WWH's level.

well said.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Hulk.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@pooty:I found the scan he didn't want to fight a "mindless brute" I suppose they have never battled. However I did find this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the scan of banishing hulk.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MyronLee26

Champion was defeated by She-Hulk. Nuff Said.

Hulk wins

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

@KainScion: @MyronLee26: @Blacktimus: Are you talking about in She-Hulk's own comic relief book? That book was meant as a joke. Did anyone notice the storylines or plot? It had the Living Tribunal in it watching a wrestling match. They portrayed Champion as fat and bloated. A few months later he was in Deadpool Corps looking like a titan. She-Hulk did beat him through PIS, WIS, stupid writing that was supposed to be funny. Also Jen beat him with skill that i have never seen Hulk display.

Champion She Hulk fought in her stupid book

@jashro44: That was when Hulk was supposedly "strongest one there is" and marvel didn't want to show him losing. IMO

Real Champion. No power gem
Real Champion. No power gem again
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

Champion is a good match for Hulk but would lose in the end. Putting Hulk at the height of his power is giving him the win. Unless its the Champion that Thanos fought for the Power Gem.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By emperorznb

@pooty: Champion has little strength feats without the power gem so I wouldn't really rely on Champion being able to topple hulk pretty easily but both of them are class 100. World War Hulk has stood toe-to-toe with Hercules along with the Champions of LA and won... And as far as I know, Hercules has a lot of strength feats that puts him above Champion without the power gem.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb: I think what people are underestimating here is champions 'skills' which are not proven but he basically knows all fighting forms ... not to mention he is an elder .. a TRUE immortal ... thor isn't a true immortal ...

"In fifty thousand fights on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost."

Man is a badass ... I like hulk and I actually give him power close if not over champion .. but he doesn't have the skill to beat him IMO.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacktimus said:

She-Hulk is a creature of pure PIS. She has defeated Thor, Hercules, Abomination, and others, who FAR stronger than her.

That said, Hulk wins.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By emperorznb

@sandiego008:

1. How do we know that he knows all fighting forms?
  2. The one I'm talking about was Hercules... and Hercules is a true Immortal.
  3. And yet he had lost to Thanos while holding the power gem, Surfer blasted him unconscious, and She-Hulk defeated Champion (yet to be confirmed)
  4. Why not? In Planet Hulk, he was made a military leader and a strategist. WWH fought Juggs... knowing that Hulk can't hurt Juggernaut in anyway possible, he just turned his own momentum against him resulting to a BFR. What can Champion do? He jobbed to Thanos while wielding the power gem. He shouldn't have lost but Thanos outsmarted him. Hulk could also outsmart him as well...
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb:

1. He is stated to have a vast knowledge of fighting skill, thus him going planet to planet fighting everyone and winning then going to another planet ...

2. Hercules is not a true immortal at least not in marvel universe as he is not an elder. Champion is one of a few that existed after the 'big bang'

3. Thanos tricked him .. he didn't lose to him Champion literally punched the planet they were fighting on and destroyed it and left champion floating ... thanos gave him the option of floating forever or getting teleported somewhere in exchange for the power gem ... champion considered the gem a luck charm so parted with it ... hardly a defeat. (no way she hulk defeated champion)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

@emperorznb: Champion has no feats except for beating Thing, Sasquatch and Colossus. That's the point. People always talk about someone not written to potential...well Champion should be near the top of the list. He is older than Odin, Zeus etc. He is powered by the creation of the universe and has done nothing except hone his body and fighting skills. He SHOULD be written as the most powerful H2H fighter in Marvel by far. But no he has no feats.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Greendevil
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for captain_danvers
Captain Danvers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Captain Danvers
@pooty said:

@KainScion: @MyronLee26: @Blacktimus: Are you talking about in She-Hulk's own comic relief book? That book was meant as a joke. Did anyone notice the storylines or plot? It had the Living Tribunal in it watching a wrestling match. They portrayed Champion as fat and bloated. A few months later he was in Deadpool Corps looking like a titan. She-Hulk did beat him through PIS, WIS, stupid writing that was supposed to be funny. Also Jen beat him with skill that i have never seen Hulk display.

