Hulk V.S Killer Bee

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Hulk V.S Killer Bee (99 votes)

Hulk 77%
Killer Bee 23%

Hulk stumbles into the cloud village and unintentionally destroys a building. The 4th Raikage is away at a the hidden leaf village and the other clan members are too afraid to attack. Killer Bee steps up and a battle ensues.

Killer Bee does have samehada and can transform into any variation of his 8 tails that he has done previously.

This is Savage Hulk.

No bloodlust

Fight to the death.

• 
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage: As far as I know, Hulk has never dealt with an attack like Naruto's Rasenshuriken, so I don't know why you saying he can tank it. Hulk hasn't shown me that he's invulnerable in a cell-by-cell level. Also, I feel Hulk would do better with Madara, for he's got great feats against Telepathy. Kyuubi Rock Lee was able to own Madara handily, so Hulk should demolish.

I'm calling it PIS because under absolute zero, there is almost no kinetic energy. Barely any of Hulk's molecules would move, so his organ systems would fail. He'd die.

Yo... please... don't be difficult... The whole feat about Vector repelling his matter is even higher than destroying cells... He's repelling everything from Hulk pretty effing fast... and he just regenerated from nothing. Wtf? I saw how that attack works... and IIRC the only instance where the description of that attack is made is when fighting Kakuzo. Which didn't got pulverized nor disintegrated... he just killed his cells... Something Hulk would probably overcome given the fact Hulk...

No Caption Provided

Literally rips half his head and grows it back in seconds... All regeneration high feats are in seconds... seconds... That's what will take Hulk to regenerate from everything Naruto dishes... Not to mention its going to be even faster the more it gets pissed... And how that attack is even going to affect Hulk how it affected other people in Naruto... Hulk grows from nothing... Hulk cells must be pretty durable given the fact how durable he is overall...

No Caption Provided

While Naruto characters get cut by kunais... Cute... Just cute...

I just don't see that attack even phasing Hulk in the first place, it was used on people who doesn't have the slightest durability nor regeneration factor as Hulk...

The last image from left to right is to show how powerful was that poison in case you say it was just a mere Naruto like poison.

Its not PIS because for someone who can swim on Lava, fight in space and sort of shouldn't be so hard to believe.

And ultimately be on the core of a planet while being weakened... With no evidence of harm...

No Caption Provided

But no! Obviously, Rasenshuriken will kill Hulk cells! Oh noes!... prove it, until then, Hulk smash puny blond kid with puny foxy pet...

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Dratini1331
dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too obvious.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Fool ya, fool, this fight is down and the hulk will win, even beat the Bee with all of his men. The hulk goes Smash, and there goes Bee, way too far for the eye to see.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Jgames
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Fool ya, fool, this fight is done, and the hulk has won, he has bested the Bee and is second to none.

( glad you like, I can do this all day)

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: You're comparing a Vector's attack to Naruto's, when they're not the same. It's like comparing a bulldozer to a countless, surgical lasers. It doesn't make much sense. Also, since when did Hulk's regen become mystical, so that he grows from nothing? Furthermore, space and the center of the Earth don't exhibit temps as extreme as absolute zero.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@ohitsthatguy:

Hulks Regen has been over the top for about 30 years now ! He's come back from an Ash pile.. Being eaten by giant cockroaches (not canon but a future version of an old 616 Hulk) muscle tissue completely flawed from body.. Poison that was literally melting his body and growing back his head after ripping it off himself ! He's also survived the extreme Temperatures of nukes from point blank without so much as a blister !

As for Naruto's rasenshuriken.. It's nothing ! Hulk has shrugged off a device that completely destroys on the molecular level.. Not dispersing molecules or moving them.. Destroys as in it is as if that person never existed ! That is far above cellular destruction ! There are billions of cells.. Compared to hundreds upon thousands of molecules ! Molecule >> cell !

As for bee.. He has no technique in his areaonal that is capable of KO'ing or killing Hulk.. Hulk has survived far worse than anything any Naruto character can dish out !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: You're comparing a Vector's attack to Naruto's, when they're not the same. It's like comparing a bulldozer to a countless, surgical lasers. It doesn't make much sense. Also, since when did Hulk's regen become mystical, so that he grows from nothing? Furthermore, space and the center of the Earth don't exhibit temps as extreme as absolute zero.

Yeah... Ignore all the scans that shows Hulk will outlast that attack effortlessly. I don't mind. Those are extreme temperatures anyways, and if he can do what he did with no sign of harm, assumption takes its place.

