Hulk, Thor, Juggernaut, Champion, gladiator, VS Tyrant Full Power

coSmic_cUbeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coSmic_cUbeR

Crimson and Asgard merged into one realm, battle takes place there. (no rules, all version are in there strongest version and no prep)

First Battle, all are separate being and try to take Tyrant head on.
Second Battle, all somehow merged into one being fight Tyrant at full Power.

Explain why you think one team would win over the other.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Er, for one, a full powered tyrant is easily dispatching Gladiator, Hulk, and Thor. Hell, even Champion. 

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Suggs44

Tyrant ftw. At full power he was about even with Galactus

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

All in most powerfull versions?

So we have:
FP Tyrnat vs. Rune King Thor, Trion Juggernaut, Uni-powered Gladiator, Champion with Power Gem and Mindless Hulk (or War Hulk)?

Still FP Tyrant. UP Glads and Mindless Hulk doesn't matter. Champion will be BFR'd. RKT & TJ still aren't enough to take Galac.. ehm, Tyrant.

Only way I see team winning is Trion holding Tyrant for2 seconds, in which Thor (thanks to be all knowing) kill Champion by some TP assault and take PG for his own. With knowledge and PG, he will defeat Tyrnat easily.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Courage_
@czarny_samael said:
"All in most powerfull versions?  So we have: FP Tyrnat vs. Rune King Thor, Trion Juggernaut, Uni-powered Gladiator, Champion with Power Gem and Mindless Hulk (or War Hulk)?  Still FP Tyrant. UP Glads and Mindless Hulk doesn't matter. Champion will be BFR'd. RKT & TJ still aren't enough to take Galac.. ehm, Tyrant.  Only way I see team winning is Trion holding Tyrant for2 seconds, in which Thor (thanks to be all knowing) kill Champion by some TP assault and take PG for his own. With knowledge and PG, he will defeat Tyrnat easily. "

Well thought out post.  
Tyrant should win.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaMainMan

Tyrant is on a Galactus level, not so sure if a sky father like Odin (Rune King Thor) is that powerful. If so the team wins, if not well he'd drain them of the energy & leave them empty husks.

coSmic_cUbeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By coSmic_cUbeR
@DaMainMan said:
" Tyrant is on a Galactus level, not so sure if a sky father like Odin (Rune King Thor) is that powerful. If so the team wins, if not well he'd drain them of the energy & leave them empty husks. "
Galactus level?
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaMainMan
@coSmic_cUbeR said:
" @DaMainMan said:
" Tyrant is on a Galactus level, not so sure if a sky father like Odin (Rune King Thor) is that powerful. If so the team wins, if not well he'd drain them of the energy & leave them empty husks. "
Galactus level? "
If not equal then close enough to challenge him & and make him not wish to to fight you. That close enough?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demifiend

tyrant

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chriskalaani

a full powered tyrant? he murders them all with no effort in both rounds

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chriskalaani: um correct me if im wrong but didn't rune king Thor make galactus run for his life

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty

@notaidiotidoit: No. RK Thor never faced or challenged. Galactus. Old King Thor fought Galactus. Maybe that's who you're referring to

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know Champion, but Hulk and Juggs get tossed into orbit. Thor and Glads get one shotted. So unless Champion is 50x what Thor is, he gets smacked too. Tyrant is a MICROSCOPIC tier below Galactus. He stomps if he's fully powered.

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: My bad but the thread said the strongest form of thor so if that's old king thor I guess I'm going with the team

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: NKT stomps even full powered Tyrant just like he stomped Galactus. Unipowered Glads would prob also be close in power.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@dre_savage: NKT stomps even full powered Tyrant just like he stomped Galactus. Unipowered Glads would prob also be close in power.