@jashro44: That was when Hulk was supposedly "strongest one there is" and marvel didn't want to show him losing. IMO

I love how people try and act as if She-Hulk beating the Champion wasn't meant to be taken seriously because of how the book was written. It's not true nor is the fight PIS. The Champion is an overrated fighter and has absolutely no showings without the Power Gem to suggest that he wouldn't get trashed by She-Hulk (whom at the time had a massive upgrade and was stronger than the last version of Hulk before WWH).
Captain Danvers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Captain Danvers
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Blacktimus said:

She-Hulk is a creature of pure PIS. She has defeated Thor, Hercules, Abomination, and others, who FAR stronger than her.   That said, Hulk wins.
Did you actually read the comics where she fought those character or did you just look up scans..or more accurately are you just making up stuff? She never beat Thor, the most she did was daze him and they weren't even fighting. Thor didn't even understand why she punched him. I'm fairly certain she's never beaten Hercules either and she didn't flat out beat Abomination. She's a better fighter than he is and not only did she use nerve strikes (which can hurt superhumans even when used by street levelers) she got in his head and made him force his own loss.Sick of people downplaying She-Hulk's feats.Her feats are canon and consistent.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Captain Danvers said:

@Blacktimus said:

She-Hulk is a creature of pure PIS. She has defeated Thor, Hercules, Abomination, and others, who FAR stronger than her. That said, Hulk wins.
Did you actually read the comics where she fought those character or did you just look up scans..or more accurately are you just making up stuff? She never beat Thor, the most she did was daze him and they weren't even fighting. Thor didn't even understand why she punched him. I'm fairly certain she's never beaten Hercules either and she didn't flat out beat Abomination. She's a better fighter than he is and not only did she use nerve strikes (which can hurt superhumans even when used by street levelers) she got in his head and made him force his own loss.Sick of people downplaying She-Hulk's feats.Her feats are canon and consistent.

She did defeat Thor (major PIS at its finest):

No Caption Provided

She also stated she might be stronger than Hercules (which is just plain bad writing):

No Caption Provided

She also defeated Abomination (again PIS):

No Caption Provided

I would suggest doing some research before accusing someone of making up things. And no, a lot of She-Hulk feats should not be taken into consideration because she is a sufferer of bad writing and most of her fights are indeed PIS as the above scans are proof of.

Captain Danvers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Captain Danvers

@Captain Danvers said:

@Blacktimus said:

She-Hulk is a creature of pure PIS. She has defeated Thor, Hercules, Abomination, and others, who FAR stronger than her. That said, Hulk wins.

No Caption Provided

She also stated she might be stronger than Hercules (which is just plain bad writing):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I would suggest doing some research before accusing someone of making up things. And no, a lot of She-Hulk feats should not be taken into consideration because she is a sufferer of bad writing and most of her fights are indeed PIS as the above scans are proof of.

Maybe if you had actually read these comics you would know what you were talking about but since you just look at scans and not even all the scans just a page or two, now I have to clear things up. Thor and She-Hulk had a misunderstanding which is why she punched him. He wasn't expecting to get punched but none the less Thor wasn't fighting her. He didn't even retaliate after the punch and she didn't KO him. Secondly you said she beat Hercules..you said nothing about arm wrestling but since you didn't read She-Hulk and you just looked at scans you were unaware that when She-Hulk arm-wrestled Hercules she had massive strength upgrade which is why she is wearing that space like suit..it was supposed to contain her gamma radiation because it was out of control, she no longer has that upgrade and therefore she WAS stronger than Hercules but isn't now.  As you can clearly see in the scans of She-Hulk fighting Abomination he's distracted by what she is saying and if you would have posted the other pages you can see she is using alot of nerve strikes and even a weapon to enhance the power of her attacks. Abomination is nowhere near the fighter that She-Hulk is. Don't call something PIS when there is an explanation for it.

I didn't wrongly accuse you of making things up.You did. Maybe net time you'll read those comics instead of looking up scans on KMC or google image and then trying to school someone whose actually taken the time to read them.
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sideslash

Champion. Nuff said.

Captain Danvers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Captain Danvers
@Sideslash said:

Champion. Nuff said.

