Juggs or Apocolypse

#102 Posted by termiteone4ever (7565 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" Juggs or Apocolypse "
Yes this is correct
#103 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@clayton: cool. batman begs to differ. *rofl* anyway apocalypse solos

#104 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse would solo if not than juggs.

#105 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#106 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse easily. he is much smarter than all of these brutes combined and will know to take down hulk first, then abomination, then knock off juggernauts helmet and mind fuck him. APOC STOMPS

#107 Posted by LordGalactus (57 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Hulk has already defeated Abomination. Hulk would get beaten by Juggernaut. It would be down to Apocalypse and Juggernaut.

Apocalypse

Juggernaut

Hulk

Abomination

#108 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins no one here can put him down.

#109 Posted by JwwProd (9668 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Apocalypse or Juggernaut.

#110 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe its reduced to Hulk and Juggs. Ends in stalemate.

#111 Edited by chiq (1974 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc or Juggs. Apoc might be able to get the helmet off and TP him.

#112 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse easily he is as strong and has brains and a versatile power set and can heal from anything they do to him and he is much faster than anyone here.

#113 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Juggernaut have zero means to take out Apocalypse while he has the skills to take them out plus to the death between Hulk vs Juggernaut means Juggernaut wins since Hulk has zero means to kill him .

#114 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

If Juggernaut is Trion, then he wins. If he's normal, I'll have to say Apocalypse. Abomination and Hulk rely on only strength, nothing else. They are fully vulnerable to mind-rapes and energy projection, both of which Apocalypse can do. Juggernaut is stronger and much more durable than both Abomination and Hulk. Plus, he has some magic abilities. However, he is still not powerful enough to defeat Apocalypse.

#115 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Hulk or Juggernaut have zero means to take out Apocalypse while he has the skills to take them out plus to the death between Hulk vs Juggernaut means Juggernaut wins since Hulk has zero means to kill him .

Tell me again how is Apocalypse taking Hulk down? Anyway, Hulk have stalemate Juggernaut on paper before... I think even more than once. And he almost stopped his charge twice IIRC. So yeah, i still see the stalemate here.

#116 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

Tell me again how is Apocalypse taking Hulk down? Anyway, Hulk have stalemate Juggernaut on paper before... I think even more than once. And he almost stopped his charge twice IIRC. So yeah, i still see the stalemate here.

Apocalypse is the only character in this with versatility & has the strength/powers to harm 2 of the 3 opponent hes facing Juggernaut would be the hardest fight since hes more protected than Hulk & Abomination .Hulk stalemated & also had help to beat Juggernaut in the past but hes never harmed or killed Juggernaut because he can not do so .

Apocalypse can not be harmed by any one in this .

#117 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Juggernaut can't put Hulk down either... They are pretty much equal in the strength department consistently. Anyway, so what they can't harm him? Hulk can throw him into the moon Fin Fang Foom style. This fight ends in a draw between Juggs and Hulk mate.

#118 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Juggernaut can't put Hulk down either... They are pretty much equal in the strength department consistently. Anyway, so what they can't harm him? Hulk can throw him into the moon Fin Fang Foom style. This fight ends in a draw between Juggs and Hulk mate.

Apocalypse can fly & he has super speed (teleporter) as well so he may be able to blitz but he doesn't have to since he has range over everyone here & with many other advantages , Nope nothing can really hurt Apocalypse (black bolts scream did nothing) even severely weakened Bishop & stryfe couldn't successfully kill him as Later a rejuvenated Apocalypse couldn't be harmed by stryfe's power & he was the most powerful being on earth .

#119 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Apocalypse can fly & he has super speed (teleporter) as well so he may be able to blitz but he doesn't have to since he has range over everyone here & with many other advantages , Nope nothing can really hurt Apocalypse (black bolts scream did nothing) even severely weakened Bishop & stryfe couldn't successfully kill him as Later a rejuvenated Apocalypse couldn't be harmed by stryfe's power & he was the most powerful being on earth .

How fast is he? How fast can he fly? I still see Hulk throwing him into the moon.

#120 Posted by RogueShadow (10863 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse. Nothing else to say really.

#121 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

How fast is he? How fast can he fly? I still see Hulk throwing him into the moon.

Fast enough to hit people like quicksilver who is mach 4 (which is around 2880 mph) so Hulk can not throw him since whats to stop Apocalypse from doing that to him ?