Didn't Thor only beat Galactus after he got the Necro Sword? and wasn't that an alternate reality Galactus with unknown power levels?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: yes but NKT is considered a version of Thor. Regarding his/Galactus' power level I think people sort of get carried away with that stuff. When a writer makes a futuristic version of a character such as Galactus I don't think he's thinking in his mind 'I won't actually tell anyone on panel but this Galactus is only 30% as powerful as the one most people are used to reading about in the regular continuity'. I think he was meant to be the same Galactus just in the future(with slightly different armor) but if you want to say he has unknown power levels that is fine. I think he was pretty much the same just not at a well fed level. He was hungry then fed on a half dead earth.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Isn't OKT and NKT the same person except NKT used a sword that wasn't his? I didn't think we were using non standard weapons but they could be. Altetnate dimension characters often vary in power. Look at King Hyperion, Thanos from Ultimates, Superboy Prime etc. So we can't assume they are the same. Still, it was obvious that this Galactus was not in his prime. So saying that he beat this Galactus means he can beat full power Tyrant is not comparable IMO

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spambot

@pooty: I'm aware of the difference in power that can exist sometimes. Its just that we have no basis for saying that the Galactus OKT faced actually was weaker. Some people just have decided he was. I'm not sure what you mean by the sword wasn't his or how that is relevant. The sword has no owner except whoever is wielding it. OKT went and took it from where he had thrown it to at the end of the Gorr arc. Its not just that NKT defeated Galactus either, he massacred him and had shown even prior to getting the sword that he could toe to toe with him in a prolonged battle. He also took some of Galactus best shots and survived.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: In post 17 you say just not at a well fed level. He was hungry then fed on a half dead earth."

When Galactus fought depowered Tyrant he fed on a few planets to barely beat Tyrant. So a Galactus who ate a half dead planet is no where near the power of a well fed Galactus. And different dimension versions vaty in power. I have a few examples already. We can't assume different versions are the same unless they have feats to back it up. In Annihilation a drained and starving Galactus destroyed stat systems. This Galactus did nothing near that.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: He had no reason to do something like that though so that point is kind of void with regard to saying he was a depowered Galactus. It would prob be a pretty close battle actually. Close enough that I don't think its possible to say who would win for sure. Having said that though, Thor is also on a team with some other beings who would prob push it to the team's favor. Tirion Juggs, Unipower Glads(though I don't know feats for him). So I think team takes it.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Tyrant with Low-Diff.

Idk what round two means, or what their limits would be fused or if their powers would change all-together?!? Would they get all the powers of everyone, and keep their old limits, or would it be like a (Vegito) and be a new guy all-together?? Idk

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I'm not saying Galactus was depowered. I'm saying we don't know how powerful that Galactus was. You said that NKT beats Tyrant like he beat Galactus. I disagree with that. But with a team effort, I agree they may win

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lemonsauce

RKT was more powerful than Surtur who was more powerful than Odin; Odin = average hungry Galactus.

RKT > Surtur > Odin = average hungry Galactus.

Those who sit above in the shadow were arguably Elder god level, and RKT destroyed 5 of them; and we have still yet to he his full power...

Pretty sure he could take Tyrant by himself.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I meant depowered with reference to standard Galactus. As in not as powerful. I agreed it prob wouldn't be a stomp but that the team could get the win.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spambot

@lemonsauce: I'm a big Thor fan but even I can't agree that Odin is = average hungry Galactus. Galactus is a clear tier above Odin even when hungry. I would also say Surtur is = Odin. Odin once absorbed Surtur out of existence(in around Thor 400 during the war of the pantheons) so if anything I think Odin is more powerful. RKT is very powerful(definitely elder god level or higher) but its just hard to say what his upper limit really is. So on that basis I would not say RKT could defeat Tyrant. NKT has better feats imo. RKT is theoretically more powerful but no one knows exactly how powerful rune magic really is.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By oldwasher

This team might challenge a de powered tyrant but a full powered one wins easily

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot:

It was my understanding that Galactus and Odin were depicted as equals judging by their fights with Mephisto.

I'm probably wrong though, it's been a while since I read that.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spambot

@lemonsauce: Thor has fought Mephisto to a stalemate(in Mephisto's own realm) before so I'm not sure Mephisto is a good measuring stick. Galactus seems to be a tier above Odin even when he is hungry.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot:

It was my understanding that Galactus and Odin were depicted as equals judging by their fights with Mephisto.

Theyre not. Galactus is way above Odin even when hungry.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers