User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OreoAssassin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Win by Ko, Incap, or Death
  • Morals On
  • Current Abomb; Superman is Pre-52 and New-52
  • Round 2: Takes Place in an Adamantium Cage-Match (Morals Off)
  • Who Wins and Why? Say each Round please!
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman needs to work out :P

But to start this off well:

@frozen @lvenger @ghostravage @theacidskull have at it guys.May this turn out well

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks win in a normal fight, inside the cage Superman is completely screwed.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk drains him. <_<

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By GhostRavage

Superman could actually pull the majority in both rounds. That said, i'm siding with the Hulks on Round 2 given the battleground, even though Blonsky and Red Hulk are not strong enough to hang around Superman level characters for prolonged periods.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with ease (both rounds).

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alakemega123

Team stomps

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Superman with ease (both rounds).

Team stomps

And now the thread can kick off

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman both rounds.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Round 1) Supes

Round 2) Team with casualties after a tough fight

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. Even in the cage, its easy to imagine him just vibrating through their hits and then assailing them with millions of world shaking punches and heat vision hotter than the core of a star. It is morals off Superman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mysticmedivh

If Rulk is powered by the Loebforce here then the Hulk trio wins...

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman, stay out of reach if need be and wear them down with HV. Or simply go in for a slug match and hit them harder, and faster to put them down quickly.

Round 2: Still see Superman pulling out a win here albeit it will be possibly tougher. A bomb and Rulk go down first with Hulk staying up the longest.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Round 1: Superman, stay out of reach if need be and wear them down with HV. Or simply go in for a slug match and hit them harder, and faster to put them down quickly.

Round 2: Still see Superman pulling out a win here albeit it will be possibly tougher. A bomb and Rulk go down first with Hulk staying up the longest.

This sums up my perspective as well. Even in a cage match, the Hulks would be hard pressed to actually tag Superman due to superior speed, reflexes and vibration. The Hulk trio would have more of a chance in Round 2 though.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Superman both rounds.

Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Flopsop200

I'm a firm believer that Hulk vs Superman would be an amazing fight so with that considered the team of Hulk and Hulk like beings stomp.

Neither round should give them an issue but round 2 is especially horrible for Superman.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman punches them into the air, than takes them out one by one before any of them gets to reach the ground.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman both rounds obviously

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman both rounds. he has the speed advantage, and he can fly. in round 2 u made him blood lusted. he will kill them in less than a second.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk trilogy, easily. The more attacks Superman throws; the more he'll empower the trio, and... it's the god damn Rulk.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how high Superman can count to before those three can land a single punch...I'm thinking 934567234576543456734567543456765....or possibly infinity.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how high Superman can count to before those three can land a single punch...I'm thinking 934567234576543456734567543456765....or possibly infinity.

In a adamantium cage surely a thunder clap will catch him.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

he is superman, a thunder clap won't phase him. it woulnd't matter anyway since they won't get the chance to do that since he is thousands of times faster than they are. he could kill them before they even knew the fight started.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Thunder claps have gotten the best of other beings just as durable if not more durable than Superman. But I wasn't arguing against Superman.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Round 1 superman should win. Ross and Blonsky's aren't really on his level although they could be a distraction.

Round 2 I'd say the team. A cage would limit supermans mobility almost forcing him into a slugfest. I'm a firm believer that hulk vs superman in a fist fight would be a close win for hulk. Although the cage match wouldn't just be a fist fight I think rulk and abomination can tip the balance (as in providing distractions, taking hits, etc) and allow the team to take a majority.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: morals on and in character superman doesn't perceive time as fast as your making him out to. Yes he's miles faster than all of the team combined times ten and Clark uses his speed well but how many instances can you show me where Clark is morals on and perceiving everyone else as statues?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElmoHump

@thedailybagel said:

@ancient_0f_days: morals on and in character superman doesn't perceive time as fast as your making him out to. Yes he's miles faster than all of the team combined times ten and Clark uses his speed well but how many instances can you show me where Clark is morals on and perceiving everyone else as statues?

When he speeds up his senses to talk to a picosecond to have a talk with Flash.He has actually speed blitz people in multiple occasions and has used his speed to his advantage numerous of times.

On topic Superman wins 7/10.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

He can probably vibrate through the attack and if not, he'd still finish counting.

Off the top of my head there was the time he stated that he saw lightning in slow motion, in character. There was the time he was with Flash and a lady was frozen and he stated that the world seemed frozen around him, in character.

Once again, Superman counts to gazillion

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: if the world seems frozen around him (In character) why does he regularly talk to enemies he faces when in the middle of the fight? Even though they clearly don't have super speed?

I know supermans much faster then them but he doesn't ALWAYS percieve everything as slower than himself (when morals on), sure there are a few occasions of him saying he does but those showings contradict so much.

For example: superman said he perceives lighting in slow motion. How does he reguarly have conversions with people who clearly don't have superspeed when he's in (or out) a battle? If he perceived everything that slowly then anything someone said to him would be impossible to understand.

I know he's fast but he doesn't ALWAYS percieve the world in that way.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@elmohump: I know he's ridiculously fast. You didn't understand what I said.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman both rounds.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: if the world seems frozen around him (In character) why does he regularly talk to enemies he faces when in the middle of the fight? Even though they clearly don't have super speed?

