No speed blitz I just want a good old fight somewhere desolate

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deaditegonzo

I feel like Juggernaut is the wildcard here, the one that can throw this out of whack.

Still, Supes could beat any of the three 1 v 1, Captain Marvel is at least too much for Hulk or Thor, and Doomsday could definitely beat Hulk, would give Juggs fits at the very least, and assuming its in character probably Thor ( a Thor using his full array of abilities could probably handle Doomsday).

I say team DC pretty handily, even without the speed blitz, but I want to see what posters more knowledgeable about Juggs say, as technically, he is supposed to be entirely, perfectly invincible.

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpaceBall98

Well I have posted on a juggs vs superman battle juggs wins on the fact that he is unstoppable invulnerable and is powered by magic from the entity cyttorak. I would have gone with the marvel side personally juggs would take out supes I think hulk would take doomsday in my opinion they are pretty much the same thing apart from well angrier hulk gets stronger hulk gets you know the rest and thor would take out captain marvel.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperorb777

Team 2

Hulk and Juggs can easily be BFR while Thor is triple teamed also even without speed blitz characters with super speed can still use their speed defensively like Superman going intangible.

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpaceBall98

I created this post yet I don't know what BFR means

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deaditegonzo

@SpaceBall98 said:

Well I have posted on a juggs vs superman battle juggs wins on the fact that he is unstoppable invulnerable and is powered by magic from the entity cyttorak. I would have gone with the marvel side personally juggs would take out supes I think hulk would take doomsday in my opinion they are pretty much the same thing apart from well angrier hulk gets stronger hulk gets you know the rest and thor would take out captain marvel.

BFR = Battlefield Removal

Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, but Doomsday evolves to face any threat mid battle. He starts out stronger than base Hulk, and more durable, and even if Hulk starts becoming a threat by being angered, Doomsday can evolve defenses specific to the Hulk. Hulk vs Doomsday is actually pretty one sided, IMO.

I dont personally think Thor is on Marvel's league, but I realize that could be debatable. Marvels faster, stronger, equally durable, but less versatile, the way I see it.

BFRing Juggs does make it so I dont have to think about how he'd do.

So, DC, as I said, pretty handily.

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpaceBall98

What about world breaker hulk vs doomsday? I don't know many of marvels feats but I would have said thor is more powerful than marvel.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I thought doomsday has to be killed by an enemy before evolving?

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cybrilious4

HULK beats his rip off (Doomsday). If no one can show me feats to prove it I won't change my opinion.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deaditegonzo

@SpaceBall98 said:

What about world breaker hulk vs doomsday? I don't know many of marvels feats but I would have said thor is more powerful than marvel.

I think it could be argued to go either direction between the two. I think this is most likely because Marvel has never been the most popular character, and has only had ongoing titles on and off. That said, id pwersonally give the nod to Marvel, if only on the huge speed advantage. But, he has also always been portrayed as near Superman's equal. and like Superman has lifted eternity.

I hate to say this, because I suspect youre a Hulk fan based on your avatar and I dont want to sound hostile, but I think World Breaker Hulk may be one of the most overrated characters ever. He was causing earthquakes, and destroyed an entire planet after an unspecified amount of time fighting another brick character. Do I believe Hulk is a World Burster? Heck yes, I even think Savage Hulk is, but I dont think World Breaker Hulk is much more powerful than Savage Hulk or WWHulk.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

Team DC wins easy.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

@deaditegonzo said:

I feel like Juggernaut is the wildcard here, the one that can throw this out of whack.

Still, Supes could beat any of the three 1 v 1, Captain Marvel is at least too much for Hulk or Thor, and Doomsday could definitely beat Hulk, would give Juggs fits at the very least, and assuming its in character probably Thor ( a Thor using his full array of abilities could probably handle Doomsday).

I say team DC pretty handily, even without the speed blitz, but I want to see what posters more knowledgeable about Juggs say, as technically, he is supposed to be entirely, perfectly invincible.

Wow this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking just with out the rambling that I would have done.

