#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

This is Pre- Schrodinger Alucard

This is Savage Hulk

Both are bloodlusted

Winner by Death/K.O

Fight takes place in NYC

Extra Note: I would love to see this happen! The battle of monsters, and Hulk would give Al quite the fight.

Hulk by Mike Deodato Jr.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins...there is nothing that Hulk can do to kill Alucard... Well in theory Hulk can punch him a million times, but considering Alucard bloodlust it would be very hard...plus he can change to Bruce Banner when exhausted.

#3 Posted by JwwProd (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (9486 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Hulk wouldn't be able o beat Alucard, im slightly inclined to say Alucard takes this 10/10... However, does Alucard powers work as Dark Magic? If so, basing myself on the battle against The Darkness, Hulk wouldn't go down by Alucard.

#5 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18977 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Hulk wouldn't be able o beat Alucard, im slightly inclined to say Alucard takes this 10/10... However, does Alucard powers work as Dark Magic? If so, basing myself on the battle against The Darkness, Hulk wouldn't go down by Alucard.

Not sure to be honest. I would say his "shadow powers" would work as Dark Magic.

But I would be more inclined to count his Familiars as a "soul" based attack given that he literally absorb's peoples souls with them. I don't know if that in and of itself counts as Dark Magic, but I don't think Hulk could defend against a soul-based attack either.

#6 Posted by KnightOfZero (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think alucard can I much to hurt hulk. Even level 0 (all it is is sending million of humans who hulk can destroy). Eventually, hulk will win

#7 Posted by GhostRavage (9486 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: This battle its kind of hard since there are not many people with Alucard's powerset, let alone in comics... But in the same token, Alucard has never faced something like Hulk.

#8 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18977 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@fallschirmjager: This battle its kind of hard since there are not many people with Alucard's powerset, let alone in comics... But in the same token, Alucard has never faced something like Hulk.

Yeah Alucard is fairly unique.

But despite the premise of his regeneration working on the number of souls he has, he's never actually been close to being defeated. And the sheer number of powers he displays over the course of the series is just ridiculous.

I mean...Alucard himself took 30 years to deal with all the souls he has within in his possession. Even if it takes Hulk 1/10 of that amount of time is a ridiculous amount of time spent continually fighting. Hulk also would have problems dealing with things like TK, intangibility, familiars etc.

#9 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightofzero: @ghostravage: @fallschirmjager: Check out this if any questions on Alucards feats. http://www.comicvine.com/hellsing/4075-75/forums/hellsing-respect-thread-1501911/#1

Alucard has 2 ways of winning. BFR via TK or winnig by using Dandy Mans cards to negate Hulks Healing.

1) Dandy Man's Magic Cards slice cars in half.

2-3) They can cut 13mm bullets as well Depleted Uranium Anti Tank Shells in half.

4-5) They negated Alucard's Healing. They also did the same to Anderson's Regen in Anderson's and Alucard's last fight.

6-7) They can be used to set traps with explosive force.

1-2) TKs Aircraft Carrier toward London.

3) TK doors shut.

4-5) TKs Swat Team out of building, and then impaled them on flag poles.

Both of these can pull wins.

#10 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18977 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahaaaaa, now I know who this guy is^^^^ xD.

Anyone, Alucard wins. He has insane TK, durability that's resistant against anything besides holy weapons, and I can't imagine punching him 1,000,000 is really in the cards.

I imagine if he can TK an aircraft, he can TK Hulk, and just shoot him with his big ole guns repeatedly. If that doesn't work, just...eat him? If he could.

If not, stalemate I suppose.

Jmarshmallow

#12 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18977 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: he can regenerate from holy weapons too, it just takes a little bit longer. But he was talking to Seras the whole time as just a head so ... lol

the only time he actually "dies" when he absorbed Schrodinger. But he came back 30 years later.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (31323 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#14 Posted by Chibi_cute (4617 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard takes this... when he was fighting with walter he had released already all his souls and yet he was still insanely regenerating and it turns out he was just toying with walter.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard Easy.

Hulk has no way to harm Alucard as the only way to take one of his 3 Million plus lives requires Heart Stab and Decapitation.

Add to this Alucard has Magic Cards that negate Healing Factors.

#16 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11175 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11175 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Didn't you already post those scans as Indiecomics?

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by patrat18 (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks not winning this one.

#21 Edited by Ninjen5 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys kidding me?? All Alucard's dark magic powers would do is make Hulk stronger. That's right, Dark Magic makes Hulk's stats increase. Alucard is a joke next to the Hulk. Hulk is far too durable for anything Alucard's shown, all of Alucard's dark powers would only amp Hulk further, and as for taking on 3 million souls? The WEAKEST version of Hulk, Professor Hulk, has fought the undead armies of Hel for weeks on end and simply mocked it. Savage Hulk takes this with mild difficulty, mainly due to the time it'd take to crush the puny 3 million-some-odd HUMAN souls Alucard uses. Savage Hulk can hold up a 150 BILLION ton mountain. Theres NO WAY he loses to Alucard.