#122 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Nobody has ever been able to punch Hulk that far, at best, into orbit. Not even a 100 trillion punch uppercut managed to do that. While he did it to a beast WAY bigger than him without much trouble.

#123 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Apocalypse can beat both of them so i don't see how that is.

and can recover from any thing they do to him.

#124 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Abomination dies, Hulk regenerates and empowers himself to incalculable lvls, Juggs is being Juggs... Nope, he's not winning. I still haven't seen how Apoc is supposedly putting down the green honey badger.

#125 Edited by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

he can keep up with hulk for a very long time in strength and can heal from any damage that hulk can dish out at will you know reed can mold him self into being as strong as the thing and being able to fight namor by stretching the stretching power adds that much to a punch now imagine someone who is already in the same ball park in strength using that to amp up his punches hell he could turn into a dragon and eat hulk or bfr him telepathy anergy manipulation take your pick he is faster just as strong more durable better healing just way more versatile or he could just gas hulk until he falls unconscious hell he could stretch himself around hulk and make himself into a gas chamber.

#126 Edited by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@hellionvulcan: Nobody has ever been able to punch Hulk that far, at best, into orbit. Not even a 100 trillion punch uppercut managed to do that. While he did it to a beast WAY bigger than him without much trouble.

Who hit Hulk with that punch ? but a 100 trillion ton punch should've evaporated Hulk & left the planet devastated or destroyed but Apocalypse can do it since he doesn't require to upper cut any body rather just throw him at mach speeds .

#127 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@ghostravage:

Abomination dies, Hulk regenerates and empowers himself to incalculable lvls, Juggs is being Juggs... Nope, he's not winning. I still haven't seen how Apoc is supposedly putting down the green honey badger.

Juggernaut at normal levels is stronger than World war hulk & still that version of hulk couldn't harm Juggernaut while Apocalypse has many ways of BFR or using his ranged energy attacks or even lowering himself to their levels & brawling with them .Telepathy is the weird thing no one knows for sure if Apocalypse has it yet hes shown on panel talking to people mind to mind & even calling out to Archangel's mind from a great distance but if he does have it he slaughters Juggernaut with it thats for sure .

#128 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan:

if he talks to people telepathicly then he has telepathy.

#129 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

he can keep up with hulk for a very long time in strength and can heal from any damage that hulk can dish out at will you know reed can mold him self into being as strong as the thing and being able to fight namor by stretching the stretching power adds that much to a punch now imagine someone who is already in the same ball park in strength using that to amp up his punches hell he could turn into a dragon and eat hulk or bfr him telepathy anergy manipulation take your pick he is faster just as strong more durable better healing just way more versatile or he could just gas hulk until he falls unconscious hell he could stretch himself around hulk and make himself into a gas chamber.

he can keep up with hulk for a very long time in strength

• Show me ANY strength feat that puts Apocalypse around one of the most powerful brick Marvel has to offer.

you know reed can mold him self into being as strong as the thing and being able to fight namor by stretching the stretching power adds that much to a punch now imagine someone who is already in the same ball park in strength using that to amp up his punches

• Reed can do that, show me Apocalypse able to do it... Just asked for fun since Hulk literally swallowed Reed and spit him back already KO'd. Anyway, Apocalypse is not punching Hulk hard enough when Hulk has taken WAY too many things far above Apocalypse.

hell he could turn into a dragon and eat hulk

• Really? Since the version is not stated, im going to stick with Indestructible Hulk...

Hulk is literally swallowed by a magical sea beast. He just punches his way out and punches Atuma inside the same beast so hard the it goes crawling back to its sea crack. Turning into a dragon and digesting Hulk its an awful strategy mate.

bfr him

• How exactly when Hulk could literally punch him to the moon.

telepathy anergy manipulation take your pick

• How powerful is Apocalypse TP, because if its equal or below Xavier, he's going to have a pretty hard time to even enter Hulk's mind. Energy manipulation? How is that affecting Hulk? I pick none.

just as strong more durable

• Nope, and i hardly doubt it. Scans or it didn't happen.

he could just gas hulk until he falls unconscious hell he could stretch himself around hulk and make himself into a gas chamber.

• Nope, Hulk has resisted enough Knock out gas to figuratively speaking "deal with Galactus" stated by Tony IIRC. Gas is an awful strategy as well, High Evolutionary failed to KO Hulk that way.

