Hulk vs Blue Marvel

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By pooty
@DrTyrannical:  In every comic i have ever read. If someone is being affected by mind control or mood control it is stated by the characters themselves or the writers. Or you see it in their eyes or something. This was not done at all in Sentry fight with Hulk. It was not stated that Hulk was in a calm mood. It was not stated that Hulk was resisting any outside influence. Sentry didn't state that "I can't believe my power isn't working on Hulk".  Hulk was speaking as he regularly does. And his actions showed he was not calm. Yes Sentry does NORMALLY have a calming effect on the Hulk. And you can see it's effect on the Hulk. Hulk becomes passive, mild and believes anything the Sentry says. Did the Hulk show any of those signs during the battle?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:
" Here we see Hulk enraged.

Then we see Reed used the synthezed aura.  It was clearly working until Hulk realized it wasn't sentry and then he broke the machine "
OMG READ THE COMIC.... "
I have. Obviously you have not. "
You're just saying that because it's obvious to everyone that you didn't. 

"I'm rubber you're glue" that's what you're doing. 

@DrTyrannical said:

Reed never said that? HAHAHA. Again, you confirm your lack of knowledge. 

Here we see Hulk enraged.

Then we see Reed used the synthezed aura.

It was clearly working until Hulk realized it wasn't sentry and then he broke the machine

Reed never said that Sentry's aura calmed World War Hulk, their talk was before the fight.So you saying Sentry calmed him is something you made up and was never stated anywhere in the book.Reed knows his aura calmed Hulk in the past.It has nothing to do with the what happened book.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical:  I have to be honest, it seems as though you are confused about what really happened in the issues that are being debated here. Either that or you did not read the actual issues and are claiming you did. "
I love when people say this. Who in their right mind would "pretend" to read a comic issue? What is the point? There is nothing to gain in doing something like that.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:
" Here we see Hulk enraged.

Then we see Reed used the synthezed aura.  It was clearly working until Hulk realized it wasn't sentry and then he broke the machine "
OMG READ THE COMIC.... "
I have. Obviously you have not. "
You're just saying that because it's obvious to everyone that you didn't. 

"I'm rubber you're glue" that's what you're doing. 

@DrTyrannical said:

Reed never said that? HAHAHA. Again, you confirm your lack of knowledge. 

Here we see Hulk enraged.

Then we see Reed used the synthezed aura.

It was clearly working until Hulk realized it wasn't sentry and then he broke the machine

Reed never said that Sentry's aura calmed World War Hulk, their talk was before the fight.So you saying Sentry calmed him is something you made up and was never stated anywhere in the book.Reed knows his aura calmed Hulk in the past.It has nothing to do with the what happened book. "
Because you say so? Every other encounter says other wise. He was obviously resisting the calming aura. If he hadn't had to resist the aura Sentry would have been paste. There is nothing you can say or do to prove otherwise.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
 Who in their right mind would "pretend" to read a comic issue? What is the point? 
Good question.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical:
Hulk was faking it, post the other scan and you can tell he was playing along. Most hulk fan use this prove how crafty WWH hulk is.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#107  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical:  I have to be honest, it seems as though you are confused about what really happened in the issues that are being debated here. Either that or you did not read the actual issues and are claiming you did. "
I love when people say this. Who in their right mind would "pretend" to read a comic issue? What is the point? There is nothing to gain in doing something like that. "
I have no idea why you love it when people say that. I do find it interesting that you have been told that very statement enough times for you to find amusement from it though. It leads me to believe that you are told that often. 

I would have no idea what would drive you to lie, if that is in fact what you are doing. Perhaps to make your argument seem credible?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
Because you say so? Every other encounter says other wise. He was obviously resisting the calming aura. If he hadn't had to resist the aura Sentry would have been paste. There is nothing you can say or do to prove otherwise. "
All of the things I just said happened..happened.You keep trying to make this personal.It's not about me.Read the damn comic.In Sentry's fight with Hulk..Hulk wasn't resisting anything.They were just fighting.He wasn't at all calmed.That clearly proves otherwise to what you're saying.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Death Certificate said:
" @DrTyrannical: Hulk was faking it, post the other scan and you can tell he was playing along. Most hulk fan use this prove how crafty WWH hulk is. "
He did the same exact thing to Strange too.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Because you say so? Every other encounter says other wise. He was obviously resisting the calming aura. If he hadn't had to resist the aura Sentry would have been paste. There is nothing you can say or do to prove otherwise. "

All of the things I just said happened..happened.You keep trying to make this personal.It's not about me.Read the damn comic.In Sentry's fight with Hulk..Hulk wasn't resisting anything.They were just fighting.He wasn't at all calmed.That clearly proves otherwise to what you're saying. "
It does not prove otherwise. You're basically saying Sentry turned his aura off and it wasn't there at all. Fact is - the aura was there, which means Hulk had to have felt it. This should tell anyone with common sense that he was resisting the aura.