#22 Posted by flashback0180 (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins only thing hulk can do is thunder clap... Like swatting flys ..

He can even control hulk if he wants to.

#23 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins

Hulk has no way of putting him down (punching him 1 million or 10 million times both of them are useless as you need to use holy weapons or kill him in certain methods to take him out just once)

So Alucard absorbed 3 notable vampires

1.Luke Valentine (A Vampire who is easily 3 times the speed of sound)

2.Dandy Man (the guy with the cards that slice through cars and negate healing factors)

3.Rip Van Winkle (the girl with the magic bullets that fly about Mach 4-5 speeds)

So imagine this Luke blitzes Hulk just shooting him even if it is useless. Rip Van Winkle uses her bullets to blitz round and attack Hulk (these things ripped through 3 armoured military helicopters and 2 planes and that was just 1 bullet) which will probably harm him considering the damage output. Now this is the main part Dandy Man uses his cards to rip the skin of Hulks body and slice through him (these wounds can't heal) then that's where Luke and Van come in. Now that hulk is damaged and not healing they increase there assault further weakening Hulk, and Dandy is still ripping him up, so that Alucard can come in with THE HAND MOVE and rip Hulks heart out.

#24 Posted by brainstorm01 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

alucard

#25 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

So everyone thinks Dr. Doom beats Alucard, but the Hulk loses against him? Hulk wins. Alucard has absolutely no way of harming the Hulk.

#26 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper:

Baskerville?

Dandyman' magic cards which possibly negate Hulk's regen?

Rip's musket shot?

Or maybe his Evil love beam (according to Bernodette), oh well, that would be funny.

#27 Posted by thelocust619 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

Best. Familiar. Ever.

#28 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#29 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#30 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Proof it could negate someone as powerful as the Hulk regeneration?

I highly doubt the rest of that would do anything to the Hulk.

#31 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Proof it could negate someone as powerful as the Hulk regeneration?

I highly doubt the rest of that would do anything to the Hulk.

Compare Hulk's regen to Alucard?

#32 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: This doesn't answer my question.

Alucard's regen > Hulks.

If that card can negate Alucard's, how can it not negate Hulk's?

#34 Posted by RealityWarper (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has an evolutive potential and an unmatched strength so I guess he can stomp Alucard.
I guess Hulk can break Cytorrak links which are made of mystical energies so...

#35 Posted by xlab3000 (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard for obvious reasons stated.

#36 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Alucard's bullets and his cards negate healing factors.

He can also charm the Hulk and potentially render him docile.

Also, the Hulk is weak against piercing/slashing attacks, which are among his most powerful. He can also create illusions and invade the Hulk's mind. He's got a lot of ways for Alucard to take out Hulk.

That being said, despite all the bullets he's taken, Alucard never dies in canon. Even when fully mutilated, nobody is ever quite sure whether or not he's actually lost a life, in fact, all evidence points to the contrary.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper said:

Alucard's regen > Hulks.

Because his regeneration isn't better than the Hulk's. Also, I'm too lazy to look for his feats, at the moment.

#38 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@auction_sniper said:

Alucard's regen > Hulks.

Because his regeneration isn't better than the Hulk's. Also, I'm too lazy to look for his feats, at the moment.

Try watching Hellsing or its OVA to know that your statement is laughable.

If we were talking durability then I agree with you, but regen? No.

#39 Edited by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: ahhhhhhahahahahahahhhhhahahaha OMG ahhhhhaaaahahahah

Hulks regen> Alucards regen :X hahahahaha

You have obviouldly read up on Alucard extensively... I CRAVE YOUR KNOWLAGE

#40 Posted by God_of_Batman (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@auction_sniper said:

Alucard's regen > Hulks.

You haven't even seen Hellsing, have you?

#41 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: ahhhhhhahahahahahahhhhhahahaha OMG ahhhhhaaaahahahah

Hulks regen> Alucards regen :X hahahahaha

You have obviouldly read up on Alucard extensively... I CRAVE YOUR KNOWLAGE

@auction_sniper said:

@afueikawa said:

@auction_sniper said:

Alucard's regen > Hulks.

Try watching Hellsing or its OVA to know that your statement is laughable.

If we were talking durability then I agree with you, but regen? No.

No.

#42 Posted by Spartan101 (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk throws him at the sun. game over

#43 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: What do yo mean no? the answer to that question is yes :)
Also i would really like to go with a CaV on this one if your up for it?

#44 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseid1006: I'm terrible at debating, so no. Plus, other things...

#45 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk becomes WWHulk, becomes WB Hulk. Planet Smash.