======================================================================================================

#130 Posted by adman123 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Apoc would grow bigger and begin to beat the Hulk down, but Hulk would begin growing in strength as he became more and more pissed. Eventually he'd over power Apoc.

#131 Edited by RetconCrisis (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc should win. His celestial tech is too much for the three.

#132 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

Who hit Hulk with that punch ? but a 100 trillion ton punch should've evaporated Hulk & left the planet devastated or destroyed but Apocalypse can do it since he doesn't require to upper cut any body rather just throw him at mach speeds .

Skaar his son did in "Sons of Wrath" while he being freshly transformed.

Anyway, Gladiator tried to BFR Hulk at mach speeds... It wasn't enough...

So i guess that type of silly BFR is debunked am i right?

#133 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@adman123:

but hulk has to breath apocalypse can gas him telepathy and hulks only advantage is strength and it will take him forever to get a clear edge in strength Apocalypse is smarter faster more durable heals better fights better has energy powers can bfr countless ways to win and early on Apocalypse will be stronger as well.

#134 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@ghostravage:

Juggernaut at normal levels is stronger than World war hulk & still that version of hulk couldn't harm Juggernaut while Apocalypse has many ways of BFR or using his ranged energy attacks or even lowering himself to their levels & brawling with them .Telepathy is the weird thing no one knows for sure if Apocalypse has it yet hes shown on panel talking to people mind to mind & even calling out to Archangel's mind from a great distance but if he does have it he slaughters Juggernaut with it thats for sure .

Juggernaut at normal levels is stronger than World war hulk & still that version of hulk couldn't harm Juggernaut

No he isn't... Juggernaut at normal lvls is as strong as Hulk, the only thing that Juggs posses that pretty much overpowers anything is his unstoppable momentum feature gave by Cytorrak. Anyway, Hulk has managed to almost stop his charge twice if not 3 times.

WWH even outsmarted Juggernaut, and i don't even know why you keep bringing him into the discussion because i already know Hulk would not put Juggernaut down without outsmarting him. Something i don't see happening here.

while Apocalypse has many ways of BFR or using his ranged energy attacks or even lowering himself to their levels & brawling with them

• Show me this many ways of BFR because i see none. Ranged attacks? What can he possibly do at range? Brawling with them would be the silliest thing for him to do possessing all that useless versatility (useless because i still don't see anything that suggests he can take out Hulk nor Juggs)

Telepathy is the weird thing no one knows for sure if Apocalypse has it yet hes shown on panel talking to people mind to mind & even calling out to Archangel's mind from a great distance but if he does have it he slaughters Juggernaut with it thats for sure .

• Not so sure about it either... I've never seen Apoc been on the tier of Xemmu, Jean or Xavier.
#135 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Context please? Also, isn't the 2nd scan from "Age of Apocalypse" which is not canon?

#137 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

no it's from the 12 story line and is very canon.

#138 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8146 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongest versions? Trion Juggs methinks.

Jmarshmallow

#140 Edited by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

he was about to transfer his consciousness in to Nate's body and absorb the power of the 12.

#141 Edited by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comic_book_fan: Hmm.. Ok. Context please?

first one Jean trys to attack his mind but Apocalypse refuses to yield & over powers her with his power Telepathically ,second scan he knocks Xavier out mentally but i think he just reversed Charles power back upon himself since Apocalypse can do that .

#142 Posted by Experio (16245 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut or Apocalipse

#143 Edited by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@ghostravage:

• Show me ANY strength feat that puts Apocalypse around one of the most powerful brick Marvel has to offer.

you know reed can mold him self into being as strong as the thing and being able to fight namor by stretching the stretching power adds that much to a punch now imagine someone who is already in the same ball park in strength using that to amp up his punches

• Reed can do that, show me Apocalypse able to do it... Just asked for fun since Hulk literally swallowed Reed and spit him back already KO'd. Anyway, Apocalypse is not punching Hulk hard enough when Hulk has taken WAY too many things far above Apocalypse.

• Really? Since the version is not stated, im going to stick with Indestructible Hulk...

Hulk is literally swallowed by a magical sea beast. He just punches his way out and punches Atuma inside the same beast so hard the it goes crawling back to its sea crack. Turning into a dragon and digesting Hulk its an awful strategy mate.

bfr him

• How powerful is Apocalypse TP, because if its equal or below Xavier, he's going to have a pretty hard time to even enter Hulk's mind. Energy manipulation? How is that affecting Hulk? I pick none.

he could just gas hulk until he falls unconscious hell he could stretch himself around hulk and make himself into a gas chamber.