I can compare those attacks, i can say one is deadlier than the other... While you are just killing cells, the other is repelling EVERYTHING from yourself... Which one is deadlier, hmm...

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL silly boy.

No Caption Provided

Hulk survive a Beam that destroys you on the Electrical Level.

No Caption Provided

Transforming into Hulk cures him of transmutation to Stone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk easily keeps up with Man thing trying to turn Hulks body into himself. Also tanks and heals a Prolounge Burning Touch that kills Hell Lords, Fear Lords, and burns Hyperion.

No Caption Provided

Hulk heals from a Gamma Meltdown in seconds.

No Caption Provided

After holding his Guts in place for a few seconds, Hulk heals over his own hand!

Yeah, he has like no awesome healing factor 'Rolls Eyes'

Lemniscate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Lemniscate

we have to keep in mind that killer b can pull out his biju. which is like 3x the size of hulk. a tailed beast bomb is pretty powerful, but it takes time to charge. hulk can interfere and probably make the bomb blow up in killer b's face. im giving this one to the hulk.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lemniscate: He could always throw the Biju to the moon like he did to Fing Fang Foom

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemniscate: Maybe Bee could use Samehada to swallow Hulk. Which I am sure he could easily bust out of, but it could give him enough time to charge up a tailed beast bomb

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: None of these attacks attack in the same way that Rasenshuriken does. What was the point in showing them?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: If you can survive unharmed in your weakest form a attack that breaks you down to your electrical componets than you can easily survive an attack that cuts of cells. not to mention the Rassenshuriken has not hit anyone as durable or with as good a healing factor as Hulk

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Has that character ever tried to do that to anyone besides Hulk? Hulks been hurt by way less.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Im still trying to figure out how hulk will beat eight tails.......

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Has that character ever tried to do that to anyone besides Hulk? Hulks been hurt by way less.

Oh Sh!t your are That Guy. The guy that is ignoring feats to make a case for his character.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy said:

Oh Sh!t your are That Guy. The guy that is ignoring feats to make a case for his character.

Not to mention it's the weakest Hulk and in a weakened state (Grey Hulk is weaker during the day)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@ohitsthatguy said:

Not to mention it's the weakest Hulk and in a weakened state (Grey Hulk is weaker during the day)

All true.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this a conversation? The only character in naruto with moon-busting potential was the sage of six paths. Hulk is beyond planet busting durability. The tailed beast bomb is a joke at mountain busting levels, a single nuke at best. Plus in order to use it at full power he must enter his TB form, which again is a one shot. Someone posted a panel of hulk jumping so hard he flies right through a mountain busting warhead, the same as a TB bomb, and continuing right through to the big ass gun that fired it, obliterating it, the warhead stockpile, and the entire base upon impact while suffering no visible damage at a distance. That's what would happen to bee, who's beast form can actually be cut by normal tools...haha. and as for being faster? Hulk jumped so powerfully at a mountain busting warhead that he ignored the concussion from it and continued in his path. Strong yes, but how fast u think that was? Put in perspective it'd be beyond sound, for one. To the math its physics. Bee would get freight trained before even reacting. Even if he could dodge, hulk would just flying brick dash again from wherever he landed. Hulk. Actually. Speed blitzes. Killer Bee. He would not be able to continually dodge hulk flying at him fast as hell from unknowable directions. Its a murder

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm the OP of this thread and I was initially rooting for KB. But after some valid topics posted I cant say in good mind that Bee would win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt: No no... Rasenshuriken will kill Hulk cells! Oh noes!

/s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I also believe that it does. But we are talking about Killer Bee here. Not Hulk v.s Naruto. Second, Hulk has a ridiculously strong healing factor. The cells will die but they will come back almost instantly

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: How am I ignoring feats? I just asked you a question, and yes, Hulk has been hurt by way less. Iron Man's Hulk Buster can damage him, for goodness sake.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: How am I ignoring feats? I just asked you a question, and yes, Hulk has been hurt by way less. Iron Man's Hulk Buster can damage him, for goodness sake.

Yeah... Want to bring the cement truck as well? when Hulk consistently is shrugging off a lot more than a Hulk Buster Iron Man suit without sign of harm. And its a fact you're ignoring the feats given the situation you're trying to bring that kind of arguments.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@ghostravage: I brought the armor, because it's more consistent that Hulk's been hurt by it. It' not PIS when it's happened consistently.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I brought the armor, because it's more consistent that Hulk's been hurt by it. It' not PIS when it's happened consistently.

