No Caption Provided

VS

Battle Beast

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals on, in character
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by death or KO
  • Fight takes place in New York City in the day time, but can go anywhere. Civilians will be present
Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dunno anything about Battle Beast. Doc Green is pretty weaksauce though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk every single time

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Feats?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tparks

@laflux: I doubt anyone has many scans, (@sirfizzwhizz maybe?) but he's been in an ongoing fight with Thragg for about the past 5 issues or so. Both of them are a bloody pulp right now, with their internal organs literally hanging from their bodies, but neither of them have slowed down at all even.

That's kind of why I think Battle Beast can take this. Hulk's morals won't allow him to do enough damage to put down Battle Beast. Hulk's not really one to rip a character in half, and it appears that Battle Beast can survive basically anything besides this, and continue fighting with a greater effort even.

Even if Hulk wanted to rip BB in half, it would be incredibly hard for him to pull that off. BB is Viltrumite in power levels, and a very impressive and vicious warrior on top of this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@laflux said:

Feats?

Battle Beast feats are beating down Invincible, and some Guardians of the Globe easily before the Viltrumite War.

Then BB beats to death a Viltrumite during Nolans escape with Allen from prison.

No Caption Provided

BB then took down several Viltrumites in the Viltrumite War at once.

Currently he is battling blow for blow nearly with Thragg.

No Caption Provided

BB uses super powerful axes and swords in battle that can cut atomic level durability of Viltrumites.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

Battle Beast because he looks bad ass

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle Beast.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

hulk

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Battle Beast.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Battle Beast. He can fight evenly with Thragg and unlike other briggs he is almost impossible to KO due to his pain tolerance and damage soak.

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with Battle Beast on this one. He's fighting blow for blow with Thragg right now, and he disemboweled himself prior to the battle so that it would be a fair fight. He can handle whatever Doc Green dishes out.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

If doc green cuts loose he can probably do enough damage. The problem is that he barely ever actually takes fights seriously.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

BB

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jacthripper

Battle Beast is a badass

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

@tparks: does battle beast have a healing factor?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: yes, but not like Hulk or Wolverine, more along lines of Invincible.

The main thing that sells me is Battle Beast weapons, and teeth that cut Viltrumites up.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm not very knowledgable at all on invincible. How good is that healing factor if you don't mind me asking?

I'm wondering because doc green does this thing where if he gets angry (which is rare and is normally triggered by someone saying how he's a monster) he basically amps up tenfold and pounds the crap out of who he's fighting. He did it to rulk but calmed down and threw the fight afterwards, and next to his AI: gammon. It's worth noting that the first time doc green tried punching gammon he caused a small dent and was slapped away like a child. When he got angry he pretty much tore the thing to shreds.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Its the same thing All Hulks do when angry lol. The Healing Factor allows Bb to not eat, breath, or survive months frozen in space. His healing allows him to heal guts hanging out of ya wounds in a few days. Its not Hulk or Wolverine, along the lines of Ultimate Captain America, or Invincible level.]

The point is he is made of Smart Atoms which allows durability on the atomic level, and only beings like Viltrumite and higher can make dent, and even then that is not super effective.

Hulk as Doc green is pretty pathetic, worse form yet IMO. I can see BB taking this form do to his stats, skill (BB is the greatest Gladiator like warrior in the known universe), and his weapons that can cut beings with atomic level durability.

Doc green gets his head cut off honestly.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle Beast looks like Rengar from League of Legends lmao

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 44orhsaJ

Based on what is said I am going with battle beast.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Depends if doc green decideds to go all out. Judging by what he did to red hulk battle beast would be under huge amounts of damage if he did decide to stop holding back,

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: What do you see as huge amounts of damage? I'm not claiming your wrong with that question, I'm just curious.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Battle Beast has a good chance at winning this (I don't know much about Doc Green feats) but He has been having many good feats in the last issues. He killed Ragnars easily (this things eat regular and even powerful Viltrumites, like Conquest, for breakfast, the only Viltrumite that stands a chance against them is Thragg and then he fights Thragg in a battle with equal conditions for days (we still don't know the result of that battle). Also you have to keep in mind that Thragg can stomp two really powerful Viltrumites at the same time.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@tparks: for example once he stopped holding back he snapped Rulks arm easily, mauled his face with one punch and slammed him to the floor so hard that he couldn't even move and could barely talk. And that was rulk, someone relatively close to hulk in durability levels when he's written properly.

