This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

one thunder clap and it should be over with
#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#4 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.
#5 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk
#6 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH!!!  Too easy.
#7 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that those two f@cking aliens can do that'll hurt the Hulk.

#8 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud:
why so angry today? just curious
#9 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
"There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that those two f@cking aliens can do that'll hurt the Hulk. "

Anti-Venom Could Drain The Gamma Radiation Out Of The Hulk.
#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Monev-Justgeneral14 said:
" @WindCloud said:
"There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that those two f@cking aliens can do that'll hurt the Hulk. "
Anti-Venom Could Drain The Gamma Radiation Out Of The Hulk. "
Darwin tryed it in WWHulk and failed. Now, while he isn't that powerful anymore I don't think Anti-Venom would be able to drain all of his power before being ripped in two.
#11 Edited by Monev-Justgeneral14 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida:
The Silver Surfer Managed To It In A Few Seconds. 
 Not That Im Saying Anti-Venom's On The Surfer's Level But He Might Be Able To Drain Him.

#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
"

@Ferro Vida:
The Silver Surfer Managed To It In A Few Seconds. 
 Not That Im Saying Anti-Venom's On The Surfer's Level But He Might Be Able To Drain Him.

"
He had his hands on Spider-man for a couple of seconds and wasn't able to do it, and Hulk has a lot more radiation than Spider-man ever did.
#13 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  
Indeed But Anti-Venom Still Has A Weapon That Could Put Down Hulk But I Guess He Probally Wont Be Able To Do It In Enough Time.
#14 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @WindCloud: why so angry today? just curious "
i'm not angry.  i  just hate those 2 aliens, but have all the love for the green giant.  so,  i'm  rooting for him.   LOL !!!
#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud:
oh, i was senseing some anger there for sec, lol
#16 Posted by Chimichanga (282 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Anti-venom's draining ability weakened hulk while carnage distracted him....but even if that battle plan works it wouldn't take long for the hulk to dominate them lol so hulk for the win

#17 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

doc samson beat hulk once.so did the thing.anti venom is stronger than them i dont see why he couldnt be able to beat the hulk.the symbiotes are imune to physycal impact what can hulk really do aparth from thunderclap?

#18 Posted by rusty113 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

can someone inform me a little about anti venom who he is how he got to be anti.... can he detach his host if he has a host.... so whats the deal behind him

#19 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily Hulk.

#20 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk runs them over easily

#21 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

are you crazy. venom is not stronger than doc samson or the thing. they are both well over the 75ton range. venom isn't even at 30 tons. hulk does to them what sentry did to carnage by ripping him apart. match over.

#22 Posted by rusty113 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

if anti venom can take over a host its venom and carnage carnage could slow him down whether u like it or not he could he can lift 60 tons he picks up a house and throws it on the hulk just messin with him and then anti venom can take control over the hulk

#23 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk has survived more powerful foes & blows than being hit by a house. hulk"s healing factor will burn through the symbiote. 60 tons is drop in the bucket for the hulk & he will absorb any physical damage the dish out.

#24 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
"@WindCloud said:
Anti-Venom Could Drain The Gamma Radiation Out Of The Hulk. "
#25 Edited by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom. His has the power to drain and weaken the Hulk. So he doesn't have to worry about the Hulk getting stronger as time progresses. Instead the Hulk gets weaker as the battle progresses. Anti-Venom is a 60 tonner, enough strength to KO the Hulk.

P.S.
The draining in world war hulk failed because it's PIS.

#26 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you are underatting carnage, he is in the fight you know. Maybe I'm an idiot but carnage and antivenom's combined force would give him a harder time more than you give them credit. Not saying that they would win but it is CERTAINTLY not a curbstomp.

#27 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

The words HULK SMASH create a sonic boom so loud that the symbiotes leave their host in fright and DIE

#28 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Havoc@Heaven said:

" Anti-Venom. His has the power to drain and weaken the Hulk. So he doesn't have to worry about the Hulk getting stronger as time progresses. Instead the Hulk gets weaker as the battle progresses. Anti-Venom is a 60 tonner, enough strength to KO the Hulk. P.S. The draining in world war hulk failed because it's PIS. "

not talking to you fyi
#29 Posted by SGU823 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom uses his powers to cure Banner of his radiation, effectively ridding the world of that great, green bastard for good.

#30 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@SGU823: Anti-Venom couldn't even do it to Spider-man in 10 seconds, who probably has 1/100 of the radiation Hulk has.
#31 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
Hulk.
#32 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that the symbiotes would be able to actually beat the Hulk.
Not because of the gold-clapping, since Anti-Venom doesn't have the weakness to sonics, but because of the damage the Hulk can dish out. It's too much even for Anti-Venom and Carnage, who can take a lot of physical beating, but probably not that much. They would get knocked out very earily in the fight.

There was a scan where Spider-Man said that he maybe would be able to defeat the Hulk, but not without killing him.
One way to do so would have been by suffocating him via pumping his lungs full with webbing, but there are rumors that the Hulk doesn't need air, since he simply adapts and can live on without it. I personally always doubted that and I also always will. I think that they would maybe be able to win with such a strategy, or maybe also overload his healing factor with forcing tendrils into his mouth and slashing his entire belly with sharp forms.
Hulk would survive it for sure and need a while to heal from it, since he also survived other beatings (Void and Zeus), but it would give the symbiotes the win per K.O... But that would be the best imaginable scenario for the symbiotes and to be honest, I'm not really seeing that happen. Something would go wrong and they would lose.