Hulk. Nuff said.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Dex_Starr

Hasn't She Hulk beat Champion already?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Yes and she beat him badly too and no matter how many people try to chalk it up to PIS, The Champion has NEVER beaten ANY class 100 without the Power Gem and when he beat Colossus & the Thing they WEREN'T class 100. When he had that big throw down with all the strongest heroes he didn't fight She-Hulk the first time because she was a female and she said he was inferior,he didn't fight Thor because he used Mjolnir and he didn't fight Hulk because he's a mindless brute..maybe in other words didn't fight him because Hulk would have bussed dat ass.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Vance Astro said:

Yes and she beat him badly too and no matter how many people try to chalk it up to PIS, The Champion has NEVER beaten ANY class 100 without the Power Gem and when he beat Colossus & the Thing they WEREN'T class 100. When he had that big throw down with all the strongest heroes he didn't fight She-Hulk the first time because she was a female and she said he was inferior,he didn't fight Thor because he used Mjolnir and he didn't fight Hulk because he's a mindless brute..maybe in other words didn't fight him because Hulk would have bussed dat ass.

LMAO YES!

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Captain Danvers said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Captain Danvers said:

@Blacktimus said:

Maybe if you had actually read these comics you would know what you were talking about but since you just look at scans and not even all the scans just a page or two, now I have to clear things up. Thor and She-Hulk had a misunderstanding which is why she punched him. He wasn't expecting to get punched but none the less Thor wasn't fighting her. He didn't even retaliate after the punch and she didn't KO him. Secondly you said she beat Hercules..you said nothing about arm wrestling but since you didn't read She-Hulk and you just looked at scans you were unaware that when She-Hulk arm-wrestled Hercules she had massive strength upgrade which is why she is wearing that space like suit..it was supposed to contain her gamma radiation because it was out of control, she no longer has that upgrade and therefore she WAS stronger than Hercules but isn't now. As you can clearly see in the scans of She-Hulk fighting Abomination he's distracted by what she is saying and if you would have posted the other pages you can see she is using alot of nerve strikes and even a weapon to enhance the power of her attacks. Abomination is nowhere near the fighter that She-Hulk is. Don't call something PIS when there is an explanation for it. I didn't wrongly accuse you of making things up.You did. Maybe net time you'll read those comics instead of looking up scans on KMC or google image and then trying to school someone whose actually taken the time to read them.

Thor: I know what happened. She still had him dazed, WHICH IS STILL PIS. She-Hulk does not have the strength feats nor the fighting skills to even hurt someone as durable as Thor. She Hulk is a 75 tonner, while Thor has lifted things as heavy as planets. Until I see She Hulk show planetary level strength, she dazing was bad writing.

Hercules: I couldn't find the scans of the fight so I showed that instead. What proof do you have that says She-Hulk had strength on Hercules a level at the time. Sure She-Hulk was amped, but still what feats would put her on Hercules level? I'll tell ya, none. Until I see feats feats from Jennifer, that show she has thiskind of strength , its PIS IMO.

Abomination: Nerve strikes from a 75 tonner shouldn't faze someone who has traded blows with an Enraged Hulk. Again PIS. Weapon? I've read that whole comic and haven't once seen a weapon being used. And you accuse ME of making up stuff

Unless she actually have feats to back up her hurting them then its PIS. I suggest looking that up before insulting people and accusing them making up stuff.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: What's the point? Legit feats have been PIS'd away by the Thor faction.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

LOL.

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@venomoushatred1001: What's the point? Legit feats have been PIS'd away by the Thor faction.

The point is She-Hulk is a character of bad writing and shouldn't be taken seriously. Have you read her book? Living Tribunal was gonna replace 616 continuity with Ultimate. Come on now!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: I'm sure Dan Slott takes kindly to those words.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@venomoushatred1001: I'm sure Dan Slott takes kindly to those words.

Don't get me wrong, he writes a mean Spider-Man, but his She-Hulk run was terrible.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boobster

@venomoushatred1001: When Thor has lifted things as heavy as planets ? Jormungand ? LOL.

And lifting things = durability ? I thought it was about strength. Durability applies too, but god damn, Thor was knocked down and out by less than a planetary level.

Pretty sure Gamora did a nerve strike on Thing too, who went against the Hulk. Though Abomination is stronger then Thing, but judging just from an art it doesn't seem serious.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:

@venomoushatred1001: When Thor has lifted things as heavy as planets ? Jormungand ? LOL.