So that type of damage, repeatedly.

Although that's assuming he stops holding back, which he will if he starts to get badly hurt or feels that BB is a threat to anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

If Doc Green's serious and cuts out his diplomatic mumbling, he can dish out some serious damage, considering he manage to completely floor Ross, who is very close to his durability and power level, or so we thought.

That said, this fight will most definitely be won be Battle Beast. Doc Green's damage intake and healing capabilities are not as strong as his other incarnations, which is going to matter against an enemy who can fight for days against the strongest Viltrumite. Thragg completely dominated both Mark(Invicnible) and his dad, each with his individual hands, which is mind-bogglingly impressive if one factors in Marks feats of strength, durability, healing, speed, etc. If this were current Savage Hulk or Green Scar, then yeah, I can argue for their sake, but Doc Green, Professor Hulk, and Joe Fixit don't stand a single chance.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hulk

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Battle Beast has a good chance at winning this (I don't know much about Doc Green feats) but He has been having many good feats in the last issues. He killed Ragnars easily (this things eat regular and even powerful Viltrumites, like Conquest, for breakfast, the only Viltrumite that stands a chance against them is Thragg and then he fights Thragg in a battle with equal conditions for days (we still don't know the result of that battle). Also you have to keep in mind that Thragg can stomp two really powerful Viltrumites at the same time.

Battle Beast most definitely wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny that no name users post Hulk and Hulk knowledgable people are siding toward BB :) interesting observation on ignorant users on this site I think.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: poor observation actually. Just because someone hasn't made a name for themselves doesn't mean they're suddenly ignorant due to a grand total of 1 extremely knowledgable hulk user saying he loses.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theacidskull: can BB dish out the same damage that ross did? I mean, he was shaking the continent and doc green was taking it fine with seemingly minor injuries. It's only the sudden super punch that knocked him out in round 1 for some reason. Apart from that doc green handled continent level hits just fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: can BB dish out the same damage that ross did? I mean, he was shaking the continent and doc green was taking it fine with seemingly minor injuries. It's only the sudden super punch that knocked him out in round 1 for some reason. Apart from that doc green handled continent level hits just fine.

Mark/Invincible is a very power being who completely walks all over absolutely everything, even managed to choke a Viltrumite war veterans like Conquest who is considered to be one of the most fearsome warriors of his race, all while having a beach ball sized hole poked through his stomach.

Thragg restrained both Mark and his Dad, who is just as powerful, without a single problem. Battle beast has been fighting Thragg for days, and with his speed, I'm sure he could win the battle. Not saying that it's a stomp, but given that Doc Green takes far more time to actually heal from his wounds when compared to Savage Hulk or Green Scar, I'd say he won't be able to take it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@theacidskull: it's not like his healing is useless. Straight after he slammed ross he pretty much healed from all lf his wounds by the next page. That happened several times.

Can BB take the beating if doc green cuts loose? I mean, whatever you think about him savage hulk has never been able to do to ross what doc green did. And even whilst calm he's been able to smack people into orbit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: it's not like his healing is useless. Straight after he slammed ross he pretty much healed from all lf his wounds by the next page. That happened several times.

Can BB take the beating if doc green cuts loose? I mean, whatever you think about him savage hulk has never been able to do to ross what doc green did. And even whilst calm he's been able to smack people into orbit.

Savage Hulk has far greater feats than both Ross and Doc Green. There isn't even a remote comparison. And cuts and bruises are not my concern. BB goes for lethal blows and he can sure as hell take a serious beating and damage himself. When Doc Greens arm was broken he had to snap it back into place instead of letting it, which never seems to be a problem for Savage or Green scar, seeing has how they have taken far worse. The only other instance where a broken bone managed to impede Hulk was in his first fight with Red Hulk, which was plot induced stupidity.

Doc Greens eyes took longer to heal as well, longer than usual at least that is. The fight will be epic, but I think BB can end the fight before Doc Green can win. It's not a stomp situation, nor will this be easy for either combatant, but BB has proven himself to be very powerful, and Doc Green has a tendency to lose focus on the fight.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: poor observation actually. Just because someone hasn't made a name for themselves doesn't mean they're suddenly ignorant due to a grand total of 1 extremely knowledgable hulk user saying he loses.