#33 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite towards Anti and Carnage.

#34 Edited by Nefarious (19774 posts) - - Show Bio

How could you think that Anti-Venom and Carnage stand a chance against the Green Machine?! Outragerous! (SMH)

#35 Posted by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
HULK SMASH!!!  Too easy.

LOL I Agree There.
#36 Posted by SpideyFan113 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger than Carnage and Anti-Venom combined, but you can't deny the fact that Hulk is not completely unstoppable. People like Wolverine have been able to do damage to Hulk with claws, yes Hulk can heal them but they still hurt like a bitch enough to weaken the Hulk. Carnage can form all sorts of blades and can eject them from himself, so that means he can both do damage to the hulk and be far enough away from him to not worry about what Hulk can dish out. Plus Carnage is an 80 tonner, so he also has more than enough of the strength to hurt him. And as for the symbiote's sonic vibration weakness, Hulk doesn't know that: He'll attempt to punch Carnage and Venom through the whole fight. If Hulk does found out though, Carnage is out. And as for Venom, he also has the strength to hurt Hulk and his ability to purify people of radiation is also a deciding factor. Spider-man almost got purified of his radioactivity and he literally has radioactive blood. Hulk may have way more radiation than Spider-man but that doesn't change the fact that Venom can basically take away Hulk's powers, so that also means Hulk can't get stronger as the battle progresses. And if I'm not mistaken, Anti-Venom doesn't have the same sonic weaknesses normal symbiotes have. Carnage vs Hulk: Hulk wins 9 out of 10 times. Anti-Venom vs Hulk: Would love to see that battle, but my money's on Anti-Venom. Carnage vs Hulk vs Anti-Venom: I believe if they team up, Carnage and Anti-Venom can take down Hulk. Okay, I'm done nerd ranting. Lol :P

#37 Posted by jashro44 (20824 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins. Regardless of not having a weakness to sonics 1 thunder clap is still enough to take out anti-venom.

#38 Posted by VenomousDragon (849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: No its not. If logan can fight hulk without it being a stomp why wouldnt these two be able to?

Antivenom is faster, more skilled (not that is exactly an accomplishment to be more skilled than the hulk), more agile, has a comparable healing factor and his curing ability.

Antivenom is at least as strong if not stronger than gargan venom so that puts him at atleast 40+ tons.

#39 Posted by jashro44 (20824 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@jashro44: No its not. If logan can fight hulk without it being a stomp why wouldnt these two be able to?

Antivenom is faster, more skilled (not that is exactly an accomplishment to be more skilled than the hulk), more agile, has a comparable healing factor and his curing ability.

Antivenom is at least as strong if not stronger than gargan venom so that puts him at atleast 40+ tons.

Wolverine has never been a serious threat. He could not beat the hulk either (assuming its regular versions) without pis.

And hulk can cause earth quakes across the planet by punching people really hard in the earths crust and fight thor in a fist fight evenly. Even assuming hulks thunder clap is only 1/10th the damage the hulk created when fighting the boar brother he still 1 shots anti-venom.

And that is still nothing but a spec to the hulk. Even grey hulk tanked uni power spider-mans punch into outer space and remained conscious. Team dies.

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hul via thunder clap, isn't Hulk still World Breaker Hulk level?

#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk... sadly :(

#42 Posted by VenomousDragon (849 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk... sadly :(

they dont go down as easy as people are saying however.

#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@JThree47693 said:

Hulk
#44 Posted by Rainja (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Gargan venom and theoritically Anti-Venom is in the Hundred Ton Range, Venom stale mated Colossous as Venom which should be a feat and based off of the image, was actually overwhelming him. Not that Anti-Venom would necessarily go Berserk like Gargan I his fight as Brock is more tactical compared to Gargan and Carnage. Sure Hulk. Has the power, but the symbiotes have the speed and ranged attacks, Carnage can stab him from distances and Brock can do that also but he would more than likely hit him with stuff and most importantly,Anti-Venom can weaken hulk with his curing ability,Now it wont be easy, but its not impossible, a pro longed fight with anti-venom would prove hazardous to the hulk. I say anti-Venom and Carnage,Insane difficulty.

#45 Posted by dondave (36582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#46 Edited by jdalsim (3 posts) - - Show Bio

AV/ Brock is too smart to take on Hulk head to head. He watches from afar and watches hulk destroy Carnage. Once Hulk is calmed and returns to normal, Brock talks to Banner who is ecstatic at the thought of being cured finally. AV cures him, but Banner still has anger issues. Sensing that, the little piece of the Carnage suit that is hiding on Banner's shoe takes him over. Brock is weak and feeling ill from the radiation he sucked out, as he goes to leave, Bruce Banner as Carnage decapitates him. That's how I'd write such a fight.

#47 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Why all these old Hulk threads being bumped?

Hulk smash

#48 Posted by jdalsim (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I bumped it as an Anti-Venom thread. However, it is probably due to the fact that, if you decided to Google " X vs. X", You get what has already been written, no matter how old it is. I Googled a few last night and the responses were 5-6 years ago.

#49 Posted by Pope052 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Saren (25618 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdalsim: Please do not bump threads where the characters are mismatched or the battle is unfair to one side in some way.