Hulk vs batman vs capt america (read OP)

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By killers10333

Hulk has the power of the red power ring/rage

Batman has the power of the yellow Power ring/fear, morals off

Captain america has the power of the Green power ring/will

Battles takes place in a populated New York, All are bloodlusted.

Prep is 1 hour for all of them, but they cannot do anything to break the others ring with the prep (batman cannot create a device that destroys hulks ring for instance) each ring is fully fueled and at its strongest

winner by death or KO

Who is the best with their respective emotions

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By killers10333

bump

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Typhion

Cap in this one. Bat's likes to manipulate fear, but he won't generate it in either of these 2 opponents. Hulk is not might be "rage incarnate" but that doesn't mean the depth of his rage is Atrocitus level. Cap however, has shown sufficient will, that given who has what ring, Cap's ability and power with his ring is greater than either of his opponents with theirs. Give Bats a green ring and this thing is over.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killers10333

batman has more will than cap?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: While I could see it going either way on willpower what difference would it make, Batman has a yellow ring not green.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acer51

The Red ring will make Hulk go devil Hulk.

Batmans ring won't work very well, because the level of corruption will create inner conflict.

Captain America stands a chance but I'm not sure he can pull it off.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By killers10333

@MisterWhisper said:

@killers10333: While I could see it going either way on willpower what difference would it make, Batman has a yellow ring not green.

i was asking because of @Typhion: comment, but when i tried replying or quoting it wasnt letting me for some reason sooo... =p

@acer51 said:

Batmans ring won't work very well, because the level of corruption will create inner conflict.

what do you mean by inner conflict? like how is it caused? just curious

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: I take it you do not actually read any of the Green Lantern comics?

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By killers10333

@MisterWhisper said:

@killers10333: I take it you do not actually read any of the Green Lantern comics?

you sir would be right =D

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Typhion

@acer51 said:

Agree. The yellow ring, despite Batman's penchant for instilling fear, would likely run into moral barriers for Bruce. Will power however, for Batman would be clean and play right to his greatest strength. I'd put Cap's will right up there with Batman's though, and thus he's the winner in this fight.

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the world could Batman and or Captain America take the Hulk? I mean the Hulks to fast, strong and durable for both of them in all fairness, so even if batman and captain america teamed up on Hulk, they would get ko'd real fast.

Hulk 7/10 to fast, strong and powerful.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jorgevy

If Cap can get creative and use that big serum filled brain of his correctly, he takes this

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Typhion

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

How in the world could Batman and or Captain America take the Hulk? I mean the Hulks to fast, strong and durable for both of them in all fairness, so even if batman and captain america teamed up on Hulk, they would get ko'd real fast.

Really? With lantern rings they can't win? The only reason Hulk doesn't get completely crushed is because he's got a ring of his own.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JonSmith

This comes down to Hulk and Cap.

Like was said earlier here, the yellow ring will not work for Batman the way it must for him to take this.

Cap's willpower may grant him the victory, but I'm far more inclined to go with Hulk, simply because, as was said, you put a red ring on Hulk, you're bringing out the Devil Hulk. And I'm fairly certain that the Devil Hulk has all of Banner's intelligence coupled with cold, calculated, hatred. The result is a devastating combination.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By imbackwimps

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

this please i beg of people stop the hulk hate before its to late

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

Hulk.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By killers10333

@Typhion said:

@acer51 said:

Agree. The yellow ring, despite Batman's penchant for instilling fear, would likely run into moral barriers for Bruce. Will power however, for Batman would be clean and play right to his greatest strength. I'd put Cap's will right up there with Batman's though, and thus he's the winner in this fight.

would it be more interesting then if i removed morals? im assuming this would put batman back into the fight?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Nefarious said:

Hulk.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008

hulk

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By killers10333

bump before i go to bed =p

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Typhion said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Really? With lantern rings they can't win? The only reason Hulk doesn't get completely crushed is because he's got a ring of his own.

