• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk:

Vs

Angron:

Conditions:

  • Angron does not have Gorechild or Gorefather but has a pair of Khornate chainaxes
  • Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Location:

Online
#2 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK!

Online
#3 Posted by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

#4 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

And that's what a legitimate debate is kids!

#7 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#9 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2

As I recall you knew a thing or two about Warhammer 40K.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2

As I recall you knew a thing or two about Warhammer 40K.

Angron is the Primarch of the World Eater Space Marine Legion. He is described to be the most physically dominating of the Primarchs along with Leman Russ.However unlike the other Primarchs, Angron seems to have no Psychic gift inherited from his father the God Emperor of Mankind.

What Angron does have is a pair of Chain Axes, both Power Weapons, called Gorechild and Gorefather. Power Weapons as in the cut on the molecular level .

He also wears pretty much Custom Power Armour battle suit like all Primarchs.

His genetics allow him the Instant Healing like all Primarchs.

Skin that can withstand molten lava and armor piercing Bolts.

Near Adamantium (40K verse Adamantium) solid bones.

Steel Cable like Muscles.

Strength Feats include lifting over a stated 1000s of tons of mountain rubble on top of him. He also easily tanks a blast that leveled half a mountain with said part of mountain falling on top of him.

Angron was born and raised as a Gladiator. This makes his skill very brutal, but still one of the most close combat skilled of the Primarchs. What he does is messy and unpretty, but kills in a efficient manner none the less.

Thats all there is to really know.

#11 Edited by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Yes I am totally 100% trolling when I say that a demigod who can waste the surfaces of planets, lift hundreds of thousands of tonnes, easily survive nukes to the face, has immortality (if this is daemon prince), and can move so fast las gun shots hover in mid air for him would actually somehow beat a green dude who can throw cars.

@cadencev2:

You forgot one thing. Remember that one time some dude wielded the staff of Sanguinius and as a result saw everything as if it was frozen in mid air? That was a fraction of a primarch's power. Bullet dodging space marines cannot see how quickly Primarchs move.

Also, in addition to your durability/strength feats, Magnus took a blast that turned a giant mountain to glass. Guilliman damaged a battle barge with his hands, while fighting in outer space without a helmet. Lion El'jonson's fight with Luther destroyed the surface of a planet. There are many more primarch feats, most of which I am sure you already know.

All primarchs are roughly on the same level, so anything they can do, (psionics and other abilities specific only to one primarch aside), Angron can likely do as well.

Oh and there was that one time when a dying and very injured Angron, after having dug himself out from 200 meters below the ground, saved his brother Lorgar by wrestling a warhound titan to death.

#12 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@leman_russ said:

@shawnbaby: Yes I am totally 100% trolling when I say that a demigod who can waste the surfaces of planets, lift hundreds of thousands of tonnes, easily survive nukes to the face, has immortality (if this is daemon prince), and can move so fast las gun shots hover in mid air for him would actually somehow beat a green dude who can throw cars.

@cadencev2:

You forgot one thing. Remember that one time some dude wielded the staff of Sanguinius and as a result saw everything as if it was frozen in mid air? That was a fraction of a primarch's power. Bullet dodging space marines cannot see how quickly Primarchs move.

Also, in addition to your durability/strength feats, Magnus took a blast that turned a giant mountain to glass. Guilliman damaged a battle barge with his hands, while fighting in outer space without a helmet. Lion El'jonson's fight with Luther destroyed the surface of a planet. There are many more primarch feats, most of which I am sure you already know.

All primarchs are roughly on the same level, so anything they can do, (psionics and other abilities specific only to one primarch aside), Angron can likely do as well.

Oh and there was that one time when a dying and very injured Angron, after having dug himself out from 200 meters below the ground, saved his brother Lorgar by wrestling a warhound titan to death.

Yes you are trolling when you make a comment like:

@leman_russ said:

@theacidskull: Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

That, sir, is the comment of a troll. Maybe you have good reason to believe Angron wins...but when you post a comment like that...All anyone will see is a troll.

