#1 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Monsters easily.
 
Abomination and Bi Beast will defeat Hulk.
Wendigo and Mad Man will easily defeat Sasquatch.
And Dragon Man will stomp Thing.
 
With others it is stomp.

#3 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Monsters easily.  Abomination and Bi Beast will defeat Hulk. Wendigo and Mad Man will easily defeat Sasquatch. And Dragon Man will stomp Thing.  With others it is stomp."

You may be right 
So lets add two others to help Hulk 
 
Red Hulk
 
A-Bomb 
 
 
 
#4 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"Monsters easily.  Abomination and Bi Beast will defeat Hulk. Wendigo and Mad Man will easily defeat Sasquatch. And Dragon Man will stomp Thing.  With others it is stomp."


I agree! 
 
@StrongestOneThereIs:
 With the addition, their chances are much improved.  A-Bomb, the Thing and Sasquatch are the weak links here and Red Hulk isn't much better. I say this because they don't get any stronger and the Monsters have some Class 100 characters (Dragon Man, Griffin and Wenidgo). I wil stil go with the Monsters.
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Suggestion: Edit OP.
 
Now Team1 will probably  win. 
 
Rulk will put down Abo.
Saquatch will deal with Wendigo.
Ironclad, Mr. Hyde and Griffin aren't 100tonners, so any of them indyvidually will lose to Thing. If Griffin will help any of them and second one will go on Sasquatch, Thing and Sas will still be able to defeat them.
 
So 3 on 5 to this moment.
 
Bi Beast will give a great fight to Hulk. I am not sure about winner.
A-Bomb will hold Dragon Man some time.
Mad Man will go on Hulk, but Banner should stay in battle long enough to take help from Rulk. 
When Sasquatch and Thing will come, guys from team 2 will get a lose.
I don't know Piecemetal at all.

#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Suggestion: Edit OP.  Now Team1 will probably  win.   Rulk will put down Abo. Saquatch will deal with Wendigo.Ironclad, Mr. Hyde and Griffin aren't 100tonners, so any of them indyvidually will lose to Thing. If Griffin will help any of them and second one will go on Sasquatch, Thing and Sas will still be able to defeat them. So 3 on 5 to this moment.  Bi Beast will give a great fight to Hulk. I am not sure about winner.A-Bomb will hold Dragon Man some time. Mad Man will go on Hulk, but Banner should stay in battle long enough to take help from Rulk.  When Sasquatch and Thing will come, guys from team 2 will get a lose.I don't know Piecemetal at all. "

Sasquatch deal with Wendigo? 
He needed Wolverine's help before 
And Griffin became Class 100 after he continued to evolve to his current mindless state ( i'm almost certain but will check)
As saw Rulk only beating Abomination because he was able to absorb his gamma energy (he can't do that anymore)
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Suggestion: Edit OP.  Now Team1 will probably  win.   Rulk will put down Abo. Saquatch will deal with Wendigo.Ironclad, Mr. Hyde and Griffin aren't 100tonners, so any of them indyvidually will lose to Thing. If Griffin will help any of them and second one will go on Sasquatch, Thing and Sas will still be able to defeat them. So 3 on 5 to this moment.  Bi Beast will give a great fight to Hulk. I am not sure about winner.A-Bomb will hold Dragon Man some time. Mad Man will go on Hulk, but Banner should stay in battle long enough to take help from Rulk.  When Sasquatch and Thing will come, guys from team 2 will get a lose.I don't know Piecemetal at all. "

Sasquatch deal with Wendigo? 
He needed Wolverine's help before 
And Griffin became Class 100 after he continued to evolve to his current mindless state ( i'm almost certain but will check) As saw Rulk only beating Abomination because he was able to absorb his gamma energy (he can't do that anymore) "
Ok, so for the start say which versions of these guys we're using here, because I am not an expert about them.
#8 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Suggestion: Edit OP.  Now Team1 will probably  win.   Rulk will put down Abo. Saquatch will deal with Wendigo.Ironclad, Mr. Hyde and Griffin aren't 100tonners, so any of them indyvidually will lose to Thing. If Griffin will help any of them and second one will go on Sasquatch, Thing and Sas will still be able to defeat them. So 3 on 5 to this moment.  Bi Beast will give a great fight to Hulk. I am not sure about winner.A-Bomb will hold Dragon Man some time. Mad Man will go on Hulk, but Banner should stay in battle long enough to take help from Rulk.  When Sasquatch and Thing will come, guys from team 2 will get a lose.I don't know Piecemetal at all. "

Sasquatch deal with Wendigo? 
He needed Wolverine's help before 
And Griffin became Class 100 after he continued to evolve to his current mindless state ( i'm almost certain but will check) As saw Rulk only beating Abomination because he was able to absorb his gamma energy (he can't do that anymore) "
Ok, so for the start say which versions of these guys we're using here, because I am not an expert about them. "

The versions are in the pics 
Or you go by the current version, if not stated as another
#9 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
The monsters.
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"
Sasquatch deal with Wendigo? 
He needed Wolverine's help before 
And Griffin became Class 100 after he continued to evolve to his current mindless state ( i'm almost certain but will check) As saw Rulk only beating Abomination because he was able to absorb his gamma energy (he can't do that anymore) "
Ok, so: Sasquatch is way above 100t, while Wendigo is only 75 tonner.
Griffin is currently 90 tons according to Marvel Database, so I don't see him making trouble to Thing or Sasquatch.
If this is current Rulk, he will have problem with Abo, what will probably give Monsters win.
#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"
Sasquatch deal with Wendigo? 
He needed Wolverine's help before 
And Griffin became Class 100 after he continued to evolve to his current mindless state ( i'm almost certain but will check) As saw Rulk only beating Abomination because he was able to absorb his gamma energy (he can't do that anymore) "
Ok, so: Sasquatch is way above 100t, while Wendigo is only 75 tonner. Griffin is currently 90 tons according to Marvel Database, so I don't see him making trouble to Thing or Sasquatch. If this is current Rulk, he will have problem with Abo, what will probably give Monsters win. "

Wendigo is Class 100
#12 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

you cant keep having these hulk threads and say hes just the hulk.....his strength grows as he gets angry correct? when he was angry he turned into wwh and worldbreaker.  So whos to say that dosent happen now?  might as well just assume its wwh.
#13 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team I feel don't need A-Bomb nor Rulk. I feel one more strong brick on there team would do fine. Sasquatch is a 100 toner with some decent feats and Thing is a 100 toner with some decent feats as well as a talented fighter. Hulk is just powerful, I feel they don't need the team to win this honestly. Thing would move and use his environment. Sasquatch and Thing will asses the situation and work it around Hulks fighting prowess to compliment there's and find victory.

#14 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@svtballa:  WWH isn't simply him angrier it's his level of anger and his state of mind that conjures the personality.
#15 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @svtballa:  WWH isn't simply him angrier it's his level of anger and his state of mind that conjures the personality. "

Thank you 
I was just about to tell him that 
#16 Posted by MasterKungFu (850 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't wendigo able to infect others? anyway team is outnumbered