• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Hulk V.S Killer Bee (93 votes)

Hulk 77%
Killer Bee 23%

Hulk stumbles into the cloud village and unintentionally destroys a building. The 4th Raikage is away at a the hidden leaf village and the other clan members are too afraid to attack. Killer Bee steps up and a battle ensues.

Killer Bee does have samehada and can transform into any variation of his 8 tails that he has done previously.

This is Savage Hulk.

No bloodlust

Fight to the death.

#1 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Killer Bee is goes at him fast and hard enough he could take it. If he channels his lightning chakra through his swords that should be enough cut through Hulks flesh, and pierce seven swords in his heart. With enough time to finish him off with a tailed beast bomb, and then some, and some more.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#3 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

No Naruto Character can stand toe to toe with comic book Top Tiers !

#4 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Hulk is fast enough to even tag Killer Bee

#5 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

I can definitely see how Hulk can win. But I think that would require him hitting Bee. I feel like if Bee wanted to he could put his swords right through Hulks brain and zap him continuously.

Not trying to force a win. I just feel like Bee is being underrated.

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

No Naruto Character can stand toe to toe with comic book Top Tiers !

Itachi, Madara, Naruto, Kakashi, Almost any Kage, Sasuke......

#7 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope... I don't think any character from Naruto can fight Hulk. Nonetheless, they still have a HUGE advantage in the speed department. This is stalemate due to Hulk being unable to tag him for sure... Unless this is in-character where Killer Bee is always joking around... If he engages him on melee range... Killer Bee gets his neck broke in 2 seconds.

#9 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk could easily smash a lot of Naruto characters. But madera, Itachi or Tobi would stomp him.

#10 Edited by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk could easily smash a lot of Naruto characters. But madera, Itachi or Tobi would stomp him.

How... With fire? With a meteorite so tiny in comparison to the one Grey Hulk busted... With ninjutsus that obviously wont work on Hulk? With genjutsus Hulk will probably overcome due to his high TP resistance? The only thing the have on Hulk is speed... None of them has shown anything that will put down Hulk, more like hurt him and pissing him more and more...

#11 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate. Hulk can't tag Killer Bee and Killer Bee can't hurt Hulk

#12 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate using this argument.. But yes Hulk can tag Bee.. Thunderclaps ! If he gets hit by that and lives... Then he's gonna get desperate and either go into Kyubbi form or full on 8 tails.. If he does 8 tails.. Then he's a massive target that hulk can probably one or two shot !

#13 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11513 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Naruto character I can see hurting Hulk is Onoki and that's still a big maybe

They're a mid tier verse (with the exception with some character hax abilties)

#14 Edited by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk slaughter-stomps. No competition. Sorry killer-bee but the only thing that may harm hulk is your rhymes xD. Also Hulk Thunderclaps Bee gets torn to pieces. No need to have to get near to him the whole Naruto Verse shakes from one thunderclap.

#15 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18812 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate using this argument.. But yes Hulk can tag Bee.. Thunderclaps ! If he gets hit by that and lives... Then he's gonna get desperate and either go into Kyubbi form or full on 8 tails.. If he does 8 tails.. Then he's a massive target that hulk can probably one or two shot !

How does he do that? 0.0

#16 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash

#17 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: I also wonder how he would do that? Thunderclap is a concentrated attack in one direction. He's not going to tag Bee

#18 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can tag Bee without thunderclap. I'm on mobile so I can't post scans but trust me and if neccesary I'll get back to you.

#19 Posted by NighThunder (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolollo bee murder stomps and yeah itachi can beat hulk ( Amaterasu ) madara beats hulk ( meteor spam with clones and giant meteor attack plus amaterasu and susanoo ) pretty much anyone top tier naruto can beat hulk and killerbee has tailed beast ball , not sure how hulk will even touch him.....

#20 Edited by NighThunder (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@piehole: Tell me, how are tailed beast balls not going to obliterate hulk, anyway how will green man smash naruto thingy if green man not fast?

#21 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: Hulk has area-of-effect attacks

speed is a moot point

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: You don't know Hulk don't cha? tsk tsk... how sad...