#13 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@leman_russ said:

@theacidskull: Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

That, sir, is the comment of a troll. Maybe you have good reason to believe Angron wins...but when you post a comment like that...All anyone will see is a troll.

Just ignore him man, don't waste your energy on him.

Online
#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:
@leman_russ said:

@theacidskull: Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

That, sir, is the comment of a troll. Maybe you have good reason to believe Angron wins...but when you post a comment like that...All anyone will see is a troll.

Just ignore him man, don't waste your energy on him.

Meh. It's possible he didn't realize how much of a troll he came off as originally. Just trying to give him some insight. What he does with it is up to him.

#15 Edited by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: @theacidskull: Yes thank you for doing that. Apparently trying to humorously "fix" other people's answers on this site results in accusations of trolling.

@theacidskull Wow...how very nice and virtuous of you.

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: @theacidskull: Yes thank you for doing that. Apparently trying to humorously "fix" other people's answers on this site results in accusations of trolling.

@theacidskull Wow...how very nice and virtuous of you.

Well sorry but saying something like this:

Is a gay ork and would lose in less than 10 seconds.

kinda makes you come off as a troll wouldn't you say? If you are really up for a civil debate then I apologize for my remarks, we get a lot of trolls here so forgive me.

But Hulk wins. :P

Online
#17 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

@cadencev2

As I recall you knew a thing or two about Warhammer 40K.

Angron is the Primarch of the World Eater Space Marine Legion. He is described to be the most physically dominating of the Primarchs along with Leman Russ.However unlike the other Primarchs, Angron seems to have no Psychic gift inherited from his father the God Emperor of Mankind.

What Angron does have is a pair of Chain Axes, both Power Weapons, called Gorechild and Gorefather. Power Weapons as in the cut on the molecular level .

Hulk resisted something like that, except i think it cut atoms apart

He also wears pretty much Custom Power Armour battle suit like all Primarchs.

His genetics allow him the Instant Healing like all Primarchs.

Nice

Skin that can withstand molten lava and armor piercing Bolts.

Near Adamantium (40K verse Adamantium) solid bones.

Steel Cable like Muscles.

Pretty cool

Strength Feats include lifting over a stated 1000s of tons of mountain rubble on top of him. He also easily tanks a blast that leveled half a mountain with said part of mountain falling on top of him.

Nice, though do we need to go in detail of hulks durability and strength

Angron was born and raised as a Gladiator. This makes his skill very brutal, but still one of the most close combat skilled of the Primarchs. What he does is messy and unpretty, but kills in a efficient manner none the less.

Meh, no amount of skill will let him beat someone like hulk

Thats all there is to really know.

Hulk wins

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@cadencev2

As I recall you knew a thing or two about Warhammer 40K.

Angron is the Primarch of the World Eater Space Marine Legion. He is described to be the most physically dominating of the Primarchs along with Leman Russ.However unlike the other Primarchs, Angron seems to have no Psychic gift inherited from his father the God Emperor of Mankind.

What Angron does have is a pair of Chain Axes, both Power Weapons, called Gorechild and Gorefather. Power Weapons as in the cut on the molecular level .

Hulk resisted something like that, except i think it cut atoms apart

He also wears pretty much Custom Power Armour battle suit like all Primarchs.

His genetics allow him the Instant Healing like all Primarchs.

Nice

Skin that can withstand molten lava and armor piercing Bolts.

Near Adamantium (40K verse Adamantium) solid bones.

Steel Cable like Muscles.

Pretty cool

Strength Feats include lifting over a stated 1000s of tons of mountain rubble on top of him. He also easily tanks a blast that leveled half a mountain with said part of mountain falling on top of him.

Nice, though do we need to go in detail of hulks durability and strength

Angron was born and raised as a Gladiator. This makes his skill very brutal, but still one of the most close combat skilled of the Primarchs. What he does is messy and unpretty, but kills in a efficient manner none the less.

Meh, no amount of skill will let him beat someone like hulk

Thats all there is to really know.

Hulk wins

If Wolverine can beat Hulk, I know Angron can actually. Just saying.