@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:
I love when people say this. Who in their right mind would "pretend" to read a comic issue? What is the point? There is nothing to gain in doing something like that. "
I have no idea why you love it when people say that. I do find it interesting that you have been told that very statement enough times for you to find amusement from it though. It leads me to believe that you are told that often.   I would have no idea what would drive you to lie, if that is in fact what you are doing. Perhaps to make your argument seem credible? "
I receive that from Vance Astro only. And when he lies and proves himself wrong with his own scans I know his opinions has no credibility. I see this statement about 10 times a day in other threads I'm not participating in. It's a common accusation around here at comicvine. 

No lies here dude. No reason to.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:

It does not prove otherwise. You're basically saying Sentry turned his aura off and it wasn't there at all. Fact is - the aura was there, which means Hulk had to have felt it. This should tell anyone with common sense that he was resisting the aura. "

No..I'm saying his aura didn't effect Hulk.There is no proof that it effected Hulk in anyway.Any statements to the contrary are made up by you.The aura was not shown to effect him and it was not stated to have effected him.Therefore you didn't have a case from the start.What the aura should have done is the EXACT opposite of what happened.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
 I know his opinions has no credibility.
The irony is killing me.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

It does not prove otherwise. You're basically saying Sentry turned his aura off and it wasn't there at all. Fact is - the aura was there, which means Hulk had to have felt it. This should tell anyone with common sense that he was resisting the aura. "

No..I'm saying his aura didn't effect Hulk.There is no proof that it effected Hulk in anyway.Any statements to the contrary are made up by you.The aura was not shown to effect him and it was not stated to have effected him.Therefore you didn't have a case from the start.What the aura should have done is the EXACT opposite of what happened. "
Why? 

Because Hulk was resisting the aura. If he hadn;'t had to resist that aura, Sentry would have been ko'd way before the fight ended.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By pooty
@DrTyrannical:  When Reed synthesized the aura we visibly saw Hulk reacting to it. Hulk slumped down. Started talking calmly etc.
 When Dr. Strange was using magic. we saw Hulk reacting to it. He was able to be reasoned with. He stopped attacking.
No one is arguing the point that sentry has an aura that he always emits. It has worked in the past. But during the Hulks fight with Sentry did you see or read anything that shows the aura was affecting him?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
Why? 

Because Hulk was resisting the aura. If he hadn;'t had to resist that aura, Sentry would have been ko'd way before the fight ended. "
There is no proof of WTF you are saying..what part of that don't you get? Hulk wasn't resisting anything.He wasn't hindered in anyway.What the aura did to Savage Hulk wasn't even shown to be a problem for World War Hulk..you know the whole burning thing?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Why? 

Because Hulk was resisting the aura. If he hadn;'t had to resist that aura, Sentry would have been ko'd way before the fight ended. "
There is no proof of WTF you are saying..what part of that don't you get? Hulk wasn't resisting anything.He wasn't hindered in anyway.What the aura did to Savage Hulk wasn't even shown to be a problem for World War Hulk..you know the whole burning thing? "
There is no proof of what I'm saying? You yourself admitted the aura has an effect. Nothing indicated that the aura was nullified in their fight. The only logical conclusion to why the aura didn't work was because this new version of the Hulk was resisting it. Case closed.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said: 
@erik said:
" I have no idea why you love it when people say that. I do find it interesting that you have been told that very statement enough times for you to find amusement from it though. It leads me to believe that you are told that often.   I would have no idea what would drive you to lie, if that is in fact what you are doing. Perhaps to make your argument seem credible? "
I receive that from Vance Astro only. And when he lies and proves himself wrong with his own scans I know his opinions has no credibility. I see this statement about 10 times a day in other threads I'm not participating it. It's a common accusation around here at comicvine.   No lies here dude. No reason to. "
I never said you were lying. I said you were either confused about what actually happened in the issues OR you are lying. The facts are clear. Reed synthesized this aura because he believed it would have an effect on Hulk. Hulk played along because it allowed him to get in striking distance to Reed. The aura had no effect on Hulk at all. The same goes for the actual battle with Sentry. The aura had no effect at all.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said: 

