Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
Actually, it was not supported by Reed, Stark or previous encounters. Different version of the Hulk and completely different outcome.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
Actually, it was not supported by Reed, Stark or previous encounters. Different version of the Hulk and completely different outcome. "
Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. Only his mind state changes. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. Again, it is supported by Stark and Richards. This was blatantly depicted in the comic.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#154  Edited By The_Warlord

Blue Marvel

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
NO..it's only speculation.There is nothing stated or shown in this comic that suggests Hulk was affected by anything.Speculating about things you have no proof of IS NOT how battle forums works.If you say Hulk was affected you have to prove it.You and I both no you can't.So that's the end of this.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk. "
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk. "
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is. "

No. Actually it discredits you completely. You claimed there was NO physiological difference between any version of the Hulks. I proved that there is.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is. "
No. Actually it discredits you completely. You claimed there was NO physiological difference between any version of the Hulks. I proved that there is. "
I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "

See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical :

Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "
See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly.  "
What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between them is their mind states. Again. this is obvious.

@czarny_samael said:

" @DrTyrannical :  Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O "

Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."
No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical said:
"   @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical :  Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O "
Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO. "
The same about Cap and Glad (thnaks to magic), but You are with WWHulk here, aren't You? And You are with BM against Cap. In other thread You are with Gladiator against BM.
IMO You've made two mistakes. WWHulk shouldn't be putted above BM and BM above Cap M.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."

No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar. "
Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. He does not experiment on himself and change the way his powers work behind the scenes. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar. "
Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof. "

Nothing except one clear example that proves that he can and in at least one occasion does. Again, you seem to misunderstand what you are even arguing against. I never said that WWHulk is physiologically different. I said it is possible. At least I am admitting I am speculating. You are speculating but claiming you are presenting facts. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This is ridiculous, i'm gonna just say Blue Marvel FTW and be out.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof. "
Nothing except one clear example that proves that he can and in at least one occasion does. Again, you seem to misunderstand what you are even arguing against. I never said that WWHulk is physiologically different. I said it is possible. At least I am admitting I am speculating. You are speculating but claiming you are presenting facts.  "
I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
"I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely. "
No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely. "
No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you. "
You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying. 

You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#172  Edited By the creator
@Vance Astro said:
"This is ridiculous, i'm gonna just say Blue Marvel FTW and be out. "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
"You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "
I am sorry but when you make one claim and then change it due to a counter-argument, that means I crippled your original argument. Also, your post that proves you said it was fact is on this very page. Here, I will quote it for you and everyone to see. 

@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly.  "
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By the creator
@erik:
Well spotted.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "

I am sorry but when you make one claim and then change it due to a counter-argument, that means I crippled your original argument. Also, your post that proves you said it was fact is on this very page. Here, I will quote it for you and everyone to see. 

@erik

said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"
A physical difference between gray hulk and green Hulk is fact. One is green and one is gray. lmfao. This is not the claim in question.

My original argument was focused on the green hulks as they are the most similar in appearance, so no you crippled nothing.

@DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you. "
You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical: 
I think I made my point. You have decided to change your argument once I crippled the original. Thank you for playing though.

Trying to present speculation as fact is bad form. 

@the creator said:
" @erik: Well spotted. "

Thank you sir.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
"   @czarny_samael said:
Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO. "
The same about Cap and Glad (thnaks to magic), but You are with WWHulk here, aren't You? And You are with BM against Cap. In other thread You are with Gladiator against BM. IMO You've made two mistakes. WWHulk shouldn't be putted above BM and BM above Cap M. "
No I'm not with WWH. I haven;t decided on this fight yet.  Someone brought Sentry up to support their argument and I said the only reason Sentry lasted during that fight was because of the nature of his pwoers. His aura calms the Hulk. Hulk resisted this and if Hulk didn't have this obstacle he would have steam rolled Sentry.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical :

Ok. But this whole thing started because You belive that Sentry used his TP powers on Hulk like he was doing in the past. The problem is, that after he realised that Void is him, after he cameback, Emma Frost used her TP powers to help Sentry block Void (their apperance in New Avengers). It take all this power to keep Void in his mental cage. That is why he never used TP after he back.
Now we even know that Sentry was losing this mental battle (Siege and Dark Avengers).
I think that You missed that.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical :  Ok. But this whole thing started because You belive that Sentry used his TP powers on Hulk like he was doing in the past. The problem is, that after he realised that Void is him, after he cameback, Emma Frost used her TP powers to help Sentry block Void (their apperance in New Avengers). It take all this power to keep Void in his mental cage. That is why he never used TP after he back. Now we even know that Sentry was losing this mental battle (Siege and Dark Avengers). I think that You missed that. "
I never said that at all.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP. "
Since when?
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#182  Edited By tensor

hulk for the win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By King_Saturn
@tensor said:
" hulk for the win "
I do not think so...
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By tensor
@King Saturn: why so ?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Since when? "
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By King_Saturn
@tensor said:
" @King Saturn: why so ? "
well Blue Marvel has a lot to his advantage here against The Hulk... he has Flight... Energy Projection... as well as Physical Strength at least enough to match Hulk... if not actually greater than Hulk's strength ( considering his average levels of strength during his Rage )... 
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By tensor
@King Saturn: lol i like blue marvel but from my side i have to give it to the hulk.reason its wwh an as good as marvel is i think hulk would be toofor  much him,plus blue marvel durability did not look top notch after the fight with sentry, he was down .while the fight with hulk an sentry hulk was not beaten, he  just change hulk  back to normal
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#188  Edited By PowerHerc

World War Hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat. "
He doesn't have TP.You were corrected pages ago.Sentry's aura comes from absorption of solar energy.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DrTyrannical
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Since when? "
@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
He doesn't have TP.You were corrected pages ago.Sentry's aura comes from absorption of solar energy. "
I didn't even have to say it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
well Blue Marvel has a lot to his advantage here against The Hulk... he has Flight... Energy Projection... as well as Physical Strength at least enough to match Hulk... if not actually greater than Hulk's strength ( considering his average levels of strength during his Rage )...  "
Well I doubt Blue Marvel is stronger than Hulk but I agree he has the advantage in almost every area.Hulk even getting good shots in would have to be subject to plot device.
Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins here. A lot of people here don't have very good reasons for BM wining...

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

blue marvel

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel wins.

@champion99: lol yes they do.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Champion99

Blue Marvel wins.

@champion99: lol yes they do.

Like what?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@champion99: Read, because I have noticed them.

If you're not going to say it then you didn't have to reply.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly blue marvel.

flexible154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion ,Hyperion killed the other hulk. Blue should win here.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulk, comfortably.