• 176 results
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By clayton

The world has just been destroyed by a full scale nuclear attack, reducing the entire planet into a radioactive, descilate wasteland. These 4 are the only survivors. There all at maximum strength. Who wins?

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Catman

Apocalypse ftw

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By clayton

why

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
clayton said:
"why
"

He's the most powerful here.Even if they ganged up on him,I don't think they could win.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By venom hybrid

Apocalypse or juggs

does apoc have telepathic powers?

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By clayton

I say hulk beats them all to death. no matter what he keeps coming. nothing can stop the hulk. he is the fittest

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Catman
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By clayton

couldn't get that

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Korg

Hulk is no match for Apocalypse. He served as one of his horsemen, albeit for a short time. Abomination would similarly be no problem, as Apocalypse is as strong as he needs to be. He could easily outwit Juggernaut and take him out with a telepathic assault. Apocalypse takes this.

Avatar image for thorownzsuperman
thorownzsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thorownzsuperman

hulk

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Korg

How do you propose that Hulk go about winning this fight? Just smash everything? Won't work. Apocalypse has complete control over his body's molecular structure. He can also grow bigger, and become stronger than Hulk. He has subdued Hulk and made him into his servant before. What makes you think he could win here?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
thorownzsuperman said:
"hulk"

FANBOY ALERT...HIDE THE CHILDREN.
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By clayton

The Hulk became a horseman willingly to get his abusive father out of his head. Apocalypse did not subue him but convinced him to cease his attack. I don't think Apocalypse's telepathy is that advanced to hurt the Juggernaut but it wouldn't surprise me. I say the Hulk rips Apoc  in 1/2

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Korg

Good luck. As I said, complete control over his body's molecular structure. Apocalypse's TP is also more than enough to handle Juggernaut.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By clayton

Apocalypse won't have time to think to control his molecular structure when his head is being ripped off

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Korg

Yes, he will. He can do it at the speed of thought. Read up on Apocalypse if you still think Hulk would be a challenge for him.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By clayton

I have. It would be a great fight and yes Apocalypse would dominate most of the fight. Nonetheless, Hulk will destroy his body in the end and Apocalypse will show up some time later having been resurrected or switching his mind with another being.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg

How will he destroy his body? With pure brute force? That would not work. I don't know how many ways I can say "controls his molecular structure at will" before you get it. He can be bigger than Hulk. He can make himself stronger than Hulk. He has TK, TP, any number of other powers. He can fly. Hulk could not destroy his physical form.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Apocalypse would win this fight
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By clayton

Hulk is immune to telepathy i believe. Apocalypse increasing his molecular structure only advances his strength and other physical attributes. And any weaponry he produces is useless because of the Hulk's healing factor. He's been reduced to bones and he healed instantaneously.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korg

Funny, when the Void broke every bone in Hulk's body, it took him considerably longer to recover.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By clayton

Alright. Must have missed that one. But, show me proof of Apocalypse defeating a being anywhere close to the hulk.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Korg

I don't have a scanner but he managed to subdue and capture the 12. Their power far exceeds that of the Hulk. They are: Magneto, Polaris, Storm, Sunfire, Iceman, Cyclops, Phoenix, Cable, Bishop, Mikhail Rasputin, Professor X, and the Living Monolith. He also subdued X-Man fairly easily in the same arc.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By clayton

It was a good story I read many times. At the end of it you find out that apocalypse body had been burned out by all the energy he possessed and had to find another body (Nate Grey) but then merged with Cyke. That being said, the Hulk's radioactive punches would destroy his body. The bigger Apoc gets, the angrier the Hulk gets. Hulk eventually wins.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By clayton

Now I did say at full power, so that would mean Apocalypse would probably have the Twelve power. Maybe your right. If Apoc could have already controlled the Twelve power then he would win.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Korg
Think about this: Mr. Sinister genetically engineered Nate Grey (Cable, Stryfe) to be able to defeat Apocalypse. He didn't just make him a tank. It takes more than brute strength to stop Apocalypse.
Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Blackjuggy
clayton said:
"The Hulk became a horseman willingly to get his abusive father out of his head. Apocalypse did not subue him but convinced him to cease his attack. I don't think Apocalypse's telepathy is that advanced to hurt the Juggernaut but it wouldn't surprise me. I say the Hulk rips Apoc  in 1/2"

If that HAppens Apocalypse in habit juggernaut or Hulk, jus like inhabited the body of cyclops. I might give it to Apocalypse you can really never get rid of him. In the case I just stated whoever is inhabited by apoc wins because they gain the brains to win and they already have the physical attributes to complete the body.

Actually Juggernaut cant  be killed either. 
Avatar image for the_fabulous_frag
The Fabulous Frag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, Abomination goes does.  Then the Hulk.  Finally, just Juggernaut and Apocalypse duking it out.

I'd give it to Juggernaut.

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Catman
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By brainiac 1.0
clayton said:
"I say hulk beats them all to death. no matter what he keeps coming. nothing can stop the hulk. he is the fittest"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
brainiac 1.0 said:
"clayton said:
"I say hulk beats them all to death. no matter what he keeps coming. nothing can stop the hulk. he is the fittest"

"
LMMFAO
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SeSAW

Apocalypse more than likely win here he is too smart to brawl with Hulk or juggs. He would just wait until Hulk knocks off Juggs helmet and then grow huge and BFR Hulk and abomination then use his tp to control Juggs.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

Apocalypse ftw

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hedatary
SeSAW said:
"Apocalypse more than likely win here he is too smart to brawl with Hulk or juggs. He would just wait until Hulk knocks off Juggs helmet and then grow huge and BFR Hulk and abomination then use his tp to control Juggs."
What kind of argument is that?

