• 159 results
#51 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalyspe wins this with his vast array of abilities.

@King Hercules said:

" The abomination is easily beaten here. The reminaing three can increase their strength to Class 100. All three have been described as having near limitless strength but this would come down to Juggernaut and the Hulk in their normal stalemate. "

Hulk can't stalemate with Juggernaut, all he can hope for is a BFR or he'll lose.
#52 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
"Apocalyspe wins this with his vast array of abilities.

@King Hercules said:
" The abomination is easily beaten here. The reminaing three can increase their strength to Class 100. All three have been described as having near limitless strength but this would come down to Juggernaut and the Hulk in their normal stalemate. "
Hulk can't stalemate with Juggernaut, all he can hope for is a BFR or he'll lose. "

I can agree with this. These two would just keep coming at one another. In the unforeseeable future the Hulk would began to tire but one of them would BFR the other long before that would become an issue.
#53 Posted by alkire (3 posts) - - Show Bio

goku ss3 or gogeta ss2 or vegito ss2 or captain falcon pwnes them all no effort needed

CASE CLOSED!

#54 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk,his pure rage and anger would in the end win the battle,no limits on his strengh,in the end he would only one standing i think.
#55 Posted by alkire (3 posts) - - Show Bio

did any of you guys not hear me? ill sayu it again so listen carefully!

goku ss3 or gogeta ss2 or vegito ss2 or captain falcon pwnes them all no effort needed

CASE CLOSED !( and i mean it! )

#56 Posted by alkire (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss: read my comment :D no one comes out of this but them! even apocolypes gets pwned when 1 of these guys looks at him :D
#57 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
" the hulk,his pure rage and anger would in the end win the battle,no limits on his strengh,in the end he would only one standing i think. "
Sry but you are wrong dude.
#58 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

after ww hulk,,,he smashed the best,{with ease} so hulk defo.
#59 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:

" after ww hulk,,,he smashed the best,{with ease} so hulk defo. "

WWH took down Jugg without power man.

When Jugg regained his power he was easily fighting with WWH - WWH knew that he could not win with Jugg so Hul bfred him.

@Thanos1992:
No one of these beings can  even realy hurt normal power Jugg.
Apoc's only chance is to use his telepath powers.
#60 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

true,but hes smarter than juggs,so that would be the edge over beatin him.
#61 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
" true,but hes smarter than juggs,so that would be the edge over beatin him. "
Jugg can not be beaten by pure physical power. He has far better durability and healing than WWH.
WWH can only bfr Jugg. Even when Jugg is only on normal level of power (it is micro fract of Cyttorak's power).
Jugg can be beaten by powerfull mental , mystical-magical attacks.
#62 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for the Abomination the others enter in a infinte tie-breaker...

#63 Posted by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio

After rereading the OP and seeing this is at a maximum strength thing this is def going to Juggernaut.  If you don't think so you need to go read up Trion Juggernaut and then try and make an argument against that.

With that being said It's my personal opinion that making an argument against that is like standing around with a bunch of friends staring at the sky and sayin "No guys...I'm pretty confident the sky is pink."  It's obviously wrong and you're gay for liking the color pink.

#64 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut .

#65 Posted by moviegeek17 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably hulk, but i'd want juggernaut

#66 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would take this, apoc was beaten by the X-men, while Hulk destroyed them.

#67 Posted by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure it's blue guys.

#68 Posted by moviegeek17 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante:  good point, who do you think would be the first to die out of the four? i'd say abomination he would get destroyed! lol
#69 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doombert: Lol , it seems the others just can't read .
#70 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17 said:
" Probably hulk, but i'd want juggernaut "
You can be sure that Hulk is not able to do anything more to Jugg than bfring him.
#71 Posted by moviegeek17 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor: didn't the hulk beat juggernaut during world war hulk though?
#72 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17 said:
" @Bor: didn't the hulk beat juggernaut during world war hulk though? "

No, he was forced to BFR Juggernaut at the end.
#73 Posted by moviegeek17 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: ok.. to honest i have no clue what bfr means lol
#74 Edited by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio

battlefield removal.  How is he going to bfr a guy who can punch through dimensions?

*edit* it should stand for bad f&%#*@ writing.  Just take the w off the last word and it would work ok.

Writers use it as a way to compensate for not being able to think of a legitimately way of one character beating another.

#75 Posted by moviegeek17 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doombert: wow youre right that is cheap
#76 Posted by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst part is half the people who read these boards think it counts as a win too.  

All vs fights should be contained within an adamantium sphere that doesn't permit BFR.  3/4 of the readers would still ignore that and type something like "lol hulk has unlimited strength he could throw him into the sun! lol!"  or let Daken beat anybody because of his phermones.

