VS
VS

Leader

No Caption Provided

Pokemon Team

Machamp, Regigas, Steelix, Tyranitar

Rules

Savage Hulk freshly transformed

Pokedex feats used(as well as Regigas legends)

Mewtwo is telecommunicating through the battle

Mewtwo can't directly intefere

Win by BFR, ko, or death

Battle takes place in 10 Mile long football field

Starting distance of 100 Yards

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pokemon takes it mainly due to mewtwo and regigigas

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Well..considering a "freshly transformed" Hulk can/has been World Breaker level..he should be able to take all of them.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cor_Tsar
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@cor_tsar Thanks for clarifying.

The strongest Pokemon by entries is Regigigas..but as we've seen from the anime he's laughably slow. He's also more liable to use Hyper Beam which Hulk should shrug off based on what we've seen of it. Machamp is the fastest one here combat speed wise..but doesn't have any durability feats to suggest he can tank hits from Hulk(technically none of them do save for Steelix..maybe). I'll give them a little slack(mostly because I like Tyranitar so much) and say they don't get one-shotted. Hulk wins in a somewhat good fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

According the Pokedex, Regigigas can tow continents. Based off the anime, however, he just get stomped.

The rest are just non-factors (although apparently Tyranitar knocks down mountains and buries rivers in its rampages).

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@shootingnova: Don't forget Machamp can also move mountains with just one of his four-arms. And if anything, Steelix can be used as a bludgeon, lol.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: I can't recall that in one of the Pokedex's, but I'm still unsure as to how they can harm the Hulk.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Pokemon Yellow: One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches. Pokemon Stadium: Among its fighting moves is a simultaneous volley of an uppercut, hook, straight and karate chop from its four arms. Pokemon Fire Red: Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds. That's all for Machamp that's impressive

If Steelix gets used as a bludgeon, there's always Pokemon Gold: Its body has been compressed deep under the ground. As a result, it is even harder than a diamond.

Avatar image for marvelthunderbolt
marvelthunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And hulk threw fin fang foom across the world. All of them together get about to a quarter of hulks maximum strength.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: This is a freshly transformed standard savage Hulk? That's not enough?

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The biggest problem is Mewtwo. I mean, he isn't suppose to directly intefere, but eventually he'll have to fight Hulk right? Mewtwo's telepathy is pretty powerful. Although, I'm not sure how Savage Hulk would handle it.

Machamp has high physical attack, but his health stat and defense stat are both pretty average (base 90 and 80 respectably). So if Hulk hits him at all (which he will, Machamp's speed is a horrendous base 55), he's practically out.

Regigas is out simply because of Slow Start. He'll be KO'd by the time he can even do anything.

Tyranitar is also a problem. His pokedex says "he can't be harmed by any sort of attack" but that's ridiculous, because otherwise he'd be invincible. His defense is pretty high, but Hulk should be able to hurt him. However, Tyranitar is also very slow. I'm not sure. I've seen SH destroy an incredibly large asteroid before, but I don't think it said how large it was, so I'll hold off on that.

Steelix is harder than diamond. But I feel like Hulk would just swing him by the tail and either hit the others with it, or fling it waaay far away (or in geosynchronous orbit).

I dunno. Depending on how you interpret the Pokedex entries and base stats, it could go either way. I just don't see how SH can get past Mewtwo. Unless the battle stops after SH defeats the first four.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Hmm, i don't want to shift this to much with MewTwo... What if i changed the Leader to Alakazam with an IQ of 5000?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Not sure if they can actually defeat the Hulk though.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the Pokedex feats are allowed I'm going to have some fun.

Steelix

In the Pokedex its stated

"Its body has been compressed deep under the ground. As a result, it is even harder than a diamond." Its got a good deal of durability

"Steelix lives even further underground than Onix. This Pokémon is known to dig towards the earth's core. There are records of this Pokémon reaching a depth of over six-tenths of a mile underground." Dig to the earth core?! Sweet Jesus

Steelix is harder than diamonds and can survive deep within the earth near the earth core.

Machamp

All of us have heard this before. Machamp can push a mountain with just ONE of his four arms and he can deliver 1,000 mountain level punches IN TWO SECONDS. That would literally destroy any trace of a human before they knew what happend

Tyranitar

Just like Machamp this thing can wreck mountains with just one of its glorious hands!

"In just one of its mighty hands, it has the power to make the ground shake and mountains crumble."

You think the Hulk has anger issues? If you piss this guy off you better have a skilled Cartographer with you cause you'll need to start redrawing the maps to fit the landscape.

"If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."

Regigigas

You've just hit the FUS RO DAH of Pokemon!

This guy can tow freaking continents on its back!

And while it has a slow start for a few minutes once it gets past that you've got a monster

Mewtwo

Mewtwo has the mind superior to some of the greatest Trainers in all of Pokemon. This guy is of the same caliber of Red! This isn't Ash Ketchump. This is MewfreakingTwo. He can turn this team into one of the fiercest teams ever!

Ok I'm done now. Lol.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NICK31898

Hulk can take all of their attacks, but i HIGHLY doubt they can take his.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Ehh, either way, I don't think SH has great telepathy resistance. Alakazam still has a really high Sp. Att so with the move Psychic, it can wreak havok on Hulk.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Hmm... I let the battle ride out a bit more, if it's more of the same, than after all pokemon are defeated, Mewtwo will become the last resort.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Carter_esque

HULK SMASH puny POKEMON UNIVERSE ALONE!!!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@hart7668 said:

@cor_tsar: Ehh, either way, I don't think SH has great telepathy resistance. Alakazam still has a really high Sp. Att so with the move Psychic, it can wreak havok on Hulk.

He actually has pretty damn good telepathic resistance.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

See I wasn't sure. I know WWH resisted Prof. X, but didn't quite know if the other Hulks did or not.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iragexcudder

Hulks PL in this fight is over 9000!....

He should win, I wouldn't want to see this match tho.. My love for Pokemon is too great to watch them savagely hulkified

*****Edited, can Mewtwo telepathically connect with the Pokemon?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@hart7668 said:

@juiceboks said:

@hart7668 said:

See I wasn't sure. I know WWH resisted Prof. X, but didn't quite know if the other Hulks did or not.

Hulk has always had a history of strong TP resistance due to his anger.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By GhostRavage

@hart7668: Hulk has resisted TP assaults from Cosmic Cube beings... Omega Level telepaths and planetary mental subjugators without much trouble. As shown by Cable, most of his resistance is due to his multi-personality disorder. That being said, it becomes nigh-impossible to TP him when certain level of anger is reached as well as becoming as Xavier's words would describe "An uncontrollable elemental force" with high levels of anger.

@cor_tsar Hulk freshly transformed isn't really a limitation. It always depends on the situation (Look's at Savage Hulk overpowering a force of possibly 3.3 quintillion tons while being freshly transformed...) He also performed the 150 billion ton mountain feat while not being exactly on his prime (He was highly disoriented in Secret Wars story arc), let alone Banner's mind actually being in charge at the moment which limits Hulk enragement rate with the exclusion of Green Scar incarnation whose morals were kind of twisted. Currently he managed to shatter the time barrier with a mighty punch (although it's arguable a time device he had in his hand had to do with it, but it was a massive strike nonetheless) while being freshly transformed.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@iragexcudder: Yeah, that's how he's using them, by using telepathic link.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iragexcudder

@cor_tsar: from the pokedex feats, they pokemon should have no problem

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@ghostravage: I mean, it would seem easier to knock out a freshly transformed Hulk than one who had gained rage. Right?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Instead of assume a freshly transformed Hulk would be easy to knock out, which is false, it would be more accurate to say, a Hulk with low levels of anger could be easier to knock out. That being said, a Savage Hulk with his levels of anger literally on the bottom was still one-shoting Hulk busters with ease. So take it as you will. Also remember his enragement is WAY too fast for it to stay at low levels for prolonged times, it literally lasts nothing.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think the pokemon have a chance but

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According the Pokedex, Regigigas can tow continents. Based off the anime, however, he just get stomped.

