@Bo88gdan: agreed

#4 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse. dont know for sure though

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20286 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: any reason? This battle only applies to Strength

#7 Posted by Nefarious (20286 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull: Apocalypse is stronger and take blows from the Hulk.
#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: MAYBE AT base strength level, but HULk will surpass him

#9 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc has no feats to support that he can get anywhere near the strength of a raged up hulk. Maybe at base but still, the only thing that really supports that is the Apoc restraining the hulk. I honestly think that Apoc could win in a fight, but not by strength.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert said:

Apoc has no feats to support that he can get anywhere near the strength of a raged up hulk. Maybe at base but still, the only thing that really supports that is the Apoc restraining the hulk. I honestly think that Apoc could win in a fight, but not by strength.

This

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger.

The fact Apocalypse can soak a Hulk level blow or three does not make him stronger. He's done nothing to prove he is stronger than Hulk.

(Apocalypse is extremely durable. There's a difference.)

#12 Posted by ThinkingCape (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier - he doesn't really have an upper limit.

#13 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Oddly enough I just had a thought about that whole Hulk upper limit thing. Probably not the place for it, and its scientific in theory, vs comicbook law. Everything has mass and density, including radiation. With that being said it has to be possible to reach a terminal density dependent on the actual physical size. Terminal density of gamma radiation would have to equal a strength cap. Anger past the physical cap would result in a word that ends in "plode".

Apocalypse can alter his body on the atomic level. Atomic > molecular. He can, scientifically speakings, and of course in theory, become whatever the hell he wants to. Now obviously feats dont back this up. But on paper... in theory, if used completely to the description of his character Apocalypse could be a planet sized hunk of vibranium.

Sooooo yea. Feats still show Hulk vastly outgunning Apoc in brute force...but a basic theory of mine (again going against comic book law) is the Hulk is limited by his own size. Apoc is Not.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert: very interesting theory, But hulk can anctually grow in size if he were to absorb gamma radiation, but apoc can in theory do it when ever he wants

#15 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk eventually.

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger in terms of strength easily.

#17 Posted by Ryanmcfarland (51 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#18 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

in terms of strength? should start off something like this, not sure what would happen after Bruce gets mad, however.

#19 Edited by THORSON (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk we hardly knew thee...

Apoc wins

#20 Posted by derrickburbee (8 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of strength Hulk has it hands down. The only time(s) I think it would be an issue is with Grey Hulk and Professor.

#21 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

Hulk eventually.

#22 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way for Hulk to win this

Sabah Nur kills him or turns him into War

#23 Posted by Jacksper (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Hulk take on a Celestial? Last I checked Apocalypse was subjugated under their power, while Thor was able to defeat one. Hulk has beaten Thor many times, if I remember one thread I think we've already stated that Hulk has won more times against Thor.

Simple math, Thor>Celestial>Apocalypse and if Thor<Hulk, then Hulk>Thor>Celestial>Apocalypse. Unless it was PIS in the way that Thor defeated the Celestial or Hulk defeated Thor those (5 times I Think?) then I would say Hulk.

#24 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#25 Posted by DarkRaiden (7253 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacksper said:

Can't Hulk take on a Celestial? Last I checked Apocalypse was subjugated under their power, while Thor was able to defeat one. Hulk has beaten Thor many times, if I remember one thread I think we've already stated that Hulk has won more times against Thor.

Simple math, Thor>Celestial>Apocalypse and if Thor<Hulk, then Hulk>Thor>Celestial>Apocalypse. Unless it was PIS in the way that Thor defeated the Celestial or Hulk defeated Thor those (5 times I Think?) then I would say Hulk.

what? Not even close. And btw Celestial>>>>>>>>>x902129290219120 Thor>Apocalypse>Hulk. Apoc vs. Hulk already happened and Apoc stomped IIRC.

#26 Posted by comic_book_fan (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins pretty easily unless he waste time and lets hulk get stronger but he wouldn't do that so yeah Apocalypse wins .

#27 Posted by JwwProd (9457 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#28 Edited by comic_book_fan (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

oh this is just a pure test of strength hulk will adventually grow stronger but Apocalypse will keep up for a very long time.

#29 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

lol damn, apoc punked hulk badly. good pic

#30 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the few times Apoc doesn't job, he actually beats one of the better powerhouse in Marvel.