@erik said:
" I have no idea why you love it when people say that. I do find it interesting that you have been told that very statement enough times for you to find amusement from it though. It leads me to believe that you are told that often.   I would have no idea what would drive you to lie, if that is in fact what you are doing. Perhaps to make your argument seem credible? "
I receive that from Vance Astro only. And when he lies and proves himself wrong with his own scans I know his opinions has no credibility. I see this statement about 10 times a day in other threads I'm not participating it. It's a common accusation around here at comicvine.   No lies here dude. No reason to. "
I never said you were lying. I said you were either confused about what actually happened in the issues OR you are lying. The facts are clear. Reed synthesized this aura because he believed it would have an effect on Hulk. Hulk played along because it allowed him to get in striking distance to Reed. The aura had no effect on Hulk at all. The same goes for the actual battle with Sentry. The aura had no effect at all. "
I know this. What I'm trying to say is it had no effect because Hulk was resisting it. If he had not had to resist this, I believe Hulk would have easily beaten Sentry.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
 And when he lies and proves himself wrong with his own scans I know his opinions has no credibility.
This is getting ridiculous.I said that Thor hurt Gladiator with Lightning then posted a scan showing him doing just that.You said that it's not lightning but I still think it is.However this isn't any worse then you posting a scan of Gladiator supposedly "beating" Thor even posted then scans of when Thor reverted back into a human and then said you don't recall any variables that caused Gladiator to win.There's a difference between not knowing what something is and showing clear signs you didn't read the comic.The pictures are irrelevant in your case.If you even read the words.You would have known what happened.
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By goldenkey
@Cypher's Gambit: this is the argument used with Hulk vs. anybody.  It's the basis of his character and still people think Hulk can be defeated by all types of characters.  Only telepaths or molecular changers have a chance. 
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
 And when he lies and proves himself wrong with his own scans I know his opinions has no credibility.
This is getting ridiculous.I said that Thor hurt Gladiator with Lightning then posted a scan showing him doing just that.You said that it's not lightning but I still think it is.However this isn't any worse then you posting a scan of Gladiator supposedly "beating" Thor even posted then scans of when Thor reverted back into a human and then said you don't recall any variables that caused Gladiator to win.There's a difference between not knowing what something is and showing clear signs you didn't read the comic.The pictures are irrelevant in your case.If you even read the words.You would have known what happened. "
lol. You're mad because I caught you lying and now you're trying to act as if you "thought" it was lightning. You are hilarious.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
There is no proof of what I'm saying? You yourself admitted the aura has an effect. Nothing indicated that the aura was nullified in their fight. The only logical conclusion to why the aura didn't work was because this new version of the Hulk was resisting it. Case closed. "
I didn't admit anything.Sentry's aura had an affect on SAVAGE HULK.That's what I agreed to.The aura is supposed to calm Hulk down by keeping his skin from burning.I don't know if WORLD WAR HULK even suffers from that neither do you.Hulk also never showed a single sign of calming down...so you don't have a case and you never did.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
"I know this. What I'm trying to say is it had no effect because Hulk was resisting it. If he had not had to resist this, I believe Hulk would have easily beaten Sentry. "
There is no evidence indicating that Hulk had to resist anything at all.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
lol. You're mad because I caught you lying and now you're trying to act as if you "thought" it was lightning. You are hilarious. "
I'm not mad about anything.That post was really for everyone else so they know I didn't try to lie about what I posted.The difference between me and you is you're reaching to try and call me a liar.I ACTUALLY caught you in a lie.I wouldn't have posted a scan saying there was lightning if I didn't think that's what it was.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"I know this. What I'm trying to say is it had no effect because Hulk was resisting it. If he had not had to resist this, I believe Hulk would have easily beaten Sentry. "
There is no evidence indicating that Hulk had to resist anything at all. "
The fact that it is supposed to calm the Hulk down and it didn't suggests he resisted the aura. There is no other explanation as to why the aura didn't work.