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpaceBall98

I am a huge hulk fan and I get your point. But I do feel that way about superman. I have a great deal of respect for the carractor but I do think he is over rated and that's because you know what's going to happen 9 times out of 10 he will fly in really really fast save everyone and fly away. But I do think aswell that alot of Marvel vs Dc scenarios people do go for the Dc side and I think alot of the time it's not besed purely on comic knowlege but because they just prefer Dc wich isn't always the case but I feel it is most of the time. And I thing juggs and cap marvel have a lot in common of how they get there powers.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jackofspades

@deaditegonzo said:

@SpaceBall98 said:

I think it could be argued to go either direction between the two. I think this is most likely because Marvel has never been the most popular character, and has only had ongoing titles on and off. That said, id pwersonally give the nod to Marvel, if only on the huge speed advantage. But, he has also always been portrayed as near Superman's equal. and like Superman has lifted eternity.

I hate to say this, because I suspect youre a Hulk fan based on your avatar and I dont want to sound hostile, but I think World Breaker Hulk may be one of the most overrated characters ever. He was causing earthquakes, and destroyed an entire planet after an unspecified amount of time fighting another brick character. Do I believe Hulk is a World Burster? Heck yes, I even think Savage Hulk is, but I dont think World Breaker Hulk is much more powerful than Savage Hulk or WWHulk.

wow with that you sound like you're a hulk hater hulk would kill doomsday the rest of hulks team would win too,the only thing the dc team had over marvel was speed take that way its over

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Team 2

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deaditegonzo

@SpaceBall98 said:

I am a huge hulk fan and I get your point. But I do feel that way about superman. I have a great deal of respect for the carractor but I do think he is over rated and that's because you know what's going to happen 9 times out of 10 he will fly in really really fast save everyone and fly away. But I do think aswell that alot of Marvel vs Dc scenarios people do go for the Dc side and I think alot of the time it's not besed purely on comic knowlege but because they just prefer Dc wich isn't always the case but I feel it is most of the time. And I thing juggs and cap marvel have a lot in common of how they get there powers.

Just by looking at sales figures we know Marvel is the more popular company and has been for quite a while. DC's most popular character is Batman, and compared to Batman, even World Breaker Hulk DOESNT seem overrated. Go to any Batman battle, and it doesnt matter who it is, the Batman fans say he will win. Im actually surprised none have swung by to say he wins here, even though he isnt even in the battle lol.

But anyway, generally, the reason Marvel is stated to be the more popular company is because it is more realistic, and the DC characters are often considered OP. This is why you often see DC characters winning fights, even though theyre less popular. I actually am of that opinion myself, that DC characters are generally skewed more powerful than Marvel ones.

Consider this, Hulk is one of the strongest Marvel heroes, Juggs, Thor, Sentry etc are his peers or superiors, but he is definitely up there. One of his best feats is holding the tectonic plates of Sakaar together. Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern, who isnt even on Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, etc level, with 36% charge left in his power ring, held a COMPLETELY shattered Earth together for a little while during the "Trinity" arc. A second stringer did that in DC.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadgod

Team DC

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MorganFreeman

@Pokeysteve said:

@deaditegonzo said:

Wow this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

Same here. Nice post, deaditegonzo.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@deaditegonzo said:

I even think Savage Hulk is, but I dont think World Breaker Hulk is much more powerful than Savage Hulk or WWHulk.

I agreed with you until this was said.

Some points to consider:

- Whats to stop Doomsday from getting BFRd

- Which Superman are we talking about...How does he fear against magic?

- Which Hulk is it? Grey, Savage, Green Scar, WBH etc?

- Would captain Marvel, Thor or Juggernaut have any inadvertent effect on Superman because of their magical energies?

- Could Thor use Mjolnr to some how counter Marvels magic whereby depowering him?

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nightflash

team 2

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Mr_Winchester said:

@deaditegonzo said:

I even think Savage Hulk is, but I dont think World Breaker Hulk is much more powerful than Savage Hulk or WWHulk.

Some points to consider:

- Would captain Marvel, Thor or Juggernaut have any inadvertent effect on Superman because of their magical energies?

- Could Thor use Mjolnr to some how counter Marvels magic whereby depowering him?