#77 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17: 
Just for short info.
Jugg on his normal level of power (micro fract of Cyttorak's power) has never been hurt by physical force, attack - he is propably impregnable against physical attacks regardless of magnitude or intensity. 
Although Cain is able to be harmed by exceedingly high levels of mental or mystical attacks.
 Cain possesses an incredible healing factor that enables him to instantly regenerate any damaged or destroyed bodily tissues virtually at once.
Jugg has also limitless stamina.

#78 Posted by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
" @moviegeek17:  Just for short info. Jugg on his normal level of power "

Yup all that at normal power.  This is a max power so that's Trion Juggs.  Not sure why ppl keep thinking "hulk smash!"

When people keep saying that it makes me think that hulk somehow squeezed into their skull and smashed their brains.

#79 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Juggs.

#80 Posted by masterblaster84 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Doombert  

I agree 100%. It's pretty obvious how this battle would go. Abomination and Hulk don't stand a chance. Even at their most powerful. It would end up as one on one between Apocolypse and Trion Juggernaut. Juggs takes it with his dimension breaking punches. Even apocolypse couldn't withstand his power.
#81 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

apoc or juggs

#82 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#83 Posted by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs
Apoc
Hulk
Abom

#84 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse beats hulk "easily" then after putting a non effective beating on juggernaut he smacks his helmet off and mind rapes him then struggles alittle with Abomination.  

#85 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrRagePants said:
" Juggs Apoc Hulk Abom "
#86 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

are you guys for real? what do you not get about being the strongest one there is !!! 

they dont stand a chance and never will !!!

#87 Edited by RemyLeBeau (414 posts) - - Show Bio

it's gonna go down to Juggs and Apoc

#88 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: 
 Hey buddy where did you get that first Apoc pic? that looks awesome!!!
#89 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the juggernaut and all, but apocalypse with prep can easily take care of all of these guys together... one good plot device and it's bfr for juggernaut and the rest of his team dies. 

#90 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" i like the juggernaut and all, but apocalypse with prep can easily take care of all of these guys together... one good plot device and it's bfr for juggernaut and the rest of his team dies.  "
Nothing was said about preparation in the original post.
#91 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" i like the juggernaut and all, but apocalypse with prep can easily take care of all of these guys together... one good plot device and it's bfr for juggernaut and the rest of his team dies.  "
Nothing was said about preparation in the original post. "
in that case, apocalypse is the 1st one to die. he needs his celestiel armor and tech to have a chance here. 

(no armor on) 

#92 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc by BFR his opponets via teleportation.

Without BFR:

1.Juggernaut
2.WWHulk
3.Apocalypse
4.Abomination

#93 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@pinchpaker29:  I found it in a link to the pic on a hulk vs apocalypse thread but if you want it just right click it and go to save picture or whatever thats what i do.
#94 Posted by termiteone4ever (7862 posts) - - Show Bio

I am saying JUggernaut got this.
#95 Posted by karrob (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins

#96 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" Hulk is no match for Apocalypse. He served as one of his horsemen, albeit for a short time. Abomination would similarly be no problem, as Apocalypse is as strong as he needs to be. He could easily outwit Juggernaut and take him out with a telepathic assault. Apocalypse takes this. "
I agree its either Apocalypse or juggernaut who win this if no bfr is allowed as other wise apocalypse would use his telekinesis & just throw them away .
#97 Edited by HNIC (171 posts) - - Show Bio

yo this would go to apocalypse  

his power according to marvel is greater then the hulks plus he can change size, strength density and infact whatever he wants.  Plus it says that he has a lot of powers that haven't even been used.  It is safe to assume he can do almost anything plus his strength is greater then all of these characters plus he can literally make it greater through will. 

juggernaut has a limit it's just hasn't been measured. hulk gets stronger through anger no matter how much stronger he gets apocalypse can match it and surpass it at will. and abomination is the weakest here so .... ya. This is only physical strength.  Apocalypse's mutant power includes immortality, i'm not talking like hulk or wolverine and deadpool when they try to say oh there healing powers means they can't die, no he actually is immortal it's his power like juggernaut being unstoppable.  

he has to many powers which infact have no limits whats so ever.The fact that the writers say he has powers that haven't ben seen yet is already indication that their going to make him stronger but they don't know how, they practically gave him unbeatable prowess. 

Apocalypse wins (all other out comes make no sense, if they do please explain).

#98 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse doesn't stand a chance against these heavy hitters.  He is the only one who could put the juggernaut down.  So Juggernaut for the win.  This is of course excluding all BFR.  If we count that Hulk wins.
#99 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Current abomination wins
#100 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc would crush all.  Hulk lost to a full power Abomination and only beat him after he was depowered.  Also, a full power Juggs would probably b-slap Hulk.  Why do fanboys act like the Hulk has never gotten his ass kicked before?