Because his job isn't to beat their asses like it is here, if you haven't noticed, there's a plot, there's a story and there's an audience who want to see Superman act like a good guy. It is in Superman's character to talk to his enemies because how would it look if all he had to say was internal dialogue or nothing at all when he's fighting someone? Why are you asking me why he does things that allow him to stay true to his character based on the circumstance? He clearly doesn't have to talk to his enemies but if the plot demands him to talk to his foes, it happens. The audience doesn't want to see him speed blitzing every enemy he comes into contact with either.

@ancient_0f_days:

I know supermans much faster then them but he doesn't ALWAYS percieve everything as slower than himself (when morals on), sure there are a few occasions of him saying he does but those showings contradict so much.

No they don't contradict anything, you just aren't thinking outside the box or looking at the entire picture here. He uses his abilities according to the situation, when he fights people he knows are a serious threat and hard to stop he fights differently. The people he tends to talk to are the ones who actually have a shred of humanity, other then that he tends to simply communicate with people he knows he can beat. He tells them how he can beat them, he vents his concerns for the public, he makes smart remarks and sometimes jokes. But when the threat is large enough or when there's no way to get his foes attention away from what they're after, he goes in and takes care of business. That's how he's been written, I'm just guessing you don't read Superman comics.

@ancient_0f_days:

For example: superman said he perceives lighting in slow motion. How does he reguarly have conversions with people who clearly don't have superspeed when he's in (or out) a battle? If he perceived everything that slowly then anything someone said to him would be impossible to understand.

Maybe because he chooses to slow down and actually wants to have conversations at a normal speed? Don't ask obvious questions, he perceives things slowly or faster when the need calls for it. In a battle thread, all of the characters abilities are taken into consideration. The fact that he can attack his opponents dozens of times before they can move in the first place is proof that he perceives them as slower whenever he does it or that they simply chose not to react.
(Doomsday Rex was fast enough to easily stop Superman from blitzing and therefor was fast enough to perceive Superman moving at that speed while allowing himself to be blitzed.) He can perceive everything that slowly here because he has the feats for it and it is in his character to do so to his opponents, especially ones he is going to blitz (and he tends to blitz in character).

@ancient_0f_days:

I know he's fast but he doesn't ALWAYS percieve the world in that way.

He could if he wanted to.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: just forget I said anything. Whenever I say anything to you in any thread you completely misunderstand what I'm saying.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: just forget I said anything. Whenever I say anything to you in any thread you completely misunderstand what I'm saying.

Oh please, I answered the questions. I bet you just don't have anything to say bout it...whateva.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: you didn't understand what I was saying and you do it in every thread. You completely ignore the point and babble on about things that I either already know or don't care about.

I have plenty to say about what you said but you'll probably end up misinterpreting that as well. You should probably make sure you know what the other person is saying before you put effort into making a post. That includes reading what they write and not ignoring certain parents of the post, something you so kindly admitted to me you don't do.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: you didn't understand what I was saying and you do it in every thread. You completely ignore the point and babble on about things that I either already know or don't care about.

I have plenty to say about what you said but you'll probably end up misinterpreting that as well. You should probably make sure you know what the other person is saying before you put effort into making a post. That includes reading what they write and not ignoring certain parents of the post, something you so kindly admitted to me you don't do.

Lol no you don't, if you did have anything to say you'd clear up the misconception and say it anyway. When you're done making excuses let me know, I answered the questions asked and you have nothing else to say.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: there's no point in arguing with you. You do it in every thread and I'm used to it by now, taking my time to write a lengthy post is pointless because you'll ignore the main point (something you admitted to me you do) and go on babbling about something else. You always manage to project arrogance or sneak in an insult in almost all of your posts. It's not worth mine or anyone else's time to argue with you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 thedailybagel  Moderator
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By christianrapper

@thedailybagel said:

u are right. the flash does the same thing. those 2 are basicly untouchable. superman has super every.thing. he even has super agility. however, for the sake of the plot he don't always use his speed or all of his other powers. that is just dumb to me. make better villains. the one good thing about the new 52 is that the characters seem to fight a lot better. superman actually uses his speed more in battle now.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel:

Sups blitzing thing is not really consistent. He tagged by street-levelers before, also Hulk tagged Silver Surfer & Quicksilver here ;

Tales to Astonish #93

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #175

No Caption Provided

someone can say this is not consistent either, which is fine. Both examples are not consistent here.

Hulk team wins this.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WastelandMan

This is morals on supes so Hulks win round 2 without a doubt especially in a freakin cage of adamantium cage. Hell they win round 2 even without morals.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@erkan12: In that scan he couldn't tag SS and QS isn't as fast as supes or even close to supes

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erkan12

@godzilla44 said:

@erkan12: In that scan he couldn't tag SS and QS isn't as fast as supes or even close to supes

Hulk tagged SS, thats why he jumped there then touched him.

And Quicksilver is FTL.

No Caption Provided

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thread where Hulk gets wrecked by Superman. :/

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: WIS on the QS scan.Especially since it took him 90 seconds to go across the world (or half IIRC)

And Quicksilver is nowhere near as fast as Superman