#19 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

@cadencev2 said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@cadencev2

As I recall you knew a thing or two about Warhammer 40K.

Angron is the Primarch of the World Eater Space Marine Legion. He is described to be the most physically dominating of the Primarchs along with Leman Russ.However unlike the other Primarchs, Angron seems to have no Psychic gift inherited from his father the God Emperor of Mankind.

What Angron does have is a pair of Chain Axes, both Power Weapons, called Gorechild and Gorefather. Power Weapons as in the cut on the molecular level .

Hulk resisted something like that, except i think it cut atoms apart

He also wears pretty much Custom Power Armour battle suit like all Primarchs.

His genetics allow him the Instant Healing like all Primarchs.

Nice

Skin that can withstand molten lava and armor piercing Bolts.

Near Adamantium (40K verse Adamantium) solid bones.

Steel Cable like Muscles.

Pretty cool

Strength Feats include lifting over a stated 1000s of tons of mountain rubble on top of him. He also easily tanks a blast that leveled half a mountain with said part of mountain falling on top of him.

Nice, though do we need to go in detail of hulks durability and strength

Angron was born and raised as a Gladiator. This makes his skill very brutal, but still one of the most close combat skilled of the Primarchs. What he does is messy and unpretty, but kills in a efficient manner none the less.

Meh, no amount of skill will let him beat someone like hulk

Thats all there is to really know.

Hulk wins

If Wolverine can beat Hulk, I know Angron can actually. Just saying.

lol, tooshay.

#20 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: @cadencev2: This is a good match. I wanna side with Angron, but at the same time I think Hulk has a lot of great advantages here. First off, he has the reach advantage, even with the weaons, Hulk is still bigger. Hulk is stronger, and by no small margin. He's as fast, if not faster. He has a superior healing factor. He has the mobility advantage in strides.

That being said, he still comes with a lot of disadvantages. Angron seems to have the skill advantage, and by no small margin. He has a level of strength capable of at least letting him fend off the Hulk in that category. His weapons can, and will harm the Hulk. And he has a level of durability that can fend off the Hulk for quite a long while.

I'm still going with the Hulk, mostly because Angron has to score a killing blow to win here, as the Hulk's regeneration will quickly negate the effects of Angron's weapons if it is anything but a killing blow. However, the Hulk will slowly damage Angron's armor, wear down his defenses, stamina, and etc. even if he doesn't score the instant kill attack.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered, and I'm by no means a 40k expert, so keep that in mind (nor a Hulk expert).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@theacidskull: @cadencev2: This is a good match. I wanna side with Angron, but at the same time I think Hulk has a lot of great advantages here. First off, he has the reach advantage, even with the weaons, Hulk is still bigger. Hulk is stronger, and by no small margin. He's as fast, if not faster. He has a superior healing factor. He has the mobility advantage in strides.

That being said, he still comes with a lot of disadvantages. Angron seems to have the skill advantage, and by no small margin. He has a level of strength capable of at least letting him fend off the Hulk in that category. His weapons can, and will harm the Hulk. And he has a level of durability that can fend off the Hulk for quite a long while.

I'm still going with the Hulk, mostly because Angron has to score a killing blow to win here, as the Hulk's regeneration will quickly negate the effects of Angron's weapons if it is anything but a killing blow. However, the Hulk will slowly damage Angron's armor, wear down his defenses, stamina, and etc. even if he doesn't score the instant kill attack.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered, and I'm by no means a 40k expert, so keep that in mind (nor a Hulk expert).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Kinda agree with You on this, might now be easy, but considering hulks healing factor and current strength feats, he should take the cake.

Online
#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@theacidskull: @cadencev2: This is a good match. I wanna side with Angron, but at the same time I think Hulk has a lot of great advantages here. First off, he has the reach advantage, even with the weaons, Hulk is still bigger. Hulk is stronger, and by no small margin. He's as fast, if not faster. He has a superior healing factor. He has the mobility advantage in strides.