@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
lol. You're mad because I caught you lying and now you're trying to act as if you "thought" it was lightning. You are hilarious. "
I'm not mad about anything.That post was really for everyone else so they know I didn't try to lie about what I posted.The difference between me and you is you're reaching to try and call me a liar.I ACTUALLY caught you in a lie.I wouldn't have posted a scan saying there was lightning if I didn't think that's what it was. "
You haven't caught me lying once. You say you have, but you have not. You were caught and you proved yourself wrong.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
The fact that it is supposed to calm the Hulk down and it didn't suggests he resisted the aura. "
No. It suggested that the aura had no effect. The rest you are making up. There is no indications that anything was resisted.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
The fact that it is supposed to calm the Hulk down and it didn't suggests he resisted the aura. "
No. It suggested that the aura had no effect. The rest you are making up. There is no indications that anything was resisted. "
 There is no other explanation as to why the aura didn't work. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
You haven't caught me lying once. You say you have, but you have not. You were caught and you proved yourself wrong. "
Even this is a lie.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
There is no other explanation as to why the aura didn't work.  "
Why it didn't work is irrelevant.There is no proof to why it didn't work..so again,you're making it up.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:

Even this is a lie. "

Exactly.

@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
There is no other explanation as to why the aura didn't work.  "
Why it didn't work is irrelevant.There is no proof to why it didn't work..so again,you're making it up. "
It's completely relevant. My suggestion makes sense. Something you lack.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" There is no other explanation as to why the aura didn't work.  "
If that were true, you would have no one saying there is and providing you with other possibilities.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
It's completely relevant. My suggestion makes sense. Something you lack. "
Right..I have no common sense because I don't make up my own scenarios for comics everyone has read and then try to push them on other people when I have no proof of any of it.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

It's completely relevant. My suggestion makes sense. Something you lack. "
Right..I have no common sense because I don't make up my own scenarios for comics everyone has read and then try to push them on other people when I have no proof of any of it. "
Everything in the history between Hulk/Sentry indicates and suggests this. Again, no common sense or logic from you what so ever.

@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
If that were true, you would have no one saying there is and providing you with other possibilities. "

What other explanations are there? Unless Hulks physiology all of a sudden changed, then there is no other explanation for why the aura did not work.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
Everything in the history between Hulk/Sentry indicates and suggests this. Again, no common sense or logic from you what so ever. "
So I guess you're the only one in this thread that has any sense because you're the only one who thinks the nonsense you are saying is valid?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Everything in the history between Hulk/Sentry indicates and suggests this. Again, no common sense or logic from you what so ever. "
So I guess you're the only one in this thread that has any sense because you're the only one who thinks the nonsense you are saying is valid? "
Other people had already admitted that the Hulk resisted the aura. Where have you been? Just because a few of your friends came in to save you and agreed with you doesn't mean you're right.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:

Other people had already admitted that the Hulk resisted the aura. Where have you been? Just because a few of your friends came in to save you and agreed with you doesn't mean you're right. "

Who in this thread admitted that Sentry only hung with Hulk because Hulk resisted the aura? Show me where anyone admitted that.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
If that were true, you would have no one saying there is and providing you with other possibilities. "
What other explanations are there? Unless Hulks physiology all of a sudden changed, then there is no other explanation for why the aura did not work. "
It simply did not work. The other possible explanation is that it does not work on any Hulk other than Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk is the only Hulk that has ever been stated to have the condition that the aura even addressed. If other versions of the Hulk do not have a skin condition that feels like burning skin, then the aura would do nothing. Since no other version is said to have this condition, there is no reason to believe they do.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

Other people had already admitted that the Hulk resisted the aura. Where have you been? Just because a few of your friends came in to save you and agreed with you doesn't mean you're right. "