But it's pretty much obvious what the answer is. The big guy wouldn't even notice those three are there. Hell, he would just ignore them and return to whatever he was doing.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"SeSAW said:
"Apocalypse more than likely win here he is too smart to brawl with Hulk or juggs. He would just wait until Hulk knocks off Juggs helmet and then grow huge and BFR Hulk and abomination then use his tp to control Juggs."
What kind of argument is that?

But it's pretty much obvious what the answer is. The big guy wouldn't even notice those three are there. Hell, he would just ignore them and return to whatever he was doing.
"
which big guy
bigtalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bigtalk

This is a tough one. We're talking the peak of each character's abilities.
This scenario includes the world being devastated by nuclear bombs. Isn't that just going to make Hulk and Abomination more powerful? In the Future Imperfect story didn't a similar thing happen? Hulk grew insanely powerful from the radiation, became the Maestro and killed every super-powered being on the planet. I think that means he took out Juggernaut.
The Abomination was just murdered by the Red Hulk.  I think he is a few laps behind the Hulk in power (he started out  more powerful). Even a nuclear explosion or two wouldn't catch him up, especially if the Hulk was getting that extra radiation too. Hulk is immensely powerful right now. He was able to go toe to toe with Sentry. He cleaned everyone's clock in WWH. I think that if you added more radiation to him, he would be truly unbeatable. 
So, how about Apocalypse? From what I've read of him, he's pretty bad. I think a newly irradiated Hulk with the genius of Bruce Banner could nullify him somehow. Apocalypse might not die, but somehow he would be contained. The Hulk can't be contained. 
I'm going with the Hulk.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37  Edited By Zoom
The Fabulous Frag said:
"First, Abomination goes does.  Then the Hulk.  Finally, just Juggernaut and Apocalypse duking it out.

I'd give it to Juggernaut.
"
That's pretty much how it goes unless Apoc remembers he has telepathy.

Which I think is about a 50-50 shot.
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By talia

im going with Apocalypse

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut. He'd need to be distracted for Apoc. to get his helmet off for a mind rape. 1 on 1 Juggernaut gives Apoc. a beating he'll never forget. As for the rest, Hulk is the only match.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SeSAW
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Juggernaut. He'd need to be distracted for Apoc. to get his helmet off for a mind rape. 1 on 1 Juggernaut gives Apoc. a beating he'll never forget. As for the rest, Hulk is the only match."
Juggs has 2 other people in the ring to knock off hiss helmet so Apocalypse would win even if he don't Hulk comes in second.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Knowsbleed33

You're assuming Juggernaut is going to be focused on the other 2. Who's to say they're not all ganging up on Apoc.?

Juggernaut
Hulk
Apoc.
Abomination

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrwenpire

Hulk wins. 

If ur talking about each character at their PRIMES, Hulk will ripp all of em apart.   

Green Scar Hulk has beaten Juggernaut before, so no need to argue that. 
Hulk can regenerate from just about ANYTHING, and he has UNLIMITED strength cauz his strength rises to his anger.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cracks
@mrwenpire: Juggernaut defeats them all because of his magical powers.  Without his magical powers, then Juggernaut loses of course.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mrwenpire

Juggernaut is fat.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xan84

If this is a win by ko then i will go with Juggs if not its a draw. But i realy don't know if Juggs can actualy put down Apoc ...
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bor
@mrwenpire said:

" Hulk wins.  If ur talking about each character at their PRIMES, Hulk will ripp all of em apart.    Green Scar Hulk has beaten Juggernaut before, so no need to argue that. Hulk can regenerate from just about ANYTHING, and he has UNLIMITED strength cauz his strength rises to his anger. "

H's anger isnt infinite its obvious Marvel info. Skaar didnt beat Jugg at all, no lie and dont be a fanboy. Jugg easily took him down and then he cheated and using his old power to bfr Cain. Scar Hulk has never beaten Jugg with power, he won with Cain without power. In official Marvel info its written that Jugg has the best regerative healing factor, the highest resistance to all kind of injuries and in basic form is at least as strong as max enraged Hulk (but propablu stronger).
Classic Jugg fought with WWH and was able to overpower him (push his hands in deirection he wants, make better punches etc).
8-th day or Trion ? haha Hulk would have no chance with him (its power of Jugg he can have more it)
BROLYJUGGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BROLYJUGGY

if your saying juggernaut at full power as in cyttorak gives him all his power then juggernaut wins no questions asked
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By Doombert
No Caption Provided
Always vote for the guy who can make his head float around the place.  It's a safe bet.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By why so serious

Hulk should win here.
The Hulk that fought juggernaut in WW Hulk wasn't even Hulk at his strongest.  ( he wasn't as angry as he was when he fought and defeated the Sentry ).

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King Hercules

The abomination is easily beaten here. The reminaing three can increase their strength to Class 100. All three have been described as having near limitless strength but this would come down to Juggernaut and the Hulk in their normal stalemate.