No its because of his healing factor.... when he got hit with an astroid, he was fine in no time...... whats a ring gonna do? Hulk could probably grab both of em and throw em in the sun.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VenomousDragon

Vell I may not be fan of these hypotheticals but The hulk's power increases with rage, The red ring makes people insane with anger so one could assume he would quickly reach the world breaker level, so at this point he is a planet buster without factoring in the rings powers, now this may just be me but i feel like that makes up for his shortcomings and allows him to bag the win through his sheer superior destructive power.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acer51

@killers10333 said:

@Typhion said:

@acer51 said:

would it be more interesting then if i removed morals? im assuming this would put batman back into the fight?

Yea that would put him back in.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Typhion

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Typhion said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No its because of his healing factor.... when he got hit with an astroid, he was fine in no time...... whats a ring gonna do? Hulk could probably grab both of em and throw em in the sun.

Either Cap or Bats could throw Hulk into the sun as well...from the very start. They all have rings.

I'd still give it to Cap. Turn morals off, and it's likely Bats, as I think Bats is quickest to adapt to new situations and whatever tools he has on hand.

Getting the upper hand quick is likely what would win the fight. With morals on, Cap has the will to use the green ring with alot of force, and the combat experience with weapons of all sorts to take advantage quickly. Morals off, with Bats having no qualms with the yellow ring, and he takes it. Hulk will be able to muster the most power from his ring, but his ability to adapt to the weapon works against him. His lack of focus given his rage will not help him in effective and intelligent use of his constructs. I'm sure they'll be powerful constructs, but to quote the good sheriff, "it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it."

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Does hulk have the ability to properly wield the ring.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By killers10333

bump and you guys have some interesting ideas... personally i still cant decide on a victor

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spiderman22

Hulk stomps

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby

I think Hulk takes this...the Red Ring will just fuel his Strength. I'm thinking the rings would mostly just cancel each other out...leaving a class 100 versus a couple street levelers

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jayfournines

Hulk wins this one, the Red Lantern ring is not as complicated as the others since the wielders are usually unfocused and angry. Neither Bats nor Cap will have time to master their respective rings.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By killers10333

@Jayfournines: What if batman and cap had a decent experience with the rings? like if they hadnt mastered it yet but have been using it for a while, hulk aswell but as you said it wouldnt be as complicated

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jayfournines

@killers10333 said:

@Jayfournines: What if batman and cap had a decent experience with the rings? like if they hadnt mastered it yet but have been using it for a while, hulk aswell but as you said it wouldnt be as complicated

Thing is Batman would not be able to instill fear on hulk, so his ring would not be charging over and over...Cap and his willpower is formidable, I think he would give Red Lantern Hulk a run for his money if he had some time to figure the ring out and train.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By killers10333

@Jayfournines said:

@killers10333 said:

Thing is Batman would not be able to instill fear on hulk, so his ring would not be charging over and over...Cap and his willpower is formidable, I think he would give Red Lantern Hulk a run for his money if he had some time to figure the ring out and train.

True, but they are fighting in a populated new york and he has morals off and bloodlusted so the battle itself would bring fear to people, and wouldnt his ring be able to use their immense fear to charge?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jayfournines

@killers10333 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@killers10333 said:

True, but they are fighting in a populated new york and he has morals off and bloodlusted so the battle itself would bring fear to people, and wouldnt his ring be able to use their immense fear to charge?

If that is the case then it would make for a much more balanced match up...however I still have to go with Hulk on this one, a Hulk with a red lantern ring would just keep getting angrier and angrier in no time, making him insanely powerful.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By killers10333

@Jayfournines: i agree that hulk would get insanely powerful but could you explain to me what powers the red ring has like can it form constructs similar to the other two rings mentioned and if it does would hulk be able to use it like that because idk if he really thinks that much and can focus enough to make a construct...if he can than i probably lean towards hulk myself but if not than would batman or captain america be able to stop the hulk due to A. Cap has amazing will that could probably hold against hulks physical strength towards the beginning and B. Batman will have a highly charged ring and a great mind to think of very good constructs that could also take out the hulk. Not that it would happen because hulk is never easy but it would be more possible. with constructs for the hulk i say im tossed again, but leaning slightly towards hulk

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By killers10333

bump