Who in this thread admitted that Sentry only hung with Hulk because Hulk resisted the aura? Show me where anyone admitted that. "
They admitted that he resisted the aura. I never said they admitted that Hulk hung with Sentry due to this. This is my opinion. An opinion that makes perfect sense as every other encounter between the two would indicate this.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:
They admitted that he resisted the aura. I never said they admitted that Hulk hung with Sentry due to this. This is my opinion. An opinion that makes perfect sense as every other encounter between the two would indicate this. "
It's your opinion but nobody really agrees with it so you don't really have anything.Hulk showed no signs of resisting anything..and I didn't see anyone admit that.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
What other explanations are there? Unless Hulks physiology all of a sudden changed, then there is no other explanation for why the aura did not work. "
It simply did not work. The other possible explanation is that it does not work on any Hulk other than Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk is the only Hulk that has ever been stated to have the condition that the aura even addressed. If other versions of the Hulk do not have a skin condition that feels like burning skin, then the aura would do nothing. Since no other version is said to have this condition, there is no reason to believe they do. "
I disagree entirely. Hulk's physiology is always the same. It doesn't change from version to version. The only difference between the Hulks is their minds. 

@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
They admitted that he resisted the aura. I never said they admitted that Hulk hung with Sentry due to this. This is my opinion. An opinion that makes perfect sense as every other encounter between the two would indicate this. "
It's your opinion but nobody really agrees with it so you don't really have anything.Hulk showed no signs of resisting anything..and I didn't see anyone admit that. "
I have an argument that can not be proven false. It doesn't matter if nobody agrees with me. Read the opages again and you'll see a few people agree that Hulk resisted the aura.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" I disagree entirely. Hulk's physiology is always the same. It doesn't change from version to version. The only difference between the Hulks is their minds. "
Unfortunately it does not matter if you agree or disagree. Proof is what matters. You have no proof of this statement or any other that you have made thus far.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I disagree entirely. Hulk's physiology is always the same. It doesn't change from version to version. The only difference between the Hulks is their minds. "
Unfortunately it does not matter if you agree or disagree. Proof is what matters. You have no proof of this statement or any other that you have made thus far. "
Neither do you.

At least my suggestion is supported by previous encounters between Sentry and Hulk. You have no support behind your suggestion what so ever.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Unfortunately it does not matter if you agree or disagree. Proof is what matters. You have no proof of this statement or any other that you have made thus far. "
Neither do you.  At least my suggestion is supported by previous encounters between Sentry and Hulk. You have no support behind your suggestion what so ever. "

I have proof of everything I said was certain. The rest is speculation, which I also admitted.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Neither do you.  At least my suggestion is supported by previous encounters between Sentry and Hulk. You have no support behind your suggestion what so ever. "
I have proof of everything I said was certain. The rest is speculation, which I also admitted. "
You have no proof at all, actually. Nothing supports your claim.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
"You have no proof at all, actually. Nothing supports your claim. "
Yes I do. You just have no idea what I said was certain anymore because you have fallen into a riotous rage. You are swinging blind at this point. Like a guy that just got maced.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By DrTyrannical
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Yes I do. You just have no idea what I said was certain anymore because you have fallen into a riotous rage. You are swinging blind at this point. Like a guy that just got maced. "
hahaha. Riotous rage? These accusations are meaningless and amusing. lol. I'm quite content at the moment. You have provided no proof to any of your claims, yet you say you have. This makes me happy.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Erik
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

Yes I do. You just have no idea what I said was certain anymore because you have fallen into a riotous rage. You are swinging blind at this point. Like a guy that just got maced. "
hahaha. Riotous rage? These accusations are meaningless and amusing. lol. I'm quite content at the moment. You have provided no proof to any of your claims, yet you say you have. This makes me happy. "
Just out of curiosity, what are these claims you say I am making?
Mr Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#148  Edited By Mr Bubbles

WWHulk = Sentry
Blue Marvel > Sentry

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DrTyrannical said:

I have an argument that can not be proven false. It doesn't matter if nobody agrees with me. Read the opages again and you'll see a few people agree that Hulk resisted the aura. "

It can't be proven right either so you have no business saying it.This isn't how battle forums work.Your bullsh#t speculation isn't to be taken into account.Even responding to it gave that argument more credit then it was worth.You can't make a case on anything you have no proof of,
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Vance Astro said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

I have an argument that can not be proven false. It doesn't matter if nobody agrees with me. Read the opages again and you'll see a few people agree that Hulk resisted the aura. "

It can't be proven right either so you have no business saying it.This isn't how battle forums work.Your bullsh#t speculation isn't to be taken into account.Even responding to it gave that argument more credit then it was worth.You can't make a case on anything you have no proof of, "
My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work.