That being said, he still comes with a lot of disadvantages. Angron seems to have the skill advantage, and by no small margin. He has a level of strength capable of at least letting him fend off the Hulk in that category. His weapons can, and will harm the Hulk. And he has a level of durability that can fend off the Hulk for quite a long while.

I'm still going with the Hulk, mostly because Angron has to score a killing blow to win here, as the Hulk's regeneration will quickly negate the effects of Angron's weapons if it is anything but a killing blow. However, the Hulk will slowly damage Angron's armor, wear down his defenses, stamina, and etc. even if he doesn't score the instant kill attack.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered, and I'm by no means a 40k expert, so keep that in mind (nor a Hulk expert).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Angron is Huge so you know.

I just wanted to make sure you understand how large a Primarch is.

Human to Space Marine.

Space Marine to Primarchs (Horus and Sanguiness) and GEoM.

Add to that Angron and Leman Russ were considered the largest of the Primarchs as well.

A Primarch is described in novels as 4 times larger than Adult Humans.

Just so you know, I think Angron may be bigger than Hulk honestly base on alot of Hulk art.

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@theacidskull: @cadencev2: This is a good match. I wanna side with Angron, but at the same time I think Hulk has a lot of great advantages here. First off, he has the reach advantage, even with the weaons, Hulk is still bigger. Hulk is stronger, and by no small margin. He's as fast, if not faster. He has a superior healing factor. He has the mobility advantage in strides.

That being said, he still comes with a lot of disadvantages. Angron seems to have the skill advantage, and by no small margin. He has a level of strength capable of at least letting him fend off the Hulk in that category. His weapons can, and will harm the Hulk. And he has a level of durability that can fend off the Hulk for quite a long while.

I'm still going with the Hulk, mostly because Angron has to score a killing blow to win here, as the Hulk's regeneration will quickly negate the effects of Angron's weapons if it is anything but a killing blow. However, the Hulk will slowly damage Angron's armor, wear down his defenses, stamina, and etc. even if he doesn't score the instant kill attack.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered, and I'm by no means a 40k expert, so keep that in mind (nor a Hulk expert).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Angron is Huge so you know.

I just wanted to make sure you understand how large a Primarch is.

Human to Space Marine.

Space Marine to Primarchs (Horus and Sanguiness) and GEoM.

Add to that Angron and Leman Russ were considered the largest of the Primarchs as well.

A Primarch is described in novels as 4 times larger than Adult Humans.

Just so you know, I think Angron may be bigger than Hulk honestly base on alot of Hulk art.

He is definitely Big but from thous pics he looks about at least...7 feet? While hulk shifts between 8-9.

Online
#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 3-4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 3 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

So...he is at least...7 feet taller than Hulk?

Online
#26 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Yes I am totally 100% trolling when I say that a demigod who can waste the surfaces of planets, lift hundreds of thousands of tonnes, easily survive nukes to the face, has immortality (if this is daemon prince), and can move so fast las gun shots hover in mid air for him would actually somehow beat a green dude who can throw cars.

@cadencev2:

You forgot one thing. Remember that one time some dude wielded the staff of Sanguinius and as a result saw everything as if it was frozen in mid air? That was a fraction of a primarch's power. Bullet dodging space marines cannot see how quickly Primarchs move.

Also, in addition to your durability/strength feats, Magnus took a blast that turned a giant mountain to glass. Guilliman damaged a battle barge with his hands, while fighting in outer space without a helmet. Lion El'jonson's fight with Luther destroyed the surface of a planet. There are many more primarch feats, most of which I am sure you already know.

All primarchs are roughly on the same level, so anything they can do, (psionics and other abilities specific only to one primarch aside), Angron can likely do as well.

Oh and there was that one time when a dying and very injured Angron, after having dug himself out from 200 meters below the ground, saved his brother Lorgar by wrestling a warhound titan to death.

Yea you are definitely trolling if you reduce Hulk to a green dude that can throw cars.

