#1 Edited by ZhuRong (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

•Pre-Flashpoint Ares

•World Breaker Hulk

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH curb-stomp. This is spite.

- Pip

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was Marvel Ares, i just came to facepalm though... But now, since i know next to nothing bout DC Ares, i'll just hide in the shadows. If Ares isn't on planetary tier, he gets stomped.

#4 Posted by ZhuRong (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to know some PF-Ares feats (scans if possible) before commenting.

#6 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares considering that anger is one of the few things he feeds on. The angrier Hulk would be getting. The stronger Ares would get. So Ares wins.

#7 Posted by kgb725 (6082 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only heard about Ares in Injustice of

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@ghostravage: @pipxeroth: You two are aware that Pre-Flashpoint Ares has the Godwave right?

I clearly said in my comment i know next to nothing about him, i just said that if he isn't on planetary tier, he loses.

#9 Posted by ZhuRong (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: He a Wonder Woman's villain,He's pretty powerful you should check him out in the comics

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares considering that anger is one of the few things he feeds on. The angrier Hulk would be getting. The stronger Ares would get. So Ares wins.

They will stay the same then... The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. -.-'... Going by that logic its all about who becomes stronger in less time.

#11 Posted by ZhuRong (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Quite honestly I regret making this thread because I think this is spite in Ares favor considering Superman cant beat him

#12 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I'm not sure but I heard he was close to Odin or Zeus level..That's what I heard though...

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I'm not sure but I heard he was close to Odin or Zeus level..That's what I heard though...

Then its a spite for sure... Skyfather lvl is way too high for Hulk.

#14 Edited by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Gah f**k!

I thought this was marvel ares xD

Well it is still curb-stomp/spite. But against hulk in this case.

DC Ares killed Highfather (basically the DC equivalent to Odin i think) and he killed Hades and ruled over hell for some time. He is practically immune to physical damage, and the god-wave is well... a wave of godliness death.

- Pip

#15 Posted by patrat18 (9065 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares stomps.

#16 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Could we see some scans for Ares' feats?

I already know about the Hulk.