• Nope, Hulk has resisted enough Knock out gas to figuratively speaking "deal with Galactus" stated by Tony IIRC. Gas is an awful strategy as well, High Evolutionary failed to KO Hulk that way.

======================================================================================================

Attuma looks like he was getting the best of Hulk for while plus Hulk can not punch him to the moon & even if he did whats to stop Apocalypse from either flying back or Teleporting back ?

Apocalypse TP is strong enough to raise a huge castle from under the ground so its strong enough to hold/throw everyone in this besides Jugg's who'll just keep walking forward like he did to Jean .

No avengers exist due to Apocalypse
Flying
Takes a huge blast by exodus
Shields exodus who is powerless to counter even thou we know what he did to Genosha
Can see Watchers
Main reason why Hulk won't be hitting him at all .
Insane durability far beyond Hulk's & Abomination's
Telepathic feat
Can turn people to stone

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

Thing is the Gladiator/Hulk fight is considered pis for numerous reasons plus Gladiator couldn't be going to fast if hulk has 3 seconds to attacks as Gladiator can go in nanoseconds which means hulk would get zero chance to counter it .

#144 Posted by comic_book_fan (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

here he gives hulk an attitude adjustment then lectures him and hulk doesn't even try to fight back just listens to apocalypse belittle him he didn't even increase his size or strength this part was just basic Apocalypse he gets stronger.

he has also nearly killed thor in 3 hits.

#145 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:
@comic_book_fan said:

@ghostravage:

bfr him

Attuma looks like he was getting the best of Hulk for while plus Hulk can not punch him to the moon & even if he did whats to stop Apocalypse from either flying back or Teleporting back ?

Apocalypse TP is strong enough to raise a huge castle from under the ground so its strong enough to hold/throw everyone in this besides Jugg's who'll just keep walking forward like he did to Jean .

Flying\
Shields exodus who is powerless to counter even thou we know what he did to Genosha
Can see Watchers
Telepathic feat
Can turn people to stone

@ghostravage said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

Thing is the Gladiator/Hulk fight is considered pis for numerous reasons plus Gladiator couldn't be going to fast if hulk has 3 seconds to attacks as Gladiator can go in nanoseconds which means hulk would get zero chance to counter it .

• No he wasn't getting the best of Hulk, how can you even consider that if Hulk was underwater to begin with? If they fight on the surface Hulk would have zero trouble against him, nonetheless, Hulk pretty much owns him at the end, he didn't show any class of harm besides just getting pissed.
  • Hulk performs Nuclear Force Thunderclap... Disrupts him, unless you have a feat of him resisting such thing without being greatly bothered.
  • All the scans by number.
  1. TP already delivered...
  2. Good for him. Proves nothing but just statements of a future that is going to be avoided.
  3. He can fly... Good for him. That's not really helping put Hulk down rather than maybe avoid contact.
  4. He took Exodus beams?

(From right to left)

Hulk continuously takes Galactus's beams... This alone already debunks your claim of Apocalypse having more durability than Hulk.

Seeing watchers its irrelevant. Just for lols, Hulk also can see spectral beings such as Astral Dr. Strange, mystic dimensional beings and ghosts.

As for the scan of Ozy and him, that's just a human... Hulk is WAY more durable than anything remotely human. Feel free to show me the same ability on someone on Hulk's tier.

Yes, the fight was PIS for may things, however, the point stands. Gladiator was going at mach speeds in that instance yet Hulk managed to counter it with a clever Thunderclap, but he could just punched Gladiator right in the head several times achieving the same result.

#146 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:
@comic_book_fan said:

@ghostravage:

bfr him

Flying\
Can see Watchers
Telepathic feat
Can turn people to stone

@ghostravage said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@ghostravage said:

• No he wasn't getting the best of Hulk, how can you even consider that if Hulk was underwater to begin with? If they fight on the surface Hulk would have zero trouble against him, nonetheless, Hulk pretty much owns him at the end, he didn't show any class of harm besides just getting pissed.
  • Hulk performs Nuclear Force Thunderclap... Disrupts him, unless you have a feat of him resisting such thing without being greatly bothered.
  • All the scans by number.
  1. TP already delivered...
  2. Good for him. Proves nothing but just statements of a future that is going to be avoided.
  3. He can fly... Good for him. That's not really helping put Hulk down rather than maybe avoid contact.
  4. He took Exodus beams?