#27 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

That scan is a bit misleading, the tallest guy in it is not only at the forefront, but he's at the top stop, while the other guy is at the bottom step, and everyone else is in the background. And if you pay attention to the marines immediately next to the god emperor, they aren't much shorter than him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

So...he is at least...7 feet taller than Hulk?

Sure.

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

That scan is a bit misleading, the tallest guy in it is not only at the forefront, but he's at the top stop, while the other guy is at the bottom step, and everyone else is in the background. And if you pay attention to the marines immediately next to the god emperor, they aren't much shorter than him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Here is a citadel scaled model comparison.

Horus to a human.

Magnus the Red to Terminator Space Marines (Space Marines in Terminator Armour are bigger than Space Marines in Power Armour)

Primarchs are freaking big.

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: That won't work in his advantage tho.

Online
#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@cadencev2 said:

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

So...he is at least...7 feet taller than Hulk?

Sure.

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@theacidskull: WTF!

Look at the Scans! The Space Marine is 7-8 feet on average. Primarchs are twice that putting them at 16 feet. Angron is bigger than that the average Primarch.

Books say 4 times larger than adult humans. Lets say 5'8 the average height. Times that by 4 and you have a lowball height of Angron.

That scan is a bit misleading, the tallest guy in it is not only at the forefront, but he's at the top stop, while the other guy is at the bottom step, and everyone else is in the background. And if you pay attention to the marines immediately next to the god emperor, they aren't much shorter than him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Here is a citadel scaled model comparison.

Horus to a human.

Magnus the Red to Terminator Space Marines (Space Marines in Terminator Armour are bigger than Space Marines in Power Armour)

Primarchs are freaking big.

based on those scans I'd say they are 12-14 feet tall.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Sounds right. 3-4 times taller than a human.

@cadencev2: That won't work in his advantage tho.

I was merely trying to correct you and Floopay on their size.

#32 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18712 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Sounds right. 3-4 times taller than a human.

@theacidskull said:

@cadencev2: That won't work in his advantage tho.

I was merely trying to correct you and Floopay on their size.

Oh, I see. Thanks for that BTW :)

Online
#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Just out of curiosity...does it say 3-4 times the size or 3-4 times the height?

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Just out of curiosity...does it say 3-4 times the size or 3-4 times the height?

Height, whats the difference anyway?

#36 Posted by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2: Just out of curiosity...does it say 3-4 times the size or 3-4 times the height?

Height, whats the difference anyway?

They might be really fat :P

Online
#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2: Just out of curiosity...does it say 3-4 times the size or 3-4 times the height?

Height, whats the difference anyway?

They might be really fat :P

Well if Buddah can be worshiped like a god, why not lol.

#38 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2: Just out of curiosity...does it say 3-4 times the size or 3-4 times the height?

Height, whats the difference anyway?

Well size can mean more than just height.

For instance Hulk is about 9 feet tall...but he weighs over a ton. So height wise he's less than 2x the size of an average person...but 10x the mass.

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby: Got ya.

I was just curious because usually when someone says something like "I'm twice your size" they are referring more to overall mass. Also, I kinda wanted to get an idea of how much a Primarch would weigh. I'd kinda guess they'd weigh nearly twice as much as a Space Marine...so close to 1500 lbs...that sound about right to you?

#41 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby: Got ya.

I was just curious because usually when someone says something like "I'm twice your size" they are referring more to overall mass. Also, I kinda wanted to get an idea of how much a Primarch would weigh. I'd kinda guess they'd weigh nearly twice as much as a Space Marine...so close to 1500 lbs...that sound about right to you?

I never seen a weight specs on a Primarch, but they should weigh more than a ton between there mass and armour.

#42 Edited by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: Calling people trolls constitutes as trolling.

@shawnbaby sounds VERY wrong. Armored marines are 3 tonnes. Primarchs would be at least 10. Not that it matters, they are kinda magical and can easily tank nukes to the face and lift hundreds of thousands of tonnes. Angron near death wrestled a warhound titan to death.

@theacidskull: Yeah, planet breaking hulk versions would win, everything else would lose pretty badly.

More: All primarchs are roughly on the same level.

