#1 Edited by Star_blast (34 posts) - - Show Bio

World War hulk. Normal black Adam, Thor, darkseid and thanos. Black Adam has no isis power. 2.5 hours sundipped superman Darkseid has all his godlike powers. Thanos has no gems. Takes place is the moon. Thor has full power and his hammer. Victory by death or KO.

#2 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, maybe Superman depending on how long hes sundipped.

#3 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#4 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

BLACK ADAM

#5 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power Black Adam?

Is this including Isis's powers?

Because that would make a big difference.

Thor, Hulk and Thanos are also going to be the first ones to be taken out. Especially if Thanos gets no tech prep.

#6 Posted by divad4686 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Full power Black Adam?

Thor, Hulk and Thanos are also going to be the first ones to be taken out. Especially if Thanos gets no tech prep.

Thanos taken out? this fight end up on Thanos vs Darkseid

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid take this. Hulk goes down first, then Thor, then Supes, then BA, then Darkseid or Thanos.

#8 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Not detailed enough to make a valid unbiased conclusion.

#9 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@divad4686 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Full power Black Adam?

Thanos taken out? this fight end up on Thanos vs Darkseid

@YoungJustice said:

Thanos or Darkseid take this. Hulk goes down first, then Thor, then Supes, then BA, then Darkseid or Thanos.

Well everyone should know Darkseid beats his pansyass Marvel copy.

#10 Posted by laflux (15042 posts) - - Show Bio

So basicially Thanos vs Darksied

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:
No, Sundipped Supes is too much of a beast even Darkside is afraid of him.
#12 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

#13 Posted by laflux (15042 posts) - - Show Bio

With the omega effect Darksied should be able to at least Bfr supes. Darksied in reality has so many ways to beat supes sun amped or not, he shouldn't have to resort to a physical confrontation- and even then id still favour him. Thanos as similiar capabilites with he standard tech and cosmic energy manipulation abilities, and in his weakest incarnation was destroying planets as a side effect of easily beating down people who could rip apart stars. Thanos or Darksied will be victor here

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid

#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

So, it's WorldBreaker Hulk Vs Rune King Thor Vs Sundipped Superman Vs Full-powered Darkseid / Thanos..

Thanos Or Darkseid wins, Hulk would die in seconds, and RKT & Supes would kill each other.

#16 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

So, it's WorldBreaker Hulk Vs Rune King Thor Vs Sundipped Superman Vs Full-powered Darkseid / Thanos..

Thanos Or Darkseid wins, Hulk would die in seconds, and RKT & Supes would kill each other.

Hmm dont know but full power Black Adam is not a joke

#17 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid. The others are really not on the same level of power nor wit.

I tend to believe that Thanos and Darkseid would end up signing a truce and thenreturn to tyranting their own dimension after they realized defeating each other is nigh impossible.

#18 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is going to end up Thanos vs Darkseid...which could probably go either way, but I'm leaning towards Darkseid as the last man standing.

#19 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:
With the omega effect Darksied should be able to at least Bfr supes. Darksied in reality has so many ways to beat supes sun amped or not, he shouldn't have to resort to a physical confrontation- and even then id still favour him. Thanos as similiar capabilites with he standard tech and cosmic energy manipulation abilities, and in his weakest incarnation was destroying planets as a side effect of easily beating down people who could rip apart stars. Thanos or Darksied will be victor here
No Sundipped Supes beat the living daylights out of Darkseid they already fought and Supes put him in his place.
#20 Posted by Dextersinister (5921 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@laflux said:
No Sundipped Supes beat the living daylights out of Darkseid they already fought and Supes put him in his place.

Darkseid was suffering from forgotten power syndrome in that fight or was an avatar possibly both. He has displayed powers that Superman can't stop before so if they are ignored to give Supes a win that's proper PIS. Superman suffers from it all the time himself.

#21 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid probably, maybe Supes.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18469 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Well everyone should know Darkseid beats his pansyass Marvel copy.

if we are using current Thanos from Thanos Imperative then I dont see how Darkseid can beat him. He is immortal, can repair from anything, cant be warped out of reality, can come back from being BFRed across space or time, and has never been knocked out in a fist fight , not see how Darkseid would easily beat him.

But like he said it has to come down to Darkseid vs Thanos.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid was suffering from forgotten power syndrome in that fight or was an avatar possibly both. He has displayed powers that Superman can't stop before so if they are ignored to give Supes a win that's proper PIS. Superman suffers from it all the time himself.

I dont understand why people bring the Avatar of Darkseid up, the real Darkseid has never faced any heroes. All his encounters have been Avatar, the only person Darkseid in his true form has faced is Spectre, and thats a lopsided argument to make.

#24 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough details, Superman's powers while sundipping varies on the time he spends doing so.

#25 Posted by Star_blast (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough details now. If not tell me what you need.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Star_blast said:

You should also put in the method of victory. Because as it stand Hulk, Black Adam are likely to be BFRed. Superman and Thor, mindraped. And Thanos and Darkseid slug it out till one of them yields, i would put my money on Thanos, but could totally understand people saying Darkseid wins though.

Without mindrape, a 2.5 hours sundipped Superman would simply plow though anyone else in the battle barring Darkseid (thanks to omega beam) and Thanos (thanks to his shields).

#27 Posted by Star_blast (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I did

#28 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Star_blast said:

You should also put in the method of victory. Because as it stand Hulk, Black Adam are likely to be BFRed. Superman and Thor, mindraped. And Thanos and Darkseid slug it out till one of them yields, i would put my money on Thanos, but could totally understand people saying Darkseid wins though.

Without mindrape, a 2.5 hours sundipped Superman would simply plow though anyone else in the battle barring Darkseid (thanks to omega beam) and Thanos (thanks to his shields).

According to OP, Darkseid has "all of his godlike powers", so I'm going to assume Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation.

I'd say that gives him the edge against Thanos, no matter how powered-up or immortal he is. It could even be the Darkseid with the syrum that gave him access to all the dead New Gods' powers, making him easily able to beat Thanos.

#29 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

ill take thanos way to impressive as of late then seid.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18469 posts) - - Show Bio

What gave you the impression it was either World Breaker Hulk or Rune King Thor in the battle?

#31 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: The first post was edited.

And before that, it was Thor at full power & Hulk was super-hyper pissed off.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: The first post was edited.

And before that, it was Thor at full power & Hulk was super-hyper pissed off.

Thor at full power doesnt automatically mean RKT :p lol

#33 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

Sundipped? Superman wins. Under any other condition it would be Thanos or Darkseid.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thanos/Darkseid
  2. Martian Manhunter
  3. Sun-Dipped Superman
  4. Thor
  5. Black Adam
  6. Hulk
#35 Edited by KorusDestroyus (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even World Breaker Hulk can take Supes. Black Adam isn't going to take WB Hulk anyways, so both of them are down quick. I find it funny that people say this goes down to Darkseid and Thanos because...

Darkseid is being constantly destroyed by Superman. What use is he in this fight? How bout Thor? Pfft, Thor doesn't stand a chance LOL. Superman can block and lift mjonlir or whatever its called anyways, so I don't usee Thor winning this at all, LOL. Thor, Hulk, and Black Adam get taken out quickly, then Darkseid gets eventually pummeled to death by Supes. Thanos is the last one other than Supes here...

Well Thanos is about Darkseid level, so I don't see him winning here.

SUPES FTW.

Oh yeah I forgot MMH but I don't see him doing too much before the planet gets destroyed taking him out as well. It wasn't fair putting him up with people like Thanos, Supes, and Darkseid.