And lifting things = durability ? I thought it was about strength. Durability applies too, but god damn, Thor was knocked down and out by less than a planetary level.

Pretty sure Gamora did a nerve strike on Thing too, who went against the Hulk. Though Abomination is stronger then Thing, but judging just from an art it doesn't seem serious.

He resisted the gravity of a neutron star and pushed the word engine back in place, if you won't accept the Midgard Serpent feat.

By who? Ulik?

Maybe, but it still doesn't make sense against to a guy who has withstood the Hulk's most brutal beatdowns.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boobster

@venomoushatred1001: What does reverting some tree have to do with durability only ? Gravity of neutron star LOL, then all of foes he fought have neutron star mass in punches. Pretty sure guys like Thermo man or Ulik, or Him and countless others don't crush planets by punching.

I don't know who wrote that, and moreover, who drew that, but I don't remember Blonsky being that dumb.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:

@venomoushatred1001: What does reverting some tree have to do with durability only ? Gravity of neutron star LOL, then all of foes he fought have neutron star mass in punches. Pretty sure guys like Thermo man or Ulik, or Him and countless others don't crush planets by punching.

I don't know who wrote that, and moreover, who drew that, but I don't remember Blonsky being that dumb.

If you say so.

It was She Hulk comic. There was a reason for why it got cancelled.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boobster

@Boobster said:

If you say so.

I don't think Thor was down after She-Hulk attacked him, after all, it could just be the same crap scenario where one at first gets pummelled but then gets back and punishes his foe. Surprisingly, I don't remember that scan, I don't think it was in Thor's own series... or it was, maybe I overlooked that.

So it is not canon now ?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:

@Boobster said:

If you say so.

I don't think Thor was down after She-Hulk attacked him, after all, it could just be the same crap scenario where one at first gets pummelled but then gets back and punishes his foe. Surprisingly, I don't remember that scan, I don't think it was in Thor's own series... or it was, maybe I overlooked that.

So it is not canon now ?

It happened in an Avengers book. I don't remember which. Still PIS.

No, its canon, but its also bad writing so I wouldn't play into that. Besides, She Hulk's comic was meant to inspire humor, though I didn't find any of the issues funny.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pooty

@Captain Danvers: In my post to other people i admitted that Champion has no on-page feats. But just his history alone should tell you that no man who has done nothing but train and fight for BILLIONS of years is going to get beat by a girl whos spent most of her life being a lawyer. He has went to countless planets and destroyed the inhabitants with his own hands. Champion is shown as a joke when he should not be. I also saw Spiderman beat Firelord and Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an arm lock. Is it canon? Yes. Is it also BS,PIS,WIS. Yes. Just like She-Hulk's book.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44
@pooty said:

@Captain Danvers: In my post to other people i admitted that Champion has no on-page feats. But just his history alone should tell you that no man who has done nothing but train and fight for BILLIONS of years is going to get beat by a girl whos spent most of her life being a lawyer. He has went to countless planets and destroyed the inhabitants with his own hands. Champion is shown as a joke when he should not be. I also saw Spiderman beat Firelord and Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an arm lock. Is it canon? Yes. Is it also BS,PIS,WIS. Yes. Just like She-Hulk's book.

Silver surfer allowed black panther to put him in a hold.

http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10&p=72689&hilit=black+panther+armlock&sid=40429f7e085c4bb6362ad6347fad8822#p72689
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: Ok. but i don't see how we are supposed to know that at the time of reading. I don't recall SS saying "Hey, Put me in an arm lock". Did he?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44
@pooty: Its best you read what Dwayne Mcduffie said in the link. Warning though its a little harsh. They were on different sides. Surfer was trying to trick black panther and get him to talk but panther got blasted unconscious before he could talk.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: i read it and he sounded like an asshole for no reason. While reading the comic i don't remember SS letting us know he was allowing BP to do that. Maybe Mcduffie knew in his mind but as a reader i don't remember being tipped off.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jashro44
@pooty said:

@jashro44: i read it and he sounded like an asshole for no reason. While reading the comic i don't remember SS letting us know he was allowing BP to do that. Maybe Mcduffie knew in his mind but as a reader i don't remember being tipped off.

I think the hint was suppose to be surfer getting mad at his assistant. But yea Mcduffie must not have made it clear because a lot of people seem to not have gotten it...So I think its his fault.