Magnus tanked a blow that turned a mount everest sized mountain to glass

Lorgar, the weakest one, survived two warhound titan shots to the face.

A dude wielding Sanguinius' staff could see laser bolts as if frozen in mid air. He pretty much moved at FTL.

Lion Eljonson caused serious damage to a planet by physically fighting a chaos empowered librarian.

Magnus destroyed a planet (psychically though, Angron cannot replicate this)

All primarchs are HIGHLY resistant to magic (doesn't really change anything here though)

Bullet timing space marines cannot even see their primarchs move in combat.

Horus was impaled by a huge spaceship pillar. He tore it out and was all good one minute later, without a scratch.

Lorgar healed after a minute of nearly being torn to shreds by Corvus Corax.

Primarchs wfpwn.

More: Guilliman physically damaged a battle barge with at least petaton, probably exaton shielding. Albeit he didn't damage it THAT much, he did it while being in outer space without a helmet.

Horus was barely pricked by a monomolecular bolt that could go through 3 space marines and a wall with horrendous ease.

Vulkan survived a multi gigaton macro cannon blast

#43 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby: Got ya.

I was just curious because usually when someone says something like "I'm twice your size" they are referring more to overall mass. Also, I kinda wanted to get an idea of how much a Primarch would weigh. I'd kinda guess they'd weigh nearly twice as much as a Space Marine...so close to 1500 lbs...that sound about right to you?

I never seen a weight specs on a Primarch, but they should weigh more than a ton between there mass and armour.

I'm talking without armour...just basing it on those pics you posted stating a space marine weighs about 780 lbs unarmoured

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby: Got ya.

I was just curious because usually when someone says something like "I'm twice your size" they are referring more to overall mass. Also, I kinda wanted to get an idea of how much a Primarch would weigh. I'd kinda guess they'd weigh nearly twice as much as a Space Marine...so close to 1500 lbs...that sound about right to you?

I never seen a weight specs on a Primarch, but they should weigh more than a ton between there mass and armour.

I'm talking without armour...just basing it on those pics you posted stating a space marine weighs about 780 lbs unarmoured

Sounds right to me yeah.

#45 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@leman_russ: What flawless logic you have there. WBH, Mindless and Savage Hulk would all win here, especially if enraged enough even the Savage Hulk is capable of tanking planet busting attacks while dishing out attacks powerful enough to shatter the time barrier and destroy asteroids twice the size of planet Earth. So much for a green guy that throws cars troll.

#46 Edited by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: You are retarded. I did say planet busting hulks win, most hulks lose. STFU and re-read my post dumbass

You also sound like a twelve year old through your writing. Yes offence.

Now to forget mentally challenged troll callers and get back to the actual debate, Primarchs unarmored maybe weight about 3 tonnes. Kinda hard to say really, but probably more than armoured space marines do. You can't scientifically classify primarchs, they are kinda half magical, being created with the warp.

#47 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: You are retarded. I did say planet busting hulks win, most hulks lose. STFU and re-read my post dumbass

You also sound like a twelve year old through your writing. Yes offence.

You sound like a twelve-year old with your immature insults. Don't insult other users.

#48 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@leman_russ: I guess i pushed a button lol, so much pent up frustration, so much anal anguish. I thought you trolls where more resilient? You do not know anything about the Hulk do you? Tell me which Hulk is fighting Angron in this thread and which are those "most" Hulks that will lose against him?

#49 Edited by leman_russ (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: If you don't want me to insult you, don't be a moron and be a troll caller. I like how you are being very intelligent and telling me back, and not the guy who insulted me in the first place.

He didn't say which, but most hulks I have seen, movie hulks, most comic hulks etc.lose pretty hard. But raynorJ, since you called be a troll, this is the last time I will tolerate it. You are being a douche right now. Stop it.

#50 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@leman_russ: It doesn't matter who insulted who. All RaynorJ did was accuse you of trolling from what I've seen. You blatantly told him to "STFU", and said he was "retarded". Insult me all you want. It proves nothing other than you're more naive than a 14-year old.