• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

No morals

Both are bloodlusted

This is Savage Hulk

Hulk must fight and kill all 2 million regular titans as he must also fight 700,000 who are Colossal Titans

Who wins and why?

Imagine this music playing in the background.

#2 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular titans are weak and dumb, Hulk is going to slaughter them, don't know what to say about colossal titans though.

#3 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is a whole different level when it comes to power. He was able to toss Fin Fang Foom from the Earth into the moon. He would just thunderclap them all to death XD

#4 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Effortlessly.

#5 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I highly doubt they would die by only Thunderclap. they have regen ya know :D

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18011 posts) - - Show Bio

Pffffffffffahahhahaahahhhahah XD hulk slaughters them

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I highly doubt they would die by only Thunderclap. they have regen ya know :D

I watch the anime. Hulk's thunderclap can collapse dimensions. They would literally turn to paste. Also there's nothing to stop him from just smashing :)

#8 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: collapse dimesions? that's the first time i hear of it. r u talking about classic Hulk because i have never read classic comics b4

#9 Edited by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#10 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Much of the colossal titans hasn't been seen yet, however he would probably burn through the regular titans.

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: collapse dimesions? that's the first time i hear of it. r u talking about classic Hulk because i have never read classic comics b4

Yeah, it's classic Hulk.

#12 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I see. but didn't the writers back then liked to exaggerate their abilities?i doubt current Hulk is able to perform the same feat.

take superman for example. his classic version could blow away a solar system.

#13 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk destroys them, they lack the strength to put Hulk down.

#15 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I see. but didn't the writers back then liked to exaggerate their abilities?i doubt current Hulk is able to perform the same feat.

take superman for example. his classic version could blow away a solar system.

Current Hulk can blow up planets with his punches, hold tectonic plates together and can casually send people into space with a single blow. So I don't think it is invalid, Classic Hulk is still the same Hulk as the current one. He might have different personas and forms, but all his feats are valid. Also Silver Age Superman was a little more overpowered than Hulk lol.

#16 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: The reason Superman's powers changed was due to Crisis on Infinite Earths COIE basically reset DC continuity, Marvel doesn't do that sort of thing. So the Hulk you read in the 60's or 70's is the same Hulk as today.

#17 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: But even with different writers it's still part of the Same continuity unless a retcon is done

#19 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: k, got ya but do u know if Hulk's thunderclap have collapsed dimensions more than once?

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14 said:

Yeah, it's classic Hulk.

Actually, if you read the issue, Hulk redirected an attack with his thunderclap, it wasn't the thunderclap that was destroying the Nightcrawler's universe but the redirection of the Nightcrawler's attack. That feat doesn't prove how powerful his thunderclap is but how durable Hulk is by withstanding and redirecting an attack that destroyed a universe.

#21 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@theorder14 said:

Yeah, it's classic Hulk.

Actually, if you read the issue, Hulk redirected an attack with his thunderclap, it wasn't the thunderclap that was destroying the Nightcrawler's universe but the redirection of the Nightcrawler's attack. That feat doesn't prove how powerful his thunderclap is but how durable Hulk is by withstanding and redirecting an attack that destroyed a universe.

If Hulk's thunderclap is strong enough to repel something strong enough to destroy a dimension, then by logic his thunderclap should be as strong or stronger than the force he's deflecting. If it was somehow weaker, then the force wouldn't have been turned back. Even if the thunderclap wasn't as strong as what the scan says, it's more than enough to floor a lot of Titans. Titans are easily hurt by regular humans with swords. Hulk can punch people to the moon and cause massive earthquakes with a punch. His one punch is going to liquefy their flesh instantly.

#22 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Does hulk know their weakness?

#23 Edited by Funsiized (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Smash.

#24 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9883 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk finds out how to actually kill them, Hulk should win easily.