(From right to left)

Hulk continuously takes Galactus's beams... This alone already debunks your claim of Apocalypse having more durability than Hulk.

Seeing watchers its irrelevant. Just for lols, Hulk also can see spectral beings such as Astral Dr. Strange, mystic dimensional beings and ghosts.

As for the scan of Ozy and him, that's just a human... Hulk is WAY more durable than anything remotely human. Feel free to show me the same ability on someone on Hulk's tier.

Yes, the fight was PIS for may things, however, the point stands. Gladiator was going at mach speeds in that instance yet Hulk managed to counter it with a clever Thunderclap, but he could just punched Gladiator right in the head several times achieving the same result.

Well you posted the scans plus its not like Attuma would even be a threat to Apocalypse nor would he knock Apocalypse around either even under water Apocalypse is fine to continue fighting since the fight might go there during this or even into space if the planet is destroyed .

He tanks black bolts voice without being disrupted or instantly destroyed as Hulk can thunder clap all he wants won't hurt someone who can control their very molecules to levels to survive it ."Bio-Molecular Alteration: Apocalypse has total control over the molecular structure of his body and can alter it at will. This means that matter manipulation has no effect on him, and can adapt his molecular structure to any adversity."

What do you mean scans by number ? .

Main part about Apocalypse can fly or even change his body's shape to avoid Hulk's strikes as you believed Hulk could punch him to the moon (which won't happen) .

We don't know the force Galactus was using since he can destroy planets like nothing & beings like Magneto have blocked his attacks before with ease so Hulk tanking a low grade blast isn't that impressive since his blasts did nothing to Hulk & all he blew up was a building ? ,Since going by what Galactus has done to being like Thanos & more with more powerful blasts he could instantly kill the hulk like nothing .

That reminds me Thanos has controlled Hulk before so why can't Apocalypse ? & again Galactus doesn't look like he was trying to kill hulk since Zeus damaged Hulk more from 3 punches than Galactus optic blasts ..... seriously sounds like bad writing .

Exodus during his peak in power was handling the avengers x-men & x-factor i believe all at once while crushing genosha yet he couldn't even hurt Apocalypse .

The watchers bit shows his importance since most beings can not see them as Apocalypse during the Onslaught saga was said to be vital role in stopping onslaught but his plans were stopped by Invisible woman & Cable .

He telepathically read years worth of info in a second but him beating Jean grey/Xavier telepathically puts him way over Hulk's level as Hulk's been Telepathically controlled Apocalypse has not .

Well him going mach speed isn't said on panel since he'd very much be a blur or not even that but Hulk said 3 seconds yet 3 seconds to gladiators nanosecond speed defined as this "One nanosecond is to one second as one second is to 31.7 years." .100 kilometers (62 miles) is how far generally to reach space so mach speed depending on what speed you want you use so but going by the second link "At 3,500 MPH, the shuttle is traveling approximately one mile per second. That means it only takes 32 seconds more to reach an altitude of 62 miles." which is around Mach 5 ,so that either means Gladiator was flying with hulk incredibly slow but in the scan they were clearly going faster as it took them less than 32 seconds to nearly reach space so Marvel had zero clue about what they were doing since Hulk shouldn't have been able to respond to Gladiator realistically .Gladiator would have to be flying at 15 times slower than light speed to give Hulk 3 seconds to hit him lol (going by Gladiators actual speed feats) but the feat doesn't count here since Apocalypse has no means to match Gladiators speed but it proves why Gladiator should beat Hulk every time .

#147 Edited by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-juggernaut-417787/?page=4

Page 4 half way down.

I'm having trouble with my copying and pasting so just look.

Hulk wins.

- Pip

The guy forgot that the x-men helped Hulk once (in that fight beside the mountain) & alot of those scans are out of context & hulk has zero ways to kill Juggernaut so he instantly wins in a death match with Hulk .

Hulk can still BFR juggernaut, and just because hulk can't kill juggs doesn't mean he automatically loses. By the way i think you meant "he wins be default". The op did not specify that it was a fight to the death either.

- Pip

#150 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Forget about Hulk taking Galan beams in that instance, it seems its not canon. Anyway, he did it in Secret Wars though.

I'll be back to you when i read all my notifications.