Who cares about hurt by Buster Armor? My feats were Healing. He has super Durability to tank the core of the Planet coming apart and Healing that heals any wound near instantly.

Your lowballing is invalid.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consistently?? So you're saying everytime Tony brought the Hulk Buster, which is obviously a plot device, will work on Hulk? Please... Don't be difficult, you're lowballing Hulk to the point of comparing him with a Hulk Buster when he >consistently< resisted bigger threats without trouble. Not to mention, the Hulk Buster got busted by Hulk in no time. IIRC.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@ghostravage: The Hulkbuster is almost always introduced to deal with Hulk. Hulk defeats it every time, but to say he beats it with no problem is false. Each time, he is indeed injured. If he can be hurt in such direct ways, I don't believe he'd survive something as precise as the Rasenshuriken.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Naruto character I can see hurting Hulk is Onoki and that's still a big maybe

They're a mid tier verse (with the exception with some character hax abilties)

sorry to bring this thread back but there is A LOT of people who can own the living sh!t outta Hulk.

Onoki could. Itachi, Shisui, Madara, Obito, Kakashi, Pein, Nagato, Sasuke, even Sai, Minato, Any Kage, Orochimaru.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

The only Naruto character I can see hurting Hulk is Onoki and that's still a big maybe

sorry to bring this thread back but there is A LOT of people who can own the living sh!t outta Hulk.

Onoki could. Itachi, Shisui, Madara, Obito, Kakashi, Pein, Nagato, Sasuke, even Sai, Minato, Any Kage, Orochimaru.

What? Sai? What is he doing to Hulk?

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By AzorAhai
@ratava said:

@azorahai said:

What? Sai? What is he doing to Hulk?

He can seal him can't he?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I

@azorahai said:

I don´t think that against Hulk he has the time to draw his sealing tiger.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

I

@azorahai said:

If he has back up, he could. But alone, Hulk takes him down, quite brutally.. haha

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ratava

@azorahai said:
@ratava said:

I

@azorahai said:

If he has back up, he could. But alone, Hulk takes him down, quite brutally.. haha

yeah - that would be an epic stomp ^^

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@azorahai said:
@ratava said:

I

@azorahai said:

yeah - that would be an epic stomp ^^

only to figure out it was shadow clone, then outta nowhere a sealing tiger latches on to Hulk. LOL, this could be a possibility.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Veravin

@azorahai said:

nope, none of them

madara_-noooo

shisui-genjutsu, no effect

itachi- compare susano's durability to a planet

kakashi- kamui(maybe) but, hulk is too fast and too hard

pein-hulk is too durable

sasuke- hulk is too dyrable

minato-depends through bfr but hulk cant die

any kage- hulk kills all

orochimaru- hulk rips him apart

I HAVE WATCHED ALL NARUTO EPISODES AND I'M UPDATED WITH THE MANGA ;)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@veravin:

Well if Itachi lands Amaterasu Hulk will slowly burn until hes reduced to nothing even after he eventually kills Itachi

That said, Bee gets his ass ROCKED by Hulk.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk murder stomps Naurto characters are not in the hulks league

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Nope... Hulk probably wouldn't even be harmed by it in the first place... Characters in Naruto speak obviously in hyperbole when mentioning that attack, because they don't even have a way to measure the Sun's heat to begin with... While Hulk has resisted the exact temperature and was unphased.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a naruto fan and i know this is stupid.

You fan boys are just getting worse

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQrAIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fhulk%2F4005-2267%2Fforums%2Frespect-hulk-628401%2F&ei=Hbs5UoCBLIaf7gaBk4HoBg&usg=AFQjCNFrGY3IlbiRh1s_Vai6UHHN404AyQ&sig2=cAsRMiKiYyc_sFuZj-T5Og&bvm=bv.52288139,d.ZGU

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a naruto fan and i know this is stupid.

You fan boys are just getting worse

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQrAIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fhulk%2F4005-2267%2Fforums%2Frespect-hulk-628401%2F&ei=Hbs5UoCBLIaf7gaBk4HoBg&usg=AFQjCNFrGY3IlbiRh1s_Vai6UHHN404AyQ&sig2=cAsRMiKiYyc_sFuZj-T5Og&bvm=bv.52288139,d.ZGU