- A poster asked me about Doomsdays ability to evolve, and while I was explaining it, I was talking about Hunter/Prey a lot. So, I pulled them out of one of my boxes, because honestly, I handnt read them in a long time (I was a teenager when i last read them), I had forgotten that the art was really cool, that the references to Superman being a child afraid of the dark, were amazing, that even the 90's Armor Wearing, Gun wielding Superman wasnt half bad, and FINALLY how hardcore Doomsday was in that book. It was a like a "How To" book on fighting super powered ground based combatants, Superman said he made mistake last time they fought by doing too much H2H, that he needed to stay away, use his speed, flight and his other powers (heat vision in particular). He even used an ultrasonic gun and a sword, all New God tech via a Mother Box. Doomsday evolved huge bone spurs covering his ears, his wounds healed faster than he could get them, and THEN his claws evolved the ability to extend, and they did something ive never seen another character do: they went right THROUGH Supermans invulnerable skin, he hit him midair while flying in superspeed, and he had even evolved a poison that made Supes feel faint, then DD started realing him, pulling him to the ground. Thats insane, I can think of maybe a handful of attacks that wounded Supes as severely, but never Superman being poisoned by something other than kryptonite, or torn through like a piece of paper. Superman finally beats DD via a Speed Blitz BFR combo, but he needed Waveriders time travel device to take him to the end of time to do it. So he theoretically could get BFR'd, but Thor is the only one on the other team that could potentially do that, whereas his two teamates are both ripe for BFR near the speed of light.

Also, he tanked the Omega Effect. IMO, thats PIS, but still in the same books, the Omega Effect insta-crushed Cyborg Superman, who is on par with any of these guys, thats a pretty good feat.

- Supes has never shown to be completely crippled by magic, and he's gone so far as to fare better against magical attacks then his teammates even.

- Can you show me some evidence the WBH is much more powerful than Savage or WWHulks? He has what, two total appearances? Either way, id just assume its the most powerful incarnation, as it doesnt make much of a difference in this battle.

- I dont see why they would effect him without attacking him directly.

- He could definitely counter or reflect Marvel's Lighting (or magical powers the New 52 seems to be adding?), but he wouldnt be able to do anything with that if he is just getting punch.

Sorry for writing a novel.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@deaditegonzo said:

Yeah...this works! haha

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Clark_EL

@SpaceBall98 said:

Didn't Classic Thor beat juggernaut though, or at least break his shield and stop him?

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By brick909

team 1, my opinion though

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cyborgx

Thor,Hulk and Juggernaut?! almost overkill...Thor, Juggernut or Hulk could put superman down (and Capt.Marvel) the main problem is Doomsday-he's hard to put down but i think they can do it,Thor could take Superman Juggernaut can take Marvel and Hulk can deal with Doomsday...or Juggernaut can beat Doomsday-while Doomsday is a monster capable of taking down Superman,Juggernaut is a another story he's unstoppable and there will be little DD can do to hurt Juggernaut,the Juggernaut has been shown to be stronger than Thor and Hulk. The only one that was close was WWH,"full powered" Juggernaut (Classic/Current) is immune to conventional, physical damage and the character has arguably the highest feat strength in comics (punching through the fabric of reality into another dimension). ...Superman is vulnerable to magic+ he has the Ability to create Dimensional portals or Rifts,Thor can literally send anything, or anyone to the other side of the Galaxy thousands of light years away with just a mere magic bolt fired at his enemy. One of the GREATEST EXAMPLE of Thor’s Spatial capability occurred in Thor-#242,THERMOBLAST: The ability to produce a Planet shaking Thermo-Blast capable of decimating an entire Planet,Thor's hammer can absorb limitless amount of energy. For instance, Thor's hammer absorbed the energy of a Null Bomb that was capable of destroying an entire Galaxy and turn it to Cosmic energy and Re-Ignite a Dead Sun (a Galaxy may contain 200 billion to 400 billions Solar Systems-depending on their relative size) he's stronger then Superman, and holds great magic and Mjolnir will do all sorts of harm to him.Cap. Marvel vs the Hulk? winner?=Hulk-we all should know the answer to this one, i don't even have to go in detail why.....when it comes to strength Marvel OWNS

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jobbernos

@deaditegonzo said:

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpaceBall98

I was looking at my old box in the loft and I pulled out the old crossover from 96 of marvel verses Dc superman bet hulk but that was on a fan vote because the writers couldn't agree and thor beet captain marvel that was like nearly 17 years ago though.