Pretty much a few hulk users say he loses. I am extremely very knowledgeable in Hulk. Owning all his comics up to Planet Hulk. As well Hulk n the Defender comics I have. Doc Green is a pathetic incarnation. Then we have Acid Skull siding toward BB with in depth reason. Even you gave a reason of why BB would possibly win, though your more on the fence.

Then you have ignorant users who simply state "Hulk" with no reason. Ignorant. Pretty straight foward casual, contribute nothing to battle forums ignorant users.

BB can punch in the skulls of Viltrumites, and that takes insane amount of force. However this is not why BB wins. Doc Green should out punch BB. BB wins because one big reason to me. Piercing/Slashing damage. That is the main reason.

BB Claws, and teeth can penetrate sub atomic level durability of a Viltrumite. Easy. BB weapons like wise can cut Viltrumites with ease. Hos natural weapons and artificial weapons will dismember Hulk here. Thats the edge for BB. Also BB has a speed edge, since he can react and attack speed blitzing tackles from Viltrumites like nothing.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theacidskull: that's because he has a larger number of appearances, but that's not the point. Ross and savage hulk have fought multiple times, IIRC Ross has more wins than hulk does under that incarnation. Ross is just an underrated character in general, he's consistently been around regular hulks level. And I can't even remember any other times where hulk has broke his bones aside from ultron blasting his foot.

I agree that doc green will lose if he doesn't fight properly, but if he actually cuts loose I can't see BB taking too much punishment. That's unless you consider him to be above ross by a large margin in that regard.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB still wins... we just can't go around the fact that BB carries around his weapons and Doc Greens durability sucks b@llz when it comes to piercing/slashing damage. Shaking a continent with his punches is impressive and all but i just can't ignore the obvious elephant in the room. Doc Green get's decapitated he is still among the weakest Hulk incarnations, Duggan has simply failed to deliver on his potential.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes BB

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: Id say I'm extremely knowledgable on hulk as well, but most of my hulk comics are the ones from planet hulk onwards (although I own a few before that) so it's a bit weird in that regard seeing as you have planet hulk and prior :) although it's worth noting that hulk was amoed at the end of planet hulk, and it was permanent.

I agree that MOST of the time doc green is pathetic. But not all of the time. He just never goes all out, it's only when he gets p*ssed off or feels threatened where he actually cuts loose. And when he feels like it he's a complete tank, Carol danvers couldn't hurt him and pretty much everyone on caps side was wetting themselves at the thought of facing him. And then he pretty much mangles ross with three hits so there's that as well.

Fair enough.

It's not like hulk doesn't have resistance to slashing attacks. Corvus found it difficult to cut hulks skin, and doc green is technically the same incarnation with a piece of extremis on his brain.

Although fair enough, assuming he gets good hits early in and doc green decides to fight like an idiot untill it's too late I can see BB winning.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Battle Beast smash!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: that's because he has a larger number of appearances, but that's not the point. Ross and savage hulk have fought multiple times, IIRC Ross has more wins than hulk does under that incarnation. Ross is just an underrated character in general, he's consistently been around regular hulks level. And I can't even remember any other times where hulk has broke his bones aside from ultron blasting his foot.

I agree that doc green will lose if he doesn't fight properly, but if he actually cuts loose I can't see BB taking too much punishment. That's unless you consider him to be above ross by a large margin in that regard.

Doesn't really matter whether it's due to appearances or some other reason, Savage Hulk still has far greater feats.

Rulk has literally only one win against Savage, the other times have very specific circumstances that enabled Rulk to come on top, most of which involves PIS. He's Hulk level, definitely, but technically so is She Hulk, yet she's not nearly as strong as Base Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Hulk smashes BB

He will probably get decapitated before he does enough damage to put down BB. Doc Green is still to weak... he lacks the motivation, strength and durability for these fights.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theacidskull: and rulk has matched him on several occasions.

Even if rulk is below him, he's not far off which is backed by him being in several close fights involving savage hulk. I also wouldn't say she hulk is near the real hulks level at all, she's a hulk, but nothing close to the real deal. Not to mention we all know what ross did to her when they fought.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it weren't for the weapons I'd side with Hulk but BBseems to have the definitive edge.