#1 Edited by alezayas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

A battle already seen before, but I like this to be somehow a little more even.

Prep-time: Batman has a year. Hulk none.

Batman can use any of his resources and has to come up with a plan (as fist/fist won't work :P). No friends.

Place: an uninhabited Gotham City. Night time.

Both current version.

Both set to kill.

Can The Bat come up with a plan so carefully engineered to defeat or permanently contain the green menace? Or will The Hulk SMASH?

*Batman cannot fight Banner, if so morals applied (only to neutralize the hulk in Banner) / Though, they can't fight previously to the day and Hulk already is... well, his already Hulk at his arrival

*I speak spanish, sorry :P if any mistake!

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

sure.

see tower of babel for my reasoning.

even though Hulk doesn't have any weaknesses as exploitable as the JLA, nanites may be useful.

Or Bats could hunt down Banner and assassinate him before the fight.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

sure.

even though Hulk doesn't have any weaknesses as exploitable as the JLA, nanites may be useful.

Didn't Hulk go down when bombarded with extra gama radiation or something?

#4 Posted by Overkill (418 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P. Banner...

#5 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

he gets a sample of hulks blood. with the first week of his prep. probably with a drone or something from afar then uses the rest of his time developing a serum to revert the hulk back to banner and then prevent banner from turning back into hulk temporally. then he knocks him out and does somthing lol

or he uses mr freezes tech to cryogeniclly (spelling) freeze hulk like nora forever

oh he does what the Illuminati tried to do and sends him to a actually lifeless planet far far away(starwars far away)

he uses a boom tube to send hulk to apok

#6 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

or he gets lazy and kills banner

#7 Posted by alezayas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman cannot fight Banner, if so morals applied.

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

sure.

Didn't Hulk go down when bombarded with extra gama radiation or something?

yeah when Spiderman and Hulk were fighting once, Hulk was standing near a box of gamma radiation or something (because there are boxes of radiation sitting around everywhere) and he kept on transforming to Banner and back to Hulk again. Was a long time ago though, dunno if there is a modern comic with a similar scenario in it.

#9 Posted by society619 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by society619 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be renamed "Make up a way to kill Hulk because Batman sure as hell can't do it"

#11 Posted by alezayas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Hulk are so different, so disparate. One is a huge almost unstoppable smashing machine but with the brians of a 5 years old and the second is only human but maybe one of the smartest people on earth. I'll choose mind over body any day of the week but fanboys always want to have the last word with Bannerless Hulk or Savage Hulk, etc.

Maybe I'm a little fanboy-ish to when it comes to Batman but it just because I think an intelligent mind can achieve anything.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12610 posts) - - Show Bio

@alezayas said:

Batman and Hulk are so different, so disparate. One is a huge almost unstoppable smashing machine but with the brians of a 5 years old and the second is only human but maybe one of the smartest people on earth. I'll choose mind over body any day of the week but fanboys always want to have the last word with Bannerless Hulk or Savage Hulk, etc.

Maybe I'm a little fanboy-ish to when it comes to Batman but it just because I think an intelligent mind can achieve anything.

so basically the power of imagination is your ally in these forums, as opposed to presenting actual evidence to prove why someone wins or loses .......................... cool story bro

#13 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

y did the Illuminati send hulk to another planet when they could have sent him to the null void?

#14 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry bats..hulk wins

#15 Posted by jphulk26 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: Or Hulk gets so enraged by these implausible ways of hurting him, that he kills Batman, then goes and hunts Bane, just so he can prove what a pussy Batman was for letting him break his back.

I love Bats, but their is one obvious answer to this: Bat´s loses. Hulk is badass.

#16 Posted by alezayas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm not saying who's winning. It's your turn to say, I'm just presenting the battle.

#17 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26 said:

@karetaker: Or Hulk gets so enraged by these implausible ways of hurting him, that he kills Batman, then goes and hunts Bane, just so he can prove what a pussy Batman was for letting him break his back.

I love Bats, but their is one obvious answer to this: Bat´s loses. Hulk is badass.

im just testing my imagination with this thread. i just think its fun to try

#18 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (727 posts) - - Show Bio

With a full year and all of Batman's resources, along with the resources of his allies, there is a great chance he can win this fight.

As ChaosBlazer notes above, nanites could be used to bring Hulk down. Or he could create some device to remove him from the planet, or bombard him with constant gamma radiation. Or look at some of the ways karetaker said:

he gets a sample of hulks blood. with the first week of his prep. probably with a drone or something from afar then uses the rest of his time developing a serum to revert the hulk back to banner and then prevent banner from turning back into hulk temporally. then he knocks him out and does somthing lol

or he uses mr freezes tech to cryogeniclly (spelling) freeze hulk like nora forever

oh he does what the Illuminati tried to do and sends him to a actually lifeless planet far far away(starwars far away)

he uses a boom tube to send hulk to apok

Side Note: Its funny that people talk about fanboyism when it comes to Batman supporters, but I have to say there seems to be a huge anti-Batman bias as well.

#19 Posted by ALMIGHTY (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet another "Lets Kill Hulk Thread" Viners love to put hulk in match ups where he gets stomped...

#20 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87: i feel the same way sometimes

#21 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

Holy shit..

#22 Posted by society619 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

Yet another "Lets Kill Hulk Thread" Viners love to put hulk in match ups where he gets stomped...

this

#23 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this. Heck banner himself has been trying forever to cure himself...and Bats is going to do it in a year? Sorry, no way Batman can win this. I have absolutely no doubt he's capable of BFRing Hulk etc...but that ain't winning.

#24 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Hulk wins this. Heck banner himself has been trying forever to cure himself...and Bats is going to do it in a year? Sorry, no way Batman can win this. I have absolutely no doubt he's capable of BFRing Hulk etc...but that ain't winning.

No one said Batman would cure Hulk. One suggestion was that he would invent some sort of nanite that would infect Hulk or bring his powers down in some fashion. There are a few creative ways Batman could win.

And Battle Field Removal if done in a certain way could be a winning method.

#25 Posted by yodagod (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Nanites won't work. Hulk's hf is too good. Freezing has never worked. Even killing Banner doesn't work. Hulk's hf just kicks in and poof... However, Gamma drain/manipulation should work. With his resources Bats should be able to get a gamma gun or satellite set up that can at least temporarily revert or weaken Hulk. Besides which, Hulk has been captured before. The right combination of radiation and gas sometimes works. Bats can find a way here.

#26 Posted by Batking200 (985 posts) - - Show Bio

this goes to batman mighty easily

#27 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

Nanites won't work. Hulk's hf is too good. Freezing has never worked. Even killing Banner doesn't work. Hulk's hf just kicks in and poof... However, Gamma drain/manipulation should work. With his resources Bats should be able to get a gamma gun or satellite set up that can at least temporarily revert or weaken Hulk. Besides which, Hulk has been captured before. The right combination of radiation and gas sometimes works. Bats can find a way here.

Good points.

#28 Posted by Immortal777 (8021 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman just BFR him that won't take long.

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12610 posts) - - Show Bio

Boom tube fist FTW

#30 Posted by 8bitGangsta (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm... With a year Bruce wins. Maybe halfen the prep and Hulk has a chance

#31 Posted by alezayas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY: Sorry "another 'Lets Kill Hulk Thread'" wasn't my point, didn't even know it's was kind of a trend! :P But maybe it's because he's so powerful everybody wants to have a pick with him! It's like when somebody says "don't touch this" and your like "I'm gonna touch it"... it's inevitable but I'm sure the big guy can stand tall to any kind of challenge!

#32 Posted by robertloucksjr (1913 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash, Bat dies.

#33 Posted by Eternal19 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

batman stomps he was able to take out the entire justice league with prep. this is major spite