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cyborgx

@SpaceBall98 said:

I created this post yet I don't know what BFR means

it means Battle field removal

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cyborgx

@deaditegonzo said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

@deaditegonzo said:

Some points to consider:

- A poster asked me about Doomsdays ability to evolve, and while I was explaining it, I was talking about Hunter/Prey a lot. So, I pulled them out of one of my boxes, because honestly, I handnt read them in a long time (I was a teenager when i last read them), I had forgotten that the art was really cool, that the references to Superman being a child afraid of the dark, were amazing, that even the 90's Armor Wearing, Gun wielding Superman wasnt half bad, and FINALLY how hardcore Doomsday was in that book. It was a like a "How To" book on fighting super powered ground based combatants, Superman said he made mistake last time they fought by doing too much H2H, that he needed to stay away, use his speed, flight and his other powers (heat vision in particular). He even used an ultrasonic gun and a sword, all New God tech via a Mother Box. Doomsday evolved huge bone spurs covering his ears, his wounds healed faster than he could get them, and THEN his claws evolved the ability to extend, and they did something ive never seen another character do: they went right THROUGH Supermans invulnerable skin, he hit him midair while flying in superspeed, and he had even evolved a poison that made Supes feel faint, then DD started realing him, pulling him to the ground. Thats insane, I can think of maybe a handful of attacks that wounded Supes as severely, but never Superman being poisoned by something other than kryptonite, or torn through like a piece of paper. Superman finally beats DD via a Speed Blitz BFR combo, but he needed Waveriders time travel device to take him to the end of time to do it. So he theoretically could get BFR'd, but Thor is the only one on the other team that could potentially do that, whereas his two teamates are both ripe for BFR near the speed of light.

Also, he tanked the Omega Effect. IMO, thats PIS, but still in the same books, the Omega Effect insta-crushed Cyborg Superman, who is on par with any of these guys, thats a pretty good feat.

- Supes has never shown to be completely crippled by magic, and he's gone so far as to fare better against magical attacks then his teammates even.

- Can you show me some evidence the WBH is much more powerful than Savage or WWHulks? He has what, two total appearances? Either way, id just assume its the most powerful incarnation, as it doesnt make much of a difference in this battle.

- I dont see why they would effect him without attacking him directly.

- He could definitely counter or reflect Marvel's Lighting (or magical powers the New 52 seems to be adding?), but he wouldnt be able to do anything with that if he is just getting punch.

Sorry for writing a novel.

@deaditegonzo: Good points but still Thor and Juggernaut will be to much for them to handle,Juggernaut is the strongest and most durable of them all and Thor has way to many ability and feets-for superman, don't underestimate Hulk he can grow stronger then Capt Marvel...and i would not worry to much about DD

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bigcimmerian

I think that Thor could beat anyone on team 2 in single fight, but still team 2 takes this barely.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmm, good fight!! out of BFR which is in DC team favor.

i think Doomsday vs Hulk will last a long time and end up in Doomsday's favor

Thor vs Captain Marvel : Marvel has the speed and strenght, but Thor has versatile abilities that will put Marvel in bad situations, but still i'll give it to Marvel.

Superman vs Juggernaut, that one of a hell fight!! but it will end in Juggernaut's favor, his unstoppable after all.

this leads us to Juggernaut vs Marvel & Doomsday, pretty difficult for Juggy, he may lose, unless he begs Cyttorak to lend him full 12% power of the Gem, then he will beat them both.

iHailCarlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iHailCarlo

This isn't even close, the DC Team wins this easily.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 80sBaby

I don't think most of the posters voting for DC noticed the "NO BLITZ" rule...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dondave said:

Team 2

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By HellionVulcan

With No speed blitz Team Marvel wins more so because of Juggernaut .

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpaceBall98

The reason I created this fight without speed blitz is because when ever there's a fight with superman everyone goes mental for speed. This was actually more about the combat skills of each carractor.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@80sBaby said:

I don't think most of the posters voting for DC noticed the "NO BLITZ" rule...