#23 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I know Naruto characters and Hulk fanboys, who similarly never seem to give up.

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: Who's fanboy in here? Didn't say anything that's not true, didn't ignored any facts. What do you want me to prove? I can show scans for everything i've said here. Just ask...

Jeez... Can you believe this guy...

#25 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I don't know man. The fastest and strongest we have there is Hyperion. Everyone else there seems highly susceptible to a thunderclap.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

stalemate. Hulk can't tag Killer Bee and Killer Bee can't hurt Hulk

Nope.

I don't think Hulk is fast enough to even tag Killer Bee

Wrong.

Nope... I don't think any character from Naruto can fight Hulk. Nonetheless, they still have a HUGE advantage in the speed department. This is stalemate due to Hulk being unable to tag him for sure... Unless this is in-character where Killer Bee is always joking around... If he engages him on melee range... Killer Bee gets his neck broke in 2 seconds.

WTH!?

Near Nuclear Thunderclap. End Thread.

#27 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I don't know man. The fastest and strongest we have there is Hyperion. Everyone else there seems highly susceptible to a thunderclap.

I'm not entirely sure what your trying to say

#28 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is Killer Bee? I know Hulk can react to Quick Silver but thats about it.

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Naruto characters can move almost at hypersonic speed. I can assume they can avoid the Thunderclap. Nonetheless, if hit with that kind of force... Killer Bee dies horribly.

#30 Posted by bump1010 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolollo bee murder stomps and yeah itachi can beat hulk ( Amaterasu ) madara beats hulk ( meteor spam with clones and giant meteor attack plus amaterasu and susanoo ) pretty much anyone top tier naruto can beat hulk and killerbee has tailed beast ball , not sure how hulk will even touch him.....

I thought most characters in naruto were city/mountain busters? If thats there limit they will have issues putting hulk down. Its not impossible but it really will be difficult unless there has been a significant power creep.

#31 Edited by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i dont support that hyper sonic speed theorem.

#32 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin: So how fast do you think they are?

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

also isn't anime Vs Comics Banned? or was it UN-BANNED again?

#34 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Its been un banned for quite some time. It's DB, DBZ or DBGT that is banned

#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#37 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Sorry I am at work and needed to type fast. Except for Hyperion everyone else seemed susceptible to thunderclaps. That being said comparing them to Naruto character who move faster could easily dodge something of that caliber

#38 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Sorry I am at work and needed to type fast. Except for Hyperion everyone else seemed susceptible to thunderclaps. That being said comparing them to Naruto character who move faster could easily dodge something of that caliber

eh, not sure how you dodge a shock wave

I mean, that's like a falling person dodging the ground

#39 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Just wondering do you watch Naruto? They are capable of jumping very high with ease. Enough to dodge Pains almighty push. That and they can move from A to B in the blink of an eye.

In all honesty I do believe Hulk can beat Killer Bee. But I also see this going both ways

#40 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: not enough Naruto I sometimes fear

but other times, to much

#41 Edited by NighThunder (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Sure , but hulks not gonna TC at the beginning and bee is extremely fast , seeing that hulk won't be hurt by much of his attacks , bell will go eight tails use city busting beast balls .

#42 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by NighThunder (4352 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Sure , but hulks not gonna TC at the beginning and bee is extremely fast , seeing that hulk won't be hurt by much of his attacks , bell will go eight tails use city busting beast balls .

Which Hulk can tank pretty easy. He has feats that tank ten times what Beast Balls can do.

#45 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt said:

How... With fire? With a meteorite so tiny in comparison to the one Grey Hulk busted... With ninjutsus that obviously wont work on Hulk? With genjutsus Hulk will probably overcome due to his high TP resistance? The only thing the have on Hulk is speed... None of them has shown anything that will put down Hulk, more like hurt him and pissing him more and more...

They gots the BFR powers, yo...

#46 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

yeah, he was at point blank range of his almost nuclear thunderclap

Here is a feat to dwell on.

Mountain leveling warhead, Hulk tanks it, then lands into a cavern of bombs. Barely fazed.

#48 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I swear hulk is like the honey badger of comics

#49 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: no matter what you do to it just gets back up and owns its enemy