The rest are just non-factors (although apparently Tyranitar knocks down mountains and buries rivers in its rampages).

The anime is focused on kids. So the plot is pretty much dumb.

Machamp is able to trow 1000 punches in 2 seconds and is also said to blow mountains with it`s punches.

Tyraitar rampages forces entire maps to be redraw.

Mewtwo is not much different from Deoxys. They are capble of highs of levels of destruction. But nothing close to the sons of Arceus.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: That's essentially what i said... you just made it very technical... But i see what you're saying.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Well, i felt the need of correction since Hulk freshly transformed has a VERY wide range of anger levels mostly depending on the situation, while Hulk totally calmed, almost turning back to Banner has surely low levels of anger therefore his strength isn't that overpowered.

Sorry if it seem a little too nitpicky... It's just that statement along with "Hulk at base" is somehow flawed.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghostrider2

@cor_tsar: where is charizard?Whats he up to these days anyway, i dropped pokemon but i saw charizard won against mewtwo.He is one of the strongest.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cor_tsar: where is charizard?Whats he up to these days anyway, i dropped pokemon but i saw charizard won against mewtwo.He is one of the strongest.

That was Mega Charizard X in Pokemon Origins

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Experio

Hulk can take them.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: thats true, well at least he is up there im glad they didn't forget him, he was and is my favorite.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: thats true, well at least he is up there im glad they didn't forget him, he was and is my favorite.

You're not alone, he's a lot of people's favorite pokemon, and one of my favorites as well!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: It's all good, nitpickiness is a habit of all on the battle forums.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Lol, idk. That Tyranitar is 4x weak to fighting attacks. Hulk used Rock Smash!

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheTruthIII

Pokedex feats= Machamp should be able to solo.

Anime Feats= All five get trashed

However, if your using Anime feats, it's only fair Hulk gets DisneyXD feats. So, it'll be a close match.

Edit: Never mind. Hulk knocked down Galactus in the cartoon, and managed to survive a fully powered blast. 'Tis will be the first time a Pokémon is killed and not knocked out

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kingant27

As said above Machamp can do 1000 punches in 2 seconds, which means 500 punches a second, which I don't think even Flash could do. And is able to lift a mountain which shows that he is easily a 100+ tons character.

Tyranitar Just like Machamp this thing can wreck mountains with just one of its glorious hands! "In just one of its mighty hands, it has the power to make the ground shake and mountains crumble."You think the Hulk has anger issues? If you piss this guy off you better have a skilled Cartographer with you cause you'll need to start redrawing the maps to fit the landscape."If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."Regigigas You've just hit the FUS RO DAH of Pokemon!

Regigigas This guy can tow freaking continents on its back!

They could beat Hulk but he will just get more angry, and eventually reach the strength of the Pokemon via one punching mountains, but remember the Pokemon do have elemental powers as well, but Mechamp punching might be too much, but as Hulk will eventually reach there level I say statlemate.

SoopahSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should have allowed Mewtwo to interfere in the battle IMO

or added a dragon at least

dragons are cool

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As said above Machamp can do 1000 punches in 2 seconds, which means 500 punches a second, which I don't think even Flash could do. And is able to lift a mountain which shows that he is easily a 100+ tons character.

Tyranitar Just like Machamp this thing can wreck mountains with just one of its glorious hands! "In just one of its mighty hands, it has the power to make the ground shake and mountains crumble."You think the Hulk has anger issues? If you piss this guy off you better have a skilled Cartographer with you cause you'll need to start redrawing the maps to fit the landscape."If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."Regigigas You've just hit the FUS RO DAH of Pokemon!

Regigigas This guy can tow freaking continents on its back!

They could beat Hulk but he will just get more angry, and eventually reach the strength of the Pokemon via one punching mountains, but remember the Pokemon do have elemental powers as well, but Mechamp punching might be too much, but as Hulk will eventually reach there level I say statlemate.

Mewtwo and team would be more fair. It could blow up Hulk brains off or something lol.

Avatar image for your_friendly_azn
Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should prob add some megas...

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pokemon have this I like the Hulk but he can't take on Machamp, Rgigias and Tyranitar on his own.