#25 Edited by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk does what jerry did to tom

#26 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Does hulk know their weakness?

hulk is their weakness

#27 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the manga and watch the anime. Hulk stomps the titans eotenia are nowhere near as strong as hulk. Best strength feat for titans os breaking a wall hulk could topple without trying.

#28 Edited by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@theorder14 said:

Yeah, it's classic Hulk.

If Hulk's thunderclap is strong enough to repel something strong enough to destroy a dimension, then by logic his thunderclap should be as strong or stronger than the force he's deflecting. If it was somehow weaker, then the force wouldn't have been turned back. Even if the thunderclap wasn't as strong as what the scan says, it's more than enough to floor a lot of Titans. Titans are easily hurt by regular humans with swords. Hulk can punch people to the moon and cause massive earthquakes with a punch. His one punch is going to liquefy their flesh instantly.

It was a sonic attack, so he could just redirect the attack its not like he thunderclapped and the sonic wave disappeared more like he took the soundwaves and shot back the attack to the nightcrawlers realm. Also, i'm not arguing about Hulk's strength, just about that feat in particular... Also Hulk stomps rather easily.

#29 Posted by Pwok21 (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ruthless curbstomp.

Seriously, even ahead in the Manga there is no way the Titans can get around Hulk's healing factor.

#30 Edited by jwalser3 (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Titans really that weak????

#31 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

They are basically human flesh mechs... ¬_¬

#32 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

They are basically human flesh mechs... ¬_¬

And dumb, in fact Hulk can outsmart them lol.

#33 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: I think you're being way too nice calling them flesh mechs lol. At least mechs are cool. They are over-sized retards, literally.

#34 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7416 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a couple of major edits and changes.

#36 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9883 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, now it's 2 million Titans. Still going with Hulk

#37 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: 2 Million with 700,000 colossal...........

Do you want the titans to win?

#38 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed the numbers because I wanted to make the fight a little more fair and reasonable but in terms of the possibility of them winning I believe they stand more of a chance now.

#39 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood lusted Hulk is at least continent buster.

#40 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the numbers they'll just make Hulk madder and madder until he hits World Breaker and well...breaks the world.

#41 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins,said Titans lack the necessary strength to put Hulk down for good.

Even with the numbers they'll just make Hulk madder and madder until he hits World Breaker and well...breaks the world.

This about sums it up.

#42 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: I see, that's fair

Is the manga different from the anime? I've only watch the anime. I'm still going with hulk for now though.

#43 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry if it is obvious.

But my friend keeps talking about this anime. . .What is it called?

Plus Hulk stomps, Doesn't even need to get Mad.

#44 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7416 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: I see, that's fair

Is the manga different from the anime? I've only watch the anime. I'm still going with hulk for now though.

The manga in some ways does have its differences from the anime, but for the most part it stays pretty true to the roots of the anime and I would suggest or recommend the manga which is really enjoyable as well in regards to experiencing the story from another point of view with a change of dynamics.

#46 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the changes hulk still wins....... Obviously with those numbers itd take some time, but hed win. He is too powrrful to be ovetwhelmed by them and can cripple or kill any with one shot. They have no way to end him. Too durable to be bitten in half by them. Too strong to be ripped apart. He has many ways to kill them.

#47 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

I jsut came to say that's the ugliest Hulk I've ever seen

#48 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: Nope, we just have more information on the Titans. Colossal Titans(which there's only one of so far) really do have intelligence, but there too slow and everything they can do to Hulk is essentially null and void, Hulk still crushes them. It would be a different matter if the Titans could only be destroyed by their weak spot, but multiple times they have been shown to be killed by just brute force. Hulk has that in spades on even the colossal and armored Titan.

@mr_ingenuity: I think you're being way too nice calling them flesh mechs lol. At least mechs are cool. They are over-sized retards, literally.

lol, most accurate way to describe em.

#49 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

I jsut came to say that's the ugliest Hulk I've ever seen

lol

#50 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk roflstomps